Rita Returns the Favor

Story Info
Three more fantasies become a reality.
7.7k words
4.75
28.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is a continuation of the previously posted “Fulfilling Rita’s Fantasy”, which I recommend reading prior to. Or at a minimum, at least the last four or so paragraphs as an introduction to the following narrative. And once again, it’s lengthy story from yours truly. Sorry about that.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

*

I left Rita alone in the master bathroom to let everyone waiting in the bedroom know she finally had enough relative to her fantasy. I suggested they head to the kitchen for some light snacks I prepared and liquid refreshments while Rita took a shower. I would stay with her until she did, and afterwards we would rejoin them.

When I returned to the bathroom, Rita was already in the shower. I got a bath towel for her and placed it on the vanity before asking if there was anything else she needed.

“Yes there is...you. Please join me for a quick shower too.”

I hesitated at first, but decided to join her. Not that I didn’t want to. We often shower together when we get the chance and had some pretty hot times when we do. It’s why I hesitated. I was afraid we’d get carried away with each other and now wasn’t the time with our friends waiting for us.

As soon as I did the inevitable happened. An awful urge to pee the second the hot water hit me.

“Damn!”...is all I could say.

“What’s the matter Lacey?”

“Don’t ask. Stupid me, I should have used the toilet first.”

Rita laughed...”That’s it, you gotta pee. How funny. Don’t tell me you’ve never relieved yourself in the shower before.”

“I do quite often because of the effect the hot water has when it first hits me, but never with you as I usually make sure to use the toilet first. A vanity thing I guess because it’s you.”

“Well, there’s always a first for everything. Especially between us. And if you don’t mind, since you have to pee, feel free to do so on me. I’d love for you to give me a ‘golden shower’ as it’s called. Always wondered what one would be like and I can’t think of a better person to try it with than you.”

“Are you serious?”

“Very much so. But you need to be standing on the bench. That way when you pee, you’ll be able to on my body.”

The shower stall in the master bedroom is rectangular with a small bench built into the wall on the opposite end from the shower-head. It’s main purpose is to use to shave your legs, but obviously we use it for other things. As for support when I bend over so Walter can do me from behind either vaginally or anally. Mostly the latter since nothing feels better than a soapy dick doing you in the ass. Or so I can sit on it while I suck his cock, after which he usually shoots his cumload all over me since I can then very conveniently wash it off.

“I’m going to ask you one more time if you’re serious since my bladder is starting to hurt.”

“Yes, now stand on the bench.”

Which I quickly did with Rita’s help. As soon as I was I arched out my pubic mound as much as I could while pulling my labia apart to expose my vaginal orifice.

“Perfect Lacey, the way you have your labia spread, I can clearly see your pee hole. Now feel free to pee on me.”

Which I immediately did since I was about to burst. And all over Rita as requested. A huge stream that I thought would never end since my bladder was about as full as it ever gets. It shot out the same as when I pee after the rare times I have a few beers instead of wine. But not on her face. While continuing to hold my labia apart I made sure to sway my hips from side to side to ensure I peed on both her lovely tits, and all over her chest, abdomen and pubic mound. I thoroughly soaked her with my pale golden liquid. And my stream was so strong it splashed all over my lower legs and feet.

Rita squealed repeatedly in delight as I did. So loud I thought someone might hear her.

Finally my bladder was empty. And thankfully, as I felt a whole lot better. Strangely, peeing on Rita affected me in a very sexual way. While I’ve peed on Walter before, but rarely, it affected me way differently doing it on Rita. And it seemed to affect her the same way too.

“Wow Lacey. That was neat you peeing on me like you did...and kind of erotic. Different for us for sure. And I never gave much thought to how warm pee is. Nearly as hot as the water streaming down on my back. Thank you for indulging me in another of my kinky fantasies. Hopefully you’ll let me return the favor.”

“It was one of your strangest requests so far, and I’ll be sure to let you do it to me one time. I promise, but now isn’t the time. Now please help me down so we can take a REAL shower, and quickly, so we can join up with everyone else. Who I’m sure are beginning to wonder about us.”

After I was off the bench Rita wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately while making sure to rub up against me way more than normal. As much as I was enjoying it, I reminded her again about our friends waiting for us. We finally washed each other fast before drying each other even faster. We quickly applied some make-up, only lipstick and a bit of blush, then with our hair still wet, but combed, made our way to the kitchen.

