Risky Business

Story Info
Olivia brings her bf for risk-of-impregnation with Cindy.
4.7k words
3.93
10.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late. The sun could be seen disappearing below the horizon through the window. Two women sat upon a couch in a dimly lit room, made only a little brighter by a television in front of them. Cindy, the thinner of the two, peered down between her bangs at a book she had been clutching for the past hour. She appeared to be completely engrossed with the story she had found. Olivia, the more voluptuous of the two, was not even half as captivated by the television she had been watching that night. She kept attempting to make conversation with Olivia but only elicited basic "yeah, nah" responses.

Olivia whipped her head to the side while flicking at her blonde locks to cast them over the back of the couch before slipping a glance Cindy's way. "Hey Candy." She referred to Cindy by her nickname, "Let me tie you up tonight. I've got a surprise for you..~" She mentioned in a more seductive tone. Cindy didn't glance up from her book but nodded, "Yeah sure, sounds great Liv." Olivia frowned for a moment at the lack of excitement, but took the victory. She then stood up, "Alright, I'll go get the necessities~" She cooed as she skipped happily out of the room.

A brief period of time passed before Olivia returned and leaned into the back of Cindy's head. Her well endowed chest rested neatly onto the top of Cindy's scalp. She allowed gravity to weigh them down while her delicate hands kneaded into her friend's aching shoulders. She leaned in and whispered softly into Cindy's ear, "Ready to get started, Candy..~?" She asked seductively before dragging her articulate tongue along the back of her ear.

Cindy shivered and dropped her book into her lap. It closed when it landed, causing her to huff out of mild frustration. "Ugh, I don't remember what page I was on.." She said before looking back and up at her friend, "Okay okay. You've got me all riled up.." She said with a soft giggle as she stood up from the couch and walked around to the back, "So, where are we playing tonight..~?" she asked with a wink.

Olivia smirked and grabbed Cindy by the hips. She tugged on her sharply, spinning her around and thrusted her hips forward, causing the thinner woman to stumble forward and over the back of the couch. The sofa that the two were utilizing was partially a futon. The back was a row of perpendicular vertical bars with a larger horizontal bar at the top and base. Cindy could feel the sudden application of silk smooth bindings crossing over her lower back and around the bars to keep the core of her body in place.

Cindy bit her lip and glanced back at her friend, "Ouuu.. We haven't used the couch yet.. Have you been planning this..?" She asked as she leaned forward and reached for the base of the back bars. Olivia carefully bound her wrists to the base of the sofa's back, leaving her bent completely forward in the most unceremonious fashion. "Oh, I've been waiting for this for a looooong time." Olivia replied, giving Cindy a firm slap across her ass. The abrupt strike elicited a whimpering moan to escape her lips. She couldn't help but bite onto her lower lip now as her thighs spread instinctively.

Olivia took this opportunity to tie her legs in place now at their spread position, leaving Cindy completely vulnerable. She struck Cindy's ass once more and reached between her cheeks to slip her middle and index finger along the length of her now quivering slit. "Ouuu.. Getting wet, are we..?" She asked proudly. She continued to slide those two digits back and forth, feeling the soaking flesh begin to drip between her digits. She then slowly withdrew the fingers and gave them a long savory lick. "Mmmmm.. Yeah, you're ready.. Now, you just wait here, Candy.. And I'll go fetch your 'surprise'.." She said quietly. Silence filled the room soon after her soft treading footsteps echoed down the hall and into her bedroom.

Soon, much heavier and louder steps echoed from down the hall behind her. Cindy didn't recognize it right away. She couldn't turn her head to look far enough back to see who approached either. The steps grew louder and louder, it was the unmistakable sound of bare feet pattering towards her. The heavy footfalls suddenly stopped, she could feel the vibrations of the final steps behind her. Her knees quaked a little, "Okay, you're being weird now Liv.." She said quietly, with a tinge of nervous laughter clinging in her throat. Suddenly large powerful hands gripped at either side of her hips. These were not feminine hands.

A powerful man stood behind her. He did not appear particularly muscular but something about the atmosphere gave a zero tolerance vibe. Dark hues gazed down at the back of the offering as his voice spoke softly, and confidently, "Well well well.. What have we hear..?" Cindy suddenly snapped up against the bindings but found herself unable to move, "Marek? W-what are you doing? Where's Liv?"

