Rite of Passage Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did it round Julie's last night, Scissors, then her old man's electric razor, just as well he doesn't know it had been round his mother-in-law's snatch when he used it this morning!"

"Can I feel it Vi?" Vi took his hand and guided it to her now bald pussy, Josh could feel her clit and lips much more easily, and he slid a finger inside finding himself really excited by the new look and feel. Vi squatted down to pee and Josh was again fascinated as he watched the pee squirt out of her.

Vi shook the last few drops off and stood, realising that Josh was sporting a huge erection, bulging the front of his trousers. "Sorry Josh, didn't think it would do that to you. Come here love, I'll get rid of it for you." She waddled over to him, her trousers and knickers still round her ankles and started to give him a handjob. Josh reached down and cupped her pussy in his hand, then fingered her while she rubbed his cock. It didn't take long before he was spraying his cum all over the field in front of him. "Right, that's got that out of the way, now let's get on with it." She pulled up her clothing and leaving Josh to tuck himself back in got back on the tractor.

That evening Josh got to explore his first shaven haven in detail, finding that licking it was so much more enjoyable without all that hair, some of which always found his way into his mouth afterwards. As they parted Vi apologised," Sorry Josh, I'll get my period tomorrow so there's not going to be any sex until it's finished, although I don't mind giving you a handjob, and if you're a good boy perhaps a blow job." Josh pretended nonchalantly that he was familiar with periods, although in reality he was totally ignorant of them. His mother certainly had never mentioned anything about them to him.

The next day they continued working finishing off that field and returned to the farmyard where Mr Harty was waiting. "Sorry Josh I don't need you again until week Monday when we'll be starting hop picking. You'll be out in the field while Vi runs the picking machine. We've some help as usual, they'll be arriving next week to help clean and set up the machine. Enjoy your week off, you're a good worker Josh from what Vi tells me, and I'm very pleased with you." He walked off leaving Vi and Josh together.

"It's not so bad Josh, we couldn't have fucked anyway with... you know. Enjoy yourself and see you soon." She turned and left Josh to go back to his car and home.

It was a pretty lonely week, Keith was working late shifts again and so Josh really only had the company of his right hand, reliving some of the events of the recent past which were certainly more interesting than anything else he had experienced.

Monday morning he was back at the farm and saw Vi with four people about his own age. "Morning Josh, good to see you back," she greeted him, "These are our new hands for the picking machine, Sandra, Jackie and the two handsome young men are Phil and Ben. This is Josh who's been working here for a while now and will be out in the field, so you'll only see him now and again." Josh was immediately taken by Sandra, a blonde with a slim body and medium breasts, but an absolutely infectious smile and a very sexy giggle. Jackie was darker, with smaller breasts and a pleasant demeanour. "Now off you go and get that thing started up." The four of them obediently left and disappeared into the barn.

Josh took the opportunity to ask Vi if he could come round that evening. "Oh Josh, it's time you moved on from old me and found someone your own age, one of those girls perhaps. I've been bigging you up all last week, and Sandra in particular seemed interested. Why don't you ask her out before Phil and Ben get in there?" At that moment Mr Harty turned up and led Josh off to the hop garden to explain what his responsibilities were, leaving him no chance to take anything forward.

Josh's job was in the crow's nest, a tall structure fixed to the back of the trailer in which he stood to cut the hop bines free at the top as the trailer was pulled forward by the tractor. It could be a wet job first thing in the morning or if it rained, and he was given some heavy oilskins to wear. It was pretty mindless task and he took the opportunity to return with the tractor and trailer at every opportunity to try to speak with either Vi or the girls.

At coffee break Vi came up to him, "I've got a cunning plan for getting you a date." She explained her thoughts and Josh agreed to go along with them, so at lunch time he approached the four of them who were sitting around munching on some sandwiches. "Billy," he indicated the tractor driver, "and I were thinking of going for a drink after work and wondered if you four would like to escape here for a while and come with us. We can fit you all in our cars." All four readily agreed, they were staying in the hopper huts, simple rooms built in the 1940's to accommodate the workers who originally picked the hops by hand, and it was pretty boring in the evenings.

It was at afternoon tea when Sandra come up to Josh. "It seems that Ben and Phil have got something else on this evening with Vi, but Jackie and I would still like to come it that's alright with you and Billy?" Josh smiled, the second part of Vi's plan had worked, she'd managed to find a distraction for the two boys and Josh had a pretty good idea what it was!

"That's no problem, we'll pick you up at six then."

At six Josh pulled up in his two seater with the top down to find the two girls waiting for him. Both were dressed in jeans and light sweater and looked much prettier than in their working clothes. They looked askance at the car, "Sorry," said Josh, "Billy couldn't make it and it was his car we were going to take, but you could both just about squeeze in the passenger seat, it's not far to the pub." They looked at each other, shrugged and managed to fit themselves in.

When they were settled in the pub Sandra began the conversation, "So Josh, Vi tells me you are a right brainbox and are going to university in London soon."

"Well she exaggerates the first bit, but yes, I'm off to study German at King's. Just got my grades and so all is now confirmed. What do you two do when you're not hop picking?"

"We're at university in London as well, both of us have just finished our first year doing philosophy."

Josh was impressed, "So we'll be neighbours next year then." Sandra and Jackie started telling Josh about university life, what to avoid, what to do and he found them very easy company. They were going to be sharing a flat in Finchley from the start of the new term, whilst Josh was starting off in Halls of Residence, where all bed and board was accounted for, something he quite liked the idea of.

Jackie got up to go to the toilet, Josh expected Sandra to join her as seemed the habit of most women, but she stayed put and when they were alone said, "All that about Billy and the two boys, Ben and Phil was just bollocks wasn't it?" Josh had to admit it was a little shamed-facedly. "So which one of us did you really want to go out with then?" Josh blushed and told her that it was in fact her. "Well you should have just come out with it and asked me!"

Josh swallowed and taking a deep breath asked, "Sandra, would you like to come out for a drink with me tomorrow night? If Jackie wants to come as well that'd be fine but..."

"Josh, I'd love to and I suspect that Jackie will decline. She's got a boyfriend already and to be honest, she quite likes to stick her nose in a book in the evenings, whereas I like to go out occasionally. Pick me up at the same time and I'll sort it with her."

Josh dropped them off later at the farm and as he left he saw two shadowy figures creeping round the side of Vi's house. "A win all round!" he thought.

Next morning on one of his visits to the farmyard he saw Vi and the four helpers sitting drinking coffee. Vi looked at him inquisitively so he put his thumb up and she looked at Ben and Phil then put her thumb up. Josh smiled at her as Sandra looked up, giving him a little surreptitious wave. Josh smiled even more.

They went to a different pub the next evening and splashed out on some scampi and chips in a basket. Josh found Sandra to be captivating company, with a wicked sense of humour and he was sorry when it came time to end the evening, both of them having very early starts. On the way back to the car Sandra took Josh's arm which pleased him no end and he wondered if he'd get anything more later.

He pulled up at the farm and turned off the ignition. They turned slightly to face each other and Sandra thanked him for a lovely evening. As they looked at each other she leaned forward for a goodnight kiss, touching lips gently, then backing away. Both paused then in again for another kiss this time with a little more meaning. Soon they were kissing quite passionately, arms round each other, leaning across the transmission tunnel and impeded slightly by the handbrake and gear lever. Josh chanced to slide his hand down from her shoulder towards her breast, but hadn't got more than half way when he was stopped by Sandra's hand. "Not on a first date Romeo," she said.

"Does that mean on a second date then?" ventured Josh boldly.

"You'll have to ask me out first," was the coy response. Josh asked and got a positive response, and it was on that note and a further kiss that they parted.

It absolutely poured down the next day and Josh was pretty much soaked to the skin by the end of the day and reluctantly he had to call off their evening together to go home and soak in a hot bath, so it wasn't until Thursday that they were able to go out again. Once again they kissed in the car, Josh this time mindful of not going too far, kept his hand away from her breast, but was surprised when she guided it down to allow him to cup it through her jumper. He could feel the outline of her bra and through it her nipple getting hard. It wasn't the only thing getting hard as Josh's cock was starting to strain against his jeans. He would have loved for her to take it out and give him a handjob, but realised that really was pushing it too far.

Thus it was that Josh drove home in a state of sexual frustration, having to wait until he was in his bed before finding release, cumming to thought of holding Sandra's firm young breast.

Friday was looking to be even more frustrating as Jackie decided she'd like to come for a drink as well. Although she was good company all he wanted was to be alone with Sandra, and even the prospect of a fondle of her breasts seemed to be retreating rapidly. Sandra made a point of holding his hand as they walked back to the car and the two girls squeezed in the front seat for the drive home. Back in the yard they both got out and Josh was a little surprised when Sandra got back in, saying to Jackie she'd be in shortly.

She took Josh's hands in hers and asked him if he could bring a bottle of wine the next night as Jackie was going home after work on Saturday, not returning until Sunday evening. "So if you fancy it Josh, we can stay in instead of having to spend all that money sitting in a pub." Josh was finding all these evenings out draining his income that he was desperate to save, so it seemed a good idea on that front, a second inducement being indoors, alone with Sandra. "Just come round to my door after work, the boys are going out to the pub for a change, so it'll be quiet."

So it was that Josh showered and changed after work and clutching a bottle of wine knocked politely on Sandra's door. She too had showered, her blonde hair still a little damp, and had changed into a simple dress which not only showed off her figure, but revealed her legs to Josh for the first time. They were long and shapely, her calves and ankles looking very elegant. She opened the door wider and glancing around ushered him in.

The room was very basic, the hopper huts having been cheaply renovated, a small hand wash basin on one wall with two single beds against the two side walls. "Welcome to my humble abode," she said, "it's not much but it's clean and more to the point free!" Closing the door Sandra put her arms round Josh's neck and kissed him deeply on the lips, "I've been wanting to do that all day," she murmured.

They sat on the bed comforter and Sandra produced two glasses and luckily a corkscrew as Josh had forgotten to bring one. Sitting on the bed, backs propped up against the wall they drank the wine, chatting about life the farm and university, and Josh could feel the sexual tension building between them. Putting down his glass he leaned over and kissed her, his arms around her, his hands running up and down her back.

They lay down on their sides, facing each other and kissed, arms round each other. Josh's mouth was invaded by a tongue, probing inside, taking the hint he reciprocated with his own, the tingling sensation very enjoyable, and a huge turn on.

Although there wasn't a lot of room on the single bed, Sandra manged to roll Josh over so he was on top of her, he could feel his erection pushing into her lower body and was sure that she could feel it as well. Their kisses became more passionate and remembering "titties first" Josh tentatively put a hand on Sandra's breast. Sandra responded by kissing even more passionately, her arm around his neck pulling him in tightly. He felt her body start to push up against his bulge, and he rolled his hips against her eliciting a small murmur from her lips.

Suddenly she broke her mouth away from his, "Sorry, don't want to get this all creased," she said and stood up. Thinking the snogging session was over, Josh sat up on the edge of the bed but Sandra remained standing right in front of him and unzipped her dress down the back shrugging it off, letting it fall away from her body. She was everything Josh had ever dreamed of. A slim, svelte figure, her breasts medium sized, pushed into a shallow cleavage by her bra. She stood there, just in bra and panties, looking him the eyes, and then wordlessly unclipped her bra from between her breasts and removed it completely.

Her breasts were just as Josh had surmised, firm and pert, jutting out from her body, her nipples not large, a darkish pink. Josh couldn't take his eyes off them, they were absolutely exquisite, begging to be kissed. In awe he said, "You have the most beautiful breasts, may I touch them?" Sandra leaned in towards him allowing Josh to take one in his mouth, sucking gently and nibbling on the nipple. Sandra pulled away, disappointing Josh, but when she started unbuttoning his shirt he relaxed again and allowed her to remove it completely. She reached down for his belt buckle and undid it. Josh stood, kicking off his shoes as Sandra pushed his trousers down leaving him in just his underpants.

"There now we're even," she said leading him back down to the bed again, opening her legs to allow him to lie between them. "I'm glad you like my titties, but they do disappear a bit when I lie down." Josh leaned down and tenderly kissed one then took it in his mouth and swirled his tongue round it. Sandra's hand pulled him into her. Josh looked up and slowly started to kiss his way down her body and sensing no disapproval continued to her panties. He trailed his tongue down over them, then down between her legs, where the cotton of the gusset met her inner thighs. He could feel the heat radiating from her, could smell the musky aroma.

Teasing her with his lips and tongue he continued to press against her gusset, breathing warm air into it, feeling her hips rise to meet him. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and drew them down, revealing a neatly trimmed triangle of blonde hair. Slipping them right off he returned his lips to her now exposed pussy and, thinking "ice cream cone" began to lick her, his tongue invading every fold and corner. Sliding his lips up her slit he found her clit, hard under his touch and he nibbled it with his lips, then sucked it, tweaking it with her tongue.

"Josh!" she cried, her body shivering and going momentarily taut. Josh struggled to free himself from his underwear, his cock catching up on them, but finally it was free. Kissing his way up her body again his cock encountered the V between her legs, and nudged it, then adjusting the angle slightly found the entrance to her vagina. Pushing slowly forwards her slid in past her delicate folds, she was deliciously warm, and wet, her pussy drawing him in deeper and deeper. Pulling back again, then in, his mind concentrating on pleasuring her. He felt her moving against him then they fell into a comfortable rhythm, bodies coalescing then moving apart. For the first time Josh didn't need to recite the declension of the definite article in German, his body felt under his complete control, no danger of it betraying him.

Their mutual passion grew, their bodies moving with increased vigour. "Josh, I'm cumming," gasped Sandra, her body convulsing suddenly, her breathing stilted, coming in short gulps. Josh felt his own orgasm boiling inside him, rising inexorably through his body.

"Sandra, are you..."

"It's alright Josh, cum inside me." With that Josh's release exploded in her, filling her with his warmth. With one last thrust he emptied himself and collapsed on her. Sandra looked up at him, "Never have I felt like that, I've cum so hard." She threw her arms around him, hugging him tight, pulling him into her. Josh reciprocated then rolled off her, wriggling so that they could both lie on the narrow single bed. Josh continued to shower her with little kisses making her shiver. She pulled the comforter over them and they snuggled down, delighting in their new-found intimacy.

"It's such a shame that you have to go home Josh, it would have been lovely to spend the night with you."

"Well, it so happens that I might have mentioned to my parents that there was going to be a bit of an end of week party at the farm and that I'd probably have a few drinks and crash on someone's floor. So they're not expecting me home tonight," Josh admitted.

Sandra squealed as she rolled over on top of him, sitting up so her legs were astride him, her breasts hanging forward slightly from her chest. "Counting your chickens Josh, were you?" she admonished him jokingly.

"Not really, but you what they say, perfect planning prevents piss poor performance!"

"We'll see about that!" Sandra reached behind her and her rummaging hand found his penis, already beginning to react to the sight of her body so intimately pressed against his. She stroked it into full erection and lifting her body up guided him back into her waiting love canal. They moved in harmony, gently making love, no rushing just relishing their closeness. Slowly their passion grew and together they came again, Josh's warmth flooding her pussy again.

She slipped off him and cuddled up together they fell into a deep sleep. It wasn't particularly comfortable in the narrow bed, which resulted in many intimate fumblings during the night, but they awoke as dawn broke and made love again before they had to part.

The next week was to be the final week of hop picking, and Josh and Sandra tried to make the best of it, going out several times during the evenings but never managing to find an opportunity to make love again. Saturday saw the last of the picking and Josh was finished. Sandra and Jackie were going to help Vi mothball the machine again the next day but Josh wasn't needed. He'd arranged to go out for one final time with Sandra, and Jackie had agreed to let them have some privacy for one final evening.

He found Vi at the end of the day and gave her a good long hug, his body remembering the intimacy of their contact as he pulled her tight into him. "Thanks for everything Vi."

She returned the hug, "That Sandra's a keeper Josh, but if you do ever find yourself alone and in need of company....."