Ritika: Frnz Hot Married Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always wanted to know, Ali ... Seeing that we are being open about everything," Ritika said softly, "Given how strict your family is, do you have a girlfriend?" She asked me straight up.

"No, Didi. I don't." I smiled, surprised at her frankness, and added, "Actually, I've never had a serious relationship."

"Liar," Ritika commented but she was smiling, "I know all about your reputation in college, Ali." She smirked as she said this and explained, "You don't think I've overhead Kapil and you talking on the phone about the different girls you've fucked?" She said and raised an eyebrow knowingly.

"I meant ..." I replied hurriedly, "I have been in relationships with girls, but nothing serious. They're all just casual relationships." I began explaining to Ritika.

Inside, I was cursing Kapil for being so careless how he talked on the phone.

"I knew it!" Ritika cried out excitedly and grinned, "I knew you're a fuck-boy!" She said and giggled at seeing my discomfort.

I acted embarrassed. But inside I was getting excited. I was growing sure where this was going. I could clearly sense the rising sexual tension between us. Still, I waited to see what happens next.

Fortunately, I didn't have to wait too long.

"So, how does it work out with so many girls?" Ritika wondered aloud.

"It's not difficult when both of us know that we can get our physical needs satisfied without having to handle the baggage that comes in romantic relationships. We're not hurting anyone, so it's perfectly fine, Didi." I explained the terms of starting a friends-with-benefits relationship.

"That makes sense." Ritika agreed and nodded her head, "But what if someone finds out?" She asked.

"We promise to keep things completely secret. That's the main condition of starting a relationship." I added.

"Hmm ..." Ritika nodded and paused before asking, "So, how does it start? I mean, do you approach the girls, or do they approach you?"

"It all depends on the situation. It's easy if both of us know that we share a mutual attraction, you see?" I replied and winked.

"I see," Ritika responded, "So is there a particular type that you like?" She asked.

Now I knew exactly what she wanted to hear.

"Yes," I looked at her and replied, "I like girls with curves." I said, looking right in her eyes.

Hearing this, Ritika tried to hide her excitement and quickly turned her face away. I could tell she was pleased to know this piece of information. I'd been in similar situations several times before so I knew exactly what to say next.

"By the way, it's not just single girls. I've been with a few married women too." I said boldly, still looking at her.

Ritika turned around, her eyes wide with shock.

"What?" Ritika exclaimed, "Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," I nodded my head, "What's so shocking about that? There are many women out there who are unhappy with their marriage. I just help them find some comfort and relief, that's all." I explained in a casual tone.

"That's ..." Ritika stammered, trying to respond, "That's nice of you." She quipped and we both laughed aloud.

Being high, Ritika and I began giggling uncontrollably and leaned on each other. While in the throes of laughter, Ritika put an arm around my shoulder and squeezed. I was extremely aware of her large firm tit and long bare legs brushing on me. I was focused on her lovely smooth brown legs when I felt her soft hand on my cheek and she forced me to face her.

As soon as I turned my face to her, Ritika lunged forward and kissed me!

"Mmph!" My laughter was muffled in her mouth as Ritika pressed her soft moist lips hard on mine.

"Mm ..." Ritika moaned softly and sighed before she gently broke the kiss and moved back to look at me with hooded eyes.

"Didi ..." I stuttered, feeling excited and nervous at the same time, "What's happened to you?" I asked, trying to sound shocked.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Ritika responded, looking down at the bump in my crotch.

My thick erecting dick was making a noticeable tent in my pants and I wasn't even aware. I quickly put a hand over my crotch and looked back at her.

"Don't you find me hot, Ali?" Ritika asked, pushing out her busty chest for me.

I was forced to look at the way her lovely large breasts stretched the grey tight T-shirt tightly. I could see several inches of her deep dark cleavage and make out the shape of her taut large nipples beneath the thin fabric. She pulled her shapely smooth legs up on mine and pressed herself even closer.

"Didi ..." I said softly, "You're my friend's older sister." I reminded her half-heartedly.

"So what?" Ritika countered and rubbed her long legs harder on my thighs, "It doesn't matter. I won't tell anyone. I promise." Ritika pleaded now, "Don't say no, Ali. I've wanted to fuck you from so long. I promise you'll have a good time." She said hurriedly while pressing herself on me.

I was thrilled!

Yes! I thought excitedly. It worked, just as I expected. Still, I pretended to think about it for a few seconds, to make Ritika feel a little nervous before I nodded my head.

