Ritual Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone repeated, "Hail and welcome."

 She replaced her feather and George moved clockwise.

The man at the South turned and picked up a wand from the floor, holding it high. "Hail to the Guardians of the South, powers of Fire and will. I call upon you to witness and bless this rite, to lend us your passion and transformation. Be with us now." He repeated Collette's actions with his red candle. 

"Hail and welcome."

Everyone repeated, "Hail and welcome."

The girl to our left turned, picking up her small chalice containing water. Holding it up, she said, "Hail to the Guardians of the West, powers of Water and emotion. I call upon you to witness and bless this rite, to lend us your intuition and healing. Be with us now." She lit his blue candle from George's orange one. "Hail and welcome."

Everyone repeated, "Hail and welcome."

As George approached her, Raven picked up a small platter containing what looked to be salt and held it high. "Hail to the Guardians of the North, powers of Earth and manifestation. I call upon you to witness and bless this rite, to lend us your strength and stability. Be with us now." George touched her green candle with his flame. "Hail and welcome."

Everyone repeated "Hail and welcome," and all turned into the circle to face the altar, George returning to his position.

Jenifer raised her athame to the sky and said, "Hail to the Goddess and the God, who are one and are many. We call upon you to bless this rite and guide us on our path. Be with us now. Hail and welcome." 

Everyone repeated, "Hail and welcome."

She held her position for a few seconds before placing the athame back on the altar, stepping back and stood in silence, head bowed for another few seconds. George reflected her stance.

***

"Now the circle is cast," spoke George, hands raised I the air, "the quarters called, the elementals have joined us, the space is safe." George removed the large candlestick with the orange candle and set it on the floor, while Jenifer did the same with the incense burner. They both stepped up onto the altar.

"The space is safe and protected." It was Jenifer's turn to speak. "None may break the circle with your body. Each of us is now protected, so we now become one with nature. Sky-clad, we can touch nature in the closest way we can." With synchronised movements, the two elders pulled their ties open and slipped off their robes, dropping them to the floor, Jenifer still holding the athame. "Join us, one,"

"Join us all." George completed the invocation. My eyes were drawn to George's manhood, as it was not much below my eye level. It was impressive for an old man, I thought. 

"You may drop your robes outside the circle," said the Priestess.

I watched as each in the circle copied their disrobing, turning to drop their robes, as instructed. All bar Jay and I who stood stock still, rabbits caught in headlights.

A nudge from my right. "We perform the ritual sky-clad. No clothing. It's more spiritual."

"Oh," I replied.

"It's okay, everyone else is naked." As if I hadn't noticed.

I turned to Jay, who was staring at Raven, her short stature proportional to her small breasts and almost imperceptible pink nipples and pale areolae. His flat stomach terminated in a cirrus cloud of fine red pubes. "Come on Jay," I whispered. "You'll be fine. Together. One-two-three." We synchronised as the elders had done and each paused at the same point.

"It's okay, love. We've all had to do it for a first time." Came my new mentor's voice.

I let loose my grip and allowed the robe to fall. Picking it up, I tugged on Jay's robe. He gave in to me and loosened his grip, uncovering his manhood. From the opposite side of the circle, the lovely, and now naked, Collette smiled at us. Though she had curves, Collette was not fat. She was not as Rubenesque as I was. Her boobs were heavy, probably about the same as mine, with similar nipples to me; there was a fuller shape to her stomach, though not as full as mine, and her hips were similarly padded. My eyes crossed to her mons; to my surprise, she was completely bald down there, her clitoral hood a prominent fold and nestled within a very neat slit that disappeared between her thighs. Obviously, the French were way ahead of us in those regions.

I turned a glance at Jay, who still looked terrified. Noticing that Raven smiled as she looked towards Jay's crotch, I allowed my eyes to drift down and saw that Jay's penis was now at half mast and twitching. Georgina grinned over at him. Now it was at almost full attention, it felt like everyone was staring at it. Heat radiated from Jay's glowing face as he tried to cover himself with his inadequate hands.

"I'm... I..." he stuttered. "I'm so sorry."

"Is okay Mon Cher." Collette spoke softly. "Is normal."

George spoke. "Don't be embarrassed. It happens all the time. Every boy responds like that the first few times."

"We'd be concerned if you didn't," said Jenifer. "Never be ashamed of your body or what it does."

"It's only what nature has intended," Raven tried to ease the situation. "I've lost count of the number of stiffies I've seen in this circle." She wasn't helping Jay much in this situation.

"I think I'd been joining in for a year before I managed not to get one." Peter was not that reassuring. "Just let your hands go. You'll get used to it, and no one cares. They might admire it a little, but no one is fazed." Again, not helpful.

I turned to Jay and gently turned him to me. Taking his hands, I guided them to his side. His manhood was no less rigid, and yes, it was quite impressive. Beyond Jay, I spotted Davey. Now, he was impressive. While not even semi-erect, his cock was a contender for the longest I'd seen. He caught me looking, and I smiled at him, noticing a brief twitch as I let go of Jay's hands. Well, I was feeling a little tingle down below as well. We turned back to the circle, Jay's hands tense with the conflict between the Jay that wanted to hide his erection and the Jay that wanted to style it out. I think the exhibitionist might have been having a say as well. I hoped no one could see my labia swelling.

George and Jenifer stepped from the altar. Jenifer took the chalice and George the athame. They circled around so that they faced each other across the altar. 

"There is no greater magical power that the union of man with woman." George pointed the dagger to the ceiling as he said, "take this as the symbol of the sacred Lingham."

"And this as the symbol of the sacred Yoni." Jenifer raised the chalice high, holding it over the centre of the altar.

"As Lingham enters Yoni, let the generative power of the sacred union enter our spirits to channel into this ritual." He lowered the point of the tool into the cup.

"Blessed Be!" they called together. Everyone repeated the chant. All except Jay and me, of course. "Let us offer the gifts of the earth before blessing the sacred favours we have prepared." Jenifer reached beneath the altar and drew out a platter containing several tiny, crescent-shaped biscuits.

"The sacred wine embodies the spirits of the earth, the sun, and the air." This was Jenifer's voice.

"And the sacred grain from the earth, ripened by the son, is brought together with water and fire to yield these crescent cakes."

"May the spirits bless them and all who imbibe." This they said together. 

I glanced at Jay and down at his groin. While no longer a flag pole, it was still an impressive half mast with a half bare glans. He saw me looking and his manhood twitch again. "Stop it!" he mouthed. I just smiled.

Raven joined her parents, who passed her the platter and chalice. They walked towards Collette, who we now knew to be at the East Quarter. Jennifer spoke, "Take this sacred wine, embodiment of the elements and drink from my cup." Very sexual, I thought. As Collette took it from her lips, Jenifer took the chalice and passed it to Raven. She hugged Collette close, kissed her on both cheeks and said, "Blessed Be." Collette repeated the blessing. 

George did the same with a cake. He hugged Collette, pressing up against her at least as closely as Jenifer had done. "Blessed Be."

As they moved around the circle, I could see George's penis growing little by little. It was not becoming erect, but was certainly filling up. By the time they reached us, just before the West Quarter, George's Lingham was near half mast. 

Couldn't blame him, with having hugged all those beauties, naked.

"Take this sacred wine, embodiment of the elements and drink from my cup." Jenifer offered it to me. I drank the earthy but sweet tasting wine and passed it back. She hugged me tight and kissed me, not on both cheeks but on the lips. This time, it felt more sensual than before. "Special kiss for special new acolytes," she whispered. "Blessed be."

"Blessed be."

Georges turned. His cock felt quite aroused as it pressed against my belly. It was not unpleasant. He, too, kissed me sensually on the lips. I watched as they repeated the ritual for Jay. Jenifer's hug and sensual kiss did nothing to cool Jay's ardour. She looked down at his manhood, looked up, and grinned. "Nice," she said, before moving on to the girl at the West Quarter, then on to Davey. 

"Did she just...?" I started.

"Yes," Jay whispered back. "She just stroked my dick!"

"Naughty."

As she moved away from Davey, his cock was definitely more prominent than it had been before. George also noticed and smiled. Well, Jenifer was a sexy lady, despite her age.

One day, Davey, I thought, staring at his impressive weapon. One day.

They reached the North and Raven passed the chalice and platter to her father before taking up her position. Her mother repeated the hug, cheek kissing, and blessing. I felt it strange to see mother and grown daughter hugging their naked bodies together. Not as strange as seeing a father pressing his not insubstantial penis into his daughter's naked torso. 

In the centre again, Jenifer raised her chalice. "Let each of us offer the same blessing." 

She took the plate and chalice to the east again. Collette took the chalice and said, "Take this sacred wine, embodiment of the elements, and drink from my cup." She passed it to the person to her right who drank and passed it back. Collette passed the chalice back to Jenifer and hugged her companion, kissing him on the cheek. "Blessed be." She repeated the blessing with a crescent cake.

My new companion to the Right had just received his blessing and turned to me with the chalice. I could feel a warmth emanating from his crotch and looked down. Again, not a stiffie, but significantly grown. I smiled as I took the chalice and sipped. He passed back the chalice and moved in for the hug. I felt his stiffness against me as he kissed my cheeks. Repeating the process with the cake, which I manage to swallow before the hug, he hesitated, his upper body leaning toward me at an awkward angle. I looked down at his now prominent knob. I whispered, "it's okay. Just do it. I don't mind." The end of his erection poked me in the belly, but I pulled him tight. "I have that effect on everyone," I said. 

"Blessed be," he muttered.

"Blessed be," I returned with a smile.

Turning to Jay, we repeated the ritual, Jay's erection assaulting my belly. He turned with the chalice to his companion and, after the blessing. I heard her also say something to the effect, "It's okay. It happens. Don't make a big thing out of it." I wondered if she realised the Freudian slip.

Davey's companion was Raven. This should be interesting, I thought. Sure enough, after his hugs with her, he turned back to the centre, sporting a semi. But his size made it more obvious and I could feel myself dampening in the nethers.

***

The priests were at the centre again. Jenifer spoke. "Let us bless these gifts that sister Sandra and Brother Jay can carry on their persons, imbuing them with good fortune, abundance, and most of all a decent roof they can call home."

"Let the channelled generative energy of our union charge these favours." George dipped each small bag into the chalice. They were about half the size of my hand. He laid them in the centre of the altar, and passed his athame across them.

The two moved to the ends of the table, George at the North and Jenifer South and placed their chalice and athame at their respective ends on the floor. The bags remained in the centre.

"Please complete the circle," Jenifer instructed us. Everyone drew closed to the altar and held hands. We knew what to do his time. But I looked at Jay, puzzled as to what was about to happen. His erection had almost gone.

George and his wife straddled the altar and sat facing each other. They shuffled closer. Given their positions, Jenifers own Yoni was on full display to me. I could have sworn it was glistening in the candlelight. She certainly had full lips and the tip of her clit was peaking out from under the red bush, which was also trimmed. Just beyond George's elbow, I detected the tip of his erect cock. Jenifer's knees parted further as they touched George's and her thighs slipped over his.

"Clockwise," Raven called, and we cranked as one around the circle. As I reached a point where my line of sight fell between the two, George and Jenifer caressed each other's arms. George's Lingam was most definitely standing up for Jenifer's Yoni. The two stared into each other's eyes. Love poured from one to the other and back. My thoughts were racing. Surely they can't...

"Man fits woman and Lingam fits Yoni," Raven began the chant. Everyone joined in. This went on for several minutes as George and Jenifer caressed each other arms.

"As two become one, the whole is greater that the sum." Raven had changed the chant and the two on the altar caressed each other's thighs. As the circle continued, they caressed each other's sexual powers.

"The power of love is greater than all others."

The two pulled each other close. Jenifer pushed her feet against the floor and lifted her body to position herself above her husband's staff. They really are doing this, I thought to myself, astounded. 

I was behind Jenifer as she lowered herself, George's impressive erection parting her lips, but she halted. By coincidence we had circled twice and I was behind again when she lowered herself further, holding George's shoulders as he held hers. Another vantage point allowed me to see the point of their union from between. It looked as if George was holding Jenifer aloft on his penis!

By the time I was at her rear again, she was fully impaled, her buttocks at rest on his thighs.

"The union of two brings powerful magic." The chant changed again.

"All touch the magic." Everyone let go of hands and laid them on George or Jenifer. Some stroked their backs. Some leaned in to kiss their shoulders. George and Jenifer coupled like statues, far enough apart to see his Lingham in her Yoni, close enough to stare into each other's eyes. Their breath synchronised such that they each breathed in the other's. They brought their heads together in synchronicity and kissed, slowly and sensually. They held their still kiss as they held their still union.

