Risky Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gagged again and again as it reached further and further, but the gags bore no fruit. They were dry heaves that couldn't expel anything beyond the thick meat lodged in her throat. He then slowly pulled out once satisfied with her squirming as her eyes began to roll from the oxygen deprivation. The dick schlopped from her mouth with a pop, causing saliva and his pre seed to spill out and down her chest. "There we go.. Now we're ready.." He said quietly, as he reached down and took Cindy by the shoulders. He stood her up and spun her around before pushing her back to her knees, bent over the toilet. "Stay there for a moment, would you..?" He asked as he left the bathroom quickly.

She remained silent, breathing heavily and gasping for air. Her chest pressed to the toilet lid and her face pressed against the back of the toilet. Soon he returned with the ribbons that had been used before. He quickly knelt down, "Just to keep you from moving around too much.." He laughed. He deftly began tying her back in place once more, this time binding her hands around the back of the toilet bowl. Once he was satisfied with the knot he stood her up enough that she had to bend over due to her hand bindings.

She could feel that familiar heat once more as her loosened slit clenched with need. He found it much easier to slide forward and into the used cunt. Marek let out a satisfied sigh, "Ohhh.. Yeah, better be careful.. I wonder if you're going to wind up knocked up.." he cooed as his rod slid back to the tip before delving deep into her. He reached over the top of her head this time with one hand and instead of covering her mouth, he reached his index middle and ring finger into her mouth and curled his fingertips around her upper jaw. He then tugged up and back, forcing her mouth open and casting her gaze straight up. Her moans were no longer hidden, no muffling, she was free to make her urges known. Olivia listened from the bedroom to the sweet sounds of moans and whimpering.

She tried her best to remain as grounded as possible. She braced with each thrust and felt her body slumping forward. She whined beneath Marek's weight as the throbbing rod battered her insides. The remainder of seed from before squelched loudly with each thrust, forcing seed to eject around the edges and spatter his own thighs. "Fuck, I cum a lot.. Look at this.. Round 3 and I'm still gonna fill you back up and top you off.." He said proudly as the clapping of flesh on flesh echoed.

Cindy couldn't reply. Her body however, screamed for it. She felt like she could be in heat. Her body was rocking of it's own accord back against Marek. She whined thickly and rocked her hips in circular patterns attempting to tease and coax out his seed as soon as she could. Her eyes squeezed shut as she prostrated herself to Olivia's boyfriend. She couldn't believe this day. Being tied up and railed and possibly impregnated by her good friend's boyfriend. And Olivia was in on it! She quivered once again as she felt that throbbing building up. She knew it, she could never forget that feeling. It was soon.

Marek released her mouth and dropped both of his hands to her hips and held them tightly. He jerked her hips back and thrust himself deep into her over and over, battering her cervix. He found the lack of resistance and grip to be quite refreshing. He slid in and out with such ease that the hammering head of his rod served as a battering ram all the easier. He suddenly pulled out and with his hands spread her cheeks wide. He gazed down into the gaping hole of her cunt for a moment before plunging back in.

His pulsating rod for the third time, spilled it's contents into her. Cindy could feel her abdomen expanding. Her skin stretched to accommodate the sheer volume of potent spunk. The cum flowed just as powerfully as before, spilling out at the edges around the rod and drooling onto the toilet and the tile below them. He shook and moaned out loud as he slowly pulled back, releasing her hips. "Ohhhhh fuck yeah.. That's right. You're going to make a great mother.." He said as he slid against the wall and stood up. "Ungh.. Yeah, Olivia.. You may want to start picking out a room for a crib.." He said with a laugh, still a bit winded.

Cindy couldn't believe how he was so quick to start talking like this. How absurd that he was so proud of this and making plans already with Olivia. She whined on the toilet as the seed slowly spilled into the floor. "Oops! Don't forget this. Wouldn't want any to go to waste.." He said as he reached down and picked up the toy from before. He firmly pressed it up and into her cunt snugly. "There, keep that there so you don't lose any of it.." He laughed, "Not that you can take it out while you're tied up.. We'll leave you there for a bit.. Let it cook.." He said as he leaned in close and gave her cheek a soft and gentle couple of claps.

Marek then stood up and grabbed the test from the counter and walked into the bedroom with Olivia. He handed her the test who looked down at it. She began to giggle and set it down on the nightstand. "You're so mean.." She laughed as she leaned back onto the bed. He joined her on the bed and sighed, relaxing as his hands curled behind his head and he stared at the ceiling. Meanwhile, Cindy was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion herself. She sighed softly, feeling used. "Ngh.." She moaned as sleep slowly took her away.

The test remained on the end table. It read "negative" on the top.

12