Marek leaned down load, pressing his chest against her back as his lips neared her ears, "She won't be joining us for a bit.. But don't worry, she asked me to take good care of you, Candy.." It was then that she felt a large rod slide down between her nethers. An immense rod that radiated a great amount of heat nestled sweetly between her cheeks and pressed against her pucker and folds simultaneously.

Cindy quivered and her knees buckled. Were it not for the bindings she would have instantly fallen to the floor. Despite the timid protest, her body's need betrayed her. Slick juices rand down her thighs as the moment was drawn out and her body hungrily ached to be fed the massive pole that presented itself behind her. She absentmindedly shifted her hips from side to side and began very lightly bouncing on the balls of her feet. Her tight cheeks slid up and down along the length of that member, sending shivers down her own spine.

Marek let out a deep chuckle as he reached between her thighs with one hand and pressed his index and middle finger against and then beyond her soft petals, feeling her warm insides. "Mmmm.. So wet.. Yeah she was right, you're ready for a good breeding.." He uttered as his hips rocked back and slid every inch slowly along and away from her body. She started to speak up in protest, "Breeding? Wait wait wait, that's not what I-" but before she could finish his other hand reached around and snuffed out the rest of the sentence. She moaned softly into the hand of her captor as that bulbous head pressed tenderly against her splayed folds.

Marek spread his feet out just enough to firmly plant himself as his hips rocked forward and the crown of his member eased itself against her folds. He felt the tight warm and moist embrace of that hungering maw practically suction to his meat as he leaned his weight into it. Very slowly, agonizingly so, he slid into her. He made sure she felt every inch of that turgid staff fill her love hole. "Ngh.. Yeah, you're tight.. You're going to catch every ounce of my cum, Candy.." Cindy moaned out in reply as her eyes rolled back. Her body spasmed slightly as her toes began to curl and her fingers gripped around the bars of the couch frame.

Cindy leaned back against Marek's aggression, needing his filling girth to throb inside of her. She could feel the pulsating pole press outward against her insides. The engorged shaft and it's various veins pumped blood with a fierce intensity as he neared the base of his member. He abruptly shoved himself completely to the hilt, burying his bone deep between her clenching walls. The tip of his spear pressed almost painfully against her cervix, threatening to penetrate the thin veil protecting her womb. His hips slowly drew back, all the way back to the tip before slamming completely back in. The harsh thrust forced a soft screaming moan into his hand. "That's right.. Enjoy it Candy.. Let me hear how badly you want it.." he said, contradictory to the way he stifled her speech.

The hand which held her mouth silent pulled back a bit, bending her neck back and forcing her to look up to the ceiling as he braced himself and began gyrating his hips more quickly. Like a powerful piston jamming back and forth within it's cylinder he fed his rod to the hilt and back to the tip repeatedly. Her body slammed against the back of the couch with each thrust, causing the furniture to creak beneath their combined weight. She whimpered with each thrust, her voice coming out as a muffled vibration against his masking fingertips. She could feel his needy rod throbbing, heralding the approach of his climax.

Marek brought his free hand back and slammed it into her ass sharply. The thunderclap echoed in the living room as he clenched his hand around the red palm print. She let out a soft cry of pleasure into his hand at the rough spank as her knees wobbled side to side, attempting to give way but the bindings still wouldn't allow her to sink to the floor. Her knuckles whitened from gripping the bars so tightly as her tight cunt was abused by his engorged rod. Her body leaned back still, begging for him. She moaned into his hands, kissing gently against the palm now as a clear indicator of her desires.

Marek gave one last final pound into her. Each throb of his cock now brought with it a thick hot wad of seed spilling into her cunny. She could feel the gooey spunk painting her inner walls in a coat of white like they've never experienced. She bit onto her bottom lip and moaned lewdly as her tongue lapped out against his hand. He finally released her mouth and allowed her to moan. However, she couldn't moan. Her tongue lulled freely from her gaping mouth as sticky cum enveloped her insides and caused her body to go limp. She panted heavily, letting out the most faint of whimpers and moans with each breath in time with the throbbing of his rod. Each thick rope of seed caused the seed to spill out around the edges and dribble down her thighs now.

The man smiled as he slowly pulled back, expelling his seed onto her folds and the floor between her feet as she remained tied there. "That's a good look for you, Candy.. I can't wait to find out if I'm going to be a dad.." He said teasingly. Her mind was hazy, she could barely offer a response. She felt so full, bloated even. Cindy could feel the dripping spunk drooling from her lower lips and running down her legs. Her body spasmed still, occasionally jerking against it's bindings. Her aggressive twitching only forced the seed to spatter around between her thighs and make a greater mess on the floor below.

