Ritika: Frnz Hot Married Sister

Story Info
How my friend's Ritika Didi convinced me to impregnate her.
8.5k words
4.38
12.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Ritika -- Friend's Randy Older Sister gets Pregnant

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with another thrilling experience. Today I want to tell you guys about my friend's older sister Ritika Varma. This is how she first seduced me for sex with the secret goal of getting pregnant. Ritika is one of the horniest women I know, so I thought I'd tell you about how we became secret illicit lovers.

(If you like these experiences as much as I did, then feel free to drop in a Comment, and Rate and Favorite this post)

About Me...

I'm Ali. I'm over 5'10" tall, fair-skinned with a firm jawline, big light-brown eyes and dark long straight hair. I have a trim athletic physique from playing soccer all my life. I also like reading books, riding bikes and banging big booties. After losing my virginity to my older cousin Dee, I found I had a high sex-drive, which drove me to form casual but secret sexual relationships with several girls and women.

I was born and raised in one of the biggest cities in central India and come from a rich and respected family. We are ultra-conservative Muslims but owing to my high libido, I've deviated and had several illicit but secret sexual affairs with women and girls I know.

This includes Ritika "Didi" (older sister), my college-mate Kapil's older sister, who was newly-married back then.

About Ritika ...

Ritika is a confident, religious but lusty young woman. She is around 4 years older and I'd always considered her as my own older sister. Ritika (or "Ritu Didi" as I called her) is around 5'6" tall, with soft dusky dark skin and a wonderful curvy body. Ritu Didi has a round face with chubby cheeks and small pouty lips, with big brown eyes. She has long wavy hair which she usually wears in a tight bun at the back. Her body is extremely alluring with perky round 32C boobs, a slim 28-inch waist and an amazing 36-inch butt. She has thick shapely legs with small feet.

In short, Ritika looks a lot like the busty black porn-star Nyomi Banxxx.

Ritika is the oldest sibling at home and is quite dominant. Despite being strict with Kapil and her younger sister, Ritika always treated me nicely. Whenever their father was on a night-shift, Kapil would frequently call a few select friends over to his house to smoke weed on the rooftop. This is when I'd usually see Ritu Didi. She would always take a minute to talk to me and was playful and somewhat flirty. I didn't mind her flirting because it was I thought she was just teasing me like a younger brother.

Ritika graduated and became a Lawyer but she got married in 2003. I would still meet her whenever she came to visit her family at festivals or birthday celebrations. She had not changed much after getting married and her flirting got bolder as the months passed. This was when I started finding Ritu Didi sexually attractive too. Still, I had a lot of respect for her and was not going to make a move on her because she was my friend's sister.

All this changed however that fateful night when she successfully seduced me to fuck twice and got pregnant.

COMING TO THE STORY ...

Randy Ritika Smokes Weed and Seduces

(9PM -- 12AM, Saturday 2 July 2005)

I had plans to smoke weed with Kapil and a bunch of friends at his home after dinner. The pre-monsoon showers had begun and the weather was cooling down. I wore a black windcheater, leaf-green T-shirt and black jeans with black sneakers. I told my mom I was going out with friends and would be home late.

I checked my pockets before I left my room. I had my cell-phone, wallet, along with a half-full cigarette-pack with four pre-rolled joints and the lighter safe in my windcheater. Kapil had called a couple of hours back and confirmed our plans to get stoned. It was drizzling lightly when I took out my 1987 Royal Enfield Bullet and rode out of my driveway.

On the way, I was making plans to fuck my older sister Yasmin upon returning home after getting high. We had started fucking a couple of months ago and would often sneak into each other's room at night for a quick fuck. Thinking of my older sister somehow made me think of Ritika too. I wondered when she would be back home next.

Around 15 minutes later, I reached Kapil's house. He lives in a single-story house with a large compound/garden in front. The house is split into two rows of three rooms. It has a wide raised porch with stairs leading up to the rooftop on the left. There were two doors in front. The left one opens into Kapil's room while the door to the right leads to the living-room. There are four more rooms, a kitchen and then a small yard at the back. The staircase to the terrace is covered and goes up to the flat rooftop. There's a large cubical concrete water-tank at the back. This was where we would hang-out to smoke weed.

At the time, it was drizzling quite heavily so the street outside his house was completely empty. I parked my motorcycle in the empty lot of land beside his house and walked inside the gate. I looked around and was surprised to find that Kapil's motorcycle was missing from the front yard. I didn't think too much about it and instead rang the door-bell.

I was expecting Kapil to answer so I looked at the windows. That's when I noticed that his house was dark and eerily quiet inside. I thought Kapil must be in the bathroom so I waited another long minute before ringing the door-bell twice. As I waited, I wondered if I should call Kapil and pulled out my cell-phone. I was scrolling through the call-log when I heard someone walking inside so I paused and waited to greet Kapil.

The door opened and Ritika stood there, looking annoyed, then surprised before she quickly recovered her composure.

"Oh! Hi Ali!" Ritu Didi greeted me, smiling wide.

I was surprised to see Ritika because I didn't know she was back home from her in-laws' place.

"Hi Didi," I smiled, "Where's Kapil? He asked me to come over." I explained.

In the dim light of the streetlight, I noticed she looked out-of-breath, as if she'd sprinted to open the door.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Ritika asked, "Grandma suddenly got very ill an hour ago. Dad is at work, so Kapil and mom rushed her to the hospital." She explained.

"Oh no." I exclaimed, "Is everything all right, Didi?" I asked, getting concerned.

"Don't worry. She's fine now. The doctors stabilized her. They want to keep her overnight in case her condition gets worse." Ritika replied.

"That's good to hear. Don't worry, Didi. She'll be fine, I'm sure." I said and smiled.

I started wondering where I could go to smoke the joints in my pocket and was about to leave.

"You're always so sweet, Ali." Ritika commented and smiled in return, "Why don't you come in and dry your hair? You might catch cold with the wet hair." She offered.

"No ... Its fine, Didi. I'll call Kapil later." I replied.

"Come on, I'm getting bored at home. You can stay for a while, can't you?" Ritika insisted.

I hesitated for a second. I wanted to smoke weed but also felt it would be rude to day no. So, I agreed to come in. Before stepping inside, I carefully removed my wet sneakers and put them to one side. Then I stripped my windcheater and draped it on the back of a chair to dry.

Ritika stepped aside and let me enter the semi-dark living-room and I instantly had a whiff of her musky sweat. I was beginning to wonder why Ritu Didi would sweat in the cold weather before she switched on the light. To be honest, I was extremely pleased to have accepted her offer.

Ritika looked hot to me in her small tight grey T-shirt and white knee-high skirt.

The T-shirt looked to be a size small and clung fiercely to her perky big boobs. As she reached up to turn on the ceiling-fan, her T-shirt stretched taut over her busty chest and I was shocked to see the bumps of her thick nipples. Ritika was not wearing a bra and I was suddenly conscious and aroused. The short skirt she wore fitted tightly around her thick curvy hips. I glanced at her smooth shapely brown legs. She was barefoot inside the house with white painted toe-nails which contrasted sexily with her dark skin.

After switching on one of the lights, Ritika offered to get me towels. When she walked out of the large living-room, my eyes automatically went to her back. I couldn't keep from watching her wonderful round ass-cheeks bounce and jiggle till she went out of the door. I shivered with a jolt of arousal at this sexy sight, but then reminded myself that she was my friend's older sister, who was also married.

So I sat on the large sofa and wondered when I'd get to smoke weed. Ritika quickly came back with a couple of fresh towels. I grabbed the towels and began rubbing my long hair dry. Ritika stood a foot away from me and watched me. My head was bent down and I could see clearly her brown thick thighs and smooth calves and lovely bare feet.

I had to close my eyes to shut out the arousing sight and quickly dried my hair. Then I looked up to give her the towel and found her looking at me and smiling softly. As I combed my hair back with my fingers, she asked me if I would like coffee.

"The weather is so cool ... so romantic." Ritika said softly, "I think some hot coffee would help you warm up too Ali." She added and smiled.

I couldn't find a reason to say no, so I agreed.

"Why don't you come into the kitchen with me? You'll get bored sitting alone here." Ritika said.

"Sure Didi." I replied and got up off the sofa.

Strangely, this is when my gut told me something was off. Everything looked normal, but I began to wonder what I was getting myself into.

Ritika led the way into the kitchen but I kept my gaze at the back of her head. I was trying hard not to look down at her wonderful wobbling butt and get aroused. Once inside the small kitchen, I offered to help her but she told me to take a seat. So I sat in a straight-backed chair around the small wood-topped dinner-table near the door. Ritika went to make coffee at the kitchen counter and we began talking.

