Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geri's moving plans were a mystery, probably only said in anger. But her jealous rage I could see, was the result of my mother having not seen Rose either, in about a year. And clearly, that sultry body sitting so enticingly in my lap, was not the one that either of us remembered or recognized. Though we both realized it was being weaponized for her own purpose. Rose had slimmed down considerably. Her hair was longer, fuller and a glossy raven shade. Those tits were big, round and perched up high on her chest. And the shapely, muscled legs led to a tight, almost visible, honey pot that I was anxious to explore if given half a chance.

"I know he's a full-grown man, "Rose countered charmingly. "I was just telling him. I had a drink to celebrate his birthday, and I guess it went straight to my head. Jay was trying to help me sober-up." It all sounded completely plausible, but naturally coming from Rose, it was total bullshit.

"By doing what?" my mom screamed. "Staring at your sloppy tits!"

"Look whose talking, you gold-digging tramp!"

This looked as if it could get dangerous. I was thinking "cat fight." Maybe they might even rip each other's clothes off. Rose dug in deeper, "Your floppy tits hang down to your waist (that was not true, I wanted to interject. But I didn't feel it was my place.) And that ass of yours is softer than this fuck'n couch."

"Then get off of it. And get the fuck out!" My mom shouted and wheeled around. I knew better than to take sides. Plus, having two sexy matures spar over me was almost a wet dream. Mom circled back when she heard Rose speak to me.

"Jay darling, I'm still a bit drunk. Would you mind driving me home? I'll arrange for my car tomorrow. Thank you honey." She wore a devilish smile and under fluttering lids, her blue eyes shone bright.

Mom dragged me aside, still under Rose's watchful glare. "I don't want you going anywhere with that conniving bitch. Call her a cab. Maybe the cabbie will get a blowjob as a tip. That's how she pays her debts. (I was thinking that maybe I would get a blowjob as a tip.)

"Mom," I intervened, "she is my only aunt. We can't send her home like this. Besides," I bargained, "she can't get anything from me for another month. I'll see that she gets home safe." I wasn't about to let slip any ulterior motive.

"And come right back," mom muttered. "I don't trust that drunken piece of shit."

It occurred to me at that moment that mom was trying to establish and maintain her new sexual identity as a submissive partner engaged in an incestuous S&M tryst with her own son. She was newly opened up to a revival of sensuous pleasures that had been repressed to only her imagination, and she was in fear of having them yanked away by a rival or even of them being exposed as a filthy, obscene obsession. Geri finally found a very willing partner who, without fear of embarrassment or reprisals, would expand these sexual horizons and bring her to the ultimate intensity of delight that had been hidden in her deepest, darkest fantasies. And I know that I should never have taken such crude and devious advantage of this delicate situation, especially with my mother, but how could I have ever turned it down? I've never claimed to be a saint.

And Rose, though apparently more interested in my future wind-fall, was also willing to prostitute herself to ensure the life of leisure that she so intensely desired. If she was ready and willing to subject herself to a debasing, slutty performance of sexual degradation at the feet of her soon to be wealthy nephew, who am I to argue with it? Really, what else is money for?

I did my best to hustle Rose out of the house. There was an awkward moment when she stood up for the first time after so much bourbon, and nearly killed herself in those heels. I had the dreadful image of holding her hair while she prayed to the porcelain god. Geri was conflicted over the idea of me driving Rose home or the possibility of her puking up her guts on the carpet, and having to stay the night. I was allowed to leave with as much of a blessing as mom was willing to confer.

On the drive in my truck, Rose appeared to "miraculously" recover her balance. She slid over on the bench seat and rested her head on my shoulder. And ironically at the same moment, we both reached a tentative hand onto the other's upper thigh. Our eyes met for a brief instant, and we seemed to come to a mutual, unspoken agreement. We were both letting our fingers wander on the other's bare flesh and allowing that person's digits some indiscreet liberties. She cooed again about how comfortable she felt being alone with me, her small hand emphasized the point by easing towards the swelling lump in my shorts. I noticed a warm, tingly feel at my neck where her lips were tracing a wet path and her teeth nibbled at my ear lobe. When her hand crept into my loins, she discerned the sticky remnants of my earlier escapade and just assumed it was because of her, she grinned fittingly. My exploration also uncovered the warm, semi-moist spot that she had endeavored to keep secret. But any thoughts of being embarrassed or shy, were quickly tossed aside. We were rounding second base. I thought that I might "chum the water" a bit, and determine for myself what exactly was happening here.