"Okay ..." I sighed and replied, "But you promise to keep it completely secret, right? No matter what, you can never tell anyone about us. Promise me." I demanded.

"I swear on my mother's life, Ali. I'll never tell anyone about this." Ritika eagerly promised and waited.

I smiled softly and put an arm around Ritika's curvy waist to hug her from the side. Ritika immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and embraced me hard.

"Thank you." Ritika said softly in my ear before she pulled away, "Let's go down." She urged me, looking extremely excited and eager now.

It was past 10 PM when I helped Ritika walk down the dark staircase. She held on tight to me from the side and I guided her downstairs. She checked to make sure there was no one on the street before we rushed in through the main door. Ritika and I were both pretty high and felt very mellow and mushy. Once inside, she led me straight into her room. I followed her with growing excitement as I watched her big round bubble-butt wobble and jiggle.

Ritika pulled me into her room and switched on the light. I quickly looked around. Her room isn't too big. It's at the rear of the house, with a small window opening into the backyard. It has a single bed with two wardrobes, a table-chair.

Everything looked normal, except for the small green cucumber lying in the middle of the bed.

I found it strange and could not stop myself from commenting.

"Didi, did I disturb you in the middle of a snack?" I quipped, jokingly pointing at the cucumber.

Ritika froze and looked extremely embarrassed before she hurriedly took the cucumber. But then she relaxed and held up the cucumber up.

"No, Ali." Ritika responded with a smile, "You disturbed me in the middle of my masturbation." She admitted.

"Oh ..." I breathed out in shock but quickly recovered with growing excitement, "I'm sorry." I grinned and quipped, "I'll make up for it."

"You better." Ritika countered and we both laughed, finally relieved that the awkwardness was gone.

Ritika then threw the cucumber to one side and took a step forward to close the distance between us. As she put her arms around my neck I quickly caught her lovely curvy hips in my hands. We pulled into a tight embrace and began kissing hard.

"Mmh! Mmm ... Hmmm ..." Ritika and I began moaning softly.

Our wet lips smashed together hungrily. Her hot breath caressed my face as she tried to kiss me harder and harder. I caressed and squeezed her soft wide hips and pressed her crotch on mine. Ritika clung tightly and crushed her firm busty boobs on my chest. She kept rubbing one leg up and down my thigh and got me harder in my jeans. Soon, I began caressing her back and slowly made my way down. Finally, I traced the wonderful round shape of her big firm butt-cheeks before grabbing one in each hand.

"Ohh ..." Ritika groaned after pausing our kiss when I started to feel and fondle her lusty large ass.

Several long minutes of kissing had made us extremely horny. Ritika and I looked in each other's eyes and shared our excitement and arousal.

"Get your clothes off now." Ritika demanded and began pulling up my T-shirt.

I put my arms up and Ritika quickly pulled my shirt off and threw it on the bed.

"Oh my ..." Ritika gasped at seeing me topless for the first time and traced her fingertips along my bare chest.

It was my turn, so I caught the hem of her tight T-shirt and peeled it up. She flicked the T-shirt away and stood upright, posing with her busty bare chest out. Ritika let me ogle her busty bra-less boobs. I stared lustily at her the firmness of her dark tits and the way her long thick nipples stood upright. Her naked big boobs rose and fell with her heavy breathing and beckoned me.

"Oh wow ..." I gasped softly.

I reached out and gently cupped Ritika's big boobs in each hand. I felt their weight and was amazed that they could stay perky. Ritika closed her eyes and took a deep breath when I hefted and fondled her lovely large mangoes. Then I brushed my thumbs over her stiff large nipples and she shivered with excitement.

"Oh, Ali ..." Ritika called me in a pleading tone.

Then she grabbed my belt and began to unbuckle it. I kept caressing her smooth soft arms while she quickly undid my belt and pulled my jeans down. While I hurriedly stepped out of my jeans, I grabbed her skirt and pulled it. Ritika helped me by wriggling her sexy hips so I could peel her short skirt down her smooth shapely legs.

Ritika and I took a step back to ogle each other's naked body. I stared at her excited face, her firm big boos, wide hips, clean-shaven crotch and lovely bare legs. Ritika stared at my firm chest, my flat tummy and bit her lip when she saw my thick big cock for the first time.

"Oh God!" Ritika gasped, "You're so big, Ali!" She exclaimed, with a hand covering her mouth.

"Thanks, I guess." I quipped and grinned at her reaction.

