Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the tenth thwack, there was a moment of quiet. Anass turned her head to give me one of those looks that clearly said, "get your fucking act together with your fucking tongue, you stupid bitch. I don't want to bend over this goddamn chair again because of you." Then I heard the snap of the Matriarch's fingers. Anass and I wasted no time scurrying back to our positions with our tongues where they belonged.

I re-doubled my efforts. No way was I going under that belt again.

Ten minutes later I went under that belt again.

And again another ten minutes later.

This ten minute thing was no way to get something going! Lick, whip, lick, whip, lick, whip...Jesus Christ. But finally, things started going my way. The whipping really did get the Matriarch's juices going. I guess she's developed a system of alternating that with tongues in her ass & snatch. Anyways, it was finally happening. My tongue was in the right place, and I was really pressing my face into it (with the help of the Matriarch's iron grip of course). The sweat was building up there. I heard some moans up there. The moans were getting louder, our faces were getting shoved in harder, and her body was stiffening up...

BAH-DA-DA-RINGGGG!

Oh, fuck no! But this time it just kept on ringing. The Matriarch ignored the goddamn timer and kept us at it. With my tongue flicking overtime and Anass pushing hers as far up the Matriarch's asshole as it could go, this wicked bitch finally started cumming. The moans slowly ratcheted up. As she let go into screaming, I got the feeling that she didn't really let go very often at all. Amazing the things that go through your mind when you're just trying to hang on with your tongue to a wild ride. Her body bucked between us as she called us every nasty name she could think of. God, this was something. I'd sure never had a night like this, and I'd sure as hell never had an experience with one, let alone two, women like this. The Matriarch put her all into cumming, which just made us put our all into our tongue-work. It felt like an epic climax when she held us there still for her last wave, and then relaxed her grips. I was now thoroughly exhausted, feeling like we'd run a mother of a marathon.

Then, she made us do it all over again.

And yes, in ten-minute interludes broken up by the belt. There wasn't much of the belt this time, as we'd gotten her really warmed up. I think she actually could have cum that second time in under ten minutes, but she just really wanted to belt our asses one more time. Hey, the woman knows what she likes.

When we were finally done making her cum for the night, we were three panting, heaving, sweaty, filthy women who desperately needed a moment to get ourselves back together. Boy, did we need another shower. The Matriarch tenderly pulled our faces out from her ass and cunt. Then she grabbed our leashes and began to walk, rather wobbly at first. I couldn't help but feel proud of that. As the leashes went taught we dutifully crawled after her. She led us to the bathroom off the master bedroom, where she filled two dog dishes with filtered water and put them down for us. As she leaned against the bathroom sink and drank her own glass of water, she looked down at her two submissive beasts, lapping water out of their dog dishes.

Boy, was I looking forward to that shower. And boy was I disappointed when I felt the tug of my leash in mid-lap. Anass and I were unceremoniously dragged from our dog dishes before we'd even finished, and led back across the bedroom. Both of our faces dripped water from the dog dishes. We were led out to the dog cage outside her bedroom.

"In."

Really? Just like that? No shower? Not even a chance to wipe my face? Anass crawled right in and settled herself on the far dog bed, stretching out as best she could. She knew the drill. I hesitated for a moment. I really wanted that shower. But a swat on the ass motivated me just fine. I crawled in and settled on the other dog bed. The Matriarch bent down to unclip our leashes and face me.

"You have duties to perform in the morning. After you're cleaned up from those, we'll have a nice brunch together, and then you'll be released to your husbands. I've had a wonderful night tonight, and I'm looking forward to training you in my morning rituals tomorrow. Now, get some sleep like a good slave."

The Matriarch took our leashes, locked the cage, and went back into her bedroom with the key. I heard her door close. That was the last we saw of her for the night. I had no idea what time it was at this point, but I'd been at it for hours now. It was certainly somewhere in the wee hours of the morning. I wasn't a night-owl by nature, so this was doubly exhausting.

The dog cage was large, but being a dog cage, it was still cramped with two full-grown women in it. Don't forget, we were rather mature. We had padding. I was bunched up against Anass, who reached around to put her arm over and spoon me. She smelled like sex and sweat and the Matriarch's ass. I smelled the same, except substitute cunt for ass. The last thing I remember before falling asleep is Anass brushing my hair back to nibble on the back of my neck.

The Next and (gasp!) Final Chapter: There Has To Be A Morning After.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, findingmyway, for taking the time for your constructive comments there. I'm going to keep them in mind in case I ever go to a second draft with this. I hope some of your concerns will be addressed in the final chapter, which is nearly done. One thing I have attempted to do in this story is go a little further and a little darker than I've ever gone in my stories here before, which is why the majority of these chapters were published in the Reluctance/Nonconsent category. I've tried to skirt the edges of what I'm comfortable with.

Again, thank you to findingmyway, chasboi, LostnFoundBin and everyone else who took the time to leave comments on these chapters. Of course, I love any praise! I'm only human, after all. But I appreciate the constructive comments that are also critical of choices I've made. The time and effort to read my stories, analyze what works and doesn't work, and discuss those aspects, is truly appreciated by me.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 2 years ago

You are a talented writer, and I have enjoyed your story to a point. My comments are similar to both UK -Tess and LostnFoundBin. While I understand this is fiction and fantasy. As a reader, it needs to be believable. There are so many aspects of this that don’t make sense. For example, she recognizes her mistake and doesn’t cheat (yes, I know she kissed a guy and may have emotionally cheated – but she pulled back), and I appreciate how she will do anything to save her marriage – but she didn’t cheat in the end. It’s hard to believe that he channels that anger allowing her to have sex with someone else and claiming her anal cherry, which he has yet to tap?

What role does he play in being a master other than turning his wife into precisely what set him off – with people they interact with regularly. How does that impact not only their relationship but those they are now intimate with? At this point, we have no clear understanding of what he wants and agrees to? Based on the way he responded, he was as clueless as she was. There has been no conversation on how this will help their marriage, no aftercare or checking in by the matriarch, and more importantly, if either of them can move on from this. It is one thing to be a slut for your husband. It is another thing to be a slut for another man without a clear understanding this is part of the program. In fairness, Gerald showed more care, love, and compassion than anyone else – including her husband or the therapist.

Again, you’re a talented writer, and this is your story. I would hope the matriarch would spend more time teaching her husband how to be a Master/Dom by creating space for DD and sharing fantasies they could explore together than semi-forcing them into something they were fully aware of.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 2 years ago

You are a talented writer, and I have enjoyed your story to a point. My comments are similar to both UK -Tess and LostnFoundBin. While I understand this is fiction and fantasy. As a reader, it needs to be believable. There are so many aspects of this that don’t make sense. For example, she recognizes her mistake and doesn’t cheat (yes, I know she kissed a guy and may have emotionally cheated – but she pulled back), and I appreciate how she will do anything to save her marriage – but she didn’t cheat in the end. It’s hard to believe that he channels that anger allowing her to have sex with someone else and claiming her anal cherry, which he has yet to tap?

What role does he play in being a master other than turning his wife into precisely what set him off – with people they interact with regularly. How does that impact not only their relationship but those they are now intimate with? At this point, we have no clear understanding of what he wants and agrees to? Based on the way he responded, he was as clueless as she was. There has been no conversation on how this will help their marriage, no aftercare or checking in by the matriarch, and more importantly, can they move on from this. It is one thing to be a slut for your husband/Dom/Master. It is another thing to be a slut for another man without a clear understanding of what they both want. Her inner voice is conflicted, and she is doing this based on what she believes will save her marriage. You have yet to share his insight, what he wants, and if he knew exactly what would take place. In fairness, Gerald showed more care, empathy, and compassion than anyone else – including her husband or the therapist.

Again, you’re a talented writer, and this is your story. I would hope the matriarch would spend more time teaching her husband how to be a Master/Dom by creating space for DD and sharing fantasies they could explore together than semi-forcing them into something they were not fully aware of. JMHO

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for taking the time to give me that very constructive criticism, LostnFoundBin. My apologies if I let you down with this chapter. I'm not objective in the least at the moment, since I just finished that chapter. So I'm just going to keep your observations in mind as I continue on. Chapter 7 is nearly done, and should be up shortly. I'd be very interested to get your take on how I did with it.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, chasboi! Glad you're enjoying it. Stay tuned for the final chapter. It's nearly done.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Intern: An Anal Seduction A powerful woman is trained by her much younger intern.in Anal
Dear Diary A woman finally embraces her submissive nature.in BDSM
Cassy's Awakening Ch. 01 Cassandra's rivalry with Jane brings out a new side of her.in Lesbian Sex
Candice in Suburbia Ch. 01 Naked and spanked by her mistress.in BDSM
My Guilty Secret Ch. 01 Bound naked in the woods and punished by her friend.in BDSM
More Stories