Rita Returns the Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of the length of time Jeff was masturbating while watching it didn’t take long for him to cum. Actually I was surprised he hadn’t already. Maybe a minute at most before he let out a loud groan and shot his load in my ass. Pretty decent one too and as with Walter, the feel of his hot cum shooting in my rectum triggered one last orgasm. Although not as intense as the prior ones, I still let loose with a few cunt farts, which I couldn’t before as Walter ass-fucked me because of Jack’s monster cock in my cunt. As I did, I heard Lois and Jill orgasm too, and thankfully they weren’t on the Duncan Phyfe sofa.

*

Epilogue:

After it was all said and done, it was a fabulous ending to what was a very special and memorable time for everyone. It was such a great time, with some of us together for the first time, we decided to schedule another get together at Jack and Jill’s place. And since there wasn’t much interaction between Walter and Nancy, we also planned on a long overdue second foursome with Jeff and Nancy.