Rita and Anna

Story Info
Rita skips her school for day...
983 words
3.79
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rita gets out of her car, the midday sun shines on her. It is a beautiful day with bright sun, nice weather, and a nice breeze. It is a perfect day to lounge on the poolside and enjoy a sunny afternoon.

Rita gets home in the middle of the day. Yes, she skips classes for the day. Rita doesn't care about her grades. She knows everything about the course. All she wants to do now, is to soak herself in the pool and enjoy the lovely sunny afternoon.

Rita walks in from the backyard to check if anyone else is home today. She doesn't want to be caught by her mom or her dad and make a big scene of it.

When she walks by the patio door, she hears a strange noise. She gets close to the living room windows. Rita hides herself and peeps into the house through the half-covered windows.

Not her mom nor her dad.

It is Anna, her older sister. Isn't she supposed to be in class, too?

Anna is a year older than Rita. They both go to the same community college close to home. Living at home is the only way to survive in this modern society, with free food and no rent!

Anna is the one who got all the attention. She doesn't seem very tall, but she is 5'10". You won't notice her height unless you're standing close to her. She has a generous curve, big bosoms, a tiny waist, and a wide hip. Her hairs are like golden threads from the sun and cascade down around her shoulders in waves. Rita envies her body, her look, and her charm. She always wanted to be like Anna, but no matter how hard she exercised, Her body didn't seem to get any closer to Anna's.

Rita sneaks up a little bit and looks between the windows.

She hears Anna giggle and say, "You're so sexy." Then follows with a husky male voice saying, "Take off your clothes, babe! Let me suck on those two melons."

Rita makes a silent gulp. She sneaks up a little more to get a better view.

She sees Anna slowly take off that sketched white blouse. Her massive tits are perky and round. They're beyond natural. But Rita knows Anna hasn't done anything to her body.

The hunky man sits on their large family sofa, Rita's usual spot. However, Rita couldn't see his face since he faced the other direction. His hands are caressing Anna's soft tits. His two thumbs rub on Anna's hardened nipples. Anna cringes away at first, then slowly enjoys the sensation on her bosoms.

"Mmmhh..." Rita hears Anna moan loudly. She wonders if it really feels that good at all. She wonders how it really feels to be caressed and groped on the tits by a man.

Rita unbuttons a few buttons on her shirt. Her hand reaches inside her bra; her tiny flesh isn't as big as Anna's and barely fits inside her palm. Rita gently rubs her half-hardened nipple. A strange sensation pulses from the tip of her tit into her body, a slight tingling and a little stink mixed together. It is a bit disturbing, but somehow Rita enjoys this mixed feeling.

Rita sees her sister reach down between her tights. Anna is reaching for something. Rita wonders what is she doing? Is she looking for his penis?

Rita couldn't see what Anna had in her hand. The sofa blocked her view. She could only see Anna rocking her body as if doing some kind of hip-lifting exercise with ups and downs.

"Oh... you got a very tight pussy!" the man praises Anna.

"Really? Do you wanna go in? It isn't fun just rubbing it out here." Anna giggles. The man nods.

Rita sees Anna's hand go back below her tummy. Rita tries to imagine Anna shoving the man's cock inside her cunt. How big is his dick? Very, very big? Or is it very tiny? But would Anna date someone with a small dick? Probably not.

"Mmmh... Ahhh... yes!" Anna rocks her hip and moans. Rita knees down. Hearing Anna's pleasurable cry, a low panting sound from the man who is now fucking her sister. She can't stop herself from thinking that if she is in front of the mysterious man, humping him herself. She wants to try a real penis inside her young cunt, not a plastic vibrator.

Rita's hand is inside her jeans, on top of her neatly groomed bush. She opens her outer lips and finds that hidden jewel above the drenched cave. It is a bit hardened nob. A slight touch of it, a sensual excitement pulsing through her body. She rubs it faster and faster. But she holds her excitement in her throat. She doesn't want the couple to catch her watching and eavesdropping them.

A quirky feeling fills her heart. Watching her sister being fucked by a stranger makes her so horny and wet while she masturbates outdoors.

"Oh... baby... Aah... fuck... yes!" Anna groans like she is on the verge of eruption. So is Rita. She is coming close to her apex. One hand tickling on her own nipple, and the other hand rubbing hard down below.

"Fuck... I am... cumming..." Anna wails in excitement. Rita holds her pleasurable cry as hard as she can. A sudden jerk shutters through her body as a gush of love juice discharges from her lady part.

Rita takes a deep breath and waits for her spasming cunt to stop. Anna and the man are kissing as both lay tight on the sofa.

Rita quickly crawls out of the backyard and into her car. She pants heavily from the excitement and the thrilling experience. It is one hack of things to do in the afternoon. But now, she must find a spot to dry off her soaked jeans.