"You look so hot! I want to eat you up." Ritika commented and winked, "Come here." She signaled to the bed.

Ritika made me sit at the edge of the bed, with my feet on the floor. My thick erect dick throbbed with anticipation as she went to her knees right in front. She parted my legs even more and knelt upright. With her gaze on my fleshy cock, Ritika put her hands on my knees and felt my thick muscular thighs up and down. This made my stiff dick to tremble with excitement which seemed to make Ritika extremely aroused.

"I want to suck you, Ali." Ritika whispered softly and reached out for my cock.

"Yeah ..." I moaned approvingly when she wrapped her soft warm hands around my huge stiff dick.

"Mmm ..." Ritika moaned lustily as she first felt my fleshy thick cock before she began to gently stroke it up and down.

"Oh Didi ..." I gasped at the way she expertly handled my stiff excited dick.

Ritika grinned at my reaction and squeezed her hands tighter around my thick shaft. She was obsessed with my circumcised dickhead and lovingly brushed her fingertips all over it. This sent shivers of excitement up and down my cock. Ritika played with my stiff big dick till it became extremely aroused.

Ritika then leaned close and placed her moist pouty lips on my super-sensitive dickhead and began kissing it.

"Oh, yeah ..." I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt her soft cool lips open and swallow my swollen dickhead completely.

Ritika kept my engorged cock-cap in her mouth and tasted it with her wet soft tongue. I was getting increasingly excited so I reached down and gently fondled Ritika's big brown breasts.

"Mhm ..." Ritika moaned her approval with a mouthful of my cock and began sucking me earnestly.

She slowly pushed her head down, taking my thick big dick inch-by-inch into her warm wet mouth. I loved the way she licked the underside of my cock. She pressed her pouty lips together and squeezed my fleshy shaft. She kept going till she had just over 3 inches of my thick hard dick. She paused at this because my enormous dick was stretching her mouth painfully.

Still, Ritika pushed her head lower and managed to swallow another inch of my thick stiff cock. But this made my huge swollen dickhead to block her throat completely and she choked hard. She quickly pulled my sloppy stiff cock out of her mouth.

"Gah!" Ritika gasped for breath.

She kept stroking my slick stiff dick with both hands till she caught her breath. I was thrilled with the way Ritika kept spreading her saliva lower on my huge hard shaft. In the meanwhile, I kept fondling her big breasts and teased her thick nipples constantly. This seemed to make her incredibly horny and Ritika immediately put my stiff dick back in her mouth.

"Mm ... Hmm ..." Ritika moaned lustily before she started licking my sensitive dickhead like a lollypop.

This got me extremely excited and my huge dick began throbbing hard with anticipation. Ritika felt it too, because she looked up at me and winked before playfully licking her way down to my balls.

"Oh, Didi!" I gasped with pleasure.

It was then that my urge to fuck became unbearable. Ritika was also extremely turned on by then.

"Wow! Look how hard you are, Ali ..." Ritika exclaimed and watched my slick thick dick standing completely erect, "I can't wait to fuck you now." She stated before standing upright.

Ritika pushed my shoulders and I plopped back to lie down on the bed, with my feet still on the floor. She grinned with a mix of nervousness and excitement as she climbed up on the edge of the bed and straddled my thighs. Hurriedly, Ritika reached down and grabbed my stiff slick cock with one hand and lowered herself into position.

Ritika rubbed my super-sensitive dickhead on her wet hot cunt which made me even more excited. I took a deep breath and gazed hard at Ritika, my friend's older sister, just about to fuck me. The taboo situation was incredibly arousing, for both of us. I looked up and met Ritika's gaze and nodded eagerly.

Ritika grinned with excitement and gently lowered herself on to my huge cock.

"OW!" Ritika cried out in pain when my swollen dickhead pushed her lovely labia apart and entered into her wet hot cunt, "Ooo ..." She groaned softly as she began lowering herself on my erect cock.

"Didi ... Yesss ..." I hissed with growing excitement and reached up to grab her big bold breasts in each hand.

Ritika let go of my slick dick and carefully went into a squatting position over my crotch. She braced herself and bit her lips and pushed my huge hard cock deeper into her slick warm pussy. Then she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest for support and gently bobbed up and down, slowly taking half my thick stiff dick.

"Oh fuck!" Ritika cursed and squinted with the pain.

She paused with my big hard cock buried halfway inside her tight wet cunt. In the meanwhile, I kept fondling her big firm boobs and teased her large nipples till they were extremely erect. This seemed to push Ritika's lust and she began riding my dick.