When we arrived we found only Walter and Bill there, who were in the process of putting in the refrigerator what was left of the “finger food” I prepared. When I asked where everyone else was, they informed me after eating they made their way to the living room with their drinks.

“By the way, and I don’t know about Bill, but I love the slicked back wet hair look on you two. Especially you Rita, since I don’t see you that way often. And while I’m not suggesting anything, I simply love when Lacey sucks my cock with her hair wet and combed back straight. There’s something about the way she looks as she does that’s a huge turn-on for me.”

“Thank you Walter, I’m pleased you like how I look. And another part of you also seems to like it.”

Meaning his dick, which was slowly rising. When he attempted to look down at it he couldn’t see it because of the large tray in his hands of what was left of the shrimp toast I made.

We all had a good laugh at his expense before Bill got Rita and I a glass of wine. Lambrusco of course.

After he did, I peeked into the living room, which you can clearly view from the kitchen past the open dining room, to see what the other couples were doing. It appeared they got tired waiting for us as they were split into couples other than with their respective spouses, or significant other in Lois’s case, and were all engaged in some form of sex.

I asked Walter how long they’d been in the living room.

“Not terribly long. Why do you ask?”

“Take a look for yourself.”

Which he did, along with Bill and Rita, and they all chuckled at what they saw.

We have a very large living room. A good fifteen by twenty-five feet in size with two sofas opposite each other, three armchairs, plus an assortment of end, coffee and lamp tables, and a fireplace. On one sofa was Jack, and once again Nancy was on her knees between his legs sucking his cock. On the other sofa bent over the armrest on her tummy was Lois with Jeff fucking her from behind. And the best I could tell from the way he had her ass-cheeks spread with his hands, it was anally. Last but not least, Jill was sitting in the largest of the three armchairs with her legs draped over the chair arms. She was as “spread eagle” as you could get with Bob’s face buried in her cunt.

Rita was the first to say anything. “Will you look at that. Didn’t take them long to get to know each other better...and more intimately. Let’s join them, at least initially for a closer look at things.”

Which we did, and our sudden appearance didn’t seem to bother anyone. If anything, they all seemed to welcome the audience. As I’ve mentioned before, if you’re into group sex you’re most likely an exhibitionist. Half the fun is being watched, as well as watching others up close and personal.

When we entered the room it was when we first heard the moaning and groaning, and also got a whiff of the pungent aroma of vaginal fluids. Although the smell was faint, it indicated everyone had been at it a while. And long enough for some to be close to having an orgasm or ejaculating by the tone of their moans and groans.

As for me, I made a bee-line straight for Lois to confirm my suspicion she was being ass-fucked. Very nicely too it seemed by the way she let out a loud sigh every time Jeff drove his cock deep into her asshole, which was often the way he was humping her so fast. And from the way he was fucking her it wasn’t going to be long before they both climaxed. I also took a few seconds to admire Lois’s pretty bumhole as Jeff slid his cock in & out of it.

Next I went over to get a closer look at Jack and Nancy on the other sofa. When I did Nancy had picked up where she left off when she reluctantly had to stop sucking his cock in the bedroom earlier. She was bobbing up & down steadily on about four inches of his very long, and fat dick. And as before, her mouth was tightly stretched around it. It looked as though she’d been at it for a while from the amount of saliva trickling down Jack’s cock-shaft. It was literally soaked in spittle and shimmered in the light from a nearby lamp. And Nancy’s cock sucking style is a lot like mine. She wasn’t using her hands in anyway. She used her mouth and head to do all the work as she firmly held onto his upper hips with her forearms resting on his thighs.

From the way Jack was acting and groaning it was easy to surmise he was about to cum. Question was, where was Nancy going to let him do it when he did. As though to answer it, Jack suddenly announced he was ready to cum, and when he did Nancy went down on his cock as deep as she could. Which was only about another half inch at best. As soon as she did, Jack grabbed her head before letting out a loud groan and unloaded in her mouth. Not as big a load as the one he shot on Lois and Rita in the bedroom, but from the way he twitched and grunted it appeared to be a good four to five cum shots. All of which Nancy took in her mouth and calmly swallowed.

Surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, Nancy also orgasmed. Not intently, but enough so it was noticeable. Something which happens to me often when I suck cock. Best I can figure it has to do with the sense of satisfaction or gratification you get when someone ejaculates in your mouth. As for me, it’s only when they cum in my mouth. If they cum anywhere other than, I never orgasm when sucking cock.

Once Jack was done ejaculating, Nancy continued to suck his cock, albeit less intently until it slowly began to shrink. Even when semi-hard at best she seemed unwilling to release it. But finally did, after which it plopped down between Jack’s thighs like a limp salami.

I couldn’t help but comment on Nancy’s cock sucking skills...”Wow Nancy. It was pretty impressive the way you sucked Jack’s beast. Way to go girl.”

“You’ve got that right Lacey. Her cock sucking skills are impressive. And I mean that literally as far as her ability to suck. Plus the way she tongued my cockhead while in her mouth was pretty impressive too. Thank you Nancy, for one incredible blow job.”

At that point I made my way to Bob and Jill, where Rita was already watching them. I got on the opposite side of the armchair, after which Rita and I looked at each other and smiled. We smiled because of how much Jill was enjoying Bob eating her pussy, and the delicious feeling we knew she was experiencing just before an orgasm. Jill’s head was back against the chair with her eyes closed and her mouth partially open since she was breathing heavily. Almost gasping for air. Plus she was pulling and tweaking her exceptionally long and hard nipples. As I mentioned before, Jill is very big busted, and her tits looked magnificent the way they so beautifully sagged to one side of each other as she leaned back in the armchair.

Sensing someone was nearby she opened her eyes and saw us on each side of her. When she did...”I’m so glad to see you two. Would you mind sucking my nipples since I’m about to orgasm and there’s is nothing I’d like more when I do.”

Neither of us hesitated for a second to do exactly as asked. Rita with her right tit while I went down on her left one and took her swollen nipple between my lips and began to suck it. Gently at first, but more intently as Jill insisted we suck them as hard as we could.

“Don’t be so timid girls. Suck them as you would a cock. Harder the better.”

Which we did, and while I was my left hand found its way to her abdomen and I gently rubbed her smooth tummy. Along with occasionally fingering her navel. Rita’s right hand found its way to Jill’s leg closest to her, which she stroked all along the inner thigh. All while Bob’s entire effort was focused on Jill’s clit, which he sucked noisily.

Unknown to me at first, Walter had joined us. When he did he knelt down near the leg Rita was stroking and raised her foot so he could suck her toes. When it comes to having your toes sucked, Walter is simply the best. Especially your big toe, which he sucks as good as any woman does a cock.

Wasn’t long before I could feel Jill’s abdomen begin to tremble. As it did she removed her hands from our heads, which she was holding tightly against her breasts, and grabbed the chair arms with a death grip. She then stiffened and raised her ass upwards to push her cunt hard against Bob’s face as she let loose with a gawd awful scream and orgasmed. When she did, she also let loose with a flood of pussy juice all over Bob’s face. Multiple bursts of vaginal fluid sprayed out as she shook and quivered with each one. Except for Rita, I never saw anyone discharge as much when they orgasm.

Afterwards she went limp as a wet towel. While slumped in the chair her orgasm slowly subsided. After it did, and she was breathing normally again, she thanked everyone for what was an incredible orgasm...”Especially you Bob, you can eat my pussy anytime. Lois is a lucky woman. As for you two Lacey and Rita, you were the frosting on the cake. Timing of you to come along to suck my nipples couldn’t have been more perfect. And you Walter, how did you know I like my toes sucked?”

“Trust me Jill, it was purely a selfish act on my part. I’ve been admiring your lovely feet ever since you bared them earlier and couldn’t resist the opportunity to suck your pretty toes.”

Not knowing Jill extremely well, I didn’t know if the orgasm she just had was the norm for her or an exceptional one due to the four of us all stimulating her as she did. No doubt Bob deserved most of the credit. From what I saw in the way he dined on Jill, he seemed exceptionally good at eating pussy. Especially the way he licked and sucked her clit. I always wondered why when a woman orgasms from oral sex it seems more intense than when a man climaxes from having his cock sucked. Out of curiosity I found out a woman’s clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings in comparison to the head of a man’s penis with only about 4,000. As a result, a woman’s clit is twice as sensitive to any kind of stimulation. When a woman orgasms from her clit being orally or manually stimulated, the feelings she experiences are usually twice as all-consuming, and protracted. Of which Jill’s orgasm was a perfect example. Although an overused phrase, her orgasm seemed to be “earth shattering” to say the least.

Suddenly it dawned on me about the time Jill screamed I thought I heard Lois scream too. When I looked over to where her and Jeff were, Jeff wasn’t fucking her from behind. He wasn’t behind her at all, but off to one side. Lois was still on her tummy on the sofa arm, but instead of being bent down she was horizontal supported on her arms as you would be when on your hands and knees. And kneeling in front of her on the sofa was Bill mouth-fucking her.

Damn I thought to myself. There was way too much happening for me to see it all. I quickly went over to where she was and it’s when I saw why Jeff wasn’t ass-fucking her as cum was slowly oozing out her asshole. Which confirmed I did hear Lois scream as she obviously orgasmed. Come to find out later, while Jeff was ass-fucking her, Bill asked if he could mouth-fuck her and Lois said she’d be thrilled if he did.

So there she was, still bent over the sofa arm on her tummy, but with Bill now mouth-fucking her. And pretty deeply too. Every time he humped forward all about an inch of his six inch dick would be buried in her mouth. Of which her lips were tightly wrapped around it as she sucked like a Hoover while saliva leaked out the corners of her mouth.

At first Bill only had one hand gently resting on her head, but as he got closer to ejaculating he held her head by the face with both hands. Gradually his humping became more deliberate along with a steady stream of soft moans and groans. My concern was where he was going to cum with him face-fucking her on the sofa. It being an original Duncan Phyfe handed down to us from Walter’s mother, and which we recently had reupholstered.

Just as I was about to dash off to get a towel or something to place under them, Bill let out a loud groan. Too late. But thankfully in spite of my worst fears of him removing his cock from her mouth to cum he plunged forward as deep as he could. So deep his balls were firmly up against Lois’s chin when the first cum load shot out. And straight into Lois’s throat.

Since it was Bill’s first time cumming it was a big load. The first two or three cum shots went directly in Lois’s throat, after which he backed out a couple inches before depositing about three to four more in Lois’s tightly closed mouth. Once done he slowly extracted his still hard dick and Lois thankfully swallowed the rest of his load in one big gulp. Thank you God, is all I could say to myself...and I made the sign of the cross in thanks.

Bill then leaned over and gave Lois a big tongue infused kiss before thanking her for allowing him to mouth-fuck her, and cum in her mouth.

“My pleasure Bill. Truth be known, it’s the first time I’ve ever been fucked from both ends. And it won’t be the last. As for you cumming in my mouth...”

Before continuing she looked at me...”I know how much this sofa means to Walter and Lacey and I didn’t have much choice under the circumstances. Not that I minded. Quite the opposite. You can cum in my mouth anytime as I truly enjoy it.”

Which was the truth. She wasn’t trying to be kind or avoid hurting Bill’s feelings. The only person I know other than Lois who doesn’t hesitate to take a cumload in their mouth, or eat cum as Lois did when Bob cummed on my toes, is Cindy. Plus Bob’s cummed in her mouth more times than she can count. Walter has a few times too. Not that she’s a cum slut, because she’s not. Like me, she’s particular as to who gets to cum in her mouth. She’s not promiscuous by any stretch of the imagination.

With a pause in things Walter and Bill refreshed everyone’s drinks. While relaxing as we enjoyed our beverages Rita couldn’t refrain from asking Lois how she liked taking two cocks from both ends at the same time.

“To be honest, it’s always been a fantasy of mine, but the few times I had an opportunity I never suggested or mentioned it. Too embarrassed to. So when Bill came along and asked if he could mouth-fuck me while Jeff was doing me in the ass I jumped at the chance. And I’m glad I did. It was fun, and very pleasurable being tagged teamed like that. I enjoyed it way more than I thought. Sadly, I’m probably the last woman here to experience taking two cocks at once.”

“Come to think of it, you might be. Speaking of which, Lacey has this fantasy she shared with me, and now might be a good opportunity for her to fulfill it. Especially since she went to so much trouble to have mine fulfilled.”