Rita Ch. 02.1: Angels of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's go eat something, OK?" Tony said.

"I have a police escort and Bella waiting with dinner. Rita, do you want to ride with me?"

"Papa Robert, I think Mr. de Palma and I are going for a pint."

* * * * *

"Thanks for getting me out of there, Tony." Rita took a hardy draw from her pint of Guinness. "I don't think I could take Isabella's psychoanalysis tonight."

"The food should be right out. I'm starving. So, you just happened to come to town with the Renard's this morning?"

"No, I saw the protesters on TV last night. I had some medical records to go over. When I heard that Isabella was coming to the office, I got in the car."

"You are fast. The camera couldn't track your hands."

"Maybe your camera is slow. Tony, will you get them to wrap our food to take with us.?"

"Sure. Where would you like to go?" He asked.

"Your flat, OK?"

* * * * *

Tony fumbled with his keys. Rita was making him nervous. All of their interactions in the past were brief, polite, casual. Never a real conversation but did he ever like the look of her. She had an angelic face with a great smile that he loved to see. She was Spanish, but some things about her hinted of a more 'multinational' blend of genes and cultures. Not the least of these was her long luxurious black hair that she wore in a single braid down her back. She was above average height and very athletic looking. He had seen her playing tennis at the Renard Mansion and thought that was her thing. Now this... And she was about to walk in his door.

"Robert owns the building, so free is a hard price to beat. It's an old hotel. Need an apartment? You get two rooms. Need an office? You get one room." Tony opened his door.

"I know. I was just about to move into one of these, but Isabella is never going to let me move out after today."

"Poor thing, having to live in the Renard Mansion. Sorry." Tony said with unintentional sarcasm.

"No problem. I can be a very bad 'smart-ass' as you call it. I can't lay around their place in my underwear or drink from the carton." Rita glanced around the room. "So, still no wife or girlfriend, then?"

"I flirt a lot, but I haven't met anybody special in the last twenty minutes since you asked me the first..."

Rita pushed Tony against his refrigerator and silenced him with a kiss. "You are a very handsome man, Tony." She pulled his arms around her. "I have seen you looking at my ass. I saw you in a mirror when I turned around." Rita took Tony's hand and placed it on her butt cheek. "Be my guest, Mr. de Palma."

Tony ran his hands all over the Spanish beauty. The more she was touched, the more she wanted to be touched. She gasped when he groped her breast roughly and kissed her passionately. Clothing suddenly became a hindrance. They peeled off like kids when the pool opened.

"I don't want to take advantage of someone who is traumatized." Tony said, shaking off his dress shirt.

"I thought that is what I am doing." Rita said grinning and stepping out of her slacks.

"I'm not traumatized." Tony said puzzled.

"You saw the tape of my little altercation."

"I am concerned and amazed." Tony said.

"It wasn't a big 'turn on' for you?" Rita asked.

"No. I'm very concerned."

"Good. Thank you for being normal, sort of." Rita said as she opened her blouse.

"Well, maybe." Tony said. He took Rita in his arms and guided her onto his bed. After seeing her in action, Tony wasn't surprised to find firm muscle under her smooth skin. Rita's breathing was deep and steady, and she was clinging to him like a snake. 'So maybe she is the one turned on by the fight.' Warning lights were flashing in Tony's mind, but Rita was so beautiful...

Now it was his time to gasp when Rita's bra fell away from her perfect small breasts and their puffy light brown nipples. "I haven't been with a man in a long time. OK?" Was what Rita said but her body was drawing Tony in, cradling him with her legs. They rolled around in passionate embrace until Tony tried to enter her. He was met with difficulty. Rita was tense and tight but begged for him to proceed. Tony pushed and felt her vagina slowly let him in. Rita hummed a long moan, then sucked in some air. "My goodness, Mr. de Palma. You are very thick down there. You are stretching me."

"Is it OK, Rita?"

"Yes." Rita threw her head back into the pillow and strained. She locked her legs around Tony and quivered into an orgasm. She chuckled.

Tony noticed that while Rita was cumming, muscles in her arms, shoulders and torso flexed visibly. His cock was pushed out by her contractions. Tony chuckled and sat up. He was glad that the lamp was on so he could view the beauty stretched out before him. He massaged and petted Rita until she calmed and smiled at him.

"Tony, can we try that again?"

Rita's body continued to fight him, but she begged him to keep going. Tony smiled and settled into a sweet gentle motion that led to orgasms for both of the new lovers.

* * * * *

Later, Rita salvaged a plate of food from the take-out they had brought in and forgotten. They lounged in bed with the plate between them. They picked through the remains of roast beef sandwiches and cut vegetables. Tony insisted that she wear one of his tee-shirts. Her nudity was driving him crazy.

"You were very tense. Was that from the fight?"

Rita chuckled. "Hardly. That was from the frustration of being baby sat all day. Robert would not let me out of his sight unless I had to pee. I started to take a nap in the loo."

They had both been very hungry before they fell in bed. Now the food was tasting good in spite of its appearance. A bottle of the company's best wine went by quickly. They explored questions they had about each other.

"Rumors have always held that you just liked girls." Tony said.

"That's a little personal." Rita snapped, shocking Tony, then she laughed. "I'm into people that make me feel good and feel safe. Rumors say that your lady back in the States dumped you, so you came to France to get away from her."

"That's close to true. I wanted to come back to Europe and she didn't. Someone gave Robert my name and I came to work for him. I like my job but today is the most excitement I've seen."

"Tony, I want to file a fact away in your head. This is not for any of your reports. I suspected this but now I know for sure. Robert knew. He knew that I could fight. He focused on protecting Isabella. I saw in his movements that he knew I could handle the mob. Then, he didn't want to talk about it. I just don't know how he knew."

* * * * *

Present time.

Rita had dreaded her mandatory appointment with Dr. Isabella Renard. Although she loved the woman, she wasn't comfortable with the deep exploration of her feelings and thoughts. Rita often used sarcasm to deflect serious conversation, but she didn't dare do that with Isabella. She would be open and honest with this lady that she respected. She would also be wary of any attempt to learn more about the incident at the Club Phantom or her past.

"I had another dream about the babies. It was the first in a long time. I woke up crying and Tony thought we should drive on up from Bordeaux." Rita said, looking downward.

"I hope that you can work with children again one day. You could gain some perspective and if you can help someone, it could bring you peace." Isabella didn't need notes, Rita was family. "Rita, are you still having conversations with your late mother?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, but it's usually a lecture from her."

"Is it still a positive influence on you?"

"Yes. I think it is keeping me from going insane. There is a comforting feeling I get. My parents were taken from me at a time when we were beginning to relate to each other as adults." Rita opened up.

"As long as you know that it is a construct of your own feelings combined with your memories, I'll consider it a beneficial situation. You don't talk to your late father?" Isabella asked.

"Papa comes to me in my dreams. He was a quiet man, and he is quiet in my dreams except to say that he loves me." Rita tried to conceal a tear that formed.

"You seemed to cope with your injury without a problem."

"I leaned on my friends to help me cope. Tony was with me and Andre held me while they dressed my arm. I had a few dark moments, but the people around me were the difference." Rita said.

"Are you and Tony in love again?" Isabella asked.

Rita laughed. "You know that is out of bounds, Bella. I will tell you that last week, driving through wine country with him was one of the best times of my life."

* * * * *

Phillipe Gaston settled into his seat on the express train to Paris. He was told to take a commuter flight to La Rochelle the next morning. The problem was that he had never flown and was nervous about his first flight. Working for an international wine company meant that he would have to fly eventually. He was just putting it off and was embarrassed to tell Rita and Tony. The overnight train to Paris was a discount ticket, then change trains to Bordeaux and disembark near Poitiers. He had to ask Rita to come to a train station instead of the airport.

The train was about half filled with an assortment of people going to Paris. After a stop at the station at Lyon, they accelerated into the darkness toward the city of lights. All of the passengers got quiet, and Phillipe thought he could try to sleep. His nerves were on edge. It was his first time to meet Robert Renard. He was on a train, not the plane they were expecting. Reconnecting with Rita would help him to be confident when he stepped into his duties in La Rochelle. He was leaning against the window. There was nothing to see in the dark. The country was beautiful in daylight, but now all he could see was lights from small towns and houses. The soft rhythm of the train car rocked Phillipe to sleep.

Phillipe was jostled awake by a bit of rough track. He was startled to see that he had company. I pretty lady a decade or so older than him, had come to rest in the seat across from him. She had light brown hair and freckles across her nose. She said, "Bon jour," and fumbled with a list of French phrases she had written down.

"It sounds as though you would be more comfortable with English." Phillipe said, trying to sound suave.

"Thank you. I'm not good at any languages, not even English." The lady said.

"I am Phillipe. Are you from Scotland?"

"Close, I'm Irish." She had an interesting way of smiling and yet not smiling at the same time. A serious tone overshadowed things she said. "A man back there was staring at me. Maybe he will think we are together and fuck off. Pardon."

"Would you watch my bag?" He stood and moved out to the isle. "I need to excuse myself for a minute." Phillipe walked to the back of the car. There was a bathroom on one side and a vending machine on the other. After answering nature's call, Phillipe washed up and bought two bottles of water from a machine. He offered one to the lady. She accepted with her strained smile. She had taken the window seat while he was up.

"Thank you, sir."

The lady checked her phone then read from a book she had. Phillipe relaxed and rested his eyes for a few minutes. When he opened them again, he noticed that the lady's blouse had opened a button and her fair skin was visible. He diverted his eyes and rested them again. He dozed for a few minutes. When he stirred awake, the lady had her shirt open quite a bit more.

"Pardon moi, Mademoiselle, your blouse has come open." He said and looked out the window.

"Excuse me. I didn't mean to offend." She said, looking at Phillipe.

"I am not offended. You are very pretty. I thought that you might not want to be so exposed." Phillipe was still trying to be cool and not blush.

"Then it's good to know that you are a gentleman." The lady said. She ran her fingers slowly down her sternum. "Oh, I didn't know it was open like this." When her hand was below her breast, she ran her hand underneath, hooking the blouse with her thumb and openly exposing most of her pink nipple. "Thank you for saying I'm pretty. A woman needs to hear that sometime." She buttoned two buttons of her blouse.

The blood was leaving Phillipe's blushing face and migrating into his young cock. "My parents taught me good manners and respect for people."

"I exposed myself to you. Do you still respect me?" She said with a real smile.

"Yes, maybe more so." Phillipe said and calmly and smiled.

"Then sir, would you please escort me to the restroom? Bring your bag." The lady didn't expect or require an answer to her question. She knew she had the younger man's attention.

Phillipe scooped up his duffle and followed the woman to the back of the car and to the restroom door. The lady went in and Phillipe took up a position outside the door.

She turned and saw Phillipe standing guard. She smiled and even chuckled. "You really are a sweet man, aren't you?" She motioned him to come to her. "Well come in here, Sir Gentleman."

Phillipe latched the door and put his bag in the floor against it. He placed her bag on top of his and turned around. The lady's troublesome blouse had come open all the way and pulled out of her skirt. Placing his hand on her hip and sliding it up to bare skin was the question that Phillipe asked. Taking his hand and guiding it up to cup her breast was the lady's answer. He gently rubbed and massaged her and played with her nipples.

"No, don't kiss me. Anything else is good." The lady said as she explored the bulge In Phillipe's slacks with her fingers. She quickly pulled her knickers and tights down below the tops of her thighs. Phillipe felt of her full hairy bush. It seemed odd. So many women trim or shave these days. He found her slippery wet trail through the forest. "Yes, young gentleman. Play with me. I was looking for someone to play with me. Yes." She hissed as Phillipe slipped a finger into her.

There was scarcely any room in the bathroom. It was made for one at a time. They were standing offset so they could masturbate each other. Phillipe used her juices to lubricate rubbing her clit. She rolled his foreskin up and down and pulled on his cock making him harder and harder. Phillipe moved a half step to the right and squared up with her. He put his cock between her legs and pulled it upward, grinding it into her folds. It felt as though she was melting and engulfing him. The lady thrust her hips forward as he scrubbed his cock head against her wet valley.

"You can't. Can you? Are you? You can. You are. Oh, God!" The lady said as Phillipe's cock slid right up into her. Our young hero knew the position well. It was a favorite of people grabbing quickies in the night club. Hips to hips, pubis to pubis. It's surprising how deep penetration can be achieved, and he did. Phillipe short stroked her pussy. "Yes, this beautiful man's cock is inside me..." In just a couple of minutes, the lady's muscles went tight, and she had a straining orgasm. Phillipe backed out and stroked himself to lay huge globs of white semen in the woman's blue knickers.

She pulled up her tights and patted the cum into her pubes. "You play hardcore, don't you, Young Gentleman?" The lady straightened her clothing. "Wait here for a minute. Maybe it will hide what we've been doing." She chuckled.

Phillipe freshened up. He made sure that his pocket wasn't picked and straightened his shirt in the mirror. He returned to his window seat. He never saw the woman again.

* * * * *

Rita was in a foul mood by the time she got to the train station. Phillipe was on the train from Paris that arrived at seven forty in the morning. It had taken well over an hour to drive from La Rochelle to the South side of Nantes. Morning traffic had been heavy, and Rita never could let the Alfa Romeo stretch its legs. Finally, she could stretch hers walking through the terminal.

Phillipe spotted Rita in the terminal. Her raven hair on a head slightly above the other women. Approaching her, Phillipe realized that he had almost forgotten how pretty Rita's face was. He always thought of her personality and humor. He thought of her talents and athleticism. Her cute figure and the way she moved was burned into his memory, but that face...

"Bon jour, Rita! It's good to see you." Phillipe said. Then whispered, "Give me a kiss. These two girls are watching me. I want to impress."

"Oh, really? I know something that will impress them more." Rita grinned broadly, then slapped Phillipe across the face. She left her fingers spread and limp so as not to sting very much.

Phillipe reacted with as much shock as Rita wanted. He held his hand to his cheek. "Hey, what the fuck?"

Rita gave him a stern look and then kissed him with fake passion. "That should give them something to remember." She whispered. "Now, Let's get out of here." She took his hand and they walked out of the station.

Once outside, he dropped her hand. "What the hell was that about?"

Rita was almost laughing, grinning broadly. "A sister could kiss you. Only a lover would slap that pretty face." She pinched his cheek and laughed at his blushing. Rita liked taking charge.

In the car, Rita had a list of things to chew on Phillipe for. "What is with this train shit? You could have slept in your own bed. I could have slept two hours later if you had taken the commuter flight to La Rochelle this morning."

"I meet interesting people on the train."

"It's slow and costs as much as the flight." Rita said, frustrated.

"I'm sorry, Rita. I have never flown. I don't know how to deal with airplanes." Phillipe was noticeably embarrassed. "I talked to Papa Andre about it. He gave me a company Euro-rail Pass for the trains."

"Andre doesn't like to fly either." Rita remembered her first flight as a young girl. She was with a group which made it better. "We will fly somewhere together sometime. It's not so scary with a friend. Robert is letting you use a corporate apartment as long as you are here."

"Is there a laundry near there? I need to wash some clothes."

"You brought dirty clothes with you? Bachelors! Good grief." Rita said exaggerating her frustration.

"Tony came by and said, 'Go to La Rochelle.' I had to grab what I could." Phillipe said dropping his chin.

"There is a small washer and dryer in the apartment. We will manage your laundry, child." Rita said with a chuckle. Traffic opened up and Rita was able to enjoy the Alfa. She pondered how to breach the next item. "Phillipe, are you a man-whore?" She asked bluntly.

"Pardon moi" He blushed blood red. 'How could she know about the woman on the train? Do I smell like sex?' he wondered.

"Tony said he saw a girl leaving your room. When he ask you who she was, you could not tell him. Do you not even know the girls' names?"

Phillipe started laughing in spite of Rita's serious tone. "That is just what I told Tony. Her name is Antoinette. Her father is a gantry crane operator at the docks. Her friends call her "Toni" with an "I". I didn't want my boss, Tony to know I was with a girl named Toni. He could tease me about it. Besides, it's not his concern what her name is. I wouldn't want you to think I'm a man-whore, but if Tony thinks I am, it's kind of cool." Phillipe said and chuckled.

"Men can be disgusting." Rita said. Traffic began to slow again as they neared La Rochelle. "There is something else that I need to talk to you about. Monsieur Robert is very different from Papa Andre. Robert is more like an American. Claude and Robert are from a French family, raised in the United States. Andre Benoit is from old money. Robert is a self-made man, new money. You may think that this is good news, but it may not be. Robert wants me to teach you things. You are now my student.

Phillipe was delighted to hear this and blushed trying to conceal his joy. "I will be a good student. Anything you want me to do, just say. Does this include some fighting skills?"