Ritual Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the whole suck--or that rather crude phrase, 'blow-job'--the whole fellation, Stuart stood still. He did not push, he did not thrust, he did not hold the back of Trixie's head and use her. Mrs. Mmmpho had stressed the suck was for Trixie, for her to enjoy the penis and what it would give. So Stuart left it all to Trixie. It was lucky, or just right for Trixie, that he had only come a couple of hours before. It took a bit of work to get him to ejaculate again. Trixie would not have had such a long suck with a young man! Instead, though, she could fully explore the erection in her mouth, enjoy the feeling and the practice. She did not hold it in her hands. They were at work on her own body, between her legs and upon her breasts as she sucked.

As her body neared orgasm, Trixie sucked the more enthusiastically. Obvious what she wanted--and she got it. That wonderful spurting, pumping feeling as Stuart gave and Trixie took--hot and flowing in her mouth.

But it was if that broke the spell. Cumming in her mouth and her own orgasm. Trixie shot to her feet, her hand wiping her lips and her throat clearly swallowing. A cummy splutter, accompanying a surprised "What?"

The ritual was complete. There was Trixie looking daggers at him--naked, desirable Trixie, but never again for him. He felt rather exposed with his cock still up and leaking--a hint of cum there, but most of it in Trixie's stomach and perhaps a little in her mouth still. Certainly, the taste!

She stormed away, no doubt in search of her clothes. Her school clothes, as those were all that had come with her.

The journey back made in silence. Trixie sitting there, her face inscrutable, lost in her thoughts. Her forehead most certainly wrinkled and frowning. Stuart followed her up the stairs of the apartment block, his eyes once again upon her legs, and there was Donald Mmmpho waiting at the top. No doubt he had seen the car arrive.

The slap to his face echoed down the stairwell and Trixie was gone, the door of the Mmmphos' apartment slammed behind her.

"She has some spunk inside her now!" remarked Donald Mmmpho to Stuart, looking pleased as his eyes followed his retreating daughter.

She certainly had, thought Stuart. What a slap!

"Full of spunk," repeated Donald Mmmpho admiringly.

She certainly was full, thought Stuart-- of his spunk!

Edited by Dannysuling