Rita Returns the Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no is all I could think to myself. Especially since she had a few additional people’s attention.

“Let me see if I can recall how she put it when she told Beverly and me about it. If I remember right she first claimed while she’s taken two cocks at once like you did, she’s never experienced DP in the true sense of the term. Meaning double penetration, with one in her ass and vagina at the same time. While I got the impression she’d like to, she never has. But then she went on to say she would like to ‘kick it up a notch’...my words not hers, by taking three cocks at once. One each in her vagina and ass, while another mouth-fucks her. Those are her words, not mine. And the finishing touch, again in her words, would be for all three to unload in her at the same time.”

By now she had everyone’s attention. They were all ears. Including Walter who asked why I never mentioned anything about my fantasy.

“I never thought to. It’s one of those things you fantasize about occasionally, but never think to mention anything about it. Besides, when I told Rita and Beverly about it, it was just us girls talking at the time. Like I said then, I’ve pretty much tried or fulfilled most all my fantasies and it just happened to be the first thing to pop in my head when asked. Must have been a Freudian slip.”

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Like Rita said, now would be a good time to fulfill your fantasy if you’re really interested. But only if you’re serious about it. We’ve got five able bodied men here to accommodate you.”

“I’m sure you would, but how would you whittle it down to three. I’d hate to have to be the one to pick and choose.”

“To make it fair, we’ll ‘draw straws’. Then you can decide between the three who does you where.”

“What if one of you isn’t interested in participating in something like it?”

It’s when Jack chimed in...”Are you kidding? There isn’t one of us here that wouldn’t like to be part of fulfilling your fantasy Lacey. I don’t know about anyone else, but I’d walk barefoot across hot coals to.”

“Me too.”...said Bob. “Anyone of us would have to be crazy not to.”

Walter jumped back in...”I think it’s unanimous as far as it not being a problem with any of us being willing to participate. We might even end up fighting over who does.”

It was easy to see this was getting to the point I wasn’t going to be able to say thanks, but no thanks. Not that I wanted to. Actually both my pussy and asshole were beginning to tingle talking about it. Even my love juice was starting to flow, and before long it would be noticeable since we were all sitting around still stark naked together. And yes it has been a fantasy of mine ever since the first time I took a cock in my ass and mouth like Lois just did. Particularly the straight forward DP part, which I’ve always been curious about.

“So what’s it going to be Lacey?”

With a big smile on my face...”You talked me into it Walter. So where do you propose we do this dastardly deed?”

“Here in the living room so everyone can watch. I know how much of an exhibitionist you are as well as the rest of us being a bunch of voyeurs.”

At that point, the other girls all applauded for me agreeing to fulfill my fantasy.

“Way to go Lacey!”...said Jill.

“Good for you Lacey.”...which both Lois and Nancy said together.

Rita then added...”This is going to be quite the show. I’m looking forward to it.”

Walter then asked Bill to help him get a mattress from one of the twin beds in the spare bedroom, which they placed in the center of the living room. Afterwards, the men went to the kitchen to draw straws.

When they returned they informed me who the “lucky” persons were, being Jack, Walter and Bob. I was surprised Walter was one of the three, but the rest of them insisted he be included in the selection process even though he tried to convince them otherwise.

Now it was up to me to decide who got to do me in what hole, which was a no brainer as far as I was concerned. As for anally, Walter was the logical choice since I always felt he’s the best when it comes to doing me, or anyone else anally, and he knows exactly how I like to be ass-fucked. Gently and easily. As for my vagina, Jack was the obvious choice since he’s never done me vaginally. Or anally for that matter. I’ve been dying to be fucked by his fat nine inch dick, and vaginally first would make more sense than anally to ensure I’d be able to comfortably take it in my cunt before ever attempting to in my asshole. That left Bob to mouth fuck me, which was perfect since he’s the only one of the five I’ve never had the pleasure to suck his cock. Not forgetting how often Lois has told me he’s fantasized about me giving him a blow job. So in a way it was his lucky day too, albeit him mouth fucking me and giving him a blow job are not quite the same.

Before we got started I informed everyone I needed to use the bathroom first to drain my bladder. While I was, I suggested it would be a good time for Walter, Jack and Bob to devise a way to signal each other so they’d be sure to all cum at the same time since it was an important part of my fantasy.

As I headed to the bathroom, Rita decided to join me. Once there with the door closed she asked if I was upset because she told everyone about my fantasy.

“To be honest, I was a little ticked off at first. But not anymore. Now I’m excited as hell about it.”

“Seriously?”

“If you don’t believe me, feel my pussy.”

She did...”Wow...you’re so wet if I didn’t know better I’d have thought you peed and forgot to wipe yourself.”

With her hand still feeling my pussy she kissed me. And very passionately as I did her. She then inserted a finger and started to massage my g-spot. Gently at first, then more aggressively.

As much as I would have liked her to continue...”You better stop Rita, or you’ll have me cumming before you know it. Right now I’m about as horny as I ever get and it won’t take much.”

After she reluctantly did, I used the toilet and washed my hands.

“I’m so glad you’re not upset Lacey. I thought for sure you were and things wouldn’t be the same between us.”

“It would take a lot more Rita, to ruin the special relationship we have. Besides, I know you had good intentions. You’d never do anything intentionally to hurt or be mean to me, nor would I you. Now we better get back with the others.”

When we did, except for Walter, Jack and Bob, everyone else was seated on the two sofas with the mattress on the floor between them. Lois and Jill were on one, where Rita would eventually join them. Jeff and Nancy on the other. They all had ring side seats so to say and I felt like a boxer entering the ring with Rita at my side as my trainer. The only one missing was Bill, who suddenly appeared with his digital recorder in-hand.

“I hope you don’t mind Lacey, but I’d like to video things.”

“No I don’t. Actually, I think it’s a great idea as long as no one else objects.”

Which they didn’t.

Not surprisingly both Walter and Bob were standing there with huge hard-on in anticipation of things. Both their eight inch cocks were at full staff. But Jack’s wasn’t. Semi-hard at best, which was understandable since he recently cummed in Nancy’s mouth, while Bob hadn’t ejaculated for a few hours, and Walter not at all yet.

Seeing Jack wasn’t, I asked him to lie on the mattress so I could get his cock in full working order...”I want your dick as big as it ever gets Jack, before you do me.”

“Be my pleasure Lacey.”

After he was, I knelt between his legs with my ass raised up. I grabbed hold of his dick with one hand and even with it only semi-hard I couldn’t wrap my fingers entirely around it. After I pushed the foreskin back I first took his huge cockhead between my lips and gently sucked it before licking and swirling my tongue around the corona. All while paying particular attention to the frenulum at the base of the cockhead, which I flicked my tongue back & forth across repeatedly.

Wasn’t long before I could feel his cock begin to swell in my hand. When I did, I wrapped my mouth around it and took as much in my mouth as possible. Maybe four or five inches at best. One of the things I love best about sucking cock is the feel of it as it grows in size and becomes fully erect in my mouth. Just blows me away, no pun intended, and it’s the main reason I prefer starting with a limp dick when possible.

Once I had as much of Jack’s cock as I could take in my mouth, I released it with my hand and slowly began bobbing up & down on it. In a matter of seconds it was about as hard and erect as it was ever going to get and entirely filled my mouth. Like Nancy earlier, my mouth was stretched to the limit around it and I had to rely solely on my nose to breath. As when I sucked Jack’s cock once before, all I could think to myself is it would be impossible for anyone to deep throat it. Would choke you to death for sure.

While sucking Jack’s dick as hard as I could as I continued to bob up & down on it I felt someone on the mattress behind me. Who ever it was first spread my ass cheeks before I felt their tongue gently lick and swirl around my puckered anal ring. I figured it was Walter and soon realized it was from the way he rimmed my bumhole. He’s simply the best when it comes to anal foreplay and has a distinctive style, which always includes inserting a stiff tongue deep in my asshole.

It dawned on me it was the first time I had my asshole tongued while sucking someone’s cock. Two of my favorite things and here I was with the biggest cock I’ve ever sucked in my mouth, and the best asshole licker I know tonguing my bumhole. Unfortunately as much as I was enjoying it, it was time to take Jack’s dick in my cunt. And eventually Walter’s in my ass, and Bob’s in my mouth.

After I released Jack’s cock I told Walter to stop for now. As soon as he did I got on my knees with my cunt directly over Jack’s fully erect and throbbing dick. Once in position I held it with one hand while parting my pussy lips with the other before slowly lowering myself until I felt his cockhead start to enter my vagina. As it did, I began to wonder if I needed additional lubrication in spite of being as wet as I was. Figuring it was too late to worry I resumed lowering myself and hoped for the best.

My vaginal opening at first somewhat grudgingly accommodated Jack’s huge cockhead, but eventually I slid down around it more easily than I anticipated. Once his cockhead was inserted I continued to lower myself until I felt it bump against my cervix. When it did I looked between my legs to see how much of Jack’s cock was embedded in me and I was pleased to see it was almost entirely inserted. All except for an inch or so, of which I told Jack to make a mental note so when it came time for him to do all the work he wouldn’t fuck me any deeper. But before then, I took the liberty to bob up & down on his fat cock for a while.

To say my cunt felt full as it’s ever been would be an understatement. It felt like a can of Red Bull beer inserted in me. But deliciously so. Big is definitely better. Or more specifically, fatter when if comes to vaginal intercourse. And realizing how much easier I took it in my cunt than expected had me wondering if I could also anally, which I made a promise to myself to try first chance I got.

Wasn’t long before I found myself getting carried away bouncing up & down on Jack’s monster cock. So much so I orgasmed. Kind of sneaked up on me, but I was long overdue. When I did I let loose with a few deep gasps and a good size flood of pussy juice, which barely had enough room to escape out around Jack’s cock shaft and down onto his cleanly shaved groin.

After I orgasmed I plopped down bent over on Jack and stayed there for a minute or two to catch my breath. Once I did, and with Jack’s cock still embedded in me, I told Walter now was the time for him to insert his in my ass.

I spread my legs wider before Walter parted my bum cheeks even more. While holding them apart a large dollop of what could only be anal lubricant because of how cool it felt landed on my asshole. Followed by someone’s fingers smearing it all around and in my anus. Had to be someone other than Walter since he was holding my bum cheeks and when I looked back it was Rita.

After Rita lubricated my anus and Walter’s cock, she held it against my bumhole. As she did, Walter plunged forward and his cockhead comfortably popped in beyond my anal ring. Soon as it did he began a very slow but deliberate in & out humping motion as he inserted his cock deeper and deeper into my ass. When fully inserted I couldn’t believe how full I felt between Walter’s cock in my ass along with Jack’s embedded in my cunt. Both felt larger than they actually were inserted together. Now I knew how an olive felt after being stuffed with a pimento.

Once Walter’s cock was fully embedded I raised myself up on my arms so my back was straight horizontally. If I didn’t I would never be able to take Bob’s cock in my mouth. After I did, I told Jack and Walter to start fucking me so I could get comfortable with things. I wasn’t sure what kind of a position Walter was in, but it had to be either on his knees or on his feet while crouched down bent at the knees. Hopefully it wasn’t the latter as I imagine it would be uncomfortable, as well tiring after a while.

Jack started first, and very slowly while being sure not to fully insert his cock on every upward motion. He had the distance of how deep he could drive his cock figured perfectly. Just deep enough so it lightly banged against my cervix, but not enough to hurt.

Once Jack established a rhythm Walter joined in. Wasn’t long before both were in sync with each other, although not perfectly. Which isn’t surprising since it’s the first time they DPed someone together. Or come to find out later, DPed anyone.

I thought I felt full when Walter and Jack were stationary with their cocks in me, but felt even more full with them humping away and thought at some point I’d burst as they drove their swollen dicks in my cunt and ass simultaneously. Their cocks felt so big, it felt like Ron Jeremy and John Holmes were doing me. But I had to admit, being DPed felt better than I imagined. It generated sensations I never experienced before and it wasn’t long after they started fucking me in tandem when I orgasmed again.

Walter and Jack never missed a beat as I orgasmed. They might have not even known since I didn’t yelp or scream. I simply bit my lip and let the spasms quietly ripple through me. Same as when I wake up horny in the middle of the night and don’t want to wake Walter if I know he’s physically or mentally exhausted. I’ve learned to masturbate without disturbing him, and more importantly, how to be quiet as a mouse when I orgasm. The last thing I wanted was for Walter and Jack to think I was sexually satisfied and to ease off in anyway. Or even worse, think it was okay to cum.

My orgasm quickly subsided and right after it did I told Bob I was ready for his cock. With the position I was in, my head was about two feet above Jack’s and slightly forward of it. Bob quickly knelt behind Jack’s head and soon as he did I raised my head and opened my mouth. Bob placed the head of his dick on my outstretched tongue, after which I sucked it into my mouth. Once it was, Bob gradually inserted the rest of his cock until I felt it begin to enter my throat. At that point I backed off a bit to let him know it was as deep as he could go, which was a good five inches. Any deeper it would gag me. Once we established how deep he could go he steadily began to mouth fuck me with my lips locked around it and sucking as best I could under the circumstances. It was hard not to gasp and moan occasionally with Walter and Jack humping away in my ass and cunt.

Took awhile to get to this point, but here I was with one cock doing me in the ass, another my cunt, and last but not least, one mouth fucking me. It was quite a feat, at least for me, and I was feeling pretty proud of myself. Not forgetting how much I was enjoying three cocks doing me at once.

In the meantime, Bill was videoing things from every conceivable direction. He also made sure to get plenty of close-ups along with the basic wide angle view of things. Rita also was hovering around me. Seems she wasn’t content with watching from the sofa with Lois and Jill. She also wasn’t content with just watching as she got on her knees before reaching under me to tweak and pull on one of my nipples. I could only imagine how inviting my tits looked hanging down like they were. Next thing I knew, Nancy joined in to play with my other nipple.

On the sofa, Lois and Jill intently watched as they both played with their respective pussy. Lois legs were widely spread as she fingered herself, and deeply, while Jill was madly rubbing her clit. On the other sofa, Jeff was frantically beating his man-meat. Needless to say, being the exhibitionist I am, I was thrilled being the center of attention like I was.

Before I knew it, I could feel another orgasm coming on. And it’s when I wondered when Walter, Jack and Bob were going to cum. Not that I was in a rush, but Walter was lasting way longer than expected since it would be the first time he did.

As if reading my mind he suddenly began to moan loudly. Upon hearing him, Jack said...”Sounds like you’re ready to cum Walter. If so, you’re good to go as I’m ready to cum also. What about you Bob?”

“The sooner the better. I was ready to explode as soon as Lacey started sucking my cock.”

Wasn’t five seconds later when Walter yelled...”NOW!”

One after the other they cummed with Walter first as he drove his dick deep in my ass. As he did, I felt one cum stream after another shoot into my rectum. A good six for sure, maybe seven, and all while his cock pulsated like a beating heart. Felt heavenly as he filled me with his hot cum and it triggered my own orgasm.

As I was for the third time, and before Walter finished dumping his load in my ass, Jack shot his deep in my vagina. And when he did his cock swelled even more before letting loose with a good four to five cum shots. All which splattered against my cervix.

Last was Bob, but not by much. And when he did he held my head with both hands before inserting his cock as deep he could without gagging me. But almost did as his cockhead slightly entered my throat before his cock stiffened and the first cum stream shot out. It along with the next two went straight in my throat before he backed out slightly and dumped another two in my mouth. When done I continued to suck his cock until it began to shrink. Then I released him before swallowing the last two loads.

As Jack’s cock shrank, both his cumload and what was left of my vaginal fluids trapped inside oozed out and down onto his groin. After it did he scooted out from underneath me. Walter already withdrew his cock from my asshole, but since he cummed so deeply it was going to be a while before it oozed out. Or I was going to have to use the bathroom to relieve myself of it.

By now, both Rita and Nancy had abandoned me, which they did as soon as Walter started cumming. When I looked for them I saw both on their knees in between Lois and Jill’s legs with Rita going down on Lois’s cunt, and Nancy on Jill, and it was easy to see both were about to orgasm.

As for Jeff, he was standing beside me while still beating his man-meat...”If you don’t mind Lacey, I’d love to shoot my load on you?”

“No I wouldn’t mind, but why don’t you put it to better use and do it in my ass.”

I didn’t have to ask twice before Jeff was behind me and I felt his cock penetrating my asshole. After being ass-fucked by Walter’s fatter dick, Jeff’s slimmer cock slipped in as easily as a well lubed finger. And I couldn’t believe how much different it felt in comparison to when both Walter and Jack were doing me. Like night versus day.