"I'm going to let you... Cool down a bit.." He laughed, "It's someone else's turn." He said as he slowly turned and those familiar footfalls faded away. Cindy remained bound to the couch as he disappeared back into the bedroom where Olivia was last seen entering. Olivia had been laying on the bed the entire time, listening to everything that happened until this point. She smiled at Marek and winked to him playfully. "How did it go~?" She cooed as he entered. He approached the bed and slid onto the surface, landing beside Olivia with one arm tucked behind his head while the other scooped underneath hers.

"It went well." He said with a grunt as he slipped into comfort. "She may be knocked up.." He laughed. Olivia replied, "Wouldn't be the first time you've done that. You're so.. Potent." She groaned as she leaned in to give him a nip on the ear. She was sure to speak just loud enough for Cindy to hear down the hall. Marek replied with a chuckle, "Yeah? I've still got plenty more, why don't you climb aboard and see what kinda mess I can leave you in.." He said eagerly. She was all too ready, "Ohh, you're still wet and warm.." she moaned, reaching down and feeling Cindy's juices and his own seed squelch between her fingertips as she grabbed and stroked along his rod.

His tool throbbed against her grip harshly and his testicles churned slowly, already amassing a second load through the attention he was receiving. His turgid rod had returned to it's full mast once more and Olivia took this opportunity to climb onto his hips. She wiggled her thighs side to side and allowed that gooey dick to slide easily into her. It breached her petals with little effort thanks to the ample lubrication from before. Meanwhile, she lifted the now sullied hand and began to lick their spillage while making eye contact with Marek. "Mmmm.. You both taste.. Wonderful.." She groaned as she slowly sank onto the rod. Her luscious hips splayed out nicely and gripped on either side of his thighs.

Cindy could faintly hear the voices, though quiet, the silent room magnified the dialogue to the point she could hear the annunciation of words clearly. She wiggled a bit in discomfort, ready to be freed but too weak to even utter a word about it. Meanwhile, Olivia had sat completely down to the hilt and rocked her hips forward and back. She forced that thick pillar to slide forward and backward into her tight tunnel. She squeezed her kegels tightly, gripping onto that massive cock and milked it with each forward slide, releasing it to slip back easily to the base before tugging up once again with her warm wet grip.

"Ohh.. Olivia, you're going to make me cum quickly at this rate, are you that needy for me..?" he said with a sly grin as his hands placed on each of her hips and assisted her rocking motions. "That's the idea..~" She replied as her pace picked up. She panted as she leaned forward, dangling her massive tits over his face and allowing his lips to reach up and latch onto one nipple. He suckled hungrily as she grabbed the headboard, bracing herself, and began lifting and slamming down forcefully onto his cock. His eyes rolled from the ecstasy as she rode him harshly. The headboard slammed against the wall with each thrust as the entire bed rocked and she began moaning out loud with each impalement of his staff into her guts.

The sensitive crown of his member allowed his member to quickly reach near the point of no return quickly with ease. His rod was already throbbing inside of her like a second heartbeat, pressing against her walls. "Oh, I feel so... Soooo full.." She said as she slammed down, "Fuck yeah.. Cum for me.. Cum inside my pussy!" She said aloud. Her voice grew more frantic as the pleasure swallowed her mind. Marek's hands gripped her tightly as his body spasmed and his head jerked back into the pillows.

Marek couldn't hold back anymore. His seed began spilling out almost immediately. He let out a deep groan that was emphasized at each pulse of his rod as hefty ropes of his seed were dumped into Olivia. Her abdomen distended slightly from the building pressure. She could feel her skin stretch like a balloon filling with water as the spunk sloshed about inside of her uterus. The seed spilled out around the edges of her cunt and drooled down his pole as her body quaked. She pulled up just to the tip and stopped there, looking down and watching their juices together running down and spilling between his thighs to soak into the sheets below.

