Rita Ch. 02.1: Angels of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was sending his mother some pictures. I see him. He is walking out now." Rita grabbed Tony by the neck. "I have to tell you that I love you. Look, the sexual tension was building between me and Phillipe. I had to do something. I had to get away from him or take him as a lover. I did not want to do those things, so I adopted him."

"I get it. He's a good-looking guy and you are beautiful; I couldn't blame you." Tony said looking up at the buildings.

Rita made a tight fist and pressed a knuckle into Tony's ribs. "Jackass! I feel committed to you and he is relegated to little brother. Isn't that a good situation?" She increased pressure on his ribs.

Tony didn't answer her directly, only give her a sweet soft kiss. "Turn around."

Phillipe had made it to the beach. There were some boys and a girl kicking a soccer ball around. With a towel in one hand and a drink in the other, Phillipe intercepted a pass of the ball and popped it up in the air. He dribbled the ball up with his feet and knees then headed it toward one of the kids. The young people cheered his short display. Phillipe casually walked toward the water.

"Did any part of that surprise you?" Rita asked.

"No, not really. It's pretty amazing that he didn't spill his drink."

Phillipe found a cluster of items that included Tony's driving moccasins. He kicked off his new dollar store flip-flops and peeled off his shirt. He was shocked at how warm the water was.

"You didn't tell him about the swimsuit, did you?" Tony said to his snickering girlfriend.

Phillipe was making his way out to them wearing a European style 'speedo'. The bulge of his man-junk was natural and obvious. The water got deeper until Phillipe was shoulder deep and looking at his friends who were farther out but only waist deep.

"What are you standing on?"

"Sand bar. It just occurred to me that I didn't ask you if you could swim. Ouch!" Tony squealed when Rita pinched him.

"I can't believe all this white sand, millions of tons of it. I see why the sunglasses are so important." Phillipe swam up to the couple and stood on the little sand bar.

"Damn, Kid! Where did you get abs and muscles and shit?"

"Rita has had me work out every day for weeks. She is a slavedriver."

"You look good, Pip. Did you shave your chest? You are such a man-whore!" Rita jumped up and onto Phillipe and pushed him off their mound of sand and into deeper water. A large set of waves came in and put all three swimming and paddling around.

Tony and Rita turned and swam outward. Phillipe followed, trusting his friends. He was impressed with Rita's efficient stroke and fine little ass in her black bikini. In just a few strokes, they were standing again. Rita and Tony in the lead, they walked up onto a major sandbar. Tony and Rita turned around to see Phillipe walk up out of the Gulf like a young, tan Daniel Craig. Phillipe turned around to see they were almost a hundred meters out and in knee deep water.

"Did you call him 'pimp'?"

"No, I said 'Pip'. Short for Phillip. He would like to be Phillip while he's here. I did say that he acts like a man-whore." Rita chuckled but was tired of this tease.

Tony was happy to have his friends there and feeling cocky. "Phillip, in all that time that you worked at The Phantom, how many women did you nail?"

"Tony, Tony... It is not the quantity of the pussy. It is the quality of the pussy."

"So, not that many, huh?" Tony chuckled.

"Silly schoolboys." Rita said. Hearing Tony talk about sex was making her feel slippery inside, but hearing Phillipe say "pussy" plucked her clit like a guitar string. And, he said it twice! "Guys we need to get up a list for shopping. Tony, I need help with my hair later." Rita began swimming for the beach.

"Tony, do you ever forget how beautiful Rita is and then see her again, and wow!"

"Almost every time I see her. She has a great personality and can be a great friend. Watch the heads turn when she gets to the beach."

They chuckled as every eye on the beach watched her wade out of the foam. Rita's braid had been coiled on top of her head. She unclipped it and let it fall down until the end touched her bikini bottom. The young boys stopped kicking their ball. A nearby volleyball game took a time-out and every Frisbee on the beach stopped flying.

* * * * *

Tony pointed out some features of the sandbar. He explained about rip currents and how to swim out of them. Then he told Phillipe about jelly fish, stingrays and sharks.

"Sharks Tony. Really?"

"Of course. They are everywhere. This area is in the top five in the country for sharks biting swimmers. Never piss when you are this far out, it attracts them."

