Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was certainly propositioning me and I suppose she considered me to be a fairly easy mark, for a mature woman with her experience. But considering all that she was pushing into the pot, she must have had to do some serious reckoning. I guess that somewhere along the way, Rose had tallied her assets and regrettably learned that she was not the "hot dish" that she envisioned for herself. Sure, she had taken the effort to lose a lot of excess weight, but with her bone structure and swim training, she was never going to be a runway model. Her legs were sturdy, and I can understand why she always wore heels- they emphasized the muscular definition of her calves and greatly added to her small stature.

Her tits were a major point of focus, and she knew it. But she had to face facts. These weren't the perky, looks-good-in-anything breasts of a twenty year old. She was closer to forty, and the age lines and sag gave it away. All the more as she tried to show them off. Rose was certainly pretty and sexy. Long, luxurious dark locks, icy blue eyes that twinkled when the corners of her mouth curled in a flirty fashion and those rounded cheeks brought a smile to her laughter. But all of those features were aging. Laugh lines, crow's feet, sag, these were facts of life and could be camouflaged but not eliminated. And the "big money" was going to the younger chicks. She could only sell the product she had.

The sexy mouth, with those plump pink lips that she constantly moistened with that snaky tongue was a genuine delight. But it was a double-edged sword. It could spew torrents or insults if she didn't get her way. Or she could ply that whiskey-tempered voice to suggest the dirtiest, most obscene and vile sexual acts that could set your heart (or your cock) pounding with anticipation. And she could employ her plump, sensuous cheeks like a bellows to fan a flame, and with that incredible suction that she would generate, I swear that girl could suck a bowling ball through thirty feet of garden hose. And she used that talent as her bargaining chip.

But lurking just beneath the surface was her bitchiness. This characteristic sparked more often and more easily than her smile. And with a limited budget and off-the-rack clothing, she wasn't easily going to attract the right man or even the "man right now." That must be what made her decide to play me. The sex so far was great, and her bitchy personality would be no problem because there was no love here, I could always cut her loose. And who knows? I found some hidden passion with mom, and Rose already displayed a submissive, playful attitude that I never imagined that she possessed. I only needed to wait, and watch if she overplