All Comments on 'Rite of Passage'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year ago

Oh that was very evocative my darling - loved it, and so good to see you writing again. Love it - and you xxxxxx

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

Welcome back Monica, I for one have missed your immaculate writing. This story hit the spot and reading it was very pleasurable (if you catch my drift). Well worthy of all five stars.

used2bjustjused2bjustjover 1 year ago

I felt the story was well written but the ending was a bit abrupt.

Enjoyed how Hazel treated her first time as a gentle, caring act.

5/5

J

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

Good story. Ended a little quick, but what the hey, sometimes you run out of steam. Still 5 goldies.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Too short

Good to see you again, Monica. Your stories were always very good and intriguing. While reading I was visualising the officers of the lesbian society---I could see them marching through the campus waving banners with all manner of political slogans on them. My one complaint about this story is that it was too short and finished rather abruptly. I'm sure you could have squeezed a bit more juice out of it. Still, never mind, it is well worth five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this tale, I am not sure it is finished It seem to just stop. still worth 5 stars. Maybe you will consider another chapter telling us more of what happens in the apartment? Thanks for sharing this as well as all your other stories.

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...