Ritual Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart snapped. Whipping away the feather from Trixie's so swollen clitoris, he plunged his cockhead in beyond the clitoris and up into Trixie. He threw back his head in almost ecstasy and relief. The hot and so wet vagina had easily accepted him, and was now clamping down all around his penis. He had lost control--but must not lose full control. He could not--must not ejaculate! If he lost that he couldn't probably complete the ritual, He had only so much cum.

"Oh, the snake, the snake's head!..." moaned Trixie lost in her imagination. She was gasping and twitching.

He stood there with gritted teeth, relishing the feeling of the girl all around his cock, on edge but not tipping over. So on the edge. So wanting to cum. Slowly he withdrew, slowly so as not to over-stimulate. He stood there breathing in and out, controlling himself, his exposed cock now half-wet, slippery with 'girl juice.'

"No, come back...please...."

Stuart raised the antique dildo--so powerfully phallic, such a representation--and slowly pushed it up into Trixie, crouching to watch it going in. Admiring how her thigh muscles were quivering, how her black lips seemed almost to be grasping the wood. Fascinated by the knowledge this very dildo had entered Trixie's mother all those years ago. Had her thighs quivered too? Had girl wetness dropped from her as she absorbed the black wooden cock? Up and up until Trixie's entrance closed over it, leaving just the long dangling leather thong. No balls, no body behind it--just a cock. No doubt something symbolic in that. The soon-to-be woman taking all of the man into her body. A reverse of birth perhaps--the appearance from the woman of a baby man.

Stuart smiled. Perhaps in their culture a baby girl or woman did not count for anything as much. Or was it perhaps the idea for a short time Trixie was both girl and boy, woman or man, possessing both penis and vagina. He stood up, his half-wet cock as hard as before--a manly sight. Trixie certainly did not look at all male! A beautiful and naked, so feminine body, tied and helpless. But not currently fuckable. Was that it? Before becoming a woman, she was in a state of nothingness. Neither woman who could be fucked or man who could fuck. Her hole bunged and very obviously--unlike him as he stood there erect--without a cock to fuck. Perhaps he might ask the Mmmphos what that was about; but would he understand?

Seemingly the filling by the 'snake' was having quite an effect on Trixie. Stuart was not using the feather. She was untouched but clearly building to an orgasm. Her hands could do nothing, and he was doing nothing to her. It was all in her mind--and perhaps the 'snake' in her sex. Was Trixie in her drugged state imagining it wriggling and live, perhaps even its tail slipping, wriggling, lashing at her clitoris.

Stuart watched, enjoying the sight--enjoying it with a pleasurable stroking of his cock. So good to feel it slippery with girl wetness. A perfect lubrication--unsurprisingly! Not too much stroking, though. He needed to keep those balls full a little longer. How long had the 'snake' to remain in Trixie? Mr. Mmmpho had said a good hour. An hour whilst the drugged girl would be so conscious of the invader, its hardness within her. All sorts of thoughts would go through her head. He replaced her gag. He liked gagging the girl, slipping the carved 'acorn' into her mouth and tying the knot tightly.

Stuart could not really stand about, his penis erect, for an hour, watching and wanking--without his penis spurting white stuff all over the forest floor--however much he did want to cum. It was a lovely morning for a walk and Stuart did just that. What a feeling! It had not struck him before, but it was really good setting off on a familiar path, not only naked but erect. A feeling of naked freedom, walking in his private land with no risk of being seen, and walking in such a manly way. The erection did not last--of course it did not last--but it was still pleasant to stroll along in the dappled sunlight listening to the birdsong. He had enjoyed the naked hunt yesterday, and he was enjoying his stroll now.

It would be good to do such things again--particularly the hunt. But the Mmmphos only had the one daughter. A shame! How good to be asked to repeat the defloration ritual, even more if, say, the Mmmphos had three daughters! Perhaps one next year and one the year after. No way he would be asked to perform for any friends of the Mmmphos daughter, alas. Donald would take care of those duties! But perhaps he might like to perform the ritual at Stuart's hideaway. Might Donald perhaps like an assistant? Another man to act as a backup cock, or a second cock to simply 'help out.' Donald perhaps finding it more difficult as he got older.... Could the ritual be performed by two--and the girl? But could he cope with that? Another man with an erection? Another man's semen? Revealing his own erection and cum to another man? Being naked with Donald and chasing a girl.

Or could he perhaps just bring Mrs. Mmmpho to his cabin for a short break? Just the two of them--and the ropes. Perhaps when Donald was away. Would she like the idea of running naked through the woods, her so large breasts wobbling, her large and so pleasing bottom doing likewise. Her so dark and perhaps giggling form being chased by him, naked, erect, and with ropes to secure?

Alternatively, perhaps Mrs. Mmmpho might not want to come alone, but, instead, Donald and she might like a short vacation at his cabin. Would he accept that? Would Donald and Mrs. Mmmpho? The thought of him and Donald, naked, tracking Mrs. Mmmpho. Adult play. Perhaps even bringing her back, trussed and slung from a pole. Easier with Trixie--she would be lighter!

His thoughts returned to the idea of somebody else's young daughter, trussed up and carried on a pole upon Donald's and his own shoulders, the girl swinging away beneath the pole, her as yet 'unplumbed' sex, plum-like, dark and potentially juicy, so very visible. Yes, with Donald's and his own 'spears' before them.

Stuart walked back into camp an hour later, as erect as when he had left. His thoughts had brought him back to hardness. Thoughts as he neared his cabin of what he would find. Had they not, then the sight of Trixie would have done the trick, her black skin shining with sweat and she still moaning in sexual abandon. What was in her mind now? Down the thong hanging between her outstretched legs were clear runs of moisture. So aroused, she was just producing lubrication. It was a little sticky to the touch.

What next? Clearly Trixie would need water to replenish her body. But first the hard wooden dildo needed removing. He had been told what to do. Slowly, and with not inconsiderable pleasure, Stuart began to wind the rather wet thong around his erection, round and round and round, binding it in the leather. Up and up rose the winding. until his knob was brought close to Trixie's so exposed sex. No doubt many, many proud erect cocks had done this deed. Donald's certainly. Stuart pulled, and slowly the wooden dildo appeared. Unusual to use a penis to pull rather than push! What was the symbolism? Was it his maleness returning Trixie from a state of 'sexlessness'...or rather hermaphroditism? Drawing the maleness from her body.

And there it was, the antique dildo so peculiarly hanging from his own cock. Trixie now without a cock; well, the ritual would now require the insertion of his own cock--and semen.

Stuart went to get the water jug, wooden dildo swinging from his penis. What would his friends, perhaps his especial friend, think if he could see him now!? Most peculiar. Still more so to see him carrying not a plastic jug of water but some clearly ethnic clay pot--its spout so very clearly shaped like a penis.

He undid the gag and was somewhat taken aback to hear Trixie mumbling, "Cock, I need cock. Where is it? I want cock...." The drug seemed to have taken strong hold! Clearly, had it not just been Stuart there, Trixie would have accepted man after man. Not the ritual--at least in the Mmmphos' background. Might other tribes have different traditions? What would it be like taking part in a mass defloration? A privilege of being an elder of the village. Twelve men--with or without gourds--circling and awaiting their turn to 'greet' the new woman! The girl receiving penis after penis.

What would Trixie think of the spout of the jug? Her reaction clearly favourable, her hips moving, seeking to force more in. But really the spout was for her lips, not for where he was putting the spout. The water was to refresh her. He brought it up and Trixie sucked greedily; he could see her throat working as she swallowed. The pottery penis spout between her lovely full lips looked so sexual--of course it did! She was sucking the water as Stuart carefully poured so as not to overfill her mouth and make her choke. Of course, it was symbolically like drinking a man's semen--sucking a cock and swallowing the 'load'. That would come later in the ritual for real. Trixie would be sucking him off; Mrs. Mmmpho had said so. His semen would be ritualistically in both vagina and stomach.

Trixie was thirsty. The pitcher was emptied. A short rest, and then the next part of the ritual. Slowly Stuart unwound the thong; carefully he washed the dildo and placed it in its box, ready for its next outing and insertion.

It was time. Finally! He had struggled with Trixie before, but now the real fight began. Man against girl, the object being penile insertion and insemination. To an extent the outcome a foregone conclusion, only he was not a young man, and she was a well-built, strong, young almost-woman. No rules in this bout about 'not hitting below the belt,' and Mrs. Mmmpho had been insistent even as she had fondled his 'eggs' in his scrotum: there could be no covering, no hard leather, protective pouch around his balls, he had to be fully exposed to Trixie, she must see his manhood--all of it.

But there was the drug, the hallucinatory drug. It would most likely somewhat incapacitate Trixie. A bit of cheating, maybe. But no less part of the ritual.

Stuart began to untie the girl, first her gag, then her ankles, her wrists, and lastly, as she dropped to the ground, her blindfold. She lay crouching, bottom in the air for a few moments. Was she lost in a hallucination? Was she imagining, with her rear so raised and her sex visible, she was being taken, perhaps by a lion like her mother, maybe by a zebra or a unicorn: its other 'horn' as hard as the one on its forehead? Maybe just a boy or young man, like in a pleasant dream she might have tucked up in her bed. A boy she fancied--or maybe one of her teachers.

Stuart readied himself, flexing his fingers. It would not do to lose the bout. How awful for him to end up trussed and helpless. What would Trixie do then? Slowly he untied, and then let the gourd fall to the ground, exposing his penis. Rock hard of course. His desire to subdue and push into Trixie, all five-and-a-half inches of solid cock, and 'erupt' so strong.

Trixie turned and looked at him, her eyes going delightfully wide at the sight of his erection. He felt so manly, never mind he was not as big as her father, perhaps not as big as pretty much all of the elders who had performed the ritual, he was big and hard enough. But could he subdue the girl?

He advanced, his purple head looming over the girl as she backed away, moving to a crouch. Was she seeing him in her drugged state? Seemingly. Would she run? He was not sure he could keep up with her. Rather than do that, though, Trixie launched herself from the ground at him. Fight or flight, and it was fight! But Stuart's police training came in handy. A slip to the side and his leg out, and Trixie tripped, falling flat on the ground. He was on her in a flash, pinning her down, his weight on her and--pleasure--his hard cock right in her bottom crack, balls hanging down towards her sex. He could fuck like that. It would do!

His mistake, trying to gag her with one hand by pushing the palm onto her mouth. He felt her hot breath as he slowly pushed into her. Trixie, though, was quick, using the release of his hand to throw him off so he landed rather heavily on his back, and she was on him. Hot, young body pressing down on him, his penis against her fur. It was not his police training this time but that very penis that helped him, a lunge with his hips and his purple head moved into position between her thighs. She had thought to pin him down and subdue him, but had forgotten the 'fifth limb', and Stuart used it to advantage at her open, vulnerable sex. Trixie leapt off him as if a scalded cat. And he was up and free. The two circling each other, gorgeously naked teenager, breasts wobbling, and he with extended cock.

Might she claw or scratch? It was a fight, not a wrestle, however much Stuart might like the idea of naked mixed wresting--which he did! Wrestling that would certainly have pleased many spectators, just the sort of bout they might enjoy!

A need to grab her wrists and at the same time avoid a kick where it would particularly hurt. A well-timed manoeuvre on his part, a hand to each of the girl's wrists and a foot behind one of Trixie's shins. He had her over, falling backwards as he wanted, and he was on her again, forcing her thighs apart, with his knees, opening her. One thrust and he was in. No difficulty with tight or dry vagina. The earlier tickling and dildo work had ensured Trixie was ready. Hot wetness enfolding him, but foolish to relax into the pleasure. Again, she threw him off. Her eyes blazing with anger at the invasion. The full invasion this time. It was getting a bit serious. Stuart still needed to subdue and fuck her, but her fists were balled, and it seemed she was about to go on the attack. Perhaps if she kicked, he could grab a foot and upend her...but what if he failed?

Luckily the drug seemed to kick in again. Trixie looked around wildly. "So many," she whispered, her eyes no longer on Stuart. Was she seeing men, or lions, or what? It did not matter, Stuart pounced, her shouted 'No!' cut short by his hand over her mouth, and he was on her again, forcing himself between her legs and into her once more.

Trixie was still trying to fight and escape, but her efforts were becoming weaker, the lips under his palm no longer moving, the rasp of teeth seeking to gain purchase ceased. Once more his penis slipped into her. Slowly, as Stuart's cock pushed in and out of her, she stilled, and she began to push against him and moan just softly. It was, perhaps, like breaking in a horse, a young filly, not a black stallion--not at all! Stuart rode the black filly, seated firmly in her saddle.

He had been asked by both Mr. and Mrs. Mmmpho to deposit his semen in their daughter, somewhat as if he had been asked to drop her off at school one morning or pick her up in the evening. And he did just that, but not before the girl had orgasmed. Her moving against him turned to harder thrusting, sexual thrusting, a cry beneath his hand, and Trixie shuddered clearly in the throes of orgasm. Was she imagining him a bull at her, a gorilla, a unicorn, a lion, or a man?

Up his cock, out of his urethral opening shot Stuart's cum. Ropes and ropes of it--maybe. It felt like that. Wonderful, simply wonderful. As good as the night before but this time in accord with the ritual. Even before he had subsided, he withdrew, sliding his still-hard cock out of the girl. Reaching he swirled his fingers at her opening, collecting both girl and man liquids. He touched his fingers to her lips and her tongue came out.

"Mmmm, honey!" Trixie said with her eyes still shut.

Stuart somewhat doubted the mixture was quite like that. But he had been told to do that. He stepped back and looked down at his penis, still hard and showing it had been at work; he looked between Trixie's legs at her sex, burning the image in his mind. He would not be fucking her again, he knew. He picked up the gourd. He felt weary and stumbled a little towards the cabin to lie down. Behind him on the ground the young woman, Trixie Mmmpho, slept, her legs wide.

Sometime later, Stuart came out of the cabin, refreshed and again with an eye for naked women. He had washed himself and he had retied the gourd. Outside, amazingly, all was as he had left it. Trixie was free. No cords ran tightly around her wrists, no bonds tied her to saplings, no shackle held her ankle. The young girl was unclothed and untied and had clearly been asleep. She got to her knees at his approach, looking around her. Perhaps still a little unsteady, perhaps not yet ready to get to her feet. She had been sleeping, as he had, for a good two hours.

She looked up at the man; the man who had ravished her; the man who had inseminated her. Did she know it? Could she remember? Her mind would be fuzzy about the last few hours. Would she know it was him or another man or men--or beasts--from her hallucinations?

The memory of the ritual intercourse certainly came back to Stuart; the sight of Trixie naked, young and desirable body, stirred his loins once more. An easy erection came inside the gourd. He was pleased with himself. Again, the pleasure of being almost naked and erect with a girl. Almost--but it needed to be more.

Stuart reached down, untied the gourd, lifted it upwards off his 'prong', and let it fall. It was so part of the ritual. The second revealing of the penis--indeed, the 'great staff of man'. No doubt Donald Mmmpho's would have stood prouder and better and maybe not at all needed the chemical help Stuart had given himself. Nonetheless, it was up, very up, full and hard. His knob shone in the sunlight. And Trixie's eyes were upon it.

"I don't know why I'm here," she began. "Why, why does your penis look so inviting, so tempting, so... big. I want to suck. I just wanna suck...cock."

Of course she did. It was what Donald and indeed Mrs. Mmmpho had said, that she would. The inevitable result of the pleasurable experiences of the ritual. A woman now, and enthused with a need for sexual relations. And Mrs. Mmmpho had said this to him immediately after taking his cock from her very mouth. The idea! The idea that not just the mother but now the daughter would suck his knob. And it seemed it was about to happen. Two hours earlier he had fucked Trixie's vagina. And now....

"Come." He couldn't say the words in the language of the Mmmphos. Far too difficult for him to learn. Stuart said the ritual words in English, "Drink from my staff, become fully a woman."

The girl crawled across to Stuart on her knees, one lovely knee in front of the other through the fallen and dried leaves. Her smooth, so black, body moving panther like. There was a delicious fluidity to her movement. Had he not been already erect, had he not had chemical support, his cock would certainly have risen anyway. The sight of young Trixie crawling towards him with her mouth half-open, her generous and soft lips parted and her pink tongue wetting them, was pure eroticism. Perhaps had her wrists been lashed and she been blindfolded...but that was not the ritual. She needed to be free, her actions voluntary.

Trixie raised herself to kneel before Stuart. An appropriate position for a girl to take with her village elder. The last parts of the ritual, the kneeling and submission, and the ejaculation and swallow.

She was staring at his penis, her eyes open and fixed. Very much looking down the 'barrel', her eyes focused on the purplish head and the little slit at the end. Was that a slight change of focus? Were her eyes moving down his shaft, all craggy and perhaps showing his age, to rest upon his hanging balls--and, of course, what they contained.

It would have been dangerous earlier. Trixie might have bitten--hard. But Mrs. Mmmpho had assured him all would be well. Her lips had slowly slipped back over his head, beneath it the cushion of her tongue. Showing him what she meant. And it was just as predicted with Trixie. Presumably the first cock to touch her lips, her mouth widening to take it in; maybe finding it all rather larger than she had thought. But in it slipped. It was not Stuart pushing but Trixie leaning forward and absorbing. Such a wonderful feeling, the softness, wetness, and heat of the young woman's mouth; and the sight--the sight of Trixie's lips taking him, the sight of his cock sticking into her mouth; and the thought of what was happening.