Rita Breaks an Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to give it to her just as hard as she had given it to me. I wasn't entirely comfortable with the situation and I was afraid that James would come in at any moment and murder us both. But if he did, I wouldn't stop fucking his wife. He would have to physically drag me off of her.

Rita made lewd faces at me while I fucked her, silently egging me on. Every time I slapped into her, her boobs would quiver enticingly. I kept changing the tempo just to see how it would affect the way she jiggled. I reached around her leg and traced her cleavage with my finger. She brought her hands up on either side of her breasts and squeezed them together. I traced her nipples and areolas through the bra and her eyes closed in pleasure.

As I got close, I pushed her legs up to her chest and picked up speed. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as far as it would go. She pointed into her mouth, down her throat. I nodded in understanding. I fucked her faster and faster. She sucked on one finger and played with her clit with another. When the time came I pushed into her, stayed for a moment, then pulled completely out. She sat up and took me in her mouth and let me drain my balls down her throat.

She held me there for a minute, her tongue slowly stroking the underside of my head. Without breaking contact she pulled my pants up, only releasing my cock when the waistband touched her lower lip. I helped her dress and then embraced her as we shared our first kiss.

*****

When we emerged from the bedroom I didn't notice at first that my host was not asleep at all. I froze, expecting him to fly at me. But he sat there calmly in the wingback chair and with a mirthless grin he raised his glass to me in toast. I felt Rita's hand on my back, nudging me toward the door.

"Hi, honey," she said to him cheerfully. "I was just seeing our guest out."

"That's fine, dear," he replied.

Rita followed me out and shut the door without letting it latch and walked me to the elevator. I pressed the call button and she took my hand.

"Will you be alright?"

"Oh, I'm fine. But what about..." I gestured toward the room.

"Don't worry about him. He's cool. He would have liked it better if your girlfriend wanted to play. But you can't win them all." She shrugged and gave me a mischievous smile.

"Wow." I wasn't sure what I should be feeling.

"I'll make it up to him. Maybe I'll take him snorkeling. Know what I mean?"

I felt weird but decided to be cool too, like James. The lady did me a huge favor, after all. More than one, really. "Thank you, Rita."

"You are so welcome, Eldon. Maybe we'll meet again some day."

"That'll be nice," I said. But I wasn't going to hold my breath.

12