I tried my best to keep eye-contact whenever she turned to me. At other times, I was careful not to look anywhere else. Still, my eyes would drift over to her busty chest and gaze at her freely jiggling tits. When Ritika bent over to open a bottom-drawer I could not stop myself from ogling her thick smooth legs and her big round butt-cheeks. The short skirt rode up almost to her crotch and I could see not panties.

I was shocked! I had to tear my gaze as I started to get a hard-on.

Sensing an erection I crossed my legs to hide try and hide it. I looked up just in time so see Ritika whip her face away quickly to look at the coffee-pot. It was wondering if she'd noticed when she asked me.

"So, what were you guys planning on doing tonight?" Ritika asked.

"Um ..." I stammered, wondering what to tell her because I couldn't say we were going to smoke weed, "We were just going to hang-out, maybe play some games on Kapil's computer." I said, recovering quickly.

"Oh yeah?" Ritika smirked and turned to face me, "Then when were you guys planning on smoking weed?" She said, with a knowing look.

I was shocked and speechless.

I was trying hard to think how Ritika knew about this.

"I know what you guys do up on the terrace, okay? I've overheard my dumb brother talk about it on the phone too many times." Ritika revealed, adding to my discomfort.

I sighed and hung my head down dejectedly. I was cursing Kapil's carelessness and wondered if his parents would call my folks too, once Ritika was done whooping him.

"Chill Ali, I'm not going to tell anyone." Ritika eventually assured me and giggled.

"Oh ... Okay." I stammered, and looked up to smile, suddenly feeling relieved.

But my relief was short-lived when Ritika said something completely unexpected.

"Only if you teach me how to do it." Ritika Didi said, but it was more of a demand.

"What?" I spluttered, "Why, Didi?" I asked, unable to think of a proper response.

"Why not?" She countered, "You guys seem to enjoy it. You don't think I want to have a good time too?"

"Well, no ... It's not that." I quickly assured her, "It's just ... not good for you." I added weakly, because I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"But its fine for you guys? Really?" Ritika said and frowned.

"No. Sorry." I finally gave up.

"Come on, Ali. I've got a lot going on in my life right now and I need a break." Ritika said in a frustrated tone, "Please? It's not like I'm asking you to do something you don't do." She pleaded in a softer tone.

"Yeah. I guess we can." I reluctantly relented and looked up at her.

"I don't need to tell you this has to be a secret, right?" Ritika asked, nodding her head.

"Of course Didi. Why would I want to tell anyone? You know you can count on me." I assured her, now strangely feeling excited.

"Great!" Ritika exclaimed, smiling wide and clapping her hands together, "The coffee is ready. You want to have coffee before we smoke?" She asked.

"Weed goes well with coffee, Didi." I grinned and said.

"But where? It's raining on the terrace and we can't smoke inside because it will make the entire house stink." Ritika asked.

"We can sit on the top stairs. The smoke will simply blow out on to the rooftop." I suggested and she quickly agreed.

Ritika then poured two mugs of steaming hot milky coffee and I followed her out of the front door. I didn't hold back from taking sneak peeks at her bouncing round butt-cheeks. She switched off the light in the living-room, grabbed her cell-phone and we walked out of the house barefoot. I stopped to grab the pack of cigarettes with the joints and lighter from my windcheater on the porch. Ritika switched on the light on her cell-phone and I slowly followed her up the dark stairs.

The staircase ends in a small shack on top, with an open doorway leading to the terrace. There was a bunch of old chairs on the rooftop near the water-tank where we would usually sit to smoke weed. But it had been drizzling from a long time so the chairs were completely sodden.

"We can sit here Ali." Ritika said and pointed to the half-foot raised door-sill.

The doorway is only 2.5 feet wide and I knew would hardly fit the two of us.

I didn't have a choice so I slowly sat on the right, leaning my shoulder on the wall and stretching my legs out. Ritika waited till I sat down before sitting to my left. Our arms and hips were pressed together and I was immediately conscious of her warm soft curves. Still, we got as comfortable as we could in the tiny space and watched the heavy drizzle splashing on the dark terrace in front. There was only a faint light coming from the streetlight from the side-street so we could see what we were doing.

