Ritual Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't," I said.

"I'm sorry, I did."

"Can't say I'm surprised. Come here." I grinned as I pulled him in. "Oh, sorry. You did already."

"I'm really sorry."

"I'm not over the moon about it, but come here and wipe the drips on me so no one else notices." I pulled him tight to me and gyrated to remove the tell-tale semen stalactites.

As the kissing was still going on, I found the guy that had been next to me in the circle. I pulled him into a kiss and his erection also poked into me. Of course, I gyrated into him, sliding his manhood around my belly. He stopped the kiss. "I think you need to stop that."

"Enjoying it too much, eh?"

"Yes. It's very tempting."

"Well, so am I." I pulled him back into a hug, still gyrating and holding his head. He tried to pull away as his slick glans glided across my skin. 

"Mmmm." He complained against my mouth. He grunted as warm wetness spread across my belly.

"Oops."

"That was bad. We're not supposed to do that."

"Well, someone did it to Jay, and I just thought I see what it was like."

I moved back to Jay and rubbed my belly on his. "What's that?"

"What do you think? Raven isn't the only one with skills."

"That is naughty."

The couple's breathing was becoming vocal, with low moans at each exhale. 

We danced around the circle again, faster this time. 

"The power is coming! The power is coming!"

The chant lowered in volume until it was barely more than a whisper, almost drowned out by the moans of ecstasy from the altar, and still they were motionless bar the breathing. They leaned into each other and kissed an unmoving kiss. Only their chests moved as their shallow breathing increased in frequency and the sound level increase.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" They were both forming the word now. They hugged tight. 

"Bring the power," Jenifer breathed. George repeated. They said it together, between moans. 

"The power is here! The power is here!" The chant morphed into.

They leaned away from each other like two ice skaters turning a circle; apart, but fully supporting each other. "Hah! Hah! Oh, my." Jenifer called. How could she be so near a climax when the best bits hadn't moved? 

"Hah! Umph!" Was George's response. 

Our chant grew louder again as their grunts became more frequent and louder.

"The power is here!" Jenifer stretched out the final syllable until it became a scream. 

"George's sound was more of a roar as he obviously shot his load into her. His only movement came from his thighs as they tensed repeatedly. They fell into each other's arms, still roaring, still screaming.

Everyone shouted, "The power is here!" as the two lovers hugged like they'd been apart for years. Their union was beyond sex; it was beyond love. It was a union that I hoped Jay and I could experience one day. I wondered if it was that tantra that Zeb had told us about.

Everyone crowded in to hug the couple where they sat. We were close enough to see each of the couple reach between them and lift the two bags from the altar. "The power of our love," George called.

"And the magic of our union," responded Jenifer

"Imbued these favours with a powerful energy," George this time.

"From the source of the universe." Jenifer completed.

Jenifer pushed on the floor and lifted herself. We were all close enough this time to observe the source of their power. George's Lingam easily slipped from her Yoni, flopping on the altar cloth, dripping juices as it did. A drip escaped from between Jenifer's puffy lips, landing on George's flaccid member and sliding down to the altar.

We all stepped back into the circle as they both stood, both dripping, to step away from the altar. "Will Jay and Sandra please step inside the circle," said George.

"We bestow upon you these favours," said Jenifer. "Carry them with you. Tell no one about them and never open them. Do you accept these gifts?"

"We do," Jay and I said in harmony. Both of us were now over our embarrassment at being naked.

They each passed us a bag; I think mine was sticky. Jenifer hugged me close and then Jay. She pulled back a little, presumably feeing the dampness from his ejaculate on his stomach. She dripped on his foot. George hugged me and I felt his dampness on my leg as his penis continued to ooze. I wonder how Jay will feel about that, I thought. George moved across to hug Jay, who gave me a funny look as George moved away.

"And now we shall feast!" George flourished with his hands. "Remember, we are still within the protected circle.

... to be continued