"Uh-oh.. Guess I have to run the wash tonight..~" She giggled before slowly pulling up and plopping over onto her side beside him. She yawned and stretched, "Mmmm.. Thanks for that honey.. You're the best.." She cooed, patting his chest with an open palm. Marek chuckled weakly, feeling his breath caught a bit from so much exertion this night. "I know I am.." He managed to reply between breaths as he lay there for a long moment, "I suppose I should go get Cindy.." He laughed, slowly sitting up and dangling his legs over the edge of the bed now. He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck with one hand. "Hngh.. Tonight's a good night.." He said as he slowly stood up and made his way back into the hallway. He noted his handiwork, still straddled and quivering over the back of the sofa. He grinned and slowly approached her, "I hope you liked that.." he laughed.

Marek finally reached up and took hold of her various bindings and began tugging them free, allowing her to slip to the floor and lay onto her own mess. He took hold of her wrist and began tugging her upwards. He eventually brought her to her feet and smirked at how she waddled like a newborn baby, leaking his seed everywhere. "Alright, we need to do something about this.." he said with mild irritation in his voice. He walked her down the hallway and into Olivia's bedroom. He reach for a nearby dresser and pulled from the top a large plug. He turned around and smirked, "Here, put this in.." He said quietly, in a demanding tone.

The still foggy minded Cindy wasn't really in her right mind to understand what was being asked. She took the toy and after a few hand gestures from Marek, she slid the toy into her cunny. The spunk stopped spilling out once finally corked. She blushed darkly, vaguely realizing that his seed was being imprisoned in her cunt and womb. She sighed weakly and slowly sank back to the floor. Olivia giggled at the display as she watched from the bed. This caused Marek to grunt with continued agitation as he drug her into the master bathroom of that bedroom.

Marek released Cindy who sank to the floor by the toilet. He laughed and shook his head, "You're an absolute mess.." He said quietly as he rummaged through a cabinet. After a few moments he found and pulled a box from underneath the counter. He set the box on the countertop and opened it. A sly grin spread across his lips as he glanced to Cindy then to the box and pulled from it a small device. He then reached over and handed it to her. "Here you go. Pee on this." He said firmly, "Let's see if you're ready."

Cindy blinked a few times, taking the device and then looked up to him, "R-right now.. In front of you..?" She asked. Marek chuckled, "Yeah, in front of me. Right now. Get up, let's get this done." She swallowed hard, quivering a bit as she climbed onto the toilet seat. She leaned back against the back of the toilet and took a few deep breaths, relaxing as she reached down and removed the toy that had been placed there. The moment it plopped free seed spilled into the toilet. Her knees wobbled at the thought and feeling of herself emptying into the toilet. She then wedged the device down between her thighs and held it beneath herself. Her cheeks were flushed a bright red as she looked away from Marek, unable to look him in the eye as she finally trickled onto the stick.

Marek reached down and grabbed her by the chin and tilted her head to the side so that their eyes locked, "Give me the test, and don't you dare look at it." He said quietly. She bit her lip, "Th-that's not fair.." She said quietly, "Life isn't fair. It doesn't matter what the result says, my seed is already inside of you, deep inside of you.." He said as she slowly lifted the device from between her thighs. The moment it came into view he abruptly snatched it from her view and looked down at it with a smile, "Oh.. Well now, that's interesting.." He said quietly. He then looked her over and back to the device, "Oh yeah.. We're going to give this one more shot, just to make sure you're good and.. Full.." he said as he sat the test face down onto the counter.

He slowly stood up, his absolute massive rod hung flaccid at her eye level. He approached her slowly and stood directly in front of her. He reached down with one hand and pressed his thumb into her mouth. Marek pried her lips apart and coaxed her head forward while his free hand lifted the used cock and pressed the tip to her lips, "But first.. Clean this up.." He said as he urged the soft but still thick meat into her mouth. Her lips parted wide as the rod brushed over her tongue and reached back towards her throat. She gagged softly as she attempted to adjust to the girth invading her gullet. Her tongue absentmindedly lapped out against the underside of his dick. She could taste Olivia on his still freshly used rod.

"Hngh.. That's a good girl, take it all in.. Get it cleaned up.." He cooed as his rod stopped at the back of her throat. He had worked it to the hilt, but due to it's softened state, it posed no issue, yet. This thought crossed her mind, however too late, as the excitement from being in such a tight and vibration filled hole led to his rod swelling and hardening into her throat. It slowly stood to attention, reaching deeper and causing her to gag. Olivia from the bedroom, could see into the bathroom and even at that distance noted the large bulge forming in her throat as the skin stretched to conform to the shape of the massive pillar.

12