"You know Aunt Rose," I innocently began. "I was thinking about that old car of yours. Since I'm going to have a little money in a few weeks, I can easily picture you in a shiny little convertible. You know, with your long hair blowing in the wind and everyone able to see how sexy you are." Her ears perked up at any mention of something that could place her on a pedestal. I saw her cool blue eyes flash and could feel her inching closer. "After things are arranged with my Trust, I may be able to lend you enough to get something nice, would you like that?" She smiled like the Cheshire Cat and her palm started a not-very-subtle rubbing over the elongated bulge ballooning at my crotch.

"Oh Jay, honey," she purred. "That would be tremendous but I couldn't possibly repay your generosity. And please sweetie, stop calling me your "aunt," it sounds so formal. Afterall, I'm only a few years older than you, (I stifled a smirk,) I mean really, I'm not your mother's age. (She just couldn't resist.) Just call me Rose, honey." I may be wrong but that felt like another tug on the rope, with my mom struggling to hold on to the opposite end. Then she giggled and dropped another hint.

"A new sports car would be marvelous honey, but I can't imagine any way that I could ever pay you back." Her eyebrows lifted slightly so that I could see the forlorn look. Her grip tightened around my throbbing cock, corralling it and beginning to apply more pressure. I watched those sparkling blue orbs for a minute and read a determined look to her face. She puffed-up her soft cheeks and blew-out a heavy sigh, tensing for some sort of action. Rose spied the leering glance in my eye as I scanned her chest, the stuttering rhythm of her breathing made her tight blouse rise and fall rapidly. At the same time, we both nodded towards her hand, now purposefully stroking my clothed erection.

"Rose," I profoundly announced, "money isn't everything. I'm certain that we could work something out, if you're willing to try." The moment of truth had arrived. I slipped an arm over her shoulders and one at a time, slid her top down each arm, tugging it with little resistance to her waist. She darted a questioning eye at me, but then responded by fishing my swollen cock from it's confines and subconsciously licking her pink tongue along her ruby lips. "I don't see any reason why we still need this," I said hungrily, as I unsnapped the tiny hooks that held her thin bra in place and released her heaving tits. There was a fleeting moment of uncertainty.

She looked briefly at her bouncing boobs, being rocked steadily by the motion of the truck, and then back at me, with a smile that signaled that she was ready to take the next step. Her hand was working a brisk pumping action using the oily droplets of pre-cum leaking from the tip, to smooth the gliding motion of her soothing massage. Her thumb flicked deftly at the domed head and her fingers expertly slipped the full length, lightly tracing the bluish veins and circling the rougher skin around the head. I had struck paydirt. Now was the moment, before I was too far gone, to exert control.

"Rose, consider this the first down payment on your new car." With that, I applied some small pressure on her warm back. It was then that I noticed the small beads of sweat forming on her torso, and the very slightest of resistance to my hand, but then her head went down and her upper body slowly descended to my crotch. Her dark hair covered my pelvis. As I slipped my hand further along her moist spine and under the elastic band of her damp, satiny shorts, to grab a meaty mound of her plump ass, I felt the first soft, wet kisses trailing up and down the entire distance of my solid tool.

Her hand stroked diligently to stiffen the marble lance to it's full, throbbing dimensions of size and girth. Her tongue began to leave a wet trail starting at the bulbous head, swirling along the column and down to my balls. And then I could feel it's sure, easy climb back up to the tip where the quantity of saliva increased and her lips parted a bit. I helped to encourage her efforts by deploying my digits to tickle a path from her squirming butt to her volcanic cunt. Soon, I heard and experienced the stimulating suction and slurping noises as her velvety lips encased my firm erection.

Rose adjusted her supple body on the seat, allowing me to continue to rub and lightly spank her pliant ass, while making her position more comfortable for the remainder of the ride. Permitting my mushroomed head to gently part her kind lips, the warmth sent a tremor throughout my body. She casually shimmied her shorts off her legs, and for the rest of the short trip she was up on her knees completely naked, allowing her pendulous breasts to sway and bounce while her mouth performed it's magic on my pole. In this position, my roving fingers could explore the folds and crevices of her sturdy physique causing spasms of ecstasy to rack her torso while her head began to bob and circle the shiny, hard circumference of my pulsing prick.

I discovered immediately that just like my mother, when two fingers were inserted and then gently swirled around the stiff little nub of her clit, the intensity of her suction was like being plunged into a vacuum. The tight passage of her pussy was squeezing the fingers and holding them tightly inside. And the pouty red lips on her face were performing the same chore on my cock. To the point where I was compelled to pull the truck out of traffic and to a secluded spot on the berm, so as not to kill either of us at the height of climax. I barely had time to warn Rose of the impending deluge about to unload in her throat.

"Honey," she chokingly rasped, "I'm waiting for it! Bring it on. I'm so ready that my pussy is on fire. I've never cum with a man's cock in my mouth. I'm going to soak these seats in a second, and I want to taste your seed while I explode." Her big boobs were bouncing against the fabric and her butt was shaking like Jell-O on springs. My fingers rapidly pistoned into her sloppy, wet cunt when she uttered a deep moan from the bottom of her belly, only slightly muffled by the tingling rod distending her cheek. I couldn't deter the urge to let it go any longer, and I blew my wad at the back of her mouth.

She reacted as if stunned for a minute, as the initial spurt flooded her mouth. But guzzling the first batch down he gullet, she responded like a pro, and quickly recovered her rhythm, pumping my thick shaft and swallowing most of the rest. She managed it like a shotgun, determined to show her skills and in effect, auditioning for the role she was eager to play. With only a few drops escaping, she proved her worth by gagging down the entire volume of my insistent hammer.

With each stream of my cum that painted her tonsils, she gulped lustily and her trembling anatomy spasmed with an explosion and then the lingering orgasmic aftershocks. She swallowed it all and used her tongue to lick her lips and when the torrent died down, she expertly cleaned and shined my weary tool as it slowly deflated despite her encouraging licks. My hand was drenched with her thick, warm secretions and my wrist was growing numb from the constant thrusting. Her ribcage jutted in and out with contractions and sharp pangs of electricity jolted her twitching limbs and rattled her insides until she was forced to grab my arm with her shaking grip and wrench me away from her shivering genitals. She collapsed on the seat and shuddered convulsively for two full minutes.

"Did you like that Jay," she was finally able to squeak-out. "Happy birthday honey. There could be more if you play your cards right." Her coy smile; slightly smeared with creamy, white froth and the dilated blue eyes glistening, assured me of her intentions. But I also detected something ominous in the way she tried to assume an upper hand. I understood that we were all just playing a game, but I saw now, that Rose was trying to use her feminine charms to her advantage. I learned that I could never let down my guard.

As I hurried to park the truck at her house, I said, "There will definitely be more if you want that car. Remember, I said that was just a down payment." She took stock of her position and then dragged me into the house and just inside the door, she proceeded to strip off all of her clothing. As she led me to her bedroom, she was frantically tearing at my shirt and shorts. I was pushed back on the mattress and laid there while she shimmied between my legs and worked to reanimate my flaccid cock and return it to prime condition.

"Is this what you want, Jay." She looked at me with hungry eyes but still angling for a deal. "Do you want me to be your slut? We can arrange that, but it's gonna cost ya." With every word spoken, her deft palm gripped my meaty cylinder and was stroking it from root to tip. This tactic probably paid-off for her in younger days, but I was only horny, not desperate. She had already sucked my cock, and I had my mom at home just waiting for a nightcap, so I was able to meet her negotiations. Rose though was feeling confident. Her tongue performed lazy loops around the helmeted head of my rod, and in between sentences she took each of my balls into her mouth and thoroughly washed them. She also couldn't hide the fact that her body was also on the verge of another monster orgasm, she needed to speak fast while she could still form words, because her challenge loses effect if she's convulsed in ecstasy.

