Rite of Passage Summer

Story Info
New experiences for Josh on the farm.
11.9k words
4.77
15.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early summer 1972 and all in all Josh was feeling pretty pleased with himself, he'd just turned 18, finished his A levels, had a conditional place at University and best of all had just acquired a red sports car. It was fairly old, his parent's neighbour had been selling it and Josh had always coveted it. He suspected that the neighbour had done him a favour on the price, either that or his Dad had given him some money on the quiet, but there it was sitting proudly on the drive. Now all he had to do was to earn some money over the summer holidays to repay the loan his parents had given him to buy it and almost as bad, to pay for the insurance!

Originally the plan, or rather dream, had been for Josh and his best friend Keith to go to France and pick grapes all summer, but they'd never really got around to organising anything, and now Keith had got himself a job at the local hospital as a porter. Keith was going to be a doctor and reckoned that not only was that a good way of getting a foundation in how hospitals worked, but an even better way of getting laid with all the nurses working there. Josh had never discussed it with Keith directly but he suspected they were both virgins, well Josh knew for certain he was.

He looked in the local paper and ran his eye down the situations vacant column, then saw "Casual farm hand wanted for summer season." Ideal, thought Josh, working outdoors in the summer, the only drawback being that there were probably going to be no girls, so he'd have to rely on Keith helping out with some randy nurses. He phoned the number and the rather gruff farmer invited him over for a chat. Probably just wants to look at my muscles he thought, and confirm that I've got my own transport as the farm was in the middle of nowhere.

He turned up and met the farmer who turned out to be quite friendly, more of a gentleman farmer than salt of the earth, but it looked a nice location to work in. They agreed he'd start the following Monday, sharp at 8 o'clock. Josh made sure everything was ready the night before and turned up with 15 minutes to spare. "Good Lad," commented the farmer, a Mr Harty, "we'll set you to work haymaking first, can you drive a tractor?" Josh said he had a full licence but had only driven cars and motorbikes. "Never mind you'll soon get the hang of it, they're pretty simple. I'll put you with Vi, at first, she knows the ropes. She'll be here in a minute when she's finished helping with the milking."

Perhaps there were going to be some girls, well, women at least thought Josh. Vi turned up ten minutes later and Josh's dreams notched down a few levels. She was in her mid to late forties, and whilst she may have been very attractive in her younger days, long exposure to the elements had seen her skin toughen and her somewhat straggly hair bleach from the sun. She was dressed in work boots, an old pair of trousers and an old and slightly grimy flannel shirt which struggled to contain a large pair of breasts. She introduced herself, holding out a hand for Josh to shake, then looking at it, withdrew it to wipe it on the backside of her trousers before offering it again. Her grip was very firm, her hands large, but she had a broad smile and a welcoming attitude. "Pleased to meet you Josh, my names really Violet but everyone calls me Vi, we're up in the top paddock today, better get a move on, Old Man Harty doesn't like slacking!"

She led him to an open fronted shed containing an old grey tractor with a metal seat and no cab and beside it a trailer. Telling him to stand by the trailer she hopped onto the tractor and started it, then manoeuvred so she was backing up to the trailer hitch. Josh got the idea and hooked up the two together. "Well done," Vi shouted above the roar of the tractor, "hop on!"

"Where do I....?" Josh asked.

"Oh, just stand on those," she indicated a couple of bars behind her, just above the towing hitch "and hang on to the mud guards." Josh wondered just how safe all this was, but complied and with a lurch they set off, smoke belching from the exhaust pipe by the engine. They left the farm and travelled along a quiet lane, then up a hill until she turned into a shut gateway. Josh hopped off, opened the gate allowing the tractor and trailer in and then closed it behind him. "You're getting the idea," Vi shouted as she pulled up to a load of bales and turned the engine off. She explained that really there should be three of them, one to drive, one to pitchfork the bales onto the trailer and one to arrange them on the back properly. "We'll just have to manage with two, I'll drive, you pitchfork and we'll stop every so often to load them properly." They set off, travelling from one bale to the next, Josh jogging to keep up, heaving the bale up and on to the trailer, then they stopped, Vi showing him how to load them securely. It got progressively more difficult as the load got higher, but they finally managed to top it off, then tied it down with some rope.

"OK, now off to the barn." Josh got back on his precarious perch and with a roar they set off down another lane and into an open gateway with a track leading up to an old wooden barn, in front of which stood a contraption clearly designed to move the bales up a moving ramp and into a door at the top of the barn. Vi jumped off the tractor and bent forward over the starting handle of the engine for the elevator. Josh couldn't help but look down the front of her shirt which had gaped open showing a deep cleavage between two large jiggling mounds of flesh. "Eyes up boy!" she barked. Josh looked up in embarrassment but saw she was laughing.

Josh got in the barn and Vi threw the bales on and watched as they disappeared into the maw of the barn. It was hot work and when they'd finished Vi pointed to a tap on a stand pipe, "Keep drinking Josh or you'll get dehydrated, the water's OK to drink." She bent and put her mouth under the tap, giving Josh another look at those breasts, this time without her seeing.

Back they went for another load, which again they put in the barn. She turned the engines off and said, "Right, lunch time," and pulled a plastic sandwich box out of a metal box on the back of the tractor. "Where's yours?" Josh told her he hadn't thought to bring anything and she rolled her eyes, "OK you can share mine this time." They plopped themselves down against the wall of the barn and ate lunch, Vi sharing her sandwiches with them.

Josh asked her how long she'd been working on the farm. "I was born on it," she replied. "My Dad was a farm worker and lived in one of those cottages just by the main gate, I was born there and so I've grown up working on the farm all my life. I was never much at school, but I can do pretty much everything on the farm. I live there now with my husband and daughter, well until she got married and moved out."

"Does your husband work on the farm?" enquired Josh.

"No he's a lorry driver, he's away most of the week, usually disappears on Monday and doesn't resurface until Thursday or even Friday sometimes."

"That must be lonely," commented Josh.

"Sometime yes, but we usually have some great welcome home sex!" Josh blushed deep red.

She got up and wandered off, Josh also rising and drinking deeply from the tap. Deciding he needed a piss he walked round the side of the barn and as he turned the corner saw that, Vi had clearly had the same idea. She was squatting on the ground, her trousers and knickers round her ankles, having a pee. Josh could see a big hairy bush from which a thick stream of yellowish liquid was cascading. Vi looked up and their eyes met. "Sorry Vi, I......"

He wanted to turn away but couldn't, his eyes riveted on her, "Haven't you ever seen a girl take a piss before?"

"Not since I was about five," answered Josh without thinking.

"Don't worry Josh, every creature on this farm eats, drinks, pisses, shits and fucks, it's just nature. When you're working out in the fields all day you're bound to come across each other doing things. Did you need a piss as well, just go up against the wall there. I won't look....much!" With that she stood up and shook herself, then calmly pulled up her knickers, revealing her big dark bush again, then her trousers. Josh took his cock out and turning his back concentrated ignoring his burgeoning hard on and releasing his bladder.

They got back to work, another two loads competed and were loading the third when Vi burst out, "Bugger it, I need another piss," and getting off the tractor pulled down her trousers and panties once more, and squatted by the tractor wheel. Josh just looked on in amazement, not really knowing where to look, his cock starting to bulge in his trousers again. "Watch if you want Josh," offered Vi, "I know you're dying to." Josh could sense where Vi's eyes were trained, embarrassment colouring his cheeks again. She looked up at him, understanding dawning, "You've never seen a woman down there before, have you?" Josh shook his head. "Are you still a virgin?" Josh nodded. "Do you want to do something about it?" Once again Josh nodded. "OK, well we can't do anything about it now, can you come to my place after work?" Another nod. "Right, back to work now." She shook herself and dressed.

Josh couldn't wait for the end of the day and eventually it came. Vi took him to one side, "There's a shower you can use over there, it's for men who work on the farm, it's a bit grotty but is OK. I'll go home and see you there in an hour. Park around the corner and come across the fields to my back door, it'll be open."

Josh did as he was told, the shower was pretty grotty but at least it got the worst of the sweat and dirt off. He dried himself as best he could and dressed. Still half an hour to kill, so he went for a short drive in his car and parked for a while, wondering just what Vi had in mind. Was she going to make a fool of him, he didn't think so, she seemed alright really, a bit rough round the edges but with a heart of gold, she had shared her sandwiches with him after all.

At the appointed time he returned, parking in a gateway just outside the farm and sneaking across the fields her saw the cottage that Vi meant. The backdoor was open, leading to a kitchen. It was empty so he called out "Vi, it's Josh." No response so he called again louder.

"Up here Josh, come up the stairs." Heart in his mouth Josh clambered up the stairs, "In here," a voice called. Pushing open the door he saw it was a bedroom with a double bed. Vi was sitting at a dressing table, her back to him with a towel wrapped around her, her hair wet still. She turned to him, "You did show up then, I had short odds that you wouldn't." Josh saw that she had scrubbed up pretty well. Her face was still weathered and brown in strange contrast to her bare shoulders which were pale, but her legs were brown from the knees down.

"Let's have a look at you then, get your clothes off." Josh scrambled with his shirt and belt, his hands all fingers and thumbs. Finally he stood there in just his underpants. "Them as well." He pushed them to the floor, his hands over his cock which was now starting to rise. Vi stood and walked over to him, a hand reaching out to take his cock in her grasp. "Not bad, not bad at all." He was fully erect now, as hard as he'd ever been. "Right, do as I say, no funny business now." Josh nodded.

Vi put her hands to her towel and unwrapped it letting it fall onto a chair. She stood there totally naked, her breasts large, dangling down half way to her waist, her nipples big and brown. Her waist was barely perceptible, her hips broad falling away to a wide backside. Between her legs all that Josh could see was a huge, dense expanse of curly black hair. "Not the beauty I once was," she admitted, "but time is a cruel thief." She got on the bed and propped herself up against the pillows, opening her legs. "Come here boy, kneel between my legs. Some basic lessons first." She pulled her crinkly hair aside with her fingers and pointed to a nubbin with little lip-like skin flaps either side. This is my clitoris or clit, it works the same as your cock head, it's sensitive and touching or rubbing it gives me pleasure. You wank don't you?" Josh nodded. "Exactly the same then."

Her fingers pulled her lips apart, large and fleshy on the inside, pink between them. "If you look closely you'll see a little hole, see? That where I piss from. Then further down you'll see a bigger hole, sort of closed over, that's my vagina or pussy. Some people call it a cunt but I don't like that word. It's where your cock goes and where babies come out of. Then further back," she lifted her hips a little, "that's my arsehole, same as yours, but we won't go there."

Josh had seen diagrams in books, but never a pussy in real life. It looked, well he couldn't really describe it, but his cock was rock hard. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"What about your husband? Josh asked.

"He's away and if I know him I expect he's found something to keep him warm tonight, so what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Josh pushed his cock towards Vi's open pussy, but Vi forestalled him. "Whoa, sailor, slowly does it! You can't just ram it in, you have to make me wet first so it slides in easily."

"How?"

"Well there are all sorts of ways, playing with my titties is always a good starting point, go on, have a good feel of them, yes that's right," as Josh cupped them in his hands feeling their surprising weight. Now play with my nipples, roll them between your thumb and forefinger. Look my pussy's getting wet already." Josh peered down once more and as she held her lips open he could see the inside glistening slightly. "Now suck them like a baby would. Gently now, use your tongue to roll it round your mouth. Now you're really getting me wet. Feel." She took his hand and placed it between her legs. Josh could feel the moisture there, his hand coming away wet leaving a little string of a saliva like liquid between his finger tip and her body.

"You can put a finger in now if you want." Josh pushed in with his forefinger, it slipped in easily and he was amazed how warm and wet it felt inside. "That's it, just move it in and out, slowly and gently. Touch my clit as well now. Ooh, that's really nice, we'll make a lover of you yet. Put two fingers in now and move a little harder and faster. Can you feel how wet I am now. OK are you ready to become a man now? Kneel up close to me and put the end of your cock against my opening, no, down a bit, there that's it. Now just push forward, that's it." Josh could see his cock slowly disappearing inside her pussy, the feeling was incredible, he could feel her opening up, the sides to her pussy squeezing him gently.

"OK, now you're in, put your weight on top of me, don't worry, I won't break, now just use your hips to move your cock in and out. Just gently now." Josh began to slide in and out and was really starting to enjoy the sensation when there was a sudden explosion in his body and he came, his cock squirting rope after rope into Vi's pussy. He'd had plenty of wanks and knew just what it was but didn't think it would happen that quickly.

"Sorry Vi," he said downcast, pulling his cock from her pussy, seeing a wad of white goo flowing out of it, I didn't mean to...." Vi pulled him into a hug, his face buried in her ample chest.

"Don't you worry boy, I'm surprised you managed that long, everyone always does that the first time. It'll be better when we do it again."

Josh brightened, "You mean we can do it again? When?"

"Well you're only eighteen aren't you, so we should be OK to go again in half an hour, perhaps less. Meanwhile how about a nice cup of tea?" Josh nodded as Vi pushed two fingers into her pussy and scoped out a hefty dollop of cum, "That's better, don't want to drip everywhere do we?" She got up and disappeared downstairs, still naked. Josh lay back, his thoughts whirling, he wasn't a virgin any more, but was he ever going to be any good at making love if he couldn't last more than thirty seconds?

Vi reappeared clutching two mugs of tea, handing one to Josh. "So you're a student then?"

Josh nodded, "Yeah, just finished my A levels and want to go to London University to study German."

"A right brain box aren't you," Vi said not unkindly. They finished their tea and lay back on the bed. "You can touch me again, you know? Go on have a play, tits or pussy I don't mind, but normally it's considered politer to start with the tits." Josh reached out tentatively and played with her breasts as a child would play with a new toy, hesitantly at first but then with increasing confidence. He toyed with her nipples, then leaned forward to suckle them. Vi gasped.

"I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No love, you're doing just the right things to turn me on." Josh put a hand to her pussy and pushed two fingers in, his cum had made her soggy inside, but he felt a new squirt of fluid on his fingers as he sucked on a nipple. "Mmmm," came from Vi's mouth. Josh could feel his cock starting to come to life again and it was pressing against Vi's thigh. She reached for it and began to stroke it, "What's the most boring thing you've ever learned at school?" she asked.

"Declension in the German definitive article," he answered.

"Well when you feel yourself starting to cum, think about that, it'll take your mind off it." With that she pulled him over on top of her and a hand in between them, fed his cock once more into her pussy. Josh felt that velvety smoothness again as he slid in, his hips now taking over as he moved in and out. He passed the thirty second mark and was still going, then a minute and he didn't even remotely feel like cummimg. Vi was starting to move her body now, pushing up to meet his thrusts, rolling her hips, and starting to moan gently.

I must be doing something right, he thought, she actually seems to be enjoying it. He felt his sap rising, oh no, not again then remembering, started to recite in his head, "der, die, das; den, die, das; des, der, des; dem, der, dem; subject, calling, object, of, to or for, by with or from". Over and over again, but suddenly it was no use and he erupted again filling her insides with his cum. He collapsed on top of her and was about to apologise when but she rolled him off and lying on her back thrust three fingers into her pussy, sawing them in and out, her other hand frigging away at her clit. She was panting now, her hands a blur, squelching in his cum oozing from her pussy. With a loud cry she convulsed, her body folding into a foetal shape, her mouth open, eyes shut tight.

Then just as suddenly she relaxed. "You nearly got me there, next time perhaps. Come on now, you've got to get home, or your mother will be worrying."

He looked at the time, "Shit! Thanks Vi, see you tomorrow." Should he kiss her or not? Deciding against, he pulled on his clothes and rushed home where his parents were waiting anxiously. They enquired after his day. "Great thanks, sorry I'm late, they wanted me to stay to show me a few things."

Josh was there nice an early the next day to find Vi waiting for him. "Sleep well last night?" she asked enigmatically.

"Like a log," he replied "and you?"

"Had a lovely wank this morning dreaming of a nice cock in me." Josh blushed. "Come on, let's get an early start before Old Man Harty gets on our case." They hitched up the tractor and set off for the top meadow. Once in the field Vi hopped off the tractor, "OK, let's see if you can drive this thing." She showed him the start procedure and gears and the manual hand throttle. "Just remember, these old Massey Fergusons, the oil seals fail in the rear axle and you've got no brakes, just use the engine." Josh gulped. Off they set, Vi using the pitchfork with ease as Josh slowly found his confidence with the tractor.

Vi took it on the road until they got to the barn and again she set about starting the engine on the elevator. "No looking at my tits this morning, you little pervert," she joked. Back again for a second load and it was lunchtime, Josh having not only remembered his own lunch but a little treat for Vi. "That's so sweet of you darling." Josh was awaiting for her to go to relieve herself but she didn't much to his disappointment, so it was just him pissing up the back wall of the barn.