Risky Obsession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait, wait, stop," he said as he grabbed her wrist. "I don't wanna shoot off too early."

Cynthia looked perplexed. "I thought you could stay hard after?"

"Well, yeah, I can... I mean I normally do, but... is that what you want? To do more?"

Cynthia smiled warmly at the young man. His hesitancy was charming. "I have big plans for you," she said as she continued jerking his cock. "Let's get this first one out of the way and put you out of your misery."

A split second afterwards, the first blast of cum came rifling out the tip and into the air. It was a gusher. Cynthia squealed in excitement as she watched it go up in the air and land back down on Peter with a splat. "Ohhh!" she shouted out.

"Oh fuck!" Peter said in strained pleasure as he continued to cum from Cynthia's glorious hands. White cum spilled out, much of which fell back down onto her hands while she never stopped stroking. She bit her lip in concentration as she proudly coaxed a massive orgasm out of him.

"Keep going," he said. "Oh fuck, that's good."

"It doesn't stop!" Cynthia whispered, admirably watching as the ninth and tenth blasts of cum exited the spasming penis. "You are such a good boy," she said much like a nurturing mother would.

As the final bead of white cum dripped out, Peter let out a sigh before laughing uncontrollably. "Holy shit!" he said. "I just got a handjob from my best friend's stepmom!"

Cynthia released his cock and held up all ten fingers, covered in cum. "Yes you certainly did!" Cynthia looked around, noticing cum all over Peter's stomach, the couch, and the table in front of them. "You went everywhere. You're incredible!"

"You are," he said. "You legit are incredible."

Cynthia wiped the excess cum on Peter's thigh without protest from him. She then lovingly picked up his cock and gauged its hardness. "Does it ever go down?"

Peter grinned and shook his head. "Not around you. What else should we do?"

Cynthia rested it back down on his stomach and then looked up at him. "I have a few ideas."

12