Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had begun with a frustrated slap to the face has morphed into her willingly, and erotically accepting a big orange ball-gag into her desperately salivating mouth while being bent over the arm of the couch, as I shove my "solid seven" into her tight, wet cunt.

I find myself drawn to her semi-resistance to being "forced" into incestuous rape and following my "commands" to practice and to perfect her oral skills many times in an average day. I didn't realize that I harbored these leanings towards domination or of incest with my own mother. But the burgeoning relation that we're forging has moved beyond the sexual, we now get along better than ever and she has shared with me her openness to explore her "darker side."

It may be that we are all transitioning through a sexual metamorphosis that could improve and enlighten our non-conforming family "disfunction." I see Geri differently. Even now, my mind's eye conjures her golden locks tumbling over her elegantly-defined cheekbones as those wanton red lips take my swollen cock into her velvety throat. A boy's most warped impression of his mom: her on her knees with his cock in her mouth! And yet, that is what has brought us closer together. It's strange how quickly she felt free to divulge her secret desire to be controlled sexually. After that first troubling encounter, it was like a curtain of shame was lifted, and she was free to enjoy her body. She admitted to me; that if only my father had allowed her sexual roleplay to develop and had helped to grow her primal urge to rebel against society's strict conventions of sexual norms, then maybe it would have been him- and not me, her son- to produce her first real earth-shaking orgasm. And now I wanted to be able to pleasure her, as much as she excited me. This was not just a faceless master/slave coupling, it was sexual roleplay between consenting adults, regardless of blood lines. I wanted to have sex with my mother, and apparently she was willing to reciprocate, but she was still my mom, and I love her like only a son can.

At thirty-eight years old, her slightly sagging D-cups were now free of the ultra-conservative dresses that my father believed more appropriate for an "executive's wife." And the "dirty, descriptive" terms that at first made her blush when she spoke them out loud to her son, now ignited the heated passion that stoked the furnace of her fiery pussy. Those words that dad found distasteful and obscene, even in the privacy of their bedroom, could suddenly compel her to her knees in a fit of ecstasy and cause her to act-out the litany of crude, craven manipulations that filled her erotic daydreams. Geri told me that she would watch pornographic videos on the sly after my father had gone to bed, and imagined herself in all manner of deviant gyrations. And that while strumming two fingers into her moistened cunt or roughly abrading her puffy clit, she would fantasize about bondage-play or other forms of rough sex, and always succeed in bringing herself to climax. I had inadvertently stumbled onto the key of her Pandora's Box of erotic behavior and was able to harness and summon her forbidden sensual secrets.

And while naked and writhing uncontrollably on the bed underneath the forceful thrusting of her son's fully engorged cock, I marveled that her lightly experienced mature figure, and her under-appreciated lustful imagination, had been so heedlessly wasted. This squirming, undulating body, eager to be taught how to perform to it's fullest, belied every concept that I ever had of my supposedly shrewish, old mother. My perceptions of her angry, selfish, bitterness had warped my impressions of her seemingly newly-acquired heightened sex-drive. My ridiculous disdain actually made her appear ugly in my mind. Not just her personality, but physically. Now I see, having explored these luscious curves and erogenous zones, and listened to her anxious pleadings to be fulfilled, that I was terribly wrong about Geri, and possibly also about my Aunt Rose.

My head clears and I remember that Rose is still in the room talking. I have been nodding senselessly and ignoring her completely. Though I observe that she is staring at my crotch and the growing mountain forming there, and has a quite surprising smile on her pleasant face. Quickly embarrassed at the situation, I excuse myself and hurry into the kitchen to refill her drink, and take stock of the scene. I returned with another stronger Manhattan and inform her that I will see if my mom has awakened from her "nap." Rose sipped her drink and settled back into the cushions, with a strange absorbed look on her face as if contemplating a serious decision. I paid it no mind since I was lost in my own thoughts, but I can see now that events were spinning-off into a weird dimension.

I slipped out of the room and down the cellar steps, with my suddenly aching cock leading the way. As I approached the padded bench where my sexy, naked mom still reclined shackled on her stomach, I ogled the image of a very slightly overweight, trembling female form struggling apprehensively and doused in nervous sweat.

Geri was faced down and loosely strapped in place, facing away from me. Her moist, nicely tanned anatomy wriggled against the leather restraints as she twisted her neck in a vain attempt to see who was behind her. She obviously heard the car pull-up, and knew that someone else had entered the house, but the rest was a tantalizing, worrisome, mystery. Her honey-colored locks were wet with sweat and hung down in a limp curtain over her desperate face. Only muffled grunts of exertion and throaty moans of electric titillation could be discerned through the saliva-soaked ball-gag in her mouth. Her head thrashed back and forth with the wet strands of hair whipping her fine features. Slobber ran down her chin and puddled underneath her, being squished onto the floor by her squirming tits. All in a helpless effort to identify this quiet observer standing behind her and leering lustily at her naked body.

That body, in it's most lascivious condition, writhed uncontrollably and her supple back arched in erotic ecstasy, not knowing who or how many people were now appraising her completely submissive torso, and wondering if this situation was to be to her liking. From my view, her undulating hips showed the stark white lines where her skimpy bathing suit only barely concealed that fleshy rump. Only the inner halves of each rounded globe was her virgin pallor, while the sculpted outer rim of each mound was deliciously baked to a golden brown.

The jiggly motion of her pliant ass revealed small ripples of tanned skin as the muscles shivered and tensed with uncertainty. Another thin pale line higher on her back led to the sensuously curved globes being flattened under her chest. The padded bench was indented lightly where her hefty breasts were pressed, showing a tempting side-view of her breast and just hiding the perky, pink nub at it's tip.

I could hear muffled sobs of fear through the gag, as she mumbled and moaned, sounding like a dental patient trying to voice objections. For all that she knew at this moment, there could be a biker-gang sizing up her ravishing figure in it's knotted restraints. I let her fidget a bit longer building the tension while I eased my shorts to my knees. With a cupped hand, I deftly swiped between her squirming, sodden thighs, experiencing the warm, inviting pleasure of her incestuous bounty.

Even in this position, completely at someone's mercy and extremely vulnerable to any manner of violation, of whatever sexual or humiliating device to be imagined, her entire anatomy tingled and warmed to the anticipated debauchery. I mounted the bench slowly and making as little noise as possible in our entwined raging delirium, I parted the soft outer folds of her dripping cavern. She startled suddenly at the approach and her limbs tightened. Both fists gripped the bench and her butt protectively clenched in a desperate survival reaction. But I moved into place between her shivering legs and my stiff tool glided along the extended pink outer lips of her labia, sending tiny shocks to her pelvis. The domed tip of my erection inched past her silky-smooth opening and burrowed forward. The entrance of her tightly-trimmed twat sucked me into the vortex of her gaping maw, and my firm, jutting cock eased conveniently inside my jittery mother.

With only a few quick thrusts, my straining erection was buried to the hilt in her hot, tight tunnel. Emitting another guttural moan, strangled in the spit-soaked confines of the rubber ball tightly clenched between her teeth, she tentatively relaxed after the initial suspense, recognizing the familiar feel of my hard cock plying the molten depths of her crazed cunt. The deep sighs coming from her foaming lips, turned to contented moans as her welcoming pussy muscles contracted around my stabbing prick, and urged my rod further along to the heart of her ravenous pleasure center. We both mounted to the heights of anticipatory delight.

I could no longer contain my enthusiasm and with only a few more quick, wolfish strokes, I emptied my swollen balls into her fragrant passage. She didn't care anymore, whoever else may have been watching- or waiting- for their turn. Her sexy, voracious body was too keened-up, and she began to violently hump back against me, attempting to draw-in every inch of my engorged cock. Her pliant ass twitched beneath me and I felt her lithe joints stiffen. The temperature rose sharply and we were bathed in sweat. Our bodies shimmered and slid easily along each other. Her body convulsed and I could detect the onset of an approaching eruption. We both pumped frantically. Meshed in an oily interlocked ride of hot flesh and desire, we consummated our crude pagan coupling.

Geri shook as if suddenly electrocuted and a throaty, groaning yelp escaped her muffled lips. Then she bucked and squirmed under the leather lashing for a coupe of minutes. The wet, blonde hair lashed her face when her back recoiled from the pressure and her spasming hips nearly forced me out of her. The vice-like hold of mom's craven cunt worked to squeeze my swollen cock, keeping me securely inside. It's inner hold prodded prodded every spurt to bring the ecstatic release that she so-desperately required. We melted into each other.

With the last few jolts of pleasure, we were both suddenly and completely drained. The final twitching pulse from the head of my cock against the warm inner lining of her comforting pussy brought little twinges of excitement to my slowly withering tool. And the dwindling spasms of her teeth-rattling climax were trailing off. The frothy white flecks of foam clung thickly in her strawberry-blonde pubic hairs and the matted brown curls of my kinky cock-hair were soaked. A greying puddle of sticky ooze was forming beneath us, making squishy, lewd noises as our bodies swam in the milky lake.

The entire episode lasted only a few moments and my senses recovered to the fact that my aunt was still upstairs awaiting my return, and marinating in bourbon while my semi-hard erection was lodged in her sister-in-law's hot cunt. Geri's tingling, heavily perspiring body was wrung-out and her head lay still- almost dreamingly subdued. I gently untied the straps and released the gag, giving her a playful spank on the rump to awaken her. She took some deep breaths and relaxed her well-used torso. She stretched and flexed her long limbs like a cat stretching after a nap and the same calm overtook her.

She was recovering from her new, favorite form of physical therapy when I wrapped her tangle of sweaty, knotted hair around my fist and softly brought her upper torso up, so that I could fondle those heaving, ponderous tits, and run my fingers appreciably around the perky little nubs. I love the fleshy heaviness of her full boobs, like water balloons, they wobble delicately in my palms. Her darker pink areola are quarter-size and pliant to my incessant groping. Then I brushed my cheek against hers and whispered, "Guess what mom? Aunt Rose is in the living room and asking for you. I'll tell her that you are resting and need a shower before you come upstairs."

She quickly reacted to the sudden impropriety of the situation. But was more annoyed at the disturbance of what could have been a pleasant stress-reducing afternoon's exercise. Geri spit out a defiant curse, "Just what the hell does that nasty harpy want now? And why on Earth would she barge-in unexpectedly, right now? She's probably sniffing around after your inheritance!" Then she seemed resigned to remember her place as a hostess and grudgingly accepted her plight. "Tell the bitch to have a drink and cool her jets. I'll be up in a few minutes."

I sophomorically joked, "I'll tell Aunt Rose that you're momentarily tied-up."

"Go fuck yourself," she laughingly parried. "And untie me. Just say that I'll be right there... if I can still walk. You nearly crippled me. Now let me go, and get dressed."

I just had to push it a bit. "Do you want to suck some of this cum off of my cock before I go?"

"I would have, "she coyly answered. "But you have your aunt to blame for that! Now go!"

I wiped my flaccid rod on her wet backside and pulled up my shorts, mopping sweat and any other tell-tale moisture from my rumpled appearance. I know that I should have showered too, but I determined that my aunt may just find that highly suspicious if I returned freshly washed. And like mom said, fuck her. I laughingly climbed the steps. Stopping only to make one more Manhattan, I walked back to the living room and confronted my aunt. Then I noticed her in a whole new light.

Rose accepted her drink and took a big, unlady-like gulp, and said, "These are getting better all the time. You know, you're a grown man now with a big birthday approaching. Maybe it's time that we get better acquainted." And her nose seemed to be sniffing the room.

When I reported that mom had just risen from a nap and was headed for a shower, Rose chided, "Sleeping one off, huh? Or maybe she isn't getting any rest at night? Whatever, maybe it's just as well. It gives us more time to talk." She was fully reclined on the sofa, feeling the effects of the alcohol. Her stocky, bare legs were carelessly spread and her cropped, tight shirt had ridden up on her chest, revealing a slimmer belly than I previously criticized her for, and showing the soft undersides of her sheer bra that was cradling those nicely-shaped approximately C-cups. The outline of her generous bust rode high and surprisingly firm under the cottony material and the two darker tips of her pointy nipples stood up prominently and proud, threatening to slice through the strained fabric. I was rapidly changing my opinion of her obvious vitality and sexuality.

At 35 years old, she was slightly younger and smaller than my mother. Her long, ebon mane framed a round face with perfectly shaped, blowjob-ready cheeks and an inviting set of puckered pink lips. Rose was dramatically craning her neck in an overt manner to show her discomfort and draw my attention. Eventually she gestured for me to join her, patting a place on the couch. Lifting her knees to grant me room and permitting a healthy glimpse of her firm inner thighs leading to the damp-looking, darkened gusset of those orange shorts, she declared, "Now isn't this more cozy?"

When I eased in beside Aunt Rose, she slyly remarked about a sweet aroma in the air, which again made me terribly self-conscious due to having just recently engaged in a boisterous bout of farm-animal sex with my own mother. I feared that the lingering scent of our combined pheromones was the smell that she detected. But now, knowing what I do, I realize that while I was gone she had fingered her craven cunt to orgasm while plotting a seduction, and was terribly anxious that I might have discovered her sinful secret. The time left to herself, plus the helpful addition of alcohol to cement her plans had aroused in her a monetary and physical longing that she now realized could be solved by handling one problem. The feeling was so profound that she literally became sexually excited, and never being one to deny her urges, she actually masturbated alone on the couch, while I was fucking mom.

Almost too embarrassed to acknowledge the essence of sex hanging in the air, I glanced sideways at my aunt and spied her sturdy fingers still lazily strumming at the barely concealed "Y" between her legs. Whether it was the 80-proof honesty flashing in her cobalt eyes, or maybe the "caught in the cookie jar" grimace on my face, or just the wishful thinking of a horny young guy, hoping to complete an awesomely-rare sexual doubleheader, I got the distinct impression that the very aunt that I had been scorning openly for the past ten years until the last ten minutes, was seriously coming-on to me.

Rose no longer seemed like a fat, bitchy slob. Was I crazy? Was I stupid? Was I just incredibly horned-up? The answer appeared to me in the next moment. She casually stretched her squat, thick calves towards me and her pink-painted toes gradually but forcibly plied my thighs apart, and I felt her tiny feet softly kneading the goose-pimply flesh that sprouted under my shorts.

In a very nonchalant manner, she worked her monkey-like toes along my crotch, exploring the hidden prize looming just below my gym shorts. I could see a wry smile forming on her sultry lips. This seemed to be more than a mere semi-drunken tease.

I must admit to being stunned into a confusingly frozen state as her nimble toes were now blatantly gripping and squeezing the growing bulge in my lap. "Jay dear," she cooed in a silky-shy voice that I never heard her use. "Would you please rub my legs. They get so sore walking in heels all day. But I'm only 5' 3" if I didn't wear them, no one would ever see me."

I was tempted to mention that with the bodacious rack she presented to the eyes, she could never go unnoticed. But for the moment, still being uncertain of the situation, and worrying that the affects of six ounces of hard liquor could spin off in any direction, I just proceeded to massage her taut gams and carefully watch where things go from here.

"Oh Gawd," she purred and yawned heavily. "That feels so heavenly, maybe I should have you rub my shoulders, too." And she seductively slipped the tight, knit top from her broad shoulders and slid it down to expose the tender tops of her bountiful boobs. "The straps from my bra cut into me, maybe I should take that off, too." She temptingly lowered the lacy straps. She sat up and leaned her warm body against my chest, reaching back to pull her thick, black hair off of her shoulders and allow me to gaze unobstructed down the front of her shirt. I tenuously placed my hands on her soft shoulders and gently ran my fingers along the lovely contours. "That is so-o-o nice, I am just putty in your hands," she sighed.

Just then, mom walked in. She arrived as Rose was squealing and her top was held in place only by the sharp points of her nipples. The nearly entire globes of

her breasts were lasciviously on display and heaving with every breath she took. Geri instantly hit the roof. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing!?! Are you coming-on to my son, you brazen skank?"

Rose was momentarily caught off guard, since that was exactly what she was doing, but then she rebounded adroitly. "No, unh-uh, no! I was just feeling a bit woozy. Your son would be a dangerous bartender." She was starting to ramble. "I came over to wish Jay a happy birthday and invite him- and you ofcourse- for a nice dinner and cake on the big day."

My mother stood with arms crossed and tapping one slippered foot. "Don't hand me that shit, you drunken bitch." The claws were out. This was a mama-bear reaction, which was funny to see. The money seemed little to do with her anger, I detected a stark note of jealousy. "He's not a child! He doesn't want cake and ice cream. I know what he wants, and I'll take care of him." There was something vaguely intriguing in that last sentence and she wasn't done yet. "I know what you want, you slut. This birthday is like a ticking time bomb for you, isn't it? When Jay comes into his trust, he and I are moving far away from here, and from your greedy clutches. Just keep your grubby hands to yourself. And get your fat ass dressed."