Rituals of Samhain Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! We get it, Olivia," Lyla snapped. The axe looked enormous in her hands, but she held it well enough. "We don't have many options. There's two of them now. No way to call for help. No car. No fucking clue how to go anywhere except that road."

"And Candice," Meadow said. "We have to help her. Whatever that thing did we have to undo it."

Lyla frowned. "Come on, Meadow. There's nothing we can do for her. Maybe we get away and get help. Maybe some wacko scientists will know what to do or what that thing is. But we can't do shit other than try to get away before we're turned into rubber sex zombies. Now, Olivia listen, we're going to go out the side door. Those things don't seem to care about it, and so long as we know where they are we can get clear. We book it through the forest. So far as I can tell, they're not super fast or anything. Candice was just fucking dumb and didn't pay attention."

The sound of rubber squeaking on glass drew their attention. Candice had moved to the kitchen window. She smiled wide as her fingers trailed up and down the glass. The other remained by the disabled Jeep. Near Olivia, the sound coming from the stereo spluttered and grew louder. "He's coming," Candice's voice said over the speakers. Meadow's heart thudded quicker in her chest as they all stared at the radio. She glanced back at Candice's changed form in the window. The creature grinned back madly as her voice continued speaking through the radio. "You'll see him soon, girls! Olivia, he's picked you out as his favorite. He's going to fuck every one of your tight little holes until he cums and makes you like me. It's not as bad as it looks. I feel so much...squeakier."

Olivia began to shake as Lyla crossed the room and slammed the axe head down into the speaker. It gave a piercing squeal before going silent. The Candice in the window didn't react. Olivia dropped to the couch. "What's happening? Why is this happening? Who is 'he'?"

"Calm down, ok? You're not going to get taken by anybody, understand? There's —" Lyla's gaze shifted to the large window panes behind Olivia. Meadow didn't know what the other girl was looking at until she realized, Lyla was looking at nothing. One of the panes of glass had vanished completely. The window was now simply a hole in the wall beyond which the deck waited.

A hand, black and shiny, rose above the edge of the deck. Another followed. A third creature pulled itself up with ease. This one was male with a black shiny chest and a gleaming red cock the size of Lyla's axe handle. Behind him, a tail waved back and forth as he rose to his full height. He smiled, showing slightly fanged teeth.

Lyla raised the axe. The creature's tail thudded into her, sending Lyla sprawling away as Olivia screamed. The creature wrapped Olivia up in his arms before Meadow could react. The massive cock wedged itself between Olivia's legs as the same dissolving action happened to her clothes that happened to Candice's. Within seconds, Olivia was naked and wriggling against creature's smooth, shiny body as the other girls watched, fascinated by their horror.

The glistening, latex cock between Olivia's legs looked enormous compared to her small body. As she stopped struggling, she instead rubbed her naked pussy along the top of its length. The creature's hands massaged her breasts as it held her in place, wide smile on its eyeless face. Olivia made small grunts of pleasure, pushing her hips farther forward on each stroke. Her hands moved down and gripped the cock, pulling it up and against her pussy lips. It slid into her with amazing ease. Her stomach bulged as the phallus pushed into her. A smile bloomed on her face as her skin took on a glossy sheen.

"Fuck this," Meadow said. She grabbed Lyla by the wrist and yanked her away from the scene as the creature dropped the transforming Olivia onto all fours. The small woman moaned as a stripe of black latex covered her eyes. She shoved her ass up against the thrusting dick as her bottom swelled with new girth and shiny latex skin. A part of Meadow wanted to stay and watch, but a much stronger part of her wanted to not become a freak.

With Lyla trailing behind, they ran down the short hallway and through the side door. Meadow's head spun around toward the driveway expecting to see the female creature or Candice bearing down on them. She could see them, but they remained transfixed on the scene playing out inside. She took hold of Lyla's wrist and broke into a full run into the dark woods.

***

They ran for what seemed like an hour. Branches tore at Meadow's legs and snatched at her hair, but she didn't stop until they climbed a hill and emerged into a small clearing. Lyla trotted to a stop behind her, heaving with effort to breathe. "Did they follow us?" Meadow asked.

"Fuck if I know," Lyla said between wheezes. "For all I could tell, we ran in a circle. I'm surprised I didn't run face first into a fucking tree." She went quiet as she looked at her arms for damage.

"Well, we need to keep moving," Meadow said. "I doubt they're going to let us go."

"Running is nice, but you really have to confront it," Lyla said, a strange clicking sound in her voice.

The clouds parted and moonlight shined down on them as their clothes began disintegrating. Lyla smiled with no eyes. Meadow wanted to scream, but she was too tired. She backed away as her underwear turned to dust. "Aw, Lyla, no...no, that's not fair."

Lyla held up her arm. "I didn't even notice it. All that running and none of it mattered. When he touched me with the tail, I guess a little rubbed off on me. Only needed to breathe a minute to let it take over. God, Meadow, I'm so fucking horny. Oh, and here comes the solution." She grinned wide as her clit swelled, bigger and bigger, until it reshaped into a fat cock oozing the latex cum. Lyla stroked it as the rest of her body became covered in the shiny substance. Her coloring remained mostly black with random patches of red over her breasts and ass. Her blank head tilted to stare at Meadow. "You won't believe how it feels, Meadow. I can't wait for you to join us. We're going to have so much fun. Why don't you do it to yourself? Come here and lick the cream out of my pussy."

Meadow considered running, but she wouldn't make it far. Her legs burned, and the stitch in her side ached. She considered fighting, but doubted she could hold her arms up. The alcohol had taken a toll. She was thirsty and dizzy and her best friend was leering at her with a throbbing, latex cock dripping its corrupting cum on the ground. "I'm afraid," she said, voice cracking.

Lyla's head jerked violently to the opposite tilt. "Of course you are. That's the whole idea. Your afraid of me, of losing yourself, but most of all, you're afraid you'll like it. The second you saw the first big, shiny dick cumming all over Candice's face, you knew you wanted it to be you. I know you knew that because I felt the same way. There's no reason to be afraid any more, Meadow. It's over now. Come here like a good girl. I'll fuck you properly and make you perfect and shiny forever."

Lyla stepped closer, hand outstretched. Meadow thought her heart might burst. A wild, desperate scream started in her chest, a scream that would shake the trees with its terror, but it never escaped her lips. As her mouth opened, Lyla's fingers pushed inside. Meadow's lips closed around the smooth rubber and reactively sucked. Her vision turned red as Lyla smiled, "See, all that fear is gone."

Meadow's body tingled from head to toe. She jerked and shuddered as she fell sideways onto the cold grass. The changes spread down her neck, a feeling like something pulling tight over her skin. Except it wasn't something on her skin, it was her skin itself. She looked at her breasts to see gleaming red orbs, much bigger than the ones she'd had before. At their peaks, two concentric circles formed her nipples. Lyla flicked one playfully as she hovered over her changing friend. Meadow's hips bucked in response, a deep feeling of emptiness overtaking her. "Fuck me, please," she said.

"What's that? You want my brand new cock to go in your pussy? Say it."

Meadow fought back a manic smile as her stomach fluttered with dread. "I want your thick cock in my pussy, Lyla."

The other woman's cheshire grin didn't falter as she gently picked up Meadow's leg and moved it to the side. Meadow stared at the glistening lips of her pussy. They felt the same, but looked like the rest of her skin. Lyla's new dick pushing against them felt nothing like a regular dick. For one, it seemed huge, and despite the fleshy feeling of it, the bizarre skin made it feel slick and pliable. Lyla rubbed it up and down Meadow's pussy lips as she played with the growing nub at the top. "Oh, I bet your cock is going to cum all over the place while you get fucked." She moved her hand up and down the growing shaft giggling without ever breaking her smile.

Meadow couldn't believe the sensations hitting her body in waves. The gentle nudges at her pussy sent electric sparks up through her core while the stroking of her new cock created a compounding excitement that made her want to fuck something. She thought of the rubbery, slippery holes on Candice and Olivia as dark precum oozed from her tip. Lyla rose up and lowered herself onto the growing cock, surrounding Meadow with a warmth she never imagined. A mad desire seized her. She wanted to grab Lyla's hips and force her down. She wanted to roll on top of her and fuck mercilessly until she pumped cum into Lyla's womb. Yet, Lyla pulled away. "Ah, ah, only a taste. I'll do the fucking."

With that, Lyla's throbbing cock pushed into Meadow with a wet squeak. They both moaned. The red tint on Meadow's vision grew stronger, and she knew without having to touch her own eyes that they'd been covered by the latex skin. She didn't know how she could still see, but she didn't care. Her eyes remained fixed on Lyla's shining, bouncing tits as the other woman fucked her with long, deep strokes. "Harder," she whispered, and Lyla obliged, the loud whap of rubber hitting rubber filling the clearing. As promised, Lyla took hold of Meadow's dick, wet with both their juices, and pressed it against her stomach whenever she could. The effect stimulated every inch of Meadow's new cock.

Lyla bent forward, pushing the new dick between their bodies and lowering her mouth to Meadow's breast. Meadow expected a dull, rubber feeling, but Lyla's tongue pressed into her flesh as it always would have done. Meadow's dick slid from side to side, rubbing across both their bellies as Lyla continued thrusting. The other woman finally stopped smiling as a look of concentration crossed her lips. She grunted and pushed hard inside of Meadow. Both of their bodies exploded in orgasm as hot cum pumped into Meadow's transformed body. At the same time, Meadow's cock twitched, coating the underside of their breasts in corrupting ichor.

All the fear drained out of her as Meadow gasped and shook. She felt her grin pulling wide as she smiled.

***

Nea watched the dark strands of fear rise out of the Witcheye. With concentration, she wove the energy together with the nymphomantic magic threatening to burst from every corner of the basin. After a few seconds, it all shot into the ritual stone, giving it a bright glow. She sighed with relief as the door behind her opened. Conach and Tabby walked inside, still wearing their modifications. "Back so soon?"

"I'm sure you saw the last two handled themselves. The ones at the cabin were having a grand time, as well," Conach said.

"Seems it worked," Tabby said, smugly. "You were worried for nothing."

"Not nothing," Nea said. "It looks fine now, but...I could feel their fear, Tabby. The poor Olivia girl was terrified until she changed. I don't know how we do that every year. Or, I don't know how we do it without becoming numb to it. How many years before we go the parade around corpses route?"

Tabby snapped her fingers and the dread costume faded away. She and Conach were once more dressed in their bright, skimpy outfits. "We'll have time to think of something better next year." She put her arm around Nea. Conach joined them, peering into the pool. The two in the woods went back to the cabin and joined in the fun.

"How long will it last?"

"Until the last ritual."

"So we're leaving them in that cabin for two more weeks of squeaky weird sex?"

"Yup," Tabby answered.

Nea grinned, less stressed when her friends were around. "And which door is it? You know, in case we need to check on them..."


12