Rituals of Samhain Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flood lights on the back side of the house gave her a shadowy view of the cattle, but if she wanted to investigate, a flashlight would be necessary. Instead, she waited, hands on hips, for the disturbance to pass. As she did, the hairs on her arms stood on end followed by the hair on her head going frizzy with static. She looked up, expecting to see a thundercloud about to strike her down. Instead, she saw a flying saucer.

It seemed to be roughly twenty feet in diameter with a small bubble at its center. Green lights lit the circumference, illuminating the impossibly smooth metal of the thing's underside. It didn't spin or make a sound. It hovered above the farm house without so much as disturbing the breeze as Stacy tried to come to grips with what her eyes saw.

A white flash blinded her as she something wrapped around her. Stacy felt as though a massive gust of air pushed her from behind, throwing her through space as her eyes struggled to recover. The white light grew stronger. She shut her eyes trying to prevent permanent damage, but even squeezing them did little. Hands roved over her body. She tried to fight them off, but her strength did nothing against the unseen assailants. She struggled as much as she could as they removed her clothes and strapped her down. The restraints chilled her wrists and ankles as her naked body pressed into the cold metal surface. Finally, the light in her eyes faded, and her vision returned.

She was in a small white room surrounded by windows. Above her, multiple bizarre instruments hung from the room's ceiling. Beside the table, a variety of strange boxes emitted quiet beeps and buzzes. None of them seemed to be connected to her. Her wrists remained pinned by her hips while her legs were slightly open. Her tanned skin contrasted with the sterile white of everything else in the room. Her head could move freely, and as she turned it, she suppressed a scream. Near her head, barely in her field of view, a creature worked at one of the small kiosks.

It wore no clothes. Three long gray fingers moved slowly between areas of the screen in front of it. Two almond shaped eyes with heavy, partially translucent lids looked from its panel to Stacy and back again. She didn't believe her eyes. It was all there — the thin body, the long arms and short plodding legs, the bulbous head. An alien. A little gray man. It spoke, but not to her. Others watched from somewhere beyond the glass. One of the hands gestured over her body as it spoke, a strange buzzing language punctuated by grunts and clicks. It's thin mouth showed no teeth, only pallid gums and a black tongue. Stacy turned away from it whimpering.

She looked for how she could escape. The bindings on her wrists and ankles drew tight if she struggled, even though they seemed to be made of metal. She saw no door in the circular room. In fact, she didn't see any break in the walls at all. The creature moved closer to her, standing alongside the metal table. It looked her up and down with a placid expression. It held up its hands for Stacy to see before it lowered them to her body. Amazingly strong fingers massaged her shoulders, as the alien seemingly tried to prove something to her. It's fingers moved lower. The creature grabbed her breasts one at a time between two of its fingers. Despite the fear and medical nature of it, Stacy felt a tingle of excitement as the thing's hands manipulated her flesh. It seemed to measure her breast size, speaking in its strange language after each poke and prod. With no preamble, it moved up to her nipples, squeezing them hard between its fingers. A quiet moan escaped Stacy's lips.

The creature didn't notice. Its examination continued down. It pressed different parts of her stomach, squeezed her hips, and finally came to the spot between her legs. Stacy knew she should be mortified or disgusted, but as the thing's finger pushed against her labia, it was met with wet folds which yielded eagerly to the strong, alien touch. Another moan slipped from her as her hips wriggled. Another of the alien's fingers pressed against her ass, breaking her quiet reverie, but as soon as it began, it stopped. The creature moved away from her entirely, leaving her flushed and horny.

Beside her, the creature held up a vial of green liquid while it spoke. When it finished its indecipherable explanation, it turned to face her directly for the first time. It mimed opening its mouth as one of its long, knobby fingers pulled down Stacy's chin. She jerked her head away, but the creature's fingers grabbed her jaw and held tight with amazing strength. With its third finger, it pulled her jaw down as she tried to scream. No sound came out as sweet tasting liquid filled her mouth. She wanted to spit it out, but the alien moved too quickly, clamping her mouth shut and covering her nose until she swallowed. Pleased with himself, the alien made a noise like a child's laugh cutting through a box fan.

Stacy's body prickled from head to toe. She could feel the strange, green sludge in her throat and stomach. Initially, she wanted to vomit, but as the nausea passed, a gentle warmth enveloped her. She resisted the feeling, not wanting to lose consciousness, but no sleepiness came to her. Quite the opposite, she grew more awake and alert with each passing second. Every inch of her body seemed alive in a way that it hadn't been before. She'd often wondered what it would be like to be in the body of an eighteen year old once again, all chipper with energy and vitality. The sensation crawling up and down her body seemed as close as she would ever get. For this reason, she was not terribly alarmed when her body started to change.

For an under-forty mother of one, Stacy had little to complain about with her body. A few spots of sun damage, perhaps. She never got her hair exactly the length and cut she wanted. Otherwise, she had a good physique from working long, hard days on a cattle ranch, and she was gifted with a pair of breasts that were near perfectly sized for her body. Still, it was the body of a normal woman who needed to exist in society. As the liquid flowed through her, that began to change. Her breasts swelled from the big enough to stir the minds of young men size to the overly gratuitous melons which would make a porn star blush size. A smile brightened her face, and she wanted her hands to be free not to escape, but to massage her new bust.

The changes didn't stop. Her hips actively rose up from the table as her ass grew into a thick, toned bubble. Her lips softened, too, plumping out from the thin line to plush cushions. Stacy felt something inside of her shift as well. She attributed it to the sludge moving through her system with some nefarious purpose, but on the whole she felt better. Unable to describe it at all, she thought of it as simply less sick. Whatever the alien did, she appreciated it. A new body ripe with sexuality and free from whatever unseen malady had been eating at her — she couldn't imagine why everyone wouldn't want to be abducted.

The alien watched her change with mild interest. She didn't notice it prod her breast or ass or stomach periodically as she was too absorbed by the delight of the rejuvenation. When her attention did return to the creature, she didn't feel remotely afraid any longer. At least, not until she saw the wicked grin on its face. It spoke again to the unseen observers, and a whirring sound filled the room.

Stacy looked up at the ceiling to see several panels moving, crawling back like living rugs rolling away. From the opening in the ceiling, a green vine slowly unfurled. The alien continued chattering as its hands gestured to various parts of Stacy's body. Fear coiled around her insides as more of the plant-thing emerged. Thin tendrils pulled an acorn shaped pod out of its hiding place. It was closed up like any normal flower ready to bloom, but from the edges of the petals, Stacy saw green fluid oozing out. The alien wrapped up whatever it was saying, gave her one last fiendish smile, and vanished into a puff of white smoke.

For a minute, nothing happened. Stacy struggled against her bonds while keeping a wary eye on the pod, wondering its purpose. When it began to open, she went absolutely still. The pod made a soft, wet sound as it bloomed. Green nectar dripped out of it, splashing on the white floor. Three long vines with phallic tips emerged like curious snakes followed by several other smaller vines wriggling in the air in search of purchase. The large ones did not search in vain. They grew longer and longer with impossible speed as they reached for Stacy's naked body.

The first one reached her, curling around one leg. The second one followed almost immediately afterward wrapping around the other. She could feel the wetness oozing from the phallic heads as they coiled up her body. The third moved along her side until it reached her abdomen where it wrapped around her waist. Continuing on its journey, it raised up from her naval and grew toward her breasts. For the first time, she could see it in full. She realized it wasn't simply phallic, but an outright cock — the green cock of a plant oozing a steady flow of green nectar from the small slit at its tip. Stacy realized what was about to happen. She screamed as the cock shot forward into her mouth.

Her lips closed around the strange plant as it rested just inside her lips. She thought of biting it, gnawing through and hoping it was more cucumber than flesh inside, but as more of the strange fluid trickled down her throat, Stacy suddenly appreciated the cock in her mouth. It felt nice to have something for her tongue to rub against, to have something to nudge against the back of her throat, to have something which tasted so wonderful. Its presence made the rest of her ache with emptiness. The smaller tendrils wound around her legs and arms, slowly enveloping her in vines, while the two other large dicks inched their way up either of her thighs.

More nectar pumped into Stacy's mouth. Beneath the blissful distraction of the intoxicating fluid, a deep fear kept trying to escape. She could feel herself slipping away. She thought of her daughter, of her house, and, strangely, of the cows. For all she knew, she was a light year away and everything back home was long turned to dust. Or she still hovered over her house being fucked by a plant while her cows huddled on the far side of the pasture and the sleepy small town went on about their business. Maybe some unlucky bastard would look out his window to see a shimmering disc in the sky, not knowing what was going on, but being convinced for the rest of his life that he saw something no one would ever believe. The endless possibilities of it all terrified and thrilled her while the much more immediate physical stimulation simply excited her.

The other two phallic tendrils finished their journey. One pushed against her pussy. Through it all, her wetness had only grown, leaving a small puddle of her juices on the table beneath her. The plant dick pushed inside with no resistance. Stacy sighed, glad to have something filling her up. She sucked on the dick in her mouth, wanting more of the miraculous cum. The other tendril nudged between her newly rejuvenated ass, pressing against her sphincter. She'd never had something in her ass before, but didn't see any reason to object to it now. The vine pushed insistently, pumping more of its lubricating sap against her rear entrance until she finally relaxed. The dull pressure subsided. She moaned around the vine in her throat as the plant cock filled up her ass.

Her mind blurred as all her fears seeped away. The two cocks in her lower half pumped idly in and out of her while the one in her mouth fed her a steady stream of the strange fluid. Her skin tinged green without her noticing. Most of her body was tangled in the smaller vines anyway, to the point where she didn't even notice the metal clamps release. The phallic vines continued fucking her as she grunted and mewled. When she reached highs of excitement, the plant responded, fucking her harder in all three holes. When she wanted to scream with ecstasy, one of the cocks would swell in her and then empty a fresh, sticky load inside her. When she wanted something beyond the three cocks ravaging her, the smaller tendrils pulled tight on her breasts or flicked gently over her nipples or squeezed her ass.

Stacy became lost in the waves of pleasure. She vaguely heard the sounds of her own joy. Wriggling in the plant's grasp, she wanted more, and it did not disappoint. Sensing something new about the creature, she looked down at the tendril in her pussy. Halfway between the pod and herself was a conspicuous bulge, moving slowly toward her. Fear resurfaced as she worried about the size of it, but the plant reassured her, pumping more chemicals into her body to prepare her. The lump reached her pussy and began pushing inside. The pressure on her clit made her squeal. She thought it might split her open, that the alien got it wrong, but after a few minutes of sheer ecstasy the lump passed into her.

Reality shattered. Stacy's eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm crashed through her. Her whole body shook, yanking wildly against the various tendrils as her muscles spasmed. The green cum gushed out of her pussy as the lump displaced it and her contracting pussy forced it out. Her breasts throbbed with electric joy, her stomach heaved as it expanded while she searched for breath, and she wailed, though they stopped in her throat, plugged inside of her by the green nectar and cock. Stacy's belly distended as her womb bulged with the thing she knew now to be a seed. The plant continued pumping her full of the nectar as its tendrils released their grasp. Gently, it laid her back down on the metal table, a gooey, numb mess. Her hands went to her belly and smiled.

***

"Did it work?" Conach asked as his glamor faded away. The smoky tendrils of his little gray man illusion clung to him briefly before dissipating.

"See for yourself," Tabby said.

He stepped closer. On the far side of the basin, Nea stood completely naked with an expression of intense concentration. Jagged light cut through the air like fish leaping out of water. Slowly, they bent to Nea's command, diving instead into the stone in front of her. Within the basin itself, Conach could see the room with Stacy and the Seed. The plant had fully withdrawn and Stacy looked to be in a deep, well-fucked sleep. "So, yes?"

The last of the magical energy went into the glowing ritual stone as Nea relaxed. "Yes, it worked. The plant monster thing passed as alien enough."

Conach puffed out his chest, "And my performance?"

"Passable," Tabby said. "Frankly, you were a little too...normal, for lack of a better word. We almost lost her for a few moments as her worldview shifted to including aliens."

Nea picked up a nearby towel and wiped the sweat off her breasts. "We'll think of something better next year. Besides, this Seed thing seems problematic in itself."

"Oh, definitely," Conach agreed. "One of them could turn the whole world into a forest of fucking plants. Plants which fuck, I mean. Well, you saw."

"You should commend Grimbough on his part, too, Conach. He created and manipulated that room exactly as you needed, and I don't think he even knew he could do that until yesterday. He can keep our little plant mother in that room until the Seed is birthed. Then we'll lock that thing back up and send Stacy on her way home," Nea said. "Here's the thing though, she's very worried about her cattle. Well, before the sex nectar took over her brain. We'll need to find someone to look after things for a while for her."

Tabby grinned and gave Nea a kiss on the cheek. "The world doesn't deserve a witch like you, Nea."

12