"You are just trying to scare me. The Med is full of sharks, too."

"I just want you to be aware, Pimp. I am not lying. The bull sharks will come all the way up on the beach and drink your beer. Let's go in. Don't step on that brown thing, it's a stingray."

* * * * *

Tony finished rinsing his hair and opened his eyes. An ominous black figure stood outside the shower curtain. He peaked around to see Rita standing with all of her hair loose from the braid and draped around her like a shawl. "Come on in, baby."

Rita stepped in and kissed him. They stood holding each other for a few minutes. "It's good to be here with you, Tony. I'm sorry, but my hair has gone critical. I had a hundred strays and then I got sand and salt in it."

Tony knew her hair well by now. He began combing out tangles. "Not a problem, mon amour. It is my pleasure." He meant that literally. They usually wound up playing like nude adults should after these showers.

"If you get tired of doing this, let me know. I will find someone else to do it." Rita giggled.

Tony pinched her nipple lightly in mock punishment. "Speaking of little brother, where is the beer chucker?"

Rita shot him a glance for his loaded remark. "He came in and got a drink and put on some shorts. There was a pack of little girls following him around and giggling. He spoke to them and they just laughed more. He said he would come in after sunset."

"Thoughtful. I have some ideas for tomorrow." Tony said.

"I bet that you have ideas of things to do now." Rita quipped and laughed as Tony grabbed her. "Since we are all very tired, I think we should watch the sun set with Pip. Then you can watch your ballgame. We will be in bed together later."

"Yeah, I see in your eyes how tired you are." Tony kissed her passionately. "I love you, baby."

* * * * *

Rita left her hair down and combed out. She and Tony strolled out onto the beach scanning around for Phillipe. They found him in a very casual volleyball game. The group was older than the soccer boys. They had a few college-age girls with them. Phillipe had the shorts on but had shed his shirt. He looked right at home. When they approached the group, two of the girls hopped up and came to talk to Rita, ignoring Tony for the most part.

"Hello. You are with Phillip, aren't you? He is so hot, and that French accent is sexy." One of the girls with a blond ponytail said.

"There are many handsome men on the beach today." Rita said and gave Tony a smile and a quick kiss.

"I wanted to see your hair close-up. That's a bunch of hair. When you walked up the beach while ago, all of the guys stopped breathing." One of the girls said. A quiet brunette was blushing heavily.

"My lady used to model when she was young." Tony tickled her side.

"I am still young, silly man."

"You are American. How did you meet each other?" The first girl asked Tony.

"I got lucky. I got very lucky." Tony smiled at Rita.

* * * * *

"I have never been so happy that I learned English." Phillipe said and waved to some girls he had been talking to. "We have nice sunsets in La Rochelle, but the colors are different here."

Our three sat in the sand; drinks in hand, watching the world change colors. "Aren't you tired, little brother?" Rita asked.

"Yes. If I stop moving, I will fall asleep."

"Try to stay up until after dark. It will help you adjust to the time." Rita said. "We will wake up early. Let's bring coffee out here and watch the sun come up. There should be dolphins playing."

"We could go on a road trip down the parkway, along the coast. We could have lunch in Panama City Beach and then back here midafternoon." Tony said and looked past Phillipe. "Unless you have other plans."

"You say Panama City, but what I hear is Walley World, Clark." Rita said and laughed.

The girl with the blond ponytail was coming to talk to Phillipe. "Phillip, you said that you are here until Monday. If I see you tomorrow, would you like to hang out together?"

Tony whispered in Rita's ear. "Like I said, unless he has other business."

* * * * *

Tony's televised ballgame started just after sunset, but by halftime, Rita was asleep, the pizza was gone, and the Georgia Bulldogs were conquering a lesser opponent. Phillipe knew of American football but didn't know the teams.

"I made it past dark, but I must sleep now. Rita worked very hard to get us here. The coffee on the beach idea sounds good if we can get up. What did Rita say about dolphins?" Phillipe asked.

"Juvenile dolphins play in the waves and feed on small fish, bottle nose dolphin, like on TV."

"That's crazy, Tony. People on the beach think that you were bitten by a shark."

"That's one of the stories I tell. I like that story here at 'shark bite central'. There are many military people here. They know what it means. The first time Rita saw it, she took hold of it and examined it. She poked it scientifically and then said, "Damn man, that's messed up." It was an unusual response, must be a medical term."

"Rita says you are brave. I think so too." Phillipe said.

"A coward lurks inside most hero's. I am a big yellow chicken. They wanted to take my leg off below the knee, but I was too scared, mon ami." Tony said. "I promised my toes that I would stand up for them." Tony's pun went unnoticed. "Get some rest. Rita wants you guys to get a good workout tomorrow. It will help with the jet-lag."

"Yes. We must go over some things and a good workout will be nice."

"She says you are doing well. Enjoy tomorrow. My friend says he has a place for you to train for a few days. Have fun but take it seriously."

"I will, Tony. Good night. I think I am already half asleep."

* * * * *

Phillipe had intended to get comfortable and spank the monkey. All his observed "wardrobe malfunctions" from the afternoon on the beach would provide inspiration. He locked away his thoughts of Rita into a deep vault of his spank bank. Intentions faded. Phillipe fell fast asleep as soon as he was comfortable.

Tony, the wiser, slipped into bed with the sleeping Rita. He tried not to wake her, but she rolled to kiss him and coo softly. She was asleep. Tony chuckled very softly and sought sleep for himself. He knew that a quiet Sunday with Rita would involve romantic pursuits.

* * * * *

All three of the travelers slept a full two hours longer than they thought they would. Still, they made it to the wooden lounges on the beach with their carafe of coffee before the clouds to the southeast began to turn orange. The morning was very cool, and Rita sent Tony back for a blanket and the bag of bagels. She took the moment with Phillipe to be a good big sister.

"Pip, I want you to be a gentleman to these girls you meet." She advised.

"I am always a gentleman. I try as my mother taught me." Phillip was a little defensive. What could she mean?

"I know, baby. I saw the look in the pretty girls' eyes yesterday. Just be the good guy that you are, OK?"

"Is this where you call me 'man-whore' again?"

"No, Phillipe! When I say that, I am joking. Now I am serious. I'm going to stop saying that. The joke is old. That is, unless you act like a... you know. Try to keep it to two girls or less today." Rita laughed and tried to pinch Phillipe, playfully.

"I only have one in mind." Phillipe was glad the light was still too low to see his blush.

Rita leaned close and whispered. "Her friend, the brunette with the dark tan, she is into you also. Ask her to come along."

"Rita! They are best friends. They would not do that. We should not speak of this!"

"Pip, they already play together. They are lovers sometimes. I think they have boyfriends but love each other more. You need to study people more."

"You got all that from body language?" Phillipe asked sarcastically.

"Yes. Well, their eyes were having a conversation." Rita heard Tony coming up behind her. "Just don't spend all day in bed. You need to be rested in the morning. We will stretch well and go for a run. Later we will work at karate."

"Hey, Tony. Want to go for a run on the beach with us?" Phillipe asked.

"Running in sand makes my ankle hurt. I'm going to be lazy today. I'm going on some rides on one of Dennis' bicycles this week." Tony said as he spread the blanket for Rita on the old wooden lounge.

"Don't worry, Tony. I have a workout planned for you too." Rita grinned in a sexy way. "Have you thought of the special person we promised to contact?"

"She was on my mind yesterday, driving down. Let's get past the launch party Friday, and we will contact her."

"What's up? Don't tell secrets." Phillipe scolded.

"A sweet girl we helped one time. We promised to see her again." Rita said.

"Yes, a young lady was in a world of shit a long way from home. Everyone was dragging their asses about it. Rita and I went after her."

* * * * *

No place to end a chapter! Of course not. This got too long. I chopped it into bite sized portions. I don't want to have a chapter over 20k words. This thing hit 22K and I cut it up. I also backed off on the details. I'll drop the next when this one is published. PapaBear76

Sorry for the delay. The holidays without my mom were a slow burning hell. I went months without writing. Call your mother.

Love is real.

Tony's thick cock stretched and prodded Rita's vagina with gentle power.