Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Polgart18Polgart18over 2 years ago

I hope you will continue with this series....this version is so much better than the sanitized one..the humiliation and domination of the matriarch using the slave as a toilet was so damn hot to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've probably read over a hundred stories containing coprophagia and I usually just skate over it or drop the series. This is the second time I've found it hot instead of a turn off. Impressive.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous' and Polgart18's comments.

Thank you. That is possibly the most dubious achievement I've ever received a compliment for. I am very, very relieved that I was able to make it come across as hot, instead of...you know.

I appreciate the rest of the comments Anonymous left on the other chapters as well. Glad you liked the story, and I'll keep the contructive critiques in mind for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weirdly enough, I like this. I think what makes it work is that the experience was described from an observer's perspective, which partially filters out the sensory aspect of the encounter and focuses on the power dynamic aspect. If this was written from Anass's perspective and the audience was treated to a detailed description of the taste, smell, and texture of feces, I think my reaction would have been a little different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...