Risky Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey I felt you pulsing before you pulled out, can you see my cervix? Is it dripping sperm or did you pull out before the first spurt? Baby, take a picture so I can see too"

I can see her cervix deep inside and although it is wide open and covered in clear cervical mucus it looks like I avoided spraying her pretty pink womb with potent thick sperm for the moment. I grab the camera and as I am getting ready to snap the pictures Mary lifts her upper body to look also as I notice the long thick line of cum extending from her labia all the way to her chin start sliding down and picking up speed and mass.

By the time the flow gets to her belly button it looks like it could fill a shot glass as it pauses for a split second but because I shaved her smooth there is nothing to stop the flow from continuing. I watch it sliding lower and pool against the two fingers holding her beautiful tight pink lips open acting like a funnel to collect and guide the flow of thick sperm over her clit like a waterfall and then at the moment it covered her clit and started flowing into her opening covering her cervix I snapped the pictures.

It seemed like slow motion but in a flash it was over before I could even think about stopping it and then her cervix was dancing in the rain soaking up the deluge of sperm flowing inside and covering it in a warm potent blanket of thick nut butter as she let out a moan feeling the warmth deep inside. I guess the look on my face was pretty comical causing her to giggle at my confused look while she calmly whipped up the remaining sperm on her tummy collecting it with one hand before stroking her sperm covered hand up and down my still rock hard cock coating it in fresh thick cum before pressing the tip back into her slippery opening and tilting her hips to push the head back inside.

I remember feeling a rush of conflicting emotions as I looked down to where the head of my cock was lodged tightly in the opening to her young tight fertile pussy and noticed the thick white ring of sperm decorating her outer lips as I paused to consider the options and noticed the coy sexy smile as she enjoyed watching me try to decide what to do. I watched the expressions on her beautiful face changing as she bite her lip and wrapped her sexy legs around me before looking into my eyes as she said in the sexiest whisper.

"Baby I love you and I want you to watch my fertile little pussy take every inch of her big hard baby maker until we both feel you pressed tight against my cervix throbbing with desire to have your way with me."

I have a hard time taking my eyes away from her sexy smile until I feel Mary place the bottom of her feet on the back of my heals and slowly massage her way up the back of my legs with her soft feet until I feel her heels hook the top of my thighs just below my butt and just as I look down to the junction of our lust I feel her tighten up with her legs and roll her hips like she is using a hula hoop while pulling with her heels.

The visual thrill and intense feelings as she swivels her hips while every inch of my shaft slowly disappears is mesmerizing until it's all deep inside and I feel Mary squeeze my shaft each time it jerks inside her pink paradise. I look back up into her gorgeous eyes as she smiles and grabs the back of my head with both hands pulling me down to kiss her sweet lips as she grinds her juicy swollen labia against the base of my hard shaft before moving her lips to my ear and whispering.

"Baby I love you and I trust you completely that's why I am not the slightest bit nervous to be laying under you completely unprotected fertile and ovulating with her big hard cock balls deep bare and leaking thick potent sperm at the door to my womb. If you love me as much as I think you do than there is nothing to worry about and we can completely relax and enjoy our roleplaying to the fullest. Michael, in your fantasy when you lose control and cum deep inside me, are you on top or am I on top?"

I feel my cock surge and I hear Mary moan as I tell her that in my fantasy she is ridding me when I lose control. I feel her slide her legs out straight under my legs before we roll over ending up with me on my back and Mary straddling me as she grinds down on me and leans forward to kiss me and suck my neck before resuming her sexy whispering in my ears.

"Baby, in your fantasy when you lose control and start to cum do you pull down on my hips and make me take it deep or do you try to lift me off your cock before it explodes deep inside me?"

The visualization of what Mary's whispering in my ear excites me so much that we both feel my cock surge deep inside her spurring her on to continue her sexy roleplaying as I answer her question telling Mary that in my fantasy I try to lift her off my cock but end up shooting a huge stream of seamen as I am pulling out and when I see her beautiful pussy lifting off the tip of my cock I notice a thick white trail of sperm leaking from between her pussy lips and running down the inside of her thigh as I am still spraying the first blast.

"Oh my gawd your fantasy is so hot I get so turned on thinking about feeling you shooting all your hot thick load deep inside me and filling me up until it overflows baby, In your fantasy when you start cumming in my pussy do I try to keep from getting pregnant and struggle to get off your cock or do I make it riskier by aligning the tip of your spurting cock with the opening of my cervix and pressing down hard to get you as deep as possible?"

The grinding and occasional bouncing on my over excited cock perfectly timed with her roleplay whispering in my ears and sucking my neck is wearing down my self-control making it harder and harder to keep from letting go and experiencing the ultimate fantasy until she whispered the most sensual and erotic words sexier than anything I had considered that would put us both over the edge.

"Michael I know you are really close now, I feel you getting thicker and harder inside me but before you cum I need you to listen to me very carefully ok? I love you so much that I want to please you so well that you never think about another woman again. That's why I have granted every fantasy on your bucket list except the last two and given you the most amazing gift I could think of, my heart, my love and my bare young unprotected ovulating fertile tight wet pussy. You can only have the last two items on your list if you truly love me and intend to be MY man I need to hear you say it before you cum."

We fit so perfect together that I can feel her heartbeat throbbing against my pulsing shaft and the entrance to her fertile womb kissing the tip of my leaking cock as I use all my willpower to hold back my climax while I listen to her sexy voice whispering in my ears.

"I still feel your cock expanding inside me so I take that as a sign that you like what you hear but there is one more important detail baby so don't cum yet ok. We have been roleplaying but I need you to know that I have been telling you the truth baby, I really am fertile ovulating completely unprotected and not on any birth control, do you see the pill on the nightstand? That's the Plan "B" pill and the only thing we have to keep you from knocking me up if you don't pull out."

"Baby this is so much more exciting than roleplaying knowing that you really can impregnate me if you want to and you can try as many times as you can get hard and shoot your load deep inside my fertile young pussy for the next 24 hours before I take the pill and it's 95% effective. If you want to be even riskier you can keep trying to knock me up for the next 72 hours and then the pill is only 89% effective or you can ask me to skip the pill and go all in."

We both feel our bodies react to her last sentence as I feel her pussy clenching my hard shaft while it throbs and I hear her let out the sexiest moan against my ear as we both feel our combined pulsing deep inside her as she continues ramping up our excitement with the kinky hot words she whispers to stimulate my mind and body edging me again and again before slowing me down just before climax as she slowly and deliberately works my shaft with her amazing pussy.

I grab her hair turning her face towards mine as I look into her beautiful eyes and ask her if she really is completely unprotected and ovulating and the sexy shy smile as she bites her lip and nods her head confirms what she has told me even before I hear her sexy sweet voice say.

"Yes Michael I have nothing to keep your sperm from finding my fertile egg and impregnating me if you cum inside me and if you want it to be just like your fantasy and watch your sperm slowly leak out of me and run down my inner thigh then you need to get it real deep so it drips out slowly. Are you close?"

I look into her eyes and tell her I am very close and can't hold out much longer as I see Mary smile and sit all the way down taking me as deep as possible. I feel her swivel her hips and rub the head of my cock against her cervix several times until she aligns it perfectly and I feel it pressing against the very tip as she tightens up around me and whispers in my ear.

"Tell me what you want baby."

I love you Mary and I want all of you, I want you to be mine and only mine and I want to be your one and only too. I have never met someone as amazing as you before and you make me so happy I want to do everything to please you. I have never met someone that makes me feel so special loved and desired sweetheart. I want to spend the rest of my life pleasing you.

I hear her moan in my ear and feel her pussy pulsing around my hard shaft as she whispers in the sexiest voice telling me.

"Baby I dare you to cum deep inside my fertile pussy and impregnate me, I want it baby, I want to feel you cumming deep inside my tight young pussy, I want to feel her hot potent sperm splashing against the opening to my cervix as you push in as deep as possible so I can feel every stream spray against the back of my pussy. Baby if you really love me I want you to give me every drop of your seed deep inside so we can watch it drip out and see how much I turned you on. Cum baby, I want to feel you cum inside me like in your story, do it baby, cum for me."

I feel Mary lifting up until she gets to the tip of my cock and stops before slowly popping the wet slippery head of my cock in and out of her tight opening keeping my on the edge of orgasm as she teases me until I finally lose control and feel the first orgasmic pulses beginning to make my shaft kick and jerk just inside her tight opening. I look up into her beautiful eyes and see the look of blissful accomplishment when she feels me starting to cum and she knows she has seduced me breaking my will and inspiring me to indulge my fantasy and cum inside her knowing how risky it is at her most fertile time of the month causing Mary to orgasm with me clenching and milking my hard shaft.

As she watches my hands move to her sexy hips and grip them tightly I see her smile growing as she feels me pulling her down onto my spurting throbbing shaft as it jerks and sprays hot thick sperm deeper with each pulse filling her as she slowly slides down my slippery thick cock until her pink lips are hugging the base of my shaft. With a smug sexy smile she looks into my eyes as she moves her hips until we both feel the tip of my cock align with the opening to her cervix as she says.

"Baby do you feel that? Is that where you want to cum? You want to try to shoot it straight into my womb so you can knock me up don't you? Does it turn you on knowing you might be impregnating me right now and you're almost old enough to be my Daddy? Ooh I felt your cock jerk hard, I think you liked it when I called you Daddy, you dirty boy we will have to play with that fantasy another time."

As our mutual orgasm fades Mary lays flat on my chest and starts kissing me as we bask in the afterglow of an amazing fantasy beautifully orchestrated into a wonderful reality that will keep us smiling for a long time to come while we continue to find ways to please each other as we continue our journey together. I still feel my shaft surging deep inside her tight pussy as she sucks my neck and nibbles my ear before whispering.

"Baby I have one more surprise for you before we get some rest and it feels like a big one."

Mary stares intently into my eyes as she sits up with my hard cock still buried deep and slowly lifts one leg planting her foot on the bed as she straightens her leg and starts sliding up my cock until the head slips out with a wet pop and she stands above my waist with her hips cocked to one side as she watches my expression while I look at her beautiful moist flower and see the thick sperm starting to seep from between her pink lips and flow down the inside of her left thigh. The longer I watch my sperm flowing down her leg the harder my cock gets until I pull Mary down onto the bed on her back as I push her legs back against her chest lining up my hard cock with her sperm covered pink opening and slowly push my hard cock back inside making her moan and shake under me as I push in deep bottoming out before pounding her slippery wet pussy giving her three intense toe curling orgasms as she calls out my name and digs her fingernails into my back wrapping her legs around my waist daring me to cum inside her again.

12