Rose saw my body react to the erotic manipulations she employed. My pole stood stiffly at attention and both of my hands were in her hair and guiding her ears toward the exact spots on my straining prick that would trigger the thunderous torrent of cum I was planning for her. She turned over her "ace in the hole." Her thumb and fingers were just teasing my thick shaft when she grasped my ball sack and pinched it off in a playful display of control, "I'm an expensive slut, but as you've seen, I'm worth it. I can do anything you like as long as you can make me cum like you did and... I'm going to need some little essentials.

She lost her train of thought for a moment as her emotions overrode her brain. Her soft lips formed a perfect circle around my ready-to-burst rod and while she slurped it into her round cheeks, one hand brusquely abraded her dark cunt in preparation for my entrance to her molten stimulation center. When she withdrew my sleek cock from her mouth it looked polished and pumped-up. She guided it purposefully to her moist slit and rubbed the tender tip against her swollen clit until she could take no more. She sat her plump rear-end on my crotch and deftly positioned the arrow-shaped column aimed due north, directly beneath her glistening snatch.

My erect pole slid in between her puffy outer lips and the domed head plunged forward until it was lodged securely in her tight cunt. Instantly she twisted and rocked back and forth until it was seated six inches deep and her wet pussy ground hard on my pelvis. Our pubic hairs met and mingled in a jumbled confusion of gooey, sticky coarse curls. My upward thrusts were met by her downward pressure. Just as I grabbed her hips and she leaned forward with her arms on my chest and her hair in my face, my phone began to buzz on the end table beside her bed.

With the screen announcing, "a call from Mom," we both mouthed an embarrassed alarm, but then we laughed as I motioned her to silence and answered the phone. It was as if Geri had a camera in the room watching us, or was displaying that motherly sense of ESP.

"Well, did you take care of the slut?" She couldn't hide her contempt. Rose's eyebrows drew sharply together, and she was stopped in mid-fuck. She was about to utter an angry reply when I stifled her with a quick wave of my hand and a placating peck on her right breast which was hanging directly infront of me. Then I silently laughed at Geri's unintended but apt description of the previous hour.

"Yes mom," I chuckled my answer. "I just managed to get something down her throat and I'm trying to get her to bed. But she insisted that I join her in a celebratory night cap, so I may be here awhile before I get her settled." Rose smiled evilly and started to rise and lower herself on my cock and lean forward to offer her bodacious tits to my lips. I laughingly slathered kisses on each tear-drop shaped breast and explained to mom that Rose was drunkenly trying to share her desserts with me. Then I said that I had to go, and that I would be home later.

Mom admonished me to, "Keep an eye on her, because she would use anything to get what she wants. She's nothing but a slut!" I assured her that I would be watching for that. And I hung up. I again got the impression from Geri's tone that she was as much jealous of Rose as she was in guarding my future funds and my lagging morality.

Rose bounced harder on my cock, sending her big tits into a series of erotic figure-eights on her chest, and flung her head back shrieking with laughter. Allowing the volume of her coal-black mane to sweep the sheets and causing her bouncing boobs to ride high on her chest with the perky nipples pointing at the ceiling. "I'm going to want more than just a car Jay, if you want me for your slut." she giggled seductively as if she had just won the lottery. "I can service you whenever you wish. And I'll obey all of your commands. But I 'cum' with a price"

"You're going to have to work longer than only today, you understand?" I queried her. "And you'll be available any time I want!" She was still smiling, seeing only dollar signs.

"Is this really what you want Jay? Do you want me as your personal whore?" Just then, to emphasize her leverage, she eased her hot, moist cavern up until only the straining tip of my helmet was still making contact with the clingy reddened labia. And her pointy nips dangled invitingly close to my eager mouth. I'm sure that she assumed my judgement had been impaired by this lascivious maneuver. And that I was caught in her spell. I'll admit that it was close.

"I can be good (or bad,) whichever you desire. But you'll need to take care of me. Is that a deal?" Rose purred into my ear as she kissed my lobe and ran her fingers through my hair. She spread her thighs once more, permitting my cock to slip easily back inside her warm, tight passage. The muscles of her pussy squeezed and inched it along deeper in to the depths of her sweet web. She reiterated that she was willing to trade sex for money, but that a car was only the start. Her smile seemed victorious as she sensed that my rocket was preparing for lift-off once more. But I still had a trump card of my own ready to play.