"Oh ... Aah ... Aa ... Oh ..." Ritika started to groan and grunt as she rode halfway up and down my thick fleshy shaft.

Her tight wet cunt squeezed and slid over my huge hard-on a little easier as time went by. I lay back and played with Ritika's lovely large tits. Slowly but steadily, I began squeezing her large firm boobs harder and harder. My eyes were roaming all over her lovely dark curvy body. Ritika, as she gradually got excited more and more, began grabbing my chest and pressing it hard. I felt her fingers rubbing my bare firm chest and shoulders as she rode me faster and faster.

"Ohh ... Oh ... Ohh ... Oh ..." Ritika groaned louder and faster each time my thick huge dick entered her tight wet pussy.

After several long minutes of playing with her wonderful brown breasts, I felt an urge to suck on them. Her large stiff nipples tempted me immensely. So I raised myself and sat upright, which prompted Ritika to wrap her arms loosely around my neck for support. I reached between us and cupped her large perky tits. Ritika immediately pushed her busty chest out towards me. This made it easier for me to put my face on her voluptuous boobs. I began by kissing both breasts, one at a time, going all around but intentionally ignoring her lovely large nipples.

"Mmm ... Ohh ... Ali ... Aah ... Aahh ... Ohh ..." Ritika called me lustily and pulled my face to her right breast in frustration.

I immediately opened my mouth and enveloped her taut big nipple in my moist soft lips. I looked up at her as I began sucking on it, gently at first and then hungrily the next moment. I kept squeezing her firm tits at the same time too. This sent Ritika into throes of ecstasy. She desperately pushed my face to her other breast. I started to suck and nibble on her left nipple and got her even more excited. This made Ritika ride me harder and plunge my thick huge dick deeper into her hungry hot pussy.

Ritika was moving back and forth, with my thick huge dick thrusting half in and out of her. The way she rode me, clinging closely, our crotches kept rubbing together. This also made her taut clit rub up and down over my clean-shaved crotch. This was what got her closer and closer to her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ali ... Ali ... Ali ..." Ritika groaned faster and called my name aloud just as she came hard.

"Motherfucker!" Ritika cursed aloud and froze with my dick buried all the way in. as soon as she climaxed.

Ritika quickly hugged me tight in her arms. I grew immensely excited as her hot climaxing cunt kept pushing her cunt-cream out. Her creamy pussy throbbed and squeezed my thick slick shaft as waves after waves of orgasm hit her. My huge swollen cock-cap kept rubbing her G-spot perfectly which sent her into a long ecstatic orgasm. I also held Ritika tightly and caressed her bare back gently, trying to calm her in the throes of her intense orgasm. Her curvy naked body was trembling hard and I held her close to me.

I could only imagine the sensational orgasm Ritika was experiencing, especially after getting stoned for the first time. In my experience, it is THE best way to fuck.

After what seemed like several long minutes Ritika was able to catch her breath and stopped shivering. She lay exhausted on top of me, and I welcomed the feeling of her perky big breasts crushed on my chest and her thick shapely legs squeezing my thighs.

"Whoa!" Ritika gasped when she finally caught her breath and slowly loosened her arms.

She looked at me with blazed lusty eyes and grinned lazily before shaking her head in mute disbelief.

"I know," I smiled and nodded encouragingly, "I best you've never had an orgasm like this, right?" I asked.

"You're right. I never thought I could climax so hard, Ali." Ritika admitted and smiled excitedly.

"Now, you fuck me, please." Ritika pleaded.

I didn't wait another second and quickly flipped over, making Ritika lie down on her back on the bed, while I knelt between her spread-eagled legs.

"Hey!" Ritika exclaimed in surprise, "That was good." She admitted admiringly the way I'd switched position.

I simply grinned and leaned forward to lie on top of Ritika. She embraced me excitedly and wrapped her arms around my neck once more. I placed my lips over hers and Ritika immediately began kissing me hungrily. This is how I began to fuck Ritika in the missionary position.

"Mhh ... Hmm ... Mmm ... Mm ..." Ritika moaned eagerly and kept kissing me softly as I began to fuck her gently at first.

I started by gently sliding my thick stiff cock halfway in and out of her creamy hot cunt. This seemed to make Ritika even more desperate because she quickly wrapped her lovely legs around my waist and made me fuck her deeper. I obliged her and began thrusting my stiff wide cock deeper and deeper into her hot hungry pussy.