Risky Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began walking me to shallower water. Now we were waist deep and my breasts were well above the waterline.

"Larry, anyone could see us!"

"Good, I hope they do."

He began pulling my bottom down off my hips. He played with my butt cheeks and it felt so good. I pulled my bottoms down to my knees and worked them off. By now we were beside the dock. I set my bathing suit on the dock and continued kissing. Larry was definitely fully engaged he was as hard as he had ever been.

To my surprise he lifted me out of the water and sat me on the dock. I was sitting there, stark naked for the world to see. Larry pulled himself out of the water and on to the dock. He laid a thick beach towel down and pushed me down onto it. He took off his bathing suit and lay on the towel with me. My pussy was aching for him. He turned around and began to give me oral sex. God, his tongue felt so good, he had rarely given me oral. I took his cock in my mouth to return the pleasure. We stayed like this for a long time, slowly building the sexual tension. I had several small orgasms before he stopped, we kissed and he mounted me. I could feel him stretching out my pussy as he filled me. His cock was so hard and it felt so much bigger than I remembered. This was worlds away better than the perfunctory sex we had experienced before. I would never want Larry to think I was comparing it to sex with Colin but honestly, there was no comparison! Larry was by far the better lover.

Maybe it was Larry's enthusiasm, or maybe it was the excitement and naughtiness of fucking outdoors in public but I came harder than I could remember.

"I love you Larry! I can't believe how good that was. If that is any indication of our future life together then I am in heaven."

"Liz, it has been a hard few months for us. If I hadn't loved you as much as I do I could never have recovered. They say the best revenge is a life well lived. I intend to live my life, loving you.

Larry was true to his word. We enjoyed our life together to the best of our ability. We were living in a paradise. We had sex daily in one form or another. We also discovered that outdoor nudity and sexual activity really appealed to us both. Who knew?

I looked back on our troubles and realized the wisdom Larry exhibited and my foolishness. Armed with this knowledge we truly enjoyed our new life together.

Epilogue

The consortium that purchased the gym from Elizabeth was very happy with the business, with one exception. Colin was a highly skilled masseur but he had a penchant for seducing his clients. The management was tipped off and an investigation ensued. Several women came forward to give testimony. Colin was immediately fired. Word of his firing spread via the grapevine. He was pretty much unable to practice his profession outside of the seediest rub and tug parlours.

Rumour has it that Larry Parker and Ron Griggs were the tipsters.

-30-