"The union of two brings powerful magic."

I felt drawn as I moved around the altar with the flow of the others. I leaned in and kissed Jenifer's shoulders and then George's. As the couple moved from each other, Collette leaned in between and kissed George. It was sensual; it was arousing; but it was not unsavoury. Peter kissed Jenifer in the same way.

"Feel the magic," the chant began. We joined in as one.

I was drawn in again and inserted my head between the two, kissing George. It was not the kiss for an uncle. Involuntarily, I turned to Jenifer and kissed her. Energy rushed through me like electricity, but it was not sexual, even though I was now wetting my thighs with arousal.

I looked at Jay and nodded to Jenifer. "Go on," I mouthed. He leaned in and kissed her as had has never kissed me, but I was not jealous. This was a magic kiss. It was not a loving kiss.

"Be the magic." Someone must have led the next part, but I didn't see who. It began when Collette walked over to Georgina and kissed her las a lover would; Georgina reciprocated. Soon others were kissing, breaking off, and moving on. There were definitely erections showing now. As Jay looked on, puzzled, Davey came to me and kissed me full on the lips, his very sizeable erection poking me. I was so tempted to stroke it, but I felt it was entirely the wrong thing to do.

The chant continued. "Be the magic." Jenifer's and George's breathing had changed. They were both shallower and faster, but not panting. Other than that, they were statue still, and love still flowed between their eyes.

Raven broke off a kiss with Peter. Unsurprisingly, he had an erection. She came to Jay, who was already erect from watching the action, held his head, pulling him into a kiss. Without my reserve, Raven reach between them and stroked his erection. I was close enough to hear her over the chanting. "That's very nice. I wish this were a different circumstance, and you weren't taken."

She came to me and kissed me, also pulling me into a hug. It was as sensual as any kiss of Jay's. She slid her free hand down to my mons and beyond. Stroking first my flaps then my clit, she said, "Mm. See you're enjoying it as well. Shame it's not that type of ritual." She moved on to kiss someone else. "Be the magic. Be the magic."

Another girl I didn't know, but she had called the West Quarter, pulled me into a kiss as I observed George and Jenifer's breathing speeding up. Still no movement. This girl was less bold than Raven. As she moved away, I watched Jay take Collette and smooch with her. As they broke off, she looked down at his poker and giggled. With nothing to cover, Collette's clitoris was now visible. It has swollen and her prepuce was no longer a fold of skin nestled in her slit; it had receded, her glans peeking out. I'd have been so tempted to reach out and stroke it if I'd been that way out.

The breathing from the altar became faster and louder. I grabbed Davey. I just wanted to feel that massive cock against me again. As his erection slid up my belly to accommodate our hug, I gyrated so that it slid around my skin. I felt a little dampness from him. I whispered, "Sorry, I just have to." And slid my hand down to feel his impressive tool, which was slick now. "I'd better stop that, hadn't I."

"Yes," he said and moved away, several female eyes following.

"The power is coming!" Raven chanted and everyone joined in. She, too, sported a more obvious clitoris. I wondered if mine were peeking out to say hello. 

I grabbed Jay. "Is my clit obvious? Be subtle."

He moved away a little, turned and cast a glance down. "Not half."

"Shit. That's embarrassing."

"You should try carrying one of these things around."

We kissed, then parted as the kissing moved around again. I think I'd kissed everyone, even the women, but I grabbed Peter again, allowing his penis to slide over my tummy. Jay was approaching me as Raven turned him into a kiss once more. They hugged very close, Raven taking her lead from me and gyrating against Jay. 

While I was watching, Georgina approached for a kiss. Jay and Raven were still locked after Georgina had moved on. Raven's stomach still danced a rhumba against Jay. His eyes suddenly widened and, unexpected, Raven pulled away from their kiss and stared into Jay's eyes. "Oh. Naughty boy!" I was still close enough to hear every word.

"I'm really sorry. It's just..."

"Shh. It's okay." She pulled him close again. "You're not the first." She pecked him on the lips and moved away, rubbing her hand around her stomach and thighs as if rubbing in sun screen.