Visceral Changes

Story Info
A guy in his twenties makes an unexpected change.
2k words
4.25
11.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers

Blurb: A man in his late twenties sort of, but not really, hates his life. His dead-end job. His loss of social interaction. His appearance. Perhaps he can make a change for the better with a little help.

Note: This story contains dramatic transformation and explicit sexual content. As usual, this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people or events, past or present, is coincidental.

Up at six, he was preparing for his honestly dead-end office job and wishing he could be doing something else. He missed going out at night with friends. He missed flirting with interesting people. He missed pining for the hot goth chicks who were way out of his league. His life now was so... drab. Just an unending smear of gray.

He looked in the mirror and sighed. It wasn't like he hated the way he looked. Honestly, he was attractive in a conventionally masculine way--sort of a shorter, less-fit Ken doll. He knew there were people who probably wanted to look like him, but still, something about his appearance was just... off to him. Like an acoustic guitar, a little out of tune. Maybe he should grow his hair out a bit more? Maybe an earring would fix the issue?

"Maybe I'm just doomed to look like an unremarkable NPC," he said, finally, before turning and shutting off the bathroom light.

His scalp started to itch right after that. He absently scratched at it as he made breakfast. Then he felt something creeping down his neck. He slapped at the sensation and was shocked the culprit was his hair. Somehow, it had grown several inches longer in the last ten minutes.

"What the hell?" As his sandy brown locks crept down into his peripheral vision, strands of bright red were everywhere. He put his hands to his head as if he could hold back the change.

"Wait a minute now! I know I was thinking of trying out longer hair, but this..." His hair kept growing despite his protests, the ends sweeping the edge of his jawline. It was mostly a vibrant red now, like someone had done a professional dye job when he wasn't looking. Not sure what else to do, he ran his fingers through it. His longer hair was so very soft and smooth, a little springy, too. He kind of liked it.

"No idea why this happened, but if this is all that changes..." He lost the thought as he kept playing with his hair. He didn't notice how his body hair was getting fairer. How his eyelashes were getting darker, fuller, and longer. How his eyebrows faded to the same red and though they remained heavy, they also grew softer.

"Wait, no," he said, snapping back to his senses. "Why am I happy about this? It's completely insane!" There was a horrible grinding noise as he opened his mouth to protest further. He gasped, and his mouth opened wide, wider than ever before. He could feel his face reshaping, too. His cheekbones rose just a bit, and his chin was narrowed ever so slightly. The sensation moved down his neck, making it take on a more slender shape, before sinking into his shoulders.

His fingers went to his throat. There was a hollow where he expected a lump. "What the--?" The voice that came out of his mouth wasn't his. It was higher and yet richer. A viola to his guitar. "Why do I sound like a woman? What the fuck is going on?"

The pressure moved down his chest and arms at the same time. He could feel his shoulders changing, his biceps, his forearms. They were all getting more slender and yet more muscular. It was like he taking on a gymnast's build or maybe a swimmer's. Either way, it was a lean, feminine kind of being in shape.

"Fuck me," he groaned. "Why am I turning into a chick?" There was a pulse in his chest. "No, no, no." He said, his hands coming up to press into his shirt. "This is not happening."

Instead of coming to an end, the situation continued to unfold. Small mounds of flesh pushed into his hands from behind the fabric. His nipples enlarged against his palms.

"Stop! Stop growing!" His body, however, kept on changing. What were just buds grew larger and heavier. His hands were forced into a cupped shape as his the hem of his shirt climbed up. Soon, his fingers were being spread apart by swelling that didn't seem to be slowing down. It was speeding up, if anything.

His hands bent down and out as mounds became ever heavier, ever warmer globes. His nipples were so fat now that they settled into the gap between his middle and ring fingers. If that wasn't bad enough, he was getting hard from all of this!

That sculpting sensation caressed his flabby tummy, and his skin pulled tighter as new muscle came into existence. Then, out of nowhere, there was a loud series of cracks. Had his freaking bones changed again? His shorts were starting to get tight. The seam was sinking between his cheeks as they started to swell, while the sides pulled tighter and tighter.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no!" Despite his protests, his lower body continued to morph. Each cheek swelled until he could feel gravity start to pull on them. His thighs, meanwhile, thickened to match, filling out with more lean muscle.

He reached down for his dick, letting his breasts crash into his ribs, and let out a sigh of relief. It was still there. Then it throbbed, and his heart skipped a beat. Was he going to turn completely into a woman?

"Fuck me. It's going to happen. I'll have a pussy and not a dick." Despite his fear, however, his dick remained. Then, it throbbed again and grew in his grasp. Over and over, it throbbed, and over and over, it grew just a little more.

"You know, maybe I can be okay with this."

That was when a wave of pleasure hit him. He went weak in the knees and caught himself on the counter. There was another one as his curves pushed out a bit more. His shirt was pretty much just a bra now, his washboard stomach on full display. His shorts could barely contain his ass and his dick. Something was going to give any second now--and he held his breath in anticipation.

Another wave of pleasure brought him to his knees. He turned so his back was to the cabinets. His new ass hit the floor, and the squish alone made his dick pulse and inflate further. He was so hard now. So painfully hard. He struggled with the waistband of his shorts until a surge of growth lifted him a little higher and destroyed the side hems. Freed from its constraints, his dick sprang to an upright position. Seeing it instead of just feeling it, he realized just how big, how massive, it had become.

"I bet I could... No, I shouldn't." Despite his voiced resistance, his gaze was drawn to the deep red of its head. He licked his lips as a bead of pre-cum emerged but refused to lean forward. There was another wave of pleasure as his breasts gained more weight, and the sudden change jerked him away from the cabinets. He could smell it now. The heady smell of his semen. He watched as his dick surged once more in size. It had to be damn near a foot long! Something about that realization crushed his will, and he leaned forward to wrap his lips around his own cock.

Instantly, there was a burst of memories in his mind. All of a sudden, he knew how to suck himself off like he had been doing it for years. He slid down the cabinets to the floor and planted his feet against the tile so that he could raise his hips and thrust into his mouth better. His hands came up and squished his substantial bust around his shaft and got lost in all of the sensations.

Minutes passed as he slowly worked himself to climax. He tugged on his nipples, which made them grow even more. His lips plumped up, making the act of face fucking even more enjoyable. It seemed like he was in control of the changes now that he had accepted them. He could be anyone. He could be one of those hot, interesting goth chicks at the bar. Fuck, he could be even better than that. He just had to lean into this and let go.

The longer he fucked himself, the more his body changed. Tattoos appeared, spreading down his arms in a cascade of pinks, blues, and heavy blacks. His fingernails had an invisible manicure that left them squared off and painted with a shimmering black polish. A steel ball that suddenly in his tongue ground against the ridge of his cock. Rings with balls at their apex appeared to either side of his shaft and hugged it tight. Another ring, this one crafted from delicate-looking filagree, came into being in his septum. Each ear manifested a stud earring and a bar across the top.

Yes, that was it. Become the kind of girl he had always wanted to bring home at night. Become someone else's fantasy that they would jerk off to when they went home alone. Become the kind of girl who would go to the beach with a lacy black parasol. The kind of girl who would post topless nudes online.

With one thrust, the color began to drain from his skin. With another, he learned how to apply the heavy mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner he was very fond of. The next taught him to walk in high heels. Another, and his sense of fashion exploded. But it wasn't enough. He wanted more. Each thrust added the knowledge, talents, and skills he craved.

He could feel the orgasm building. Soon, it would all be over, but he wasn't satisfied yet. He went faster, and that seemed to make the changes spread outward from him. His apartment's decor changed. Then, after a few more pumps, the boring office drone clothes in his closet were replaced by outfits that ranged from daring to formal to threatening. Another few, and now he had a girlfriend, a tattoo-covered goth hottie who was even more fit than him. With another few, his career changed from managing people in an office to managing a bar in lower downtown.

Yeah, that was the stuff. More of that. More! He was so close to satisfaction now. Only a single thing remained. One last powerful thrust resulted in a climax, and during that climax, he became she.

She eagerly swallowed her load, moaning as she kept pistoning into her mouth in the throes of orgasm. New memories that matched her new reality rushed over her old ones. Her body made one last gasp of growth as muscle and curves alike swelled just a bit more. A few more tattoos bloomed on her legs and back. Then, she was spent. She collapsed to the floor, gasping for air.

Eventually, she rolled over. Her heavy tits and dick slapped against the cold tile. That shock brought her back to full awareness. She struggled to her hands and knees, not realizing her muscles were still growing to handle her new figure. She sat back on her heels to reach for the counter and pulled herself up with the grace of a cat.

"Ah, that was satisfying," she said with a happy sigh. "I haven't gone down on myself in ages." She checked her phone. It was already three in the afternoon. "Shit, is that the time? I should grab a shower and get to the gym. Kat's gonna be pissed that I'm late."

In the bathroom, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror behind all the bottles and cases of her cosmetics and grinned. Damn, she looked good.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers