Rita Ch. 02.1: Angels of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita shook her head. "Yes, I will try to teach you some things. But it will not be all formal karate. It will be more practical, like street fighting. Robert thinks you can be a shipping agent for us as well as some security work. Robert wants to get to know you. It is up to him if you are to be a full-time employee."

"Papa Andre said that I was probationary until Robert approved. I understand." Phillipe said in a more serious tone.

'More new English words, I love it.' Rita thought. "Everyone speaks English around Robert, but all of the dock and warehouse people speak French all the time. Your language skills are a great asset."

* * * * *

Over the next few weeks, Phillipe tracked and followed loads of wine from the warehouse to the docks. He noticed how the security at La Rochelle was not as tight as in Marseille. He easily walked all over the docks without being questioned. He reported this to Robert, who was pleased with the observation but not the security.

Phillipe shuttled between the docks and the warehouses. He had use of a company owned VW Jetta, but Rita let him drive her (Robert's) Alpha Romeo Giulia a few days. He absorbed as much of the procedures as he could. He had basic knowledge of the tracking software and the warehouse manager taught him more about it. He knew that he needed to show Robert that he could be an asset. He wanted to be productive. Phillip spent a day at a bottling plant near Bordeaux where he learned some tech and met Tony's friends.

In the evenings, Rita and Phillipe worked out together. Teaching Phillipe was the focus, but Rita got her workout in as well. Every evening, they started with a short workout in the Renard's home gym. Rita began the martial arts training slowly with the basics of her Okinawan style of karate. Rita had blended techniques from a few different styles she had learned. She mixed in some crude but effective street fighting moves. Many times, she said, "I don't care about belts or trophies. I care about keeping you alive and your friends safe."

Phillipe was exhausted at the end of every day. He worked a full day for Renard et Benoit and Rita pushed him every night. He was loving it. One evening, Phillipe noticed something interesting in Rita's locker. Hanging behind a towel was a pair of black steel Sai.

"Rita, I knew that you are a ninja-girl. I see your weapons." He laughed about his jest.

Rita grinned and took one of the Sai out. She flourished several motions, extend, retract, extend, retract, punch, extend, bash and then retract again. She did this effortlessly and with a natural fluidity.

Phillipe's was astounded. "That was fantastic. I want to learn that one day."

"We will incorporate some weapons in your training, starting with a Bo or stick." Rita said.

Phillipe gave a slight bow and asked, "Please demonstrate these. Please, Rita."

"Phillipe, this another thing that I like to keep secret about myself." Rita retrieved the other Sai from her locker. "First, these are not swords as they show them in movies. They are batons for striking and blocking attacks. These curved hand guards or "yoku" are to catch an enemy's weapon or arm." Rita stepped back and began extending and retracting the Sai in turn. Then she extended both simultaneously and brought them up to a high cross block. She went into a basic routine of blocks and punches, mixing defensive and offensive moves with some flourish. She got faster and the Sai made swishing sounds through the air.

Suddenly, the handle of the Sai hit the tender new scar on her left palm. "Shit!" Rita barked and the Sai clattered and rang as it hit the floor. Rita stood rubbing her sore hand. "Damn it!"

Phillipe stepped to her and took her hand to look at it. "That was amazing, Rita. I think that you still have some healing to do, and I have much to learn." He didn't mean to move so close to her, so close he could taste the scent of her and feel her heat. He would gladly burn to a crisp in her radiance. Rita...

* * * * *

Robert gave Phillipe a couple of days off and transportation to Marseille. He knew that the young man needed to see his mom. He sent Rita with him. She could help him through the airport and flight. Rita also deserved a couple of days with Andre and Lydia.

Rita maneuvered Phillipe into a port side window seat for his first flight. This gave him the best view. He watched intently until details became unrecognizable. Rita held his hand part of the time. Phillipe was tense and silent until they were on ground. Short prayers of thanks screamed through Phillipe's mind when his right foot touched Terra again.

* * * * *

Phillipe returned to La Rochelle and interned at various jobs moving and tracking products. He went on a buying trip and learned about that side of the business. He had an appointment that made him very nervous.

"Come in, Phillipe. Bon jour. Thank you for stopping by."

"Bon jour, Madame Renard. It is nice to see you." Phillipe said, nervously.

"Now none of that. I am Isabela and you are my handsome new friend, Phillipe." She handed him a bottle of water from her office fridge. "Here. Now relax and talk with me for a few minutes and you can go back to breaking hearts."

"Everyone said that you would see if I were crazy or something."

"It's my job to make sure that everyone on my team is just as crazy as we are." Isabela picked up a folder from her desk. It was one of her tests. Work something unexpected into a conversation to see if they noticed. She was relieved to see Phillipe snicker. "Hmm... Born in Italy, raised in France. You studied English in school so you could enjoy American music and movies. Footballer, baseball, good grades. People at Club Phantom say that you are a good dancer. OK, let's get the bad part out of the way. Phillipe, tell me about the drugs."

Phillipe dropped his face into his hands. "It was that damn night club. Tons of drugs go through that place. I tried some things. I do not use anything, I swear."

"You did a drug screen for Andre six weeks ago. Submit another clean one for me and the issue is dead. The record shows that you were taken in and released about fifteen times. Are you a rat?"

"No, I am not a rat. Every time there was a drug arrest at the club, someone would say they bought it from a waiter. They would take us all in and throw back the little fish. I am happy to be away from there. I would get in trouble eventually."

"It looks like you were charged with some pills on one occasion and some cannabis on another. That's what I like, marijuana. This new stuff is too strong." Isabela saw Phillipe smiling. "OK, Robert and Tony know about this. Rita does not. Your penance is to tell her, soon. Are you in love with Rita?"

"Yes. Isn't everyone?"

"I know I am. Since the day that Robert and I met her, I have been enchanted by the girl." Isabela closed up her papers. "We are off the record now, Phillipe. There are only a few of us that know Rita has these special talents. That is just her outside. On the inside, there is a storm raging. Rita's friends have a calming effect on her. Your friendship has had a profound effect on her. Welcome to the family, Phillipe."

* * * * *

Robert Renard's office was decorated with paintings and statuettes depicting Knights Templar in heroic scenes. Phillipe was taking it all in.

"The Templar Knights were headquartered here in La Rochelle a few different times a thousand years ago." Robert said. "I could never be a Templar. They took a vow of poverty. I'm not into poverty."

"They took a vow of silence, also." Rita said a laughed. "Papa Robert likes to hear himself talk."

"Merci, Rita." Robert said, looking at her. He playfully went cross-eyed. "Thanks for coming by. Phillipe, everyone has been right about you. You learned the inventory software quickly and you have done everything that we have asked. You are not afraid to say if you don't know something. I appreciate that. I'd rather someone say, 'I don't know' than to bullshit me and cause trouble later." Robert turned to "Rita, we have a family situation with my nephew, Dennis. Seems that he got someone pregnant and he's making Claude a grandpapa. I need you to go and make sure that everything is OK with them. Your nursing credentials may come in handy. The woman is due anytime."

"Your gay nephew got a woman pregnant?" Rita smirked and played dumb. Her mind started to spin through women that Dennis could have gotten with, but only one person came to mind, Sandy Nichols. But Sandy is married to the big guy, David.

"I need you to go sort out that soap opera. Dennis and his children could inherit this company one day. I'm going over there next week to see about this. We are going to have some promotional tastings in the States. We are launching a new line for the American market called 'Brothers Renard'. You go and work on arrangements for that. We will kick off with a party at Claude's a week from Friday. Take the kid with you."

"Me? You want me to go to America?" Phillipe was aghast.

"Yes. Phillipe, I think we can use a smart, honest young person like yourself. So, it's official, you are fully hired if you want. I need you to learn how to take some of the load off of de Palma."

"Of course, sir. Merci."

"The job is a hybrid shipping clerk and security person; we call a shipping agent. The computers make the clerical part of it a snap. We are getting you some special training while you are in the States. My nephew is a computer expert. He is going to give you a course. Tony has a friend looking into some hand-to-hand combat training. Rita says you are doing well at her lessons."

Phillipe looked at Rita and squeezed her hand. "Merci, Rita. This is unbelievable."

Robert rattled on, "Tony is going on ahead. He wants to visit his dad and get his car out of storage. We will find you a flight to Miami from Rome or Paris. You can arrange a meet-up with de Palma somewhere. Son, you have never flown, but you'll get three or four flights over the next few days. I'll gather up some travel money in dollars and your documents. Don't forget your passports."

