Ritual Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was not yet time. The ritual built to--admittedly forced--copulation. It was not sudden. Stuart's gourd enclosed penis would have to wait for release.

She stared at him; her brown eyes full of defiance. Stuart waited. Strange in a way that he was the fully naked one--well, if the gourd was discounted. It did after all hide his genitalia--his aroused genitalia. Trixie still had a modicum of decorum about her. She had her school skirt, and with its knee-length and pleated maroon tartan it was not the skimpy, flouncy skirt of a cheerleader or the mini-skirt of the girl at the nightclub. A respectable uniform skirt with a clasp to the side...a clasp to be undone.

What would she feel like when he undid the clasp and unwrapped the skirt, leaving her totally naked? And what did Trixie Mmmpho look like naked? How much hair had she grown down below? Would it be lush or sparse? Tight curls or fine straight hair? Would her slit be visible or hidden?

No hurry. He might have a job to do but he could do it on his own terms. He had the girl to himself for more than just the day, for him to enjoy her to the full whilst performing ritual acts. Ritual acts that involved copulation. And all with her parents' approval and encouragement--and instruction.

So he took his time, revelling in his ability to walk around the girl and just look. His fingers when they did come to the clasp, came from behind her, slowly unwrapping and removing the maroon skirt. What a fine, full bottom; such smooth brown cheeks without any pressure marks from the now long removed knickers and their elastic. His fingers stroked the smooth skin, causing Trixie to pull away forwards, leaning out from her bonds as if trying to remove her bottom from him. It was pointless. He had her totally at his mercy.

Slowly he moved round to her front. There was even an attempt at that coy pose of women when they put one thigh a little in front of the other to try and hide their sex. It was an attempt only, her restraints preventing very much at all of the pose. There was no hiding her girl's slit, easily visible through her black curls. Stuart expected her mother to have a wonderfully thick patch of hair--a thicket indeed. He did not yet know, but he seemed to have the promise that he might explore where Mr. Mmmpho's apparently large cock had ventured so often and, indeed, where young Trixie had come into the world. He would enjoy finding Mrs. Mmmpho's slit with his fingers, delving deep into dark curls and later parting them all to open her sex ready for his penis to be absorbed into her body. Her words, 'We are not terribly monogamous,' exciting him. Might she be happy, might Donald Mmmpho, be happy for him to 'visit' often? Stuart could cope with that. Surely there was enough of Mrs. Mmmpho for more than just the one man? There was certainly plenty of her.

A pitcher of water. An old wooden pitcher that had been at the hut for countless decades. Ready, filled with fresh water. Not hot, not warm, but not cold either. In the warm and approaching night quite good enough for the ritual washing of Trixie Mmmpho. An important part of the ritual and a pleasing part. Stuart would have to touch all of her body. He was very happy to do that.

Careful washing with soap, water and a cloth. Her whole body. Feet and all. A delightful thing to do. Hands able to roam freely across skin. What excitement to wash up legs, from feet to shins, from shins to perfectly rounded knees and on up the strong thighs. Feeling the muscles within skin become taut, feel the indentation at the top of the thighs before touching her hairy 'nest.' Delighting in the softness of skin to her inner thigh.

As he approached her hair-covered and mounded pubis, the captive and securely bound girl did something; just about the only act of defiance left to her. She let loose a stream of wee right on his face. A sudden and strong burst, hot and forceful. The idea of urination as a sexual activity had never really got Stuart, but he had been expecting it. Knew at some point she would seek to empty her bladder upon him. Mrs. Mmmpho had warned him. Had said she tried that when she was made a woman. It had had no effect. The elder had simply laughed and placed his finger right on her urethral opening, causing her to spray herself, like the effect of putting a finger upon the end of a garden hose. Stuart did not have the time for that. In any case, Trixie had made the mistake of voiding herself earlier whilst hopping through the woods. She did not have a 'full tank'!

Calmly Stuart just carried on with the washing. It is, observationally, always important when washing girls to pay particular attention to breasts. Studies have shown that men when washing women pay particular attention to breasts. It is unclear why this should be so, but the empirical evidence does suggest it is important; otherwise, why would men soap, lather, and rub breasts so much with their hands? Stuart had duly complied.

Stuart also paid great attention to Trixie's sex and bottom. Several times he glanced at her as she glared at him as he undertook the most personal of chores for her, his fingers touching and invading her most personal spaces. Even considering she had fouled her anus earlier, on the trail, there was not much odour, there, and she cleaned up nicely with the soap.

He wanted to wet her with more than water. He wanted to wash her in his cum. The desire almost desperate to ejaculate on breasts, bottom, and pubis. Anywhere on her gorgeous wet, so dark, skin. He had not realised it would be an ordeal for him as well as Trixie! Would Mr. Mmmpho have felt the same? His, apparently, larger cock erect inside the gourd. Would he have felt the same manly desire for the teen's body or just gone through the motions, the ritual his people required?

Slowly Stuart patted her dry. What a body! What a young body, a teen's, and so beautifully dark. And so open and exposed. Totally helpless. Stuart wanted to do things--manly things--but, once again, it was not yet time.

Once more the blindfold, and then the next of the rituals. A ritual of touch. Of course, he had touched whilst washing, but this was different.

There she stood, young Miss Mmmpho, her breasts outthrust, perhaps in defiance. Fine young breasts, full and with upturned dark nipples. A pleasure for any man. Back in Africa in the growing darkness, would many men come out of the trees to watch? Neither Mr. nor Mrs. Mmmpho had said that was part of the ritual, but so easy to imagine men coming to watch and lust over the naked and soon to be aroused virgin. The girl seen so exposed by so many men without her knowledge. Not difficult to imagine the men erecting at the sight, perhaps circling with their penises all hard, maybe even dancing around the naked girl and the elder, perhaps then all wanking. Easy to imagine how a ritual might involve multiple insemination. A girl welcomed to womanhood by all the men of the tribe cumming over or in her. A ritual mass copulation or the performing of that Japanese word, bukkake. One girl--many men.

Easy to imagine, but Stuart had not been told anything of the sort. And he was alone, just Trixie and him...and his erection. Carefully he removed the gourd. Trixie could no longer see, and it was a relief to bring his long, erect, and almost becoming uncomfortable penis out into the open. No encircling group of naked and erect men. Just him--as the rituals seemed to require. Perhaps the idea of an audience was a little more the thought of people normally clothed. Seeing Trixie naked would have been the norm back in tribal Africa, he thought, at least back in the old days. Less excitement placed upon the unclothed body, therefore. Naked girls just not so exciting. Strange!

Stuart collected the feathers. Mrs. Mmmpho had described a ritual smearing of the girl--and it had been her too--with honey, and it being collected by thousands of bees as she had wriggled and moaned, unable to do anything about them. She had told Stuart there was nothing in her experience like it. Tied, she could not swat them away, rather the most she could do was wriggle and thrust her hips as thousands of little legs swarmed across her body. The tickling indescribable, the assault on her erogenous zones entire.

"I came four times, Stuart! Never have I since. Donald--and he is so attentive-- has at most managed two."

Stuart was more than unsure about bees; it sounded dangerous, and in any case he was not at all sure they were there around the cabin in such numbers. And so Mrs. Mmmpho had suggested an alternative: feathers! Though he might like to try a little honey, perhaps on Trixie's nipples? He had that ready too! Honeyed nipples--or would black treacle be better?

When he was young, he had experienced the tickling of the soles of his feet by a feather. He had been so ticklish. Unfortunately, no kind woman had ever used a feather on his penis. The idea of being tickled into ejaculation just with a feather appealed. It was interesting Mrs. Mmmpho had come up with the idea for Trixie. Had Donald played across Mrs. Mmmpho's delightfully ample body with a feather? Had she too tickled his apparently large penis into spasm? Perhaps she might try that on him too, sometime.

Trixie helpless. Nothing she would be able to do would stop the tickling. Gagged, she could not protest; securely tied, she could not wriggle or run away from the feathers; blindfolded, she would not know where the feather would land next; utterly under Stuart's control.

He stood there, feather in hand, relishing that control. The sheer excitement of standing naked and erect with this equally naked young woman--so deliciously dark--washing over him. His penis so hard and upright. He walked around her, came right up behind her so she could feel his breath on her back. Was she aware that an inch from her naked bottom crack stood his erection, his manly organ soon to be joined to her? He would have to control himself. Almost too easy to lose his semen and have it spurt out and run down that so-enticing crack.

With the feather he touched her back and began the ritual. The gossamer like touches to her epidermis. Her so sensitive nerves transmitting the feeling again and again to her brain. The tickling touch of the feather. Her back, then her shoulders, across her face, the back of her hands, with her fingers scrabbling to stop the tickling and crush the feather. Should that happen, Stuart had plenty. The tickling would not stop.

Before he began on her nipples, he applied the feather to his own knob. One thing to tickle himself--and it was a pleasurable feeling--quite another for someone else to tickle him. How would he feel to be the one tied and blindfolded? Could he stand that? Helpless, the feather not stopping. The feather would end up being soaked in cum.

The girl really started shaking when the feather moved on from stroking the mounding of her breasts to her areolae, her nipples erect and hard--not so much ripe cherries as the hard brownness of cherry stones. Some movement in her body as she tried to pull her nipples this way and that away from the feather, but Trixie Mmmpho could not see the direction of attack. Relentless tickling.

Trixie was clearly almost in orgasm when Stuart ceased his twirling of the feather upon her breasts. She was panting through her gag. He was so tempted to place his hand, palm uppermost, between her legs and feel her wetness. Most tempting to feel her juicy 'fig', but again, not yet.

The girl spreadeagled; nothing was unavailable to Stuart. The touch of the feather to her anus, the gentle and sudden twirling, set Trixie off. The shuddering was as clear in a virgin as an experienced and much older woman. He was delighted. An anal orgasm! He had read about clitoral and vaginal orgasms, but this was rather special. If the object of the ritual was to prepare a young woman for sex--and becoming a woman--would not this help? An encouragement to Trixie to be ready for the other intercourse should the future man--or men--in her life desire it, as they most certainly would.

Stuart twirled, no let up for Trixie, no respite whilst she came down from her orgasm. And did not Stuart want to put or push more than just the feather against her anal opening--something firm and solid, something rounded and needy.

A feather to her inner thighs, slowly rising upwards, the destination obvious, even to a helpless and blindfolded girl. Her legs spread and sex unprotected. A feather climbing higher and higher, soon to brush against outer lips and then....

A second orgasm, before young Trixie's clitoris was even touched. It stood, it certainly stood, prominent and something that could be sucked--and stroked repeatedly with a feather. But not yet. A second shuddering just from a stroking back and forth along inner lips--swollen inner lips. Lips that seemed to Stuart almost to be moving and seeking to clasp--to clasp what? No way they could clasp a feather, but a man's penis was quite a different matter! Firm and solid penis; so easy to imagine the mobile labia minora like some sea creature tempting a fish--or sea serpent--closer and closer until, unable to escape, it would be gobbled up.

Two orgasms finished, but still Stuart did not stop. A change of feather, a fresh tickly and dry feather, this time to be inserted up into the girl. A more rigid feather with stronger spine but no less stimulating, the feather soft, not spiny!

It surprised her, as perhaps it might surprise any girl! The feather suddenly pushed up into her canal and twirled, its twin vanes stroking against both entrance and walls--round and round. The girl straining upwards away from it. On tiptoe even, but to no avail. Her thighs so spread by the binding to her ankles. The relentless onslaught of the feather just carrying on. Another shuddering, another orgasm. How many could the girl achieve--or should it be take?

Another feather, another feather that Mr. Mmmpho had specifically mentioned in relation to the clitoris. He tried it first by stroking his own glans, his own analogous organ. It did feel rather good! It seemed appropriate to touch Trixie's clitoris for the first time having touched the feather to his 'own.' Better of course to touch his knob to her clitoris, stroke it with that before plunging it into her canal and releasing his semen. But, again, not yet.

The defenceless organ, the clitoris well out of its hood, standing out all swollen to be--tickled and abused. No escape for it as it stood proud and defiant as, again and again, it was assaulted by the feather stroking up it to the tip. Had it been capable of ejaculation, like Stuart's penis, little sprays of cum would have issued again and again. Instead, it 'manfully' stood against the attack until Trixie went into a powerful clitoral orgasm as the feather went around and around at its very top.

Trixie fainted clean away. All too much for her, and Stuart carried her to her bed for the night. She would be shackled, of course, but no more than that. She would be sleeping in the other bedroom of the cabin. There would be no risk of an attack upon him in the night that might occur were they to sleep in the same bed or room. All that was needed was a single shackle to the wooden bed, around a single ankle. Room to move should she need the chamber-pot in the night, a beaker of clear water or food. She could even call out but, miles and miles from anywhere with only Stuart to hear from the next room, what good would that do?

Stuart wandered around in his ritual gear. He was not normally naked when at his cabin for weekends and the like. It had not been his thing, but now he rather liked it. Perhaps it was the tribal get up. Might he another time even go for walks from his cabin like that, imagining himself hunting and abducting young women from neighbouring villages or tribes. Not something the Mmmphos had suggested their people did, but certainly something Stuart could imagine. His fantasies did not need to be real after all. Only his abduction of Trixie and what he was doing to her was a fantasy turned real.

Perhaps enjoyable to creep around his land naked and imagine coming up behind some dusky maiden collecting water from the stream. His hand over her mouth, feeling her lips moving, her teeth seeking to bite, drawing her backwards into the jungle, her feet kicking, all done perhaps yards from another girl busy at her washing and not seeing her sister or friend disappearing. A quick application of a gag, just a strip of cloth pulled tight and preventing sound before lashing her wrists. The excitement of the struggle just yards from rescue with the other girl unaware of the abduction--as yet. Wrists lashed together but hands still moving as he lay upon her keeping her down and quiet, her strong legs still able to aid an escape, if he let her. Pinned down by his body, feeling those scrabbling fingers at his hard cock. Creeping up behind her his cock would have extended. Wonderful to feel those scrabbling but ineffectual hands--ineffectual at escape but not stimulation of a penis!

Perhaps he might move a little and ease his cock along the crack of her bottom, let her feel his hardness and know her fate. Tempting to fuck her there and then but what of her friend? Best to hurry her away. Not to a getaway van--his fantasy was in the jungle, not the city! Over his shoulder? Ideally strung below a pole would be best, but that required two to carry. Stuart none too keen on another man in his fantasy. Certainly not a tall man like Donald Mmmpho with his apparently large organ as erect as his. Better a lithe, strong but small girl who enjoyed the prospect of the hunt, capture, and sexual pleasure of beautiful African girls as much as he. He could imagine that. Would he really, another time, walk naked and erect through is woodland pretending to have a pole over his shoulder and a dark maiden slung beneath it with another imagined girl carrying the other end of the imagined pole? Well, he imagined such things in bed, so why not play - out in the open of his 'domain'!

Stuart, though, had a real dusky maiden there in his clutches. Not a figment of his imagination but a real and very dark and pretty girl, and he had her parents' approval to...well, not so much approval as an injunction to sexualize her. Why imagine when you could do the act for real?

Stuart remembered that the first insertion had to be secret. The girl should not realise it had happened! He had been open-mouthed when Mrs. Mmmpho had said that. Surely any girl would know! Mr. Mmmpho had said that was not the case. She had, after all, the experience. A girl perhaps blindfolded and brought to ecstasy by manual and dildolic means would not notice that the wood of the dildo had changed to hard flesh...perhaps. That the elder's penis--indeed Donald Mmmpho's large and capable organ--had slipped into her body and she was being fucked. Might not notice the ejaculation and 'first seeding.' Important though to withdraw before softening and carrying on with the wooden cock!

What was the purpose of this element of the ritual? Difficult to understand other people's culture and traditions. They can seem odd--very odd--to different people. Stuart thought that unnoticed insertion would be difficult to achieve, but as he stood in the darkened room looking down at the shackled and sleeping Trixie, out for the count after her ordeal, and he with aching balls and such a desire to ejaculate, he wondered. He certainly wondered. Might he take Trixie's virginity whilst she slept, might he relieve the discomfort in his testes like that? What man has not dreamt of coming into a young girl's bedroom and fucking her whilst she slept? Exposing, drawing back the sheet, touching and then...the 'act'!

Thought of babysitters, friends' daughters, young women at work.... Sometimes the thought just of peeking; others of going into the room and pulling back the bedclothes to look; but then the thought of sound sleepers, sleeping pills, inebriation--the idea of the girl helplessly unconscious, her body warm, malleable and so touchable. Of course, penis touched to lips, a gloss of precum liberally spread; unlikely the girl's mouth would be open, but the thought...! Sliding one's swollen knob into the girl's mouth, all warm and wet and the sight of her so pretty face, with penis in mouth--such a thought. Fingers trailing across breasts, pinching nipples; the opening of thighs--spreading the girl--and opening her sex both to view and touch. Her sexual hole there to be touched, and fingers and then penis to enter. Sexual hair maybe, or the erotic discovery she shaves, perhaps a completely denuded sex making her look younger than she is--a naughty thrill or maybe disappointment, depending on preference.