Ritika: Frnz Hot Married Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While fucking gently, we kept kissing the whole time. I would nibble gently on her lower lip while she traced my lips with her soft tongue. Then Ritika would make me open my mouth and gently suck on my soft tongue, sending shivers of excitement up and down my spine. The long deep thrusts also made our naked bodies rub together. I put my entire weight on her and began caressing her curvy sides before finally reaching down and grabbing her lovely large ass-cheeks each in one hand.

"Mhmm ..." Ritika moaned approvingly in my mouth and began kissing me harder, prompting me to squeeze and rub her big firm buttocks while fucking her gently.

We fucked in perfect rhythm, as Ritika guided my hips back and forth with her feet behind my back. My huge stiff cock slid in easier in this position but her hot wet cunt was still quite tight. It was stretched taut around my thick fleshy rod as it sank in and out of her deep wet depths.

"Mm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" Ritika began grunting faster into my mouth as I increased my pace gradually.

I enjoyed squeezing and teasing her big round butt-cheeks while fucking her slow and deep. Ritika was immensely aroused and kept groaning lustily in my mouth as we kissed sensually. She was clearly enjoying herself because I could feel her excitement grow again with every passing moment.

Ritika eventually reached close to another climax because she suddenly stopped kissing and looked up at me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh Ali! Oh God! Yes! ... Yes ... Oh fuck!" Ritika groaned louder and louder before screaming my name out aloud.

Ritika clung tighter to me and bit me hard on the side of my neck in her over-ecstatic state. Her bare warm body began shivering as she climaxed harder than last time. Her over-excited pussy eagerly spat out a stream of cunt-cream whenever I pulled back.

"Mmph!" Ritika's cry was muffled in my neck, when she realized she was squirting her cream out of her cunt.

I felt her warm cunt-cream splash on my bare ball-sack before dribbling down to the bed-sheet. This got me incredibly excited and I pumped my thick hard cock faster and faster in her climaxing cunt. This made Ritika climax even harder, making her slimy pussy-juices gush out again and again.

The quick and hurried fucking brought me closer to my own orgasm. I was ready to find relief and continued to fuck Ritika. She kept clinging tightly, and suffering the rough hard fuck.

"Unh! Aagh! Uff! Oww! Sssh!" Ritika kept grunting and hissing in pain as I mercilessly pounded her creamy cunt with my stiff thick dick.

I tightened my hold on her ass-cheeks down below and held on to them so I could fuck Ritika even faster. My hips began thrusting back and forth quicker, our clean-shaven crotches slammed together audibly in the silent semi-dark room.

"Didi ... Didi ... Oh ... Didi ..." I kept muttering lustily in Ritika's ear and fucked her furiously till I finally felt my excitement hit its peak, "I'm going to cum!" I called a warning loudly.

"Aah ... Aah ... Come ... Ow ... Inside ... Aah ... Come inside .... Ohhh ..." Ritika groaned encouragingly and refused to let me pull out in time.

With no choice, I finally climaxed deep in Ritika's hot tight pussy.

"Aaaa ..." I groaned long and low as I came, my eyes squeezed shut with the incredible ecstasy of a long-awaited climax.

My body froze in mid-thrust, with my climaxing cock buried all the way in Ritika's creamy cunt. She kept her legs wrapped tight around my waist and made my pump my hot sticky semen inside her hungry hot vagina. I shivered hard with uncontrollable excitement every time my hard dick spurted a streak of slick cum in Ritika's eager excited pussy. Ritika bravely held me close to her, stubbornly ignoring the pain of having her creamy tight cunt over-stretched by my huge thick cock. The intense climax made me see stars with closed eyes and I enjoyed every bit of it in my stoned state.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I stopped climaxing. The incredible orgasm had left me feeling drained. So I carelessly slept on top of Ritika, who was kissing me softly and caressing my back lovingly. After a minute, I found the strength to move. Ritika immediately loosened her arms and legs and let me pull away.

"Ohh ..." Ritika groaned softly in pain when my slick soft dick popped out of her messy pussy, "Ssshh ..." She breathed a sigh of relief and fell back exhausted on the bed.

I raised myself and looked at her to see Ritika looking back with a happy grin on her face. I was starting to feel proud when a realization suddenly hit me.

"Didi!" I exclaimed, "You made me cum inside you." I stated, aghast at the thought, "I was supposed to pull out before I came." I added frantically.

"Hush ..." Ritika placed a hand lovingly on my arm, "It'll be fine. I promise." She assured me with a wink.

"Are you sure?" I asked, still a little apprehensive about getting her pregnant.

"I've got a confession to make, Ali." Ritika quickly replied, seemingly nervous.

"What is it?" I asked, growing curious now.

"I fucked you because I want to become a mother." Ritika stated boldly.

"What!" I cried out in shock, "But Didi ..." I stammered, somehow finding it hard to express my fears.

"I told you it'll be fine. No one needs to know. Think of it as a gift, Ali." Ritika explained, getting up and sitting beside me, "I'll be in your debt forever, you know." She said, squeezing my arm for emphasis.

I kept quiet but my brain was whirling with thoughts. It was going quickly through all the likely scenarios this situation could play out. But eventually, Ritika managed to soothe my fears by repeatedly promising to keep it a secret. I was convinced and felt at ease.

It was past 11 PM when I checked the clock on the wall of Ritika's room. I figured it was time to leave and I told Ritika. She was visibly sad to hear this but reluctantly agreed to let me go.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. After a quick wash, I went back to Ritika's room. Ritika was still lying on her bed, but she perked up when I entered. She raised herself on her elbows and watched enjoyed my nude clean body. She quietly watched me put my clothes on, and had a soft dreamy smile on her face the entire time.

Once I was ready to leave, Ritika followed me naked into the living-room. She stopped me before I opened the main-door for a tight hug and a long kiss. She then promised to keep in touch, reminded me to keep everything a secret before finally letting me leave.

On the way home, I was wondering whether Ritika could actually get pregnant with a single cream-pie.

Ritika left for her in-law's place a couple of days later. As promised, she kept in touch. The next month, in August 2005, Ritika called excitedly and told me she was finally pregnant. I had mixed feelings about this but congratulated her, and we promised to keep it a secret as long as we lived. Ritika assured me that she would meet me the next time she came to stay with her parents.

Ritika finally gave birth to twins in April 2005. But that didn't keep her from fucking me again. The next time we met was after Ritika became a mother and expressed a desire to get ass-fucked. That story is for another time though.

If you really enjoyed my experience with Ritika Didi, feel free to Comment and describe it. Don't forget to Rate and Favorite this post. Till next time, cheers!