Risqué Dinner

Story Info
Dinner with a side of cock.
923 words
4.16
11k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on that day Stacey and Henry decided to go out to dinner at one of their favorite dinner spots. Stacey never took too long to get ready,

but she knew she had a surprise for Henry so she took a bit longer than normal. "Darlin, I'm getting hungry, are you almost ready?"

Stacey picked out a low cut shirt tucked into one of Henry's favorite mini skirts. She thought her tits looked amazing so she knew Henry would notice. She couldn't help but to tell when she bent over you could see her gleaming pussy. Henry was sure to be excited just by the way she looked. Little does he know she's bringing a toy to dinner to get him hard at dinner. She was still aroused from earlier that day that all she could think about was fucking him in the bathroom at the restaurant. Would he actually be that brave? Stacey met Henry in the Livingroom and his jaw dropped as he watched Stacey's tits bounce as she walked. He was already starting to get hard. Stacey could see that hard cock in his jeans as she walked towards him. This is going to be easier than I thought she said with a grin. "I told you I wanna take care of you all weekend long."

"I know and I heard what you said but I'm bringing a toy to dinner with me. He cocked his head to think what she was actually thinking. She could already tell her juice's were flowing as she thought about fucking henry over and over tonight.

Henry wasn't used to his wifes adventurous side but he was starting to really get used to this. On the way to the restaurant she unzipped his pants and took his raging hard cock in her mouth until he was about to cum. Just as she could feel his cock pulsating while she milked his cock she stopped. Henry knew this was gonna be her little game tonight. "Told you the rest of the weekend was gonna be fun with a smile." Henry while maintaining his driving could feel himself starting to cum a little.

Dinner was amazing as usual. A few drinks, and great food wasn't the best part of dinner. Stacey made it a point to take Henry's hand under the table and rub it up her thigh to feel how warm and juicy she was tonight. Pushing his fingers inside of her she could tell he wasn't gonna be able to hold off much longer with the way she was going. He used the remote on her vibrator sporadically making her juices flow and her muscles twitch with every pulse. She leaned into his ear. "I got an idea, wait for me to text you."

Henry looked extremely confused and extremely turned on. Stacey heads to the bathroom to make sure the coast is clear. She texted Henry "come to the bathroom for your next surprise." Henry, completely caught off guard, didn't know what to think. But if his intuition is right. He knows his wife is going above and beyond for him. He's always wanted to adventure on the risqué part of life and didn't know Stacey would go this far.

"I'm cumming sexy ill knock 2 times wait and again." The bathroom only has one stall so it was the perfect time to take in Henry's cock that she's been wanting since this morning.

Henry knocks twice, waits and knocks again. Stacey pulls him in and locks the door. Not missing a beat she gets on her knees unzips Henry's pants and pulls out his hard cock and takes him all in her mouth. She doesn't slow down at all.

Grabbing his balls, with her mouth full of cock milking him until he's close to blowing his hot sticky load into her mouth. She can feel him grip the stall door with his whole body twitching. "Oh fuck Stacey I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum baby where do you want it?" Stacey just takes his cock deeper into her mouth until he cums. Swallowing every bit of his hot sticky cum. "oh baby that felt fucking amazing. You really are taking care of me tonight aren't you?"

Stacey wiping her mouth and checking her lipstick in the mirror to not make it so obvious before they head back to their table. "I told you baby you deserve the pleasure too."

"I appreciate it but what about you?" " I've been edging so hard that when we get home you might not be able to keep up." Henry just smiled and placed his hand on her neck bringing her in for a hard passionate kiss. I cant fuckin wait till I've got your pussy in my face dripping all over me. Stacey smiled and they both walked out of the bathroom checking before walking out. Not that it mattered they were too into each other to care. Throughout the rest of dinner they couldn't stop smiling. Never did they think they would have fucked in a public restroom. The adrenaline that soared through

them was something they've never felt before. "Are you ready to go have some dessert?" Henry asked running his hand up Stacey's thigh to see how wet she still was.

"I am so fuckin ready for desert as she played one last time by shoving henrys fingers into her wet pussy under the table. Hmm let's go home baby, I can't wait any longer. Stacey said getting up from the table.