Ritika held the two coffee cups and watched me pull out a joint from the cigarette-pack. When she handed me my cup I gave her a quick tutorial on how to smoke. I told her everything I knew about getting high for the first time. She assured me she would be fine so I took a deep breath and prepared myself for smoking up with Ritika for the first time. I was completely conscious of the fact that she was my friend's older sister, and married too. But I'm not judgmental so I shrugged mentally and got ready to get high with Ritika.

Ritika watched me closely as I flicked the lighter and lit her long thick joint. I took a long deep drag, held on to the smoke for a few seconds before I blew it out into the splashing rain. The thick cloud of light grey smoke ballooned up before being whipped around and dissipating in the gusty wind. The first puff on the joint made me feel the effects.

Almost instantly, my mind calmed down and I felt the familiar tingling sensation in my fingertips and toes. I could feel my senses getting heightened as I took a deep breath and blew it out. I could see the raindrops twinkling in the yellow cone of light the streetlight more clearly. When I took a deep breath the earthy smell of rain was mixed with the scent of Ritika's sweet sweat. I could distinctly feel her warm smooth skin as our arms and hips bumped together.

"Okay. Here you go." I said and offered Ritika the joint.

I held the coffee cup in my right so it would be easier to pass the joint. Ritika looked at me and smiled nervously before she put her pouty lips around the butt of the joint. I watched as she took a small puff and pulled the joint away. She kept looking at me and I nodded so she slowly took a whiff through her nose and the smoke went right inside. I smiled encouragingly and Ritika slowly blew the smoke out of her mouth.

"Nice!" Ritika exclaimed excitedly and looked at the joint with approval, "It's making my lips tingle." She added and giggled softly.

"You did pretty good for your first time, Didi." I said admiringly, "Most people start choking and coughing on the smoke when smoking cigarette or weed for the first time, you know." I added.

"Is it? Thanks, Ali." Ritu Didi replied, looking pleased.

We took a sip of the piping hot coffee before I told her to take another hit. Ritika eagerly pulled on the joint and mimicked me. I took the joint she offered and watched as she held the smoke in before slowly blowing it out like an expert. This made me feel suspicious.

"This isn't your first time smoking, is it Didi?" I asked and looked at her before taking a long pull on the joint.

"This IS the first time I'm smoking weed, Ali." Ritika said and giggled.

"I get it. You've smoked cigarettes before." I said and smiled.

"Yeah, a few times back in college. Nothing regular, you know." Ritika replied and shrugged her shoulders.

This made her big firm boobs rub on my ribs which sent a jolt of thrill that made me almost spill my coffee. I quickly recovered and passed the joint to Ritika.

As we began passing the think spliff back and forth, we both got high pretty quickly. I could feel its full effects and the joint was not even halfway through. The sweet hot coffee was working wonders and getting us higher quicker than usual. I welcomed the familiar high with open arms and was very relaxed but completely aware of everything.

This also meant that Ritika was tripping more than me.

I could tell by the way she was now resting against me and talking. Ritika began with normal stuff. Then I happened to ask her about her husband and this seemed to change her mood. She became more agitated and began venting about her married life. She cursed her nosey mother-in-law and wimpy husband. Ritika said her husband was impotent but her mother-in-law blamed her for not having any kids even after more than two years of marriage.

I wasn't expecting things to turn heated up so I only nodded my head. We would take turns to smoke the joint and kept passing it back and forth. We finished our coffee way and kept smoking. In a short time, Ritika had told me a lot about her intimate married life. I was equally shocked and felt sympathy for her.

By the time the joint got over, we had gone silent. I was very high and Ritika was completely mellowed out. After carefully flicking the remaining joint over the side, I sat still and enjoyed the view and warmth.

I was extremely conscious of how close Ritu Didi sat pressed close to my left. She leaned heavily on me. I could feel her shoulder pressing in my armpit and her thick bare legs resting on mine. Her firm big boobs brushed up and down my triceps as I sat with my hands resting on my knees. I figured she must be feeling a little chilly in her skimpy outfit as the weather had turned cold with the rain.

It was extremely relaxing yet exciting at the same time. I didn't want to break the pleasant buzz. So I stayed still and looked out at the rain splashing on the flat tar-floored terrace.

Still, in my stoned state it was difficult not to get horny with Ritika leaning on me!

A few minutes later, Ritika stirred. She turned her face to me and I looked at her half-closed eyes.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers