Rite of Passage Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I come round tonight Vi?" he asked, finally having plucked up the courage after the third load.

"Sorry Josh, it's the dairyman's afternoon off and I've got to do the milking."

Josh's disappointment was writ large on his face, so much so that Vi said, "Oh come here and get your cock out." Josh approached her as she sat on a bale of hay in the barn. She unzipped his trouser and reaching inside pulled out his flaccid member. She gave it a few rubs, but it didn't seem to be inclined to spark into life. To Josh's amazement she opened her mouth and sucked it in, running her tongue around the crown, her hand still stroking what remained outside her mouth. It sprung immediately to attention and she began to rub and suck it vigorously. Josh had heard of blowjobs but had never really thought they existed, I mean, who would willingly put a penis in their mouth?

Fact or fiction Josh found the sensation incredible, so much more intense than a wank or even sex, not that he was much of an expert in that, it was almost painful. Her mouth bobbed around him, her hands active and he felt the heat rising in him. "Vi," he croaked, trying to pull away from her but she held him firm. He exploded, his cum spraying out in her mouth. To his further amazement she didn't spit it out but swallowed, a dribble escaping the side of her mouth. "There," she said, "that'll have to do you until tomorrow, unless you want to do it yourself," and she got up and rinsed her mouth out under the tap as Josh tucked himself back in.

They moved on to another field the next day, surrounded by woods. The weather got hotter and by midday they were sweltering. Vi suggested they sat in the woods to have their lunch and Josh agreed, anything to get out of the oppressive sun, As they plopped down Vi unbuttoned her shirt and let it flop open, her bra encased breasts visible. Josh couldn't keep his eyes off them until finally Vi said, "Look if you want to see 'em just ask." Josh's eyes told the whole story and with a big sigh she unsnapped her bra and let them loose. They flopped around her body a bit, but Josh was immediately hard staring at her nipples which under the hot sun had softened and now seemed to cover a good portion of the breast. His hand crept down to his cock and he surreptitiously rubbed it through his trousers, feeling the warmth of the sensation slowly envelop him.

"For fuck's sake Josh, if you want a wank just get on with it," cried Vi. Encouraged Josh undid his trousers and took his cock out holding it in his hand, starting to stroke it up and down, his eyes feasting on the exposed flesh in front of him. It was Vi's turn now to stare, watching his hand move with a steady rhythm. Mischievously she picked up one heavy tit and lifted the nipple to her mouth, licking and sucking it, her own hand creeping to the crotch of her trousers, brushing against it. "To hell with it," she said and undid her trousers, pulling them down her legs and over her heavy work boots. She sat there in just her knickers, tufts of hair protruding from the leg holes and gusset, then she pushed her hand down the front of her underwear and started to rub herself. Josh could see her fingers working away, then with a sigh she pushed them inside her.

"Jeez Josh, stop that and get over here and fuck me." She pulled her knickers off and knelt down facing away from Josh, her fingers pulling her crack apart. He could see her arsehole and pussy lips covered in hair, moisture glistening as it seeped from her pussy. Josh lowered his trousers and knelt behind her, then lining himself up with where he thought her pussy was pushed forward. "Not there," she shrieked, "I told you not to go near my arse."

"Sorry," Josh mumbled as she reached between her legs and guided him home. He slid in easily as before, her pussy welcoming him. As he rocked in and out he could feel her backside wobbling, flattening as his hips pushed him against her. He found the position allowed him to go deeper into her and he could feel an end to her pussy as he pushed hard in.

She was getting more vocal now, encouraging him to go deeper and faster and he complied, holding onto her hips to regulate their motion. He started reciting his mantra to stay his orgasm but it wasn't working, the sight of her arse in front of him and her tits dragging on the ground was too much. "Vi," he started but she was ahead of him, spinning round pulling his cock out of her.

"Spray it on my pussy," she croaked as her fingers thrust inside her. The sight of her breasts shuddering in time to her hands was too much and Josh came, spraying all over her pussy and pubic hair, as Vi's fingers reached a crescendo and her own orgasm crashed over her. She flopped back, fingers still inside her as she lay on the ground, her chest heaving.

After ten minutes or so recovering, they dressed and got back to work, managing another couple of loads before finally getting back to the farmyard. "Wanna come round afterwards?" Vi asked. Josh needed no second invitation, nodding fiercely. "Park up as usual, but you can have a bath at my place if you want. Just come in the back and upstairs."

Josh made a big pretence of leaving and after half an hour or so was creeping across the fields and into Vi's house. He called out, receiving a response to go upstairs. The bathroom door was open, the sound of sloshing water evident. Josh stuck his head round the door to see Vi lying back in a bath full of soapy water, her ample breasts bobbing just under the surface. "You don't mind my dirty water do you?" said Vi as she stood and got out of the bath, her tits dangling low her body, her arse on full display. "Just wash off and then come into the bedroom." She threw him the towel and sauntered naked from one room to the other.

Josh pulled his clothes off, his underwear snagging on his erection, and clambered into the soapy water. Quickly he washed the day's sweat off and drying himself, followed Vi into her bedroom to find her reclining on the bed, head on the pillows with her legs apart playing with her plentiful pubic hair. "Right, what do we need to do first?" she asked.

"Get you wet by playing with your...." he hesitated over the word tits, but finally stuttered it out.

"Right, come on then" Josh lay down beside her and fondled her breasts, playing with the nipples and kissing them. He alternated from one side to the other, then tentatively reached down to touch her pussy. It felt a little wet, but he wasn't actually certain if it was just bath water or pussy juice. "OK, Josh, remember I sucked your cock yesterday, well it's your turn today, get down on your knees between my legs and lick my pussy." A bit like blow jobs, Josh had heard of people doing this but he wasn't sure if he'd like it or not. He didn't want to refuse or disappoint so he leaned forward so his face was just inches from her pussy. He could smell soapy water and also an underlying muskiness. "Just pretend that my slit is an ice cream cone and you're licking the last bits out," Vi instructed.

Josh stuck his tongue out and tentatively licked up from the bottom of her slit to the top, twisting his tongue round as he did so, then repeated the manoeuvre several times. He felt a surge of liquid on his tongue and was surprised not only how nice it tasted, but how Vi seemed to wriggle as he lapped it up. "Don't forget my clit." Josh inched upwards, licking her clit then back down her slit. "Keep doing that, stick your tongue out and put it in my pussy," she commanded. Josh put out of his mind all the possible things that had been in or had come out of her pussy and focussed on that ice cream cone. Vi started to moan gently and he reached up and pinched one of her nipples, to see what effect that had. He heard her gasp and even more fluid started to seep from her. He lapped it up, then up again to her clit which he sucked gently into his mouth. Vi's hips jumped up at his face, then her hands tangled in his hair, forcing his face harder into her sopping folds. She began to rub up against his mouth, the agenda now being driven by her, faster and faster she rubbed against him, all the while pulling him into her. He was finding it difficult to breathe, and in desperation pulled his face away.

"That's it!" she cried, "Shove your cock in me." He slipped forward and pushed himself into her, sliding in easily. Her pussy opened with minimal resistance and he found himself deep within her. "Now just fuck me hard." Josh pumped away feeling his arousal growing too quickly. He started to recite his mantra, but Vi suddenly bucked hard, as he felt her pussy tighten around him. He realised she was cumming and the mere thought of it pushed him over the edge and he spurted deep inside her and she cried out under him. Her convulsions ceased and she rolled him off. "Phew, you're a natural," she wheezed, her breath coming in short sharp gasps.

"Well I am rather partial to ice cream."

"I think you'd better go home now Josh, My old man's home tomorrow and he's going to want to give me a god old rogering and I can't be sore for that." Josh was both disappointed that he wasn't going to get another go that night, and also a little bit jealous, envious, hurt even that she was going to be having sex with someone else. Nevertheless he could look back on a pretty spectacular day.

They worked hard the next day and in some ways Josh was glad to be able to go home, but he lay in his bed that night thinking of Vi getting fucked by her husband, and as he masturbated he visualised them in the bed he had so recently shagged her in.

By now Josh was getting in the swing of things at the farm, and so was a bit disappointed when Mr Harty told him he was going to be helping Joe the Ploughman mucking out the cowsheds. It was a filthy stinking job and he had to have two showers before he felt able to get in his car and drive home, not having seen Vi all day, although he looked longingly at her bedroom window as he drove past.

He'd been told he wouldn't be needed until Monday now, so had the weekend off. He needed a rest, although he was quite physically strong it was seriously hard work on a farm but very satisfying, in more ways than one he mused. He thought he'd see if Keith was available for a few beers, but he was working late shifts so it was a rather lonely weekend end he passed, only the occasional wank to the images of Vi breaking the boredom.

Monday he was back to help out with the grain harvest. The ploughman was driving the big combine harvester and Vi was shuttling back and forth with a tractor and trailer bringing the grain back to a barn in the farmyard. Josh's job was to shovel the grain onto the screw at the base of the grain auger to get it into the barn. It was back breaking work, sometimes if she had time, Vi helped, but essentially he was on his own. "You can have a nice long bath back at mine afterwards if you like, then I've got a little treat for you." She refused to tell him more but it encouraged him to get through the day.

Clocking off time arrived and Josh straightened his back for the last time as Vi strolled back from putting the tractor away. "Come on boy, don't dilly-dally or you won't get your treat." As usual he made his circuitous way back to her house to find her just getting out of the bath. He shucked off his clothes and eased his aching back into the hot bath, luxuriating in the relaxing qualities of the hot water.

Finished, he paddled into the bedroom to find Vi sitting up in bed, the covers up to her waist, those pendulous breasts lolling on her chest. "Got a bit chilly waiting for you, so come on see if you can warm me up." Josh slipped in beside her and started fondling her breasts, playing with her nipples as she kept his cock erect with the odd stroke. He pulled back the covers and his eyes seeking permission snaked down between her legs which she opened wide for him. "Ice cream cone," he chanted to himself and started to lick her pussy which began to glisten with moisture. He shifted position to slip a finger into her pussy and inadvertently brushed against her anus, and mindful of previous warnings to avoid her back hole quickly moved his finger away.

"You can play with it and put a finger in a little way, but not too far and make sure it's well lubricated first," she advised. Although he'd always thought that arseholes were dirty things, he knew she'd just had a bath and she never steered him wrong before, so he ran his finger around it, then pushed slightly against the hole itself, surprised that Vi's breathing stuttered slightly a she did so.

He concentrated however on her pussy, his tongue trying to explore all the corners and folds and she soon started to squirm a little, lifting her hips to push against him. "You can put it in now, Josh," Vi instructed and moving up her body he positioned his cock against her vaginal opening and pushed. As usual he slid in easily and trying desperately to make himself last longer, he kept the pace nice and slow, pausing occasionally.

Pleased with what he was managing he started to increase the pace a little, when he heard the back door slam and a woman's vice callout, "Hi Mum, it's only me. Are you upstairs, I'm on my way up?" Josh panicked, pulling out of Vi's pussy and rolling away from her, pulled the covers up over his lower half.

"Don't panic Josh, it's only my daughter Julie."

"But she'll see us!" Julie walked into the room and half ignoring Josh, crossed to her mother. She leaned forward over the bed and kissed her, one hand first fondling a breast, then sliding down to rest between her mother's legs.

"Mum, you still haven't done anything about this," she twirled her fingers in Vi's abundant bush, "it looks bloody awful."

"Nag, nag, nag. Josh this is my daughter Julie, Julie this is Josh the young lad I was telling you about." Julie looked over at Josh and smiled, acknowledging him for the first time. She walked round the bed and pulled back the covers to examine his cock, still standing erect.

"Hmm, not bad," she said, giving it a fondle. Haven't got too long, Jim'll be home in an hour or so." She pulled off her light jacket then tugged her jumper over her head revealing her bra which was supporting a pair of what appeared to Josh to be largish breasts, then kicking off her shoes, undid her jeans and wriggled out of them, followed by her panties. Unlike Vi she had a neat triangle of downy blondish hair. "See Mum, looks much better than yours." Reaching behind her she undid her bra allowing her breasts to fall out of them. They were as, Josh had thought on the large side capped by thick dark nipples. Her areola were about two inches across.

"Right, let's get this show on the road, slide down the bed Josh, haven't got time for any niceties." In a daze Josh complied as Julie sat astride his face, a knee on each side of his head, her pussy mere inches from Josh's mouth. Without all the hair that Vi had Josh could see her pussy lips and clitoris much clearer than on Vi, her lips were more delicate, the inner labia only just protruding beyond their outer sisters. Julie lowered herself onto Josh's face and getting the idea he stuck out his tongue and began to lick her eliciting murmurs of appreciation from Julie who cupped her breasts in her hands fondling her nipples.

Josh looked over at Vi who was now toying with her own pussy, gently stroking around her clit. She smiled encouragingly at him, "I told you I'd get you a treat, some nice young pussy, now show her what you can do."

Josh responded by thrusting his tongue hard into Julie, finding her opening and running his tongue round inside it. Her grasped her buttocks and pulled his face harder into her, one finger slipping into her bum crack and teasing her anus. "He's much better than you said Mum," commented Julie, "if he keeps this up he'll have me cumming in no time." Josh was getting in to it now, although breathing was a little difficult he found it almost easier to lick her pussy in this position that if she'd been lying on her back.

One hand left her breasts and started to frig her clit, "Nearly there," she gasped. Surprisingly, instead of continuing she moved back from his face and slithered down his body until she was astride his hips, "Now let's see what you can do with this," and taking his cock in her hand she guided him into her pussy. She was a lot tighter than Vi and it felt like a small velvet glove squeezing round him. She adjusted the angle a little and he found it easier to push further in.

"Careful Julie dear, he's still got a bit of a hair trigger," warned Vi.

"Yeah, you can't cum in me, if my old man found spunk in my pussy he'd kill me, and you!" The prospect of that was nearly enough to take his erection away but Julie really did have a lovely body, her tits so much younger and firmer that Vi's, and her pussy felt absolutely divine. Julie was starting to get a little more vociferous now, encouraging him to fuck her harder, deeper, faster. With a gasp she bucked her hips and he felt her snatch clamp hard on his cock as she squeezed his hips with her thighs, her pussy flooding with her love juices.

Breathing heavily she dismounted and turning away from him, her arse sticking up in the air as Vi motioned for him to get behind her. The view from there was incredible, her firm young buttocks split down the middle by her arse crack, her rosebud of an anus stretched out in a circle, her pussy lips clear of any hair, gaping open. Josh took the initiative and lining up his cock with her pussy found the entrance pushing it firmly in. Julie gasped once more at the welcome intrusion and immediately pushed back against Josh embedding his cock further in her pussy.

Vi scooted over to them and proffered one of her tits to Julie, she took the nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it. "That's right love, suck on Mummy's tits." Vi had one hand buried between her legs, fingers inside her, driving in and out. With a cry Julie came again, her pussy clenching even tighter on Josh's cock and he knew that he was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum, where...?" Julie and Vi spun round in front of him, their faces up against his cock, their mouths open. Julie grabbed it and wanked away furiously as he erupted, his cum spraying over their faces, then in their gaping mouths. Then they all collapsed in a heap, Vi's arms holding them both close as their breathing came back to normal.

"I'd like to stay for some more, Mum, but I can't. May I leave the table please?"

"Of course dear, see you tomorrow night. Love to Jim." Julie rolled off the bed, gave Josh's cock a last lingering lick, and swiftly putting on her clothes, kissed her mother goodbye and left.

"What did she mean by asking to leave the table Vi?"

"In this house no-one leaves the table without permission until everyone has finished, and I certainly am not finished, so how are you going to finish me off?" She looked pointedly at his deflated cock, "Not with that I presume?" Grinning Josh put his hand between her legs and found her pussy, and inserting three fingers, began to thrust them in and out, his thumb rubbing circles round her clit. "Mmmm, that'll do for a starter, how about we skip mains and go on to dessert, ice cream I think!" Josh lowered his face to her pussy and licked, kissed and fingered her until her body was racked with her orgasm.

As he left she called out to him, "See you tomorrow at work, can't do the evening 'cos I've got the milking to do." Josh drove home, mulling over the day's events, two women in one session, and mother and daughter fucking the same man together, "Very strange!" he mumbled.

Tuesday rolled into Wednesday and they were getting to the end of the straw bale collecting. Mid-morning Vi jumped off the tractor, "Piss break," she called out. It was by no means unusual for them to pee together, indeed it had become almost normal. Josh was still a little turned on by seeing Vi's pee flooding out of her pussy, but it didn't arouse him quite as much as it used to. This morning she added, "I've got something to show you." Mystified, Josh went round the trailer to the side where Vi was just unhitching her trousers. She pushed them down to her ankles just leaving her in her knickers. As Josh looked she pulled them down. "Look!" she exclaimed revealing a completely bald pubic mound, the top of her slit and clitoris plainly visible. Gone was all the luxurious bush she had previously sported.