All Comments on 'Risky Roleplaying'

by RockHerWorld

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I LOVE this story

I am a senior man, but as a young 22 yeart old man, found a woman I eventually married who I had the ultimate dream of impregnating 5 times. I wanted my cock to get as deep as I could and shoot all my sperm right at her cervix!!! I fucked all the sperm I had into the deepest part of her pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yummy

I love this, I love the feeling of a cock deep inside me filling me with cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Author.

Yet another wonderful story of hot, unprotected sex.

I read each word with anticipation & look forward to more stories in a similar vein.

Thank you.

exhultantexhultantover 2 years ago

Reading the thrilling, risky sex games I felt I was there as the wonderful action unfolded.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 2 years ago

This. Was. Incredibly. HOT!

Great nuances and play with dialogue, and the switch of point of view was well-made between this story and the prequel. I loved them both and was happy to give them both 5*!

My main suggestion is to have someone else proofread your work before submission. A couple of minor errors in typing, things that spell-check would miss, made for only very small distractions, but another set of eyes might have helped.

Thank you, RockHerWorld, for a story that would rock my world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockHerWorld@RockHerWorld
I am not a writer. I'm just practicing my use of the English language and trying to learn a little something along the way and hoping to entertain a few people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES