Rites of the Deepwood Ch. 04

Story Info
Brigi the goblin enjoys a gangbang; misses her Captain.
1.1k words
4.63
2.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others didn't understand why Kellis seemed so dejected. Sure, there had been casualties but the witch was dead! They had watched her burn! Sure she muttered some nonsense about returning and all that but surely Kellis didn't buy all that?

Did she?

No, Kellis could see it in her eyes. Grunika might have burned this day but she was not gone. Kellis would be vigilant about that much.

Her loins itched. Kellis longed for the release of sin but Brigi had disappeared during the revel and was nowhere to be found.

Or nowhere Kellis wanted to find her, at any rate. She was well aware of the reputation for... libertinism... held by the goblins of Deepwood. It was, in truth, why she had opted for a goblin guide. She wanted desperately for the lustful little green girl to be hers and hers alone but she knew full well goblins didn't operate like that. They'd show a human the night of their life and then move on like nothing had happened. An evening of sweaty, toe-curling, thigh-cramping bondage sex was to a goblin what baking a pie for a new neighbor would be like to a human.

And still... Kellis missed her. Foolish, stupid, sinful woman! she thought, beating her face against her glove.

Meanwhile...

Brigi knew humans had it bad for green flesh. The Captain was proof enough of that, but still, she'd never had this much attention, even back in the breeding pits.

No fewer than three human men, their dicks all out and their pants around their ankles stood around Brigi, who was fully nude once again. The human closest to Brigi, a bald man with a short but thick cock looked down at her expectantly. She met his eyes and smiled a fangy smile before wrapping both hands around the base of his rod and took the tip into her mouth, licking and slurping. The bald man moaned as two other humans got close, a ginger man and a black-haired man.

The ginger man groped her breasts, which, despite her small frame would have been pretty big on a human, and the black-haired man prodded her cheek with his erection. Brigi took the bald man's cock partway out and took hold of both it and the black-haired man's cock, pressed the tips together and tongued them both vigorously.

The ginger man continued fondling her, his hands exploring all over her body and he started fingering her pussy. Brigi moaned through her mouthful of cock as his fingers explored her insides. She let out a gasp of surprise, opening her mouth wide as ginger man's thumb went up her ass. The black-haired man took this opportunity to shove the bald man aside and have her mouth all to himself. He used this privilege to start fucking her face more aggressively. He grabbed her by the hair and slammed his cock into her mouth as his balls slapped her chin.

"That's a good little goblin whore, you like that big human cock, don't you?"

"Quit hoggin' her!" The bald man protested.

Brigi responded, in between gurgling noises with what she hopes sounded affirming but the truth was she'd had better. She loved it rough; enjoyed being used like a fucktoy by someone bigger and stronger (she'd had humans and orcs aplenty) but this human lacked finesse, just pumping away.

Not like the Captain, she thought wistfully for a moment before that thought was broken by the feeling of her being suddenly pulled backward as the fingers were withdrawn from her ass and pussy and the black-haired man's cock popped suddenly out of her mouth.

The ginger man, again, without warning, entered her ass again, this time with his cock. He didn't start thrusting right away though, instead held her legs wide open and said "Come now brothers, there's a little green hole for each of us."

The bald man and the black-haired man exchanged lascivious looks and then walked over to Brigi and began fucking her face and her pussy respectively. She held onto the bend of the bald man's knees as he held onto her head with both hands and deepthroated her with short, shallow thrusts. The black-haired man was now on his back beneath her, his cock impaling her pussy as the three of them began thrusting in unison, making her airtight amid a churning, sweating, claustrophobic mass of humans flesh with her at the center.

The bald man came first, his dick popping sloppily out before he'd finished cumming, making a mess of her face.

"Swallow my cum, goblin," the bald man said, panting.

"It was yummy," Brigi said, unenthused despite the two cocks still in her, "But Brigi is afraid you get more on me than in me,"

The black-haired man laughed and said, "I won't make that mistake!"

He was next to cum, and true to his word he filled Brigi's pussy with cum before going limp after a few final pumps.

That left only the ginger man, whose stamina she was surprised by, given he'd had the tightest hole.

"Haha, I've lasted the longest. That means I win.

He flipped her face down on the bedroll and repositioned for deeper penetration. He finished a few moments later, with a victorious growl. There was a certain feral roughness to him, and near the end Brigi thought she might have actually orgasmed had it just been him but the other two sort of got in the way.

Still, Brigi reckoned she could take care of herself later to the memory of being stuffed and filled by three human cocks at once.

A gangbang is like gnomish frybread, Brigi thought, even when it's bad it's still pretty good.

She spent the rest of the evening servicing a few more hunters before she got bored of the taste of semen and went off to the river to wash off.

As the layers of crusty dried spunk sloughed off her lime-colored flesh she thought again about the Captain. Cold, demanding, harsh... yet so caring. She'd whipped Brigi's butt real good but massaged her with ointment after to make sure she was okay. No one ever took care of Brigi like that. She ached after fucking the Captain but it was a good ache, unlike the sore throat and ass she had right now. She found herself touching herself under the water, thinking not of the cum-drenched gangbang any goblin would be proud of but of the Captain's strong hands, the harsh but careful lash of her riding crop, her abs which Brigi just wanted to lick the sweat off of, her delicious brown pussy lips after a day's ride...

Oh Captain! were her last thoughts before bringing herself at long last to climax.