Rita's Memoir - Atlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my hand and helped me off the couch. "Bert wants to see us all," she said quietly, then looking over her shoulder at Bob whoever added, "Enjoy that didya?" He too nodded stupidly. Maybe none of them are even twelve, I thought.

"What's he want?" I whispered.

"I dunno," she gave me a look. "The fucker gives me the creeps. If he'd a just said how much fun this was gonna be insteada forcing us here..... Sorta makes this all weird. I think there's more to this than just making customers happy. This guy's got an angle," she finished in hushed tones as we got to Bert and the other ladies.

The picture must have been strange. Five women in just their tiny thong panties -- all matching, no less!- and black boots standing around a man who was completely dressed and didn't seem the least bit distracted by the by them.

"Okay, here's the proceeds," said Bert as he handed each of us an envelope. "The guys will see you back to your rooms," he nodded at Sean and Pete. Then he snickered, "the winners will be down in a few minutes. Oh Maggie, there was a tie for you," he winked.

"Oh wow!" she smiled broadly, grabbing one of the hotel robes off the table. "it's going to be a long night." She leaned in and gave Bert a kiss on the cheek, "thanks!"

Anne and Raquel took their envelopes and robes and began to walk toward the door.

Kim and I looked at each other then I turned to Bert. "What's this? And what's this about the winners being down in a few minutes?"

"Huh? Didn't...godammit Betty," he said almost under his breath. "What's in your hand is the split of all those entry tickets to tonight's rounds. I take out a couple hundred to cover the booze and you girls split the rest. Changes depending on the location and the number of guys who stay for each round," he said matter-of-factly.

Kim was looking at the contents of her envelope. "Geez!" she said in a flabbergasted tone. "That can't be..."

"The last round is a private viewing. Each of you has someone who has bid to see that last piece of clothing come off....and whatever else may happen," he smirked lasciviously.

Kim looked at him in disbelief. "There's gotta be..."

"The cut was two hundred a piece. The rest is what the man figures that last piece of clothing and the time with you is worth. Don't disappoint them, I hate dissatisfied clients. It makes me really angry," he said looking right at me. "I still have the pictures, y'know."

I diverted my eyes, looking into the envelope in my hand. This was what I had feared. However he wanted to phrase it, this was him being a pimp and he was whoring us out. He could claim that he took the money to have us strip, and that anything else was on us, but I knew in my soul that he had told every man who had come to this room that we were willing. And I knew the sonofabitch had taken a cut too, it was in the nature of a slimeball to lie and cheat.

Kim and I looked at each other. I prayed she read my mind, I wished desperately that I had not followed the rules and told her what this was really all about.

She winked at me. Looking at Bert she said "That's a bunch a money," she lifted the envelope. "So it don't matter if I fuck the guy or just suck him off?"

"I'm not telling you to do anything, Kim. You either," he directed the last words to me with obvious malice. "The gentlemen have paid for a piece of clothing. Anything else is out of my hands," he smirked. "Just make sure they are happy and I don't get complaints. This can be real easy, or very bad -- for you." he said leaning toward us.

Kim shrugged and smiled. "Guess that big ol' bed isn't going to be so lonely tonight. Just hope it wasn't some ass who won my panties," she said grabbing a robe and heading to the other ladies waiting by the door.

I glanced up at Bert, and back at the money in the envelope.

"Rita, you're a very beautiful woman. Tony wants this for you" he began in what sounded a sincere manner. "It's why he agreed to let you come. He knows everything that happens at these meetings and he wants you to enjoy yourself, to experience the love of other men." I knew that last statement was a lie and wondered how many others he had said that to.

Tears were running down my face. "I know that. I just can't believe how much I'm loved," I lied.

Bert dabbed my tears with a napkin from the bar. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. He pulled me close to him. The shit grabbed my ass. The tears were rage.

As we rode down the elevator to our floors, Kim and I held hands. I tapped an SOS on her palm, afraid to say anything with Sean and Pete so close and the other women in the same car. She looked at me and made slight nod. Kim and two of the others were on five, Maggie and I on six. As I got off with Maggie and Sean, I said to Kim "I'll come get you, in the morning for shopping, alright?"

"Okay, I'll be waiting," she smiled with pleading eyes. She understood, though I had no real idea how I was going to get us out of this. I know she had no problem with showing off her body, even having guys touch her -- it was all 'in good fun.' She put on a good front for Bert, but I knew too she'd never been unfaithful to Bobby.

Sean walked me to my room and unlocked the door. Only then did I realize he had the key which I had left, as the others did, with Betty. We'd all left our cellphones with her too. She was at least an enabler in all this. Sean glanced at his watch, "You have about fifteen minutes if you need to freshen up. Your visitor will knock twice and let himself in. Any problems at all, dial 8134 and either Pete or I will be right down. Good night." It wasn't threatening or harsh, simply factual.

