Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 06

Story Info
Chapter 6: Re-Enter the Matriarch…with Brooke’s tongue
4.7k words
4.54
11.3k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

"Hand me the leash, Gerald."

Those were the words. The words that launched me into the second half of my descent into the debauchery of absolute submission to some very twisted and sadistic masters. It began with Gerald's response.

"My pleasure, Matriarch."

As I licked the Matriarch's black leather boot on my hands and knees, wearing only a collar, I dimly felt him hand my leash to her. I was now hers for the night.

Let's back up a bit and set the scene: I got caught in a blackmail scheme after almost having an affair. My husband took care of it, but our marriage was on the rocks. I took my friend Margie's advice about a radical form of "marriage counseling" that she swore had saved her marriage. That turned out to be a private BDSM ceremony in the marriage counselor's sizable house on top of the hill. That counselor turned out to be the Matriarch. She punished me along with six other suburban wives (half of whom I knew) with a very painful whipping in front of our husbands, the masters. We were then paired off. Gerald chose to break me in with my first ass-fucking and golden shower. He then brought me off in that shower while I was covered in his piss like I'd never cum before. Does that make you want to check out chapters 1-5 or what?

I should have been disgusted with everything I'd been through that night. But instead, here I was dutifully licking the same small spot on the Matriarch's boot that I'd been commanded to lick. Something had changed inside me tonight. I wasn't sure when it had happened. Had it really been in that shower stall when I was having the strongest orgasms of my life while thoroughly covered in a man's piss? Or when he ass-fucked the shit out of me before that? Or that long table where I was belt-whipped for the first time ever? Maybe it happened the moment the Matriarch put the hood over my head. Or maybe it was that day in her office before all this, when she explained that she was a dominant, and thought I might be a submissive. Maybe she'd seen right through me the moment she laid eyes on me. Amazing what goes through your mind when you're licking a black leather boot like a good little slave.

"Anass", the Matriarch called as she snapped her fingers.

Gerald's wife Anass knelt nearby in front of Trevor, who stood with her leash in his hand. They were both naked, except for Anass' collar. Trevor had claimed her as his slave after the wives' group whipping, as Gerald had claimed me. They had also been the first ones done down below where a corridor of cubicles were set up for masters to fuck their slaves. Trevor unhooked the leash, and Anass crawled over on her hands and knees. She was a bigger woman than me, sort of soft and plump, with dark bronzed skin from her Arabic heritage. She was on the lighter end of the BBW scale. I found out later that she got a lot of exercise on weekends. This seemingly straight, square mom I'd seen for years at school functions was a serious freak. She and Gerald were swingers who lived to fuck different people every weekend. You would never have known it. Anass had always been one of the least flirtatious people I knew.

"Cozy up against this other slave, Anass. It's sexier that way."

Anass scrunched up right beside me and got down to work with her tongue on the Matriarch's other boot. I did my best to concentrate on my licking as I had my first experience rubbing up against another naked woman like this.

Time passed as the Matriarch conversed with Trevor, and then the other masters who wandered up with their well-fucked slaves. We licked. We had not been commanded to stop. We knew there would be penalties if we stopped without a command. The Matriarch shifted in her seat and crossed, uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. We followed like good slaves, keeping our tongues on those same spots. Finally, after I don't know how long, the Matriarch addressed us as masters reverted back to husbands and slaves reverted to wives in preparation for going home. The Matriarch leaned down to caress the back of my neck.

"Listen closely while you lick, Brooke. In gratitude for my leadership, two slaves stay behind for the night to attend to my own needs in private. Anass here is a very experienced whore. She knows how to serve, and will be a great example for you to learn from. I realize this may seem like an awful lot to endure after all you've been through tonight. But it's part of breaking you correctly. Do you understand?"

The Matriarch held my hair and lifted my face off her boot.

"I...I hadn't counted on this, Matriarch."

"I know. That's part of the fun of it for me. Do we have any problems? If so, your husband can release you with your safeword. Otherwise, carry on with your task."

Anass glanced at me as she continued licking. It looked like she was encouraging me to stay. Ok then. I lowered my face and resumed licking her boot.

"Excellent", the Matriarch said. "Such a good little cunt."

Then she addressed my husband Dave. I couldn't see him. All I could see was the Matriarch's boot, actually. But I could feel that he was standing there naked with my best friend Margie kneeling on the end of his leash.

"As I told your wife here during our initial meeting, I am a very sadistic person. Part of my motivation in conducting these intimate seminars is to indulge my every dark and twisted impulse. I pick two slaves per night for this. If they're available, I favor an experienced slut and a brand new one. I've had this lovely dark and plump slave many, many times, and I will have your wife tonight too. I do not hold back. I do what I want with them, as I desire. The license to do that is my recompense for the service I provide. Is there anything you don't understand about this arrangement?"

Dave hesitated for a moment. Well, wouldn't you? This whole thing was still so new to him. I think I had at least reconciled myself to this new way of living in the days preceding tonight more than he had. His throat sounded dry to me as he finally spoke.

"I...I guess I understand it."

I felt a sharp swat from the Matriarch's cane on my ass.

"Please don't forget to address me as Matriarch when you speak to me. Are you uncomfortable with this arrangement? Would you like to invoke your wife's safeword?"

I imagine Dave looked down at his formally "normal, suburban" wife. All he would have seen was her ass in the air as she dutifully licked the Matriarch's boot.

"I think we're ok with this...Matriarch."

"I'm glad to hear that, Dave. I'd like to say I'll take good care of her, but...that would kind of contradict what I have planned. But don't worry. We'll clean her up all nice for you tomorrow. I shall expect you here to pick her up at 2:00pm sharp. I trust you enjoyed fucking Marjorie. Such an enjoyable little slut. Really needs the whip sometimes. I think she's mouthy sometimes just to get me to slap her around. She likes that, don't you Marjorie?"

"Yes, my Matriarch", Marjorie replied, in a tone that confirmed that she did indeed like it. Who was this woman whom I thought I'd known so well? She may have been thinking the same thing about me.

"I realize this is a deep dive into a scary new world, Dave", the Matriarch said, "but I sincerely hope you were able to let go with Marjorie, and indulge some of your darker instincts. She's wonderful for that."

"Well..."

"Don't worry. You'll have plenty of chances to explore your sexual needs if you and this lovely slave at my feet decide you want to keep being a part of this. Oh, I see you're getting hard again just thinking about that. Marjorie!"

Marjorie acted quickly at that sharp command. She obviously knew her duties well. She must have turned around and took my husband's hardening cock in her mouth. I could distinctly hear the sound as she started to suck him off.

"The state of your slave's ass depends on her performance. She knows she's going under the belt again if you don't cum in her mouth. Much as the horny slut loves being whipped, her ass has probably had enough for one night. I wasn't holding back earlier. How are you at cumming twice in a night? Have you done that already? Would this be your third or fourth?"

Little chance of that. Dave and I were a classic one-and-done couple. And Dave liked his blow-jobs as much as the next man, but he'd rarely cum from them. They were usually the pre-show attraction before we fucked. The Matriarch seemed to pick up on this. As I was starting to see, she had an uncanny insight into human nature. No wonder she was so successful at both her day and night jobs.

"Close your eyes, Dave. Now, shut out everything around you expect Marjorie's sucking and my voice. This is a good time to reflect on your night here. How did it make you feel to watch seven hooded women chained together led in to this room? Did you recognize any of your neighbors as they were stripped before their hoods were removed? Did it turn you on to see them whipped? Did you finally feel the catharsis that has eluded you as your wayward wife was finally punished?"

Dave was absolutely quiet. I couldn't see him, but I could tell his eyes were firmly shut with his face in that state of intense concentration. You could hear Marjorie slurping and sucking from a mile away.

"You've known Marjorie for so many years, haven't you? Have you ever fantasized about her? Was she the forbidden fruit you lusted after? Or did you just have a few fleeting moments of wonder as you glimpsed a side-view of breast here or there? You clearly had no idea what a little slut she is, or how she was probably wondering about you."

It was so quiet in the room. All I could hear between the Matriarch's words and the licking of Anass and I were the sounds of Marjorie working my husband's cock. Oh God, I was getting so turned on by that sound, imagining the deep look of concentration on my husband, and the feel of his cock when it hardens in my mouth. Wow, I honestly hadn't felt this kind of passion for Dave in I don't know how many years. I wonder if he felt the same watching me submit to punishment tonight?

"I hope you drilled her ass down there, Dave, and I hope you drilled it nice, long and hard. Marjorie is such an anal slut. She can cum and cum from having her butt fucked. I don't allow her to, of course, but I imagine for your first time you would have. I can imagine the excitement of her ass contracting around your cock as her body writhes and she screams and screams. And if you make her cum once, there's nothing that Marjorie won't do for you. No limits for little Marjorie when she's serving a master. Or if there are, I haven't found them yet. And believe me, it's not from a lack of trying."

That did it. As I licked, I heard the telltale grunt of Dave cumming, right into my best friend Marjorie's slutty little mouth. It sounded like he was really unloading into her.

"Verrrrr-ry good, Marjorie. No more belt for you tonight. Swallow that load like a good little cocksucking bitch, and lick his balls nice and clean."

We listened to the oh-so-quiet sounds of Marjorie swallowing my husband's load and softly licking his balls.

"Excellent. Why don't you two go find your clothes? Dave, you can see Marjorie home. How much time you spend in your car in front of her house is up to you."

Dave prepared to take my best friend who had just sucked him dry home. Anass and I just kept licking...

Later, after I don't know how much time had passed...

Dave and Marjorie were long gone. Trevor too. As they finished fucking and what-not downstairs and showered, the other masters and slaves made their way up for a final glass of wine and an audience with the Matriarch. At last, the Matriarch had dismissed them all. And not a moment too soon. Anass and I had been on our knees licking the Matriarch's boots during this whole time. We were pacing ourselves by licking slowly and methodically, but come on; our tongues needed some serious rest! I didn't know if I'd ever get the taste of leather out of my mouth. Although, it was a change up from the taste of my own ass when I cleaned Gerald's cock.

Anass and I felt a merciful tug of our leashes as the Matriarch yanked us up off her boots. Anass sat up on her knees and put her hands behind her head with her elbows sticking out. I imitated her, figuring it must be the thing to do.

"God, I thought those people would never leave. They seem to want to linger more all the time, even though they know what I'm keeping you here for."

The Matriarch rose off her chair and started walking, holding our leashes.

"Come."

Anass got down on her hands to crawl after her, so I did the same. She led us past her very expensive kitchen into the mudroom behind it, and pointed to two dog dishes filled with water.

"Hydrate."

Anass bent down at hers like a good little dog (ok, not so little in her case), and started lapping it up. She was clearly very experienced at drinking this way. I followed her to lap up from my own dog dish. I couldn't see how one could get used to drinking this way. After we'd drained about half our dishes, our leashes were yanked up.

"That's enough. Come."

We were led back through the kitchen and down the hall to her master bedroom in the back of the house. I didn't really see much of the house. It was mostly dark, and my view was somewhat restricted down on my hands and knees. But I did notice a rather large dog cage in the hall right outside her bedroom. It had two padded dog beds inside. We were led inside the bedroom, and then the Matriarch stopped.

"Up on your knees."

Anass and I rose up onto our knees and put our hands behind our heads again. The room was something else. Huge, and sumptuously decorated with antique furniture, some dark & twisted but quite beautiful paintings, and a gorgeous four-poster bed. While I looked around, gawking, Anass kept her eyes on the Matriarch, who was disrobing. It took a few minutes. All that leather didn't come off easy. She talked as she stripped.

"Waiting for all those brutes to finish fucking their bitches can be so interminable. But for what I need from you, I prefer the privacy of an empty house. Have you ever pleasured a woman, Brooke?"

"No, Matriarch", I answered.

"Maybe a little drunken experimentation in college?"

"Not that I recall, Matriarch."

"Ha, I like that answer. Well, this is a night of all kinds of firsts for you then. How exciting. Anass is very experienced with women. She knows just how to please me too, don't you, my dark curvy cunt?"

"Yes, Matriarch", replied Anass.

"And how did you learn that?"

"Your kind wisdom, Matriarch...and your belt."

"I've really enjoyed training you, Anass. Every second of it. Training isn't everything however, is it? Anass also indulges in quite a bit of practice on her own time. I don't know if she's crossed the 10,000 hour mark yet, but a whore like her should get there eventually."

That Matriarch was naked now, except for her thigh-high black leather boots. She was quite frankly, stunning. Not conventional super-model beauty, of course. She was tall and big-boned, with fairly well-defined muscle from working out. Not muscle bound, but extremely healthy looking. With her weight and height, the very mature woman (about 60) was a very imposing and commanding presence. She let down her dyed jet-black hair with the center streak of grey. It flowed around her shoulders.

"As I said before, I am a very sadistic person. If I could justify it, I would happily spend the next few hours beating you both with my belts, paddles, canes and floggers, purely for my pleasure. I would do it for the sound of your flesh being beaten, and the screams as you beg me to stop."

Ulp! Ok, that was too much information.

"But I can't justify it. You two have already been whipped enough for one night. Believe me, I enjoyed every second of it. You will only be struck now for corrective purposes. Don't worry; I suspect we'll be able to sneak in a little punishment, this being your first time and all. So, let's attend to some other needs."

The Matriarch stepped in between two pads on the floor.

"I take my pleasure with one in the front, and one in the back."

Then the Matriarch snapped her fingers and pointed to her rear.

"Anass."

Anass got down on her hands and knees, crawled over, and settled herself on her knees on the pad behind the Matriarch.

"Anass knows what to do back there very well. But don't worry; you'll get your chance for a taste back there eventually. Now..."

The Matriarch snapped her fingers again and pointed down in front.

I knew very well what was in store as I crawled to the second pad in front of her and took my place. I was a little nervous, surprisingly. Considering all I'd been through, it didn't make a bit of sense. But after all the weird and kinky firsts I'd had tonight, a woman still felt daunting. The Matriarch put her hand on my head to keep me still.

"We'll let Anass get going first. Put your tongue where it belongs, cunt."

From my very limited view, I could see what looked like the Matriarch's butt cheeks being spread apart as Anass worked her face up between them. Then I looked up at the Matriarch's face. Her expression was changing with the beginnings of ecstasy as she closed her eyes.

"Ohhh, yes. That's right, cunt. Jam it in there. Get that tongue where it belongs."

The Matriarch opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"You have not lived until you've had a slave's tongue up your ass like this. Anass is a true slave, and pushes that tongue in as far as it will go."

The Matriarch reached back to grab Anass's hair to pull her face out of the Matriarch's ass.

"That's right. Let the taste of my asshole roll around in your mouth. You know it so well, now, don't you? Can you believe you used to live without it? Ok, back to work, whore."

The Matriarch shoved Anass's face back into her ass.

"Deeper, bitch, deeper."

As the Matriarch pushed Anass's face in as deep as it could go, Anass reached around to grab the Matriarch's hips for balance. As the Matriarch enjoyed this, she let go of me for a moment to pick up her phone. She was setting a timer on it.

"You have ten minutes to make me cum, or you get the belt again. We'll then put those tongues back where they belong, and I'll give you another ten minutes. This will be a great way for you to learn how to be useful."

Oh shit, the belt again? I thought I was done with that. The Matriarch pressed the timer button on her phone, and then shoved my face into her cunt. I had never so much as even thought about eating another woman out before, but here I was thrown off the deep end. My field of vision was nothing but flesh. The warmth of it against my face was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I stuck my tongue out and nervously started licking. The smell wasn't overpowering, like I'd feared, but it was definitely something you can't really prepare for. The Matriarch was freshly shaved, and had applied a light fragrance. But she'd also been sweating through those leathers as the whipping excited her earlier. I felt the tension of Anass and I pressing against the Matriarch from both ends as she shoved me in there. Apparently, this isometric approach was part of what got her off. I started off exploring with my tongue based on what I knew worked for me. Of course, the Matriarch wasn't particularly shy about directing me. With an iron grip on my hair, she guided my face around as I licked. She was starting to moan a little now. Sweat was building up again as she got warmed up. It felt like I was maybe getting the hang of this. Hey, maybe I'd even get her off before the ten minutes were...

BAH-DA-DA-RINGGGG!

What the Fuck? That wasn't just ten minutes now!

"Off!"

The Matriarch guided us both up to our feet by our hair and dragged us to a pair of rather plush antique chairs arranged next to each other. She bent us over the backs of the chair, and our hands rested on the cushions. I then heard a THWACK as Anass screamed out. Anass was whipped ten times, and then it was my turn. The belt didn't feel any better this time, as the Matriarch gave me ten swats as well. At least she varied her aim this time. Instead of just smacking me square on the ass, she moved around, favoring single cheeks, the sides, and my upper thighs. Nothing above the crack-line, thank God. Whatever, it still hurt, and it still kind of turned me on too.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers
12