After Rita and Phillipe left, Robert pecked out a text. [They are on their way. See you next week, my love.] (send)

Reply rec'd: From: Calypso [Looking forward to it, old friend. Give my love to Bella.]

* * * * *

That night at Tony's apartment, Rita and Tony ate a light dinner then sat on the sofa snuggling loosely. A stereo and the lights were both turned low. Tony slowly rubbed Rita's back softly. "You are quiet tonight, baby."

"You are too, Tony. What's on your mind?"

"Just thinking about being away from you for a couple of days. Thinking about seeing my dad." Tony said solemnly.

"I've been thinking about how we are traveling separately this time. How is your dad doing?" Rita asked.

"I won't know for sure until I see him. He would say he is fine in the middle of a heart attack. My stepmom says his eyesight is fading." Tony said trailing off and pausing for a minute. "Traveling with the kid should be fun."

"Yes, he is nervous about going to the US." Rita sat up and looked at Tony. "Do you think Robert has one of his 'special projects' waiting for us in the US?"

"It has that feel, doesn't it? It's completely unnecessary for me to go. I have shit to do here. We are putting in a bunch of new electronics. I could give you, my contact. It's just Patterson."

"Yes, and we just had a vacation." Rita said and leaned to kiss him. "I'm glad you are going to see your dad. Make the most of it."

Tony wrapped his arms around her and turned it into a passionate kiss. "Easy, big fellow. I've started my period. Fun time must wait until we are in Florida."

"That will be nice. We can bunk together while we are there."

"I have felt oddly attached to you since our week together. It's annoying, but I like it." Rita looked up at him. "I had an invitation from Michelle when I got back."

"I didn't ask because it's not my business." Tony said. He hadn't told Rita that he hadn't been with any other women for almost two years because of his feelings for her.

"I told her that I felt like you and I were a couple right now. She said that I could bring you along and we could have a threesome weekend, but I passed." Rita said, as if it were a normal thing to say.

Tony blushed. "Really? You passed?" Cleared his throat. "She is fit and very pretty."

"Yes. I told her that I was afraid that someone might get hurt." Rita said and smiled.

Tony got the joke that Michelle could not. He laughed and blushed. He and Rita laughed together, enjoying their double entendre. They snuggled into each other's arms.

"Mr. de Palma, would allow me to do something for you?" Rita asked. She placed her hand on his crotch and massaged his cock.

Tony wasn't sure of what she had in mind. "Baby, we can wait a few days and have a romantic time when we get to the States."

"You always kiss me before we part so you won't regret not doing it later. I want to do this and don't want to regret not doing it." Rita said and kissed Tony passionately. She picked his swelling cock from out of his shorts. Rita slipped down to his lap.

Tony had learned over time that Rita enjoyed oral sex, but mostly as foreplay. It was slightly out of her sexual habits to simply go down on him. That didn't mean that she wasn't good at it. As his cock rose to fully erect, Tony reclined, closed his eyes and let it happen.

Rita had spent the past two weeks futilely trying to convince herself that she was not in love. Her heart had a will of its own. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and squeezed the shaft with her hand. Rita started slowly and gained intensity over several minutes. Soon, Tony began to moan faintly and roll his hips. He held his breath and strained as he delivered a full load of thick semen into her mouth. Rita swallowed and then drank some of her Coca-Cola.

She smiled at Tony. "I do love you, Tony. Let us just leave it at that right now, OK?"

* * * * *

Phillipe entered the Renard mansion as he usually did for workouts, through the kitchen. He was surprised to find Isabella preparing dinner and singing some little tune.

"Bon soir, Madame Renard."

"I told you, my name is Isabella, handsome." She broke away from her cooking and kissed Phillipe on the cheek. "Rita is down in the gym. She returned from driving Tony to the airport, an hour ago. Dinner will be in about forty minutes."

"Merci, Madame... Isabella. I need to talk to her."

Isabella made eye contact and nodded approval.

* * * * *

"Bon soir, Rita. Are we working out tonight?"

"Hello. No, I'm washing a load of towels and cleaning up a bit. We should get in a good sweat before our flight tomorrow. We have a late flight."

"That is good. I need to pack. Tony gave me advise on packing."

"He should know. Tony travels far too much, hundreds of hours in the air every year. Are you nervous about going to the States?" Rita asked while she rapidly damp-mopped the floor of the home gym.

"Yes, very much. Suddenly, I am nervous about being there. Will I be a fish with no water?"

"You will be fine. Your English is good, and you are polite. You are not exactly an ugly fellow, either." Rita gave him a quick grin. "The English measurements are infuriating, pounds, gallons, miles, inches, and fucking Fahrenheit temperature. Ridiculous!"

Phillipe reached out and touched her arm. "Rita, I need to talk. OK?"

Rita read his face. He was serious and a little scared. "Sure, give me a minute to finish and go pee. I'll be in the den in a few minutes."

Rita sat on the toilet and let herself drain. She thought to herself, "What is up with him? Oh, God! I hope he doesn't profess his love and kiss me. If he does, I'm throwing him to the floor and riding him like a stallion. I don't want that kind of relationship with him."

"Oh, but Sara-Dina, he is so pretty. There is a place between your legs that tingles every time you look at him. You could rub that on his pretty face for a while." Her mother's voice laughed and faded.

* * * * *

Rita found Phillipe on the sofa in Robert's 'man-cave'.

Laughing echoes... "That couch will work nicely."

'Quiet, mother. Time for the living to talk.' Rita sat on the sofa with him. "Is there a problem, mon ami?"

"Rita, there is something that I must talk to you about. I must, before we go to America." Phillipe was on the verge of falling apart. "When I worked at Club Phantom, I got involved with small amounts of drugs. A hot night club has tons of stuff come through. I tried some of the common things. I don't use anything, I promise you." Tears ran down his cheeks.

"Whew! Thank God it was not love; it is just drugs!"

'Mother!' She thought. "Do you have any problems with this kind of thing now?"

"No. I didn't like any of it except maybe Marijuana. I got arrested with some one time. Do you think they will let me into America?"

The question tickled her. "Do you have any cannabis now?"

"No! No, never."

"Too bad. I haven't had any in a year." Rita said.

"Rita!"

"Look, Pip, I have worked in kitchens where the cooks worked sixteen and eighteen hours straight every day, wired on cocaine and amphetamines. I did some things before I got my nurse's license."

"I got busted with pills one time, but they were baby aspirin. We gave them to girls and said it was X."

"Should we talk about ethics, Man-whore?"

* * * * *

Rita and Phillipe went to Orly International Airport, south of Paris very early for their flight. Rita was busy on her phone constantly until she looked up. "I have it. We are going to drive."

"Rita, the Atlantic Ocean!"

"Silly ass. We are going to fly into Jacksonville and rent a car. We have to rent one anyway. That cuts out flying from Miami to Pensacola. We will have five hours of driving. We will save more than enough money to pay for two hotel rooms on a beach somewhere. And we will save enough time to have a day to relax Sunday. We don't have to be anywhere until Monday morning. What would you say to a day on the beach?"

"Brilliant sounds like the right word." Phillipe said and fiddled with his new watch. "Tony said that keeping up with the time will help me get oriented."

"I bet he gave you that. Tony likes buying watches. Nice field watch, practical." She held up her wrist with her Tissot. "He gave me this. It is dressy and delicate, but I love it." Something clicked in Rita's mind. "Shit, Phillipe! I forgot your birthday. I saw it on some papers last week and forgot it. I'm very sorry. I will get you a gift or cook you a cake when we get to the States."

"Do not worry about my silly birthday, Rita. Going on this voyage with you and Tony is fantastic."

* * * * *

Tony's advice and Rita's experience got the two travelers through the airport as well as can be expected. Their flight didn't board until after midnight. It was a flight that would be sparsely populated, but Delta needed the plane to be in Florida Saturday morning.

"This is not good. We are expected to sit in this place until one in the morning and then go sit in the airplane for eight hours. We need something to do, ninja-girl."

Rita took a two second pause at the young man's wisdom. "You are right, Pip. We will do some walking. How about a date, handsome? Dinner and a movie, then a strong drink. We will sleep well on the plane."

"I saw the signs for the cinema. I don't know about sleeping on the airplane." Phillipe shook his head.

"Sure. You have been up all day. We had a good work out. We'll eat and get sleepy. This plane is like a flying living room with comfortable chairs. The timing is perfect also. We sleep and wake up in Florida at dawn. Remember, we are running away from the sunrise."

"Running from the sunrise.' Sounds like a movie title, or a romance novel." Phillipe said and stared into Rita's eyes for a few seconds, then laughed.