"8134, got it. Thanks," I smiled. I closed the door and leaned back against it, beginning to shake. What the hell had I gotten into? What made me think I could handle this? How was I going to get to Kim?

I nearly screamed when there was a knock a minute later, jumping a good two feet and spinning toward the door.

Another knock. "Room service."

I peeked through the viewer. "I didn't order anything," I said to the woman on the other side.

I watched as the house maid looked both directions, then produced an ID and held it near the peephole. Thank God!

I flung the door open, my eyes wide. "You have to get to Kim!" I whispered hoarsely as she rolled the cart inside and then gave me a stern look and shushed me, closing the door behind her.

"Rita, calm down and listen. Kim's fine, the guy going to her room is one of our men. She's going to be fine. The man coming here is NOT one of ours. I'm going to be back a minute or two after he arrives. Tell him you ordered room service as you were feeling bad. We'll take it from there when we come inside. But we have to do this carefully and quietly, we don't want to tip our hand. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Kim's okay?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I'll explain when I come back, but she's fine." She continued, "We have the room bugged, so when Mr. McAdams gets here, you need to casually ask him what he's expecting. Don't push it or suggest anything, but we need to see if he'll say something we can use, okay?"

I began to cry. The agent put her hand on my shoulder. "You're doing great. Wash up and greet your guest like you haven't got a care in the world. Tonight will be over very soon."

I nodded and wiped away my tears. The agent spoke into the air- some sort of listening device in her ear actually -- and then said she was coming out to whoever was listening. She was out the door and said loud enough for anyone listening to hear, "I'm so sorry, ma'am, I'll have the right order here soon. Again, my apologies, I'll be right back." Then she was gone.

Kim was safe and the FBI was going to come to my room and make sure nothing went on with the guy coming to my room. After washing my face, I felt better. I ran my fingers through my hair and put on fresh lipstick then touched up my liner. I couldn't look like I'd been crying. You're in charge, Ree. You can do this! I said to the mirror.

Two knocks at the door, then I heard the latch. I stood by the bed, my robe open, my breasts not fully exposed but that last piece of clothing was in plain view in the well-lit room.

He came in and closed the door, flipped the latch to engage it, then turned and faced me, a smile growing on his face. "Damn," he said.

I smiled and cocked my hip a bit. "Thanks. I'm Rita, and what's your name?"

He walked a couple steps closer before he answered. "Ralph, we met upstairs, remember?" he said as his eyes devoured me.

"Well Ralph, I'm glad you think these panties are worth two hundred bucks. That's really flattering," I said as I ran a hand over them.

"Two hundred?" Ralph questioned, then smiled. "Yeah, they're worth two hundred -- so how 'bout you hand them over and let me see what they're hiding?" he stepped to me and pushed the robe off my shoulders. It slid to the floor, leaving me in my boots and panties.

I steeled myself as his right hand came up to my left breast and his left grasped my crotch pushing the material into me. He squeezed my breast like he was trying to pop it, and then tugged at the panties.

"All you want to do is look?" I asked as sweetly as I could, fighting the urge to knee him hard.

"To start," he nearly growled pulling the panties down.

I stepped out of them and watched as he started to unbutton his shirt. "And after you look?" I asked as he started to undo his pants. Where the hell is that agent?!

"Bert said you were all hot wives, that you're here for a good time. What the hell do you think I'm here for? I didn't pay to see you naked, I paid to make love to you," he said, his pants unbuttoned, fly down and belt undone, as he was trying to step out of his shoes at the same time.

The look on my face wasn't pleasant, "I only make love to my husband," my tone firm.

"Whatever," he said staring at me, a haughty smirk curling his lip. "Fine, I came here to fuck you, to have sex with you. You give head?" he asked, a bit perturbed as he pulled off his socks.

Knock, knock. "Room service." His head snapped at the sound, guilt written all over him.

"I hope you don't mind, Ralph, but I'm famished." I smiled at him. I bent to retrieve the robe as he fumed, glancing at me and at the door.

"Leave it," he said putting a foot on it. He recouped quickly, the assumed dominance, the bravado he thought women wanted.

I shrugged and stood, then I assumed a pose hands on hips, legs apart just two feet in front of him. It was obvious he was ready to go by the evident bulge in his boxers.

"Room service," the voice called again.

"Can I get that? You don't me passing out, do you?" I asked nodding toward the door.

"Fine, but you're gonna stay naked till I leave here in the morning," he stated.

"Mmmm, that sound like fun," I winked at him. As I turned to the door, he smacked me firmly on the ass.

I blinked a couple times to fight back the enraged tears, to stifle the urge to rip his face off with my nails. I swung the door wide.

"Ah...., you're room service order, ma'am." It was apparent she was not expecting to be greeted by me completely naked. I wasn't really, I still had on those cute boots Betty had gotten us.

"Thank god you're here. I'm starving. C'mon in," I waved her in, sweeping my arm with enthusiasm, and tremendous relief!

The cart came in with Agent Sawyer pushing it. Behind her was Agent Betancourt, a handsome, well- built guy about thirty-five, who moved smoothly flipping the door closed as he passed into the room.

Ralph blurted out "What the hell?" before Betancourt's left hand hit him right in the chest knocking him back on the bed.

"Quiet. Not a word out of you," he said with authority. I felt like a fairy tale princess being rescued, this knight standing between me and the slithering creature who had sought my delights. I remember thinking it was also very chivalrous of the agent that he did not turn to look at me but was focused solely on his prey.

"Are you alright?" Sawyer asked as she retrieved the robe from the ground and handed it to me. All I could do was nod, the relief setting off a wave of emotions.

"Who the fuck..." Ralph began, but the threatening look Betancourt gave him cut him off.

"FBI, Mr. McAdams," he said pulling a badge and ID from a rear pocket and pushing it very close to Ralph's face as if to emphasize the point. His other hand on the holstered gun at his side put the exclamation point on his statement. "And you're about to be placed under arrest for soliciting prostitution and conspiracy."

"You got it all wrong, this woman asked me to her room..." he answered sitting up.

The dark haired, muscled agent smiled. "I guess we could add lying to a federal agent to that if you'd like? First, I'm going to read you your rights..,," which he did.

"You understand your rights?"

"Yeah, sure. Like I said, this woman invited me to her room. We met earlier at a hospitality suite run by a company I'm trying to get a deal with. She never indicated she was a prostitute and I never gave her any money."

"Uh-huh," said Betancourt. "Mr. McAdams..., Ralph, this room is wired, we've recorded every word you've uttered since you arrived," he began, the blood draining from Ralph's face. "The Governor's Suite is wired too, so we know all that happened there, the money you paid to Bert Kleeman so you could have sex with this woman. I think it would be terrible if this all got out to your boss at Houlsby and Sons, or if news of your arrest hit your hometown paper where your wife Alison, your three kids, and neighbors found out about it....." he left the threat hanging in the air.

"What do you want?" Ralph McAdams asked, defeated.

Rita's endnote

This first convention was not what I expected. Saturday night was even more charged as the number of men who made it to the hospitality suite was at least double the first night. I suppose there was talk on the tradeshow floor that thus increased the interest. I have to admit that I told Tony about this weekend quite excitedly when I got home, though I left off the part about the fourth round of undressing for a couple of months. I myself was processing, and I couldn't tell him about the end of my night until the FBI said it was okay.

I was nervous as can be, not knowing what to expect that first evening, and yet it was honestly very exhilarating and powerful to be the object of such attention and desire. Tony was really turned on, asking questions about the guys, how I felt, who said what -- every detail! He surprised me a bit in asking about my being frightened, hurt in any way, or whether anyone got 'grabby.' He was hard from the moment I began to tell him about it and stroked himself as I related the happenings, which of course I did in the outfit KDE had supplied. He gushed over me telling me how much he loved me, how beautiful I am, and how proud he was that I was exploring this side of my sexuality. It was now not just to please him, if I am being honest, but something I wanted and needed. However, it is wonderful that we share this, and that it adds to our relationship.

Kim and I met for breakfast that Saturday morning, but I wouldn't tell her anything until we left the hotel to go shopping. We did that and during our time alone I brought her up to speed with all that was going on. Agent Fowsden, who had been the John who got her for the last round and was in her room all night, had given her a lot of the information already. While she had listened and finally believed him, that did not mean she didn't get very upset with me for leaving her in the dark. In the end, she understood and forgave me. And being Kim, she saw the bright side and said that now knowing she'd not actually have to go to bed with anyone, she could enjoy the hospitality suite and "tease the shit" out of those guys.

Before the second convention, Tony actually expressed that he was glad 'it didn't go any further' than me walking around and chatting the guys up while in my panties, and asked a couple of times -- in a concerned sort of way -- whether I had wanted 'to do more' with anyone. I believe he was proud of me showing myself off but was sincerely having second thoughts on seeing me or hearing about me "with" someone. That truly warmed my heart, and though it still sometimes comes up in our pillow talk, I know -and Tony has straight out -- that he doesn't want me actually fucking anyone else. He's the only guy I love and want! (There have been a few 'pushing the limits' events that have happened in the ensuing years, those are for other stories!) As I suspected, when I did reveal the full extent of what Bert and Mic expected from us, Tony was ready to kill the two of them. I've been able to write it all here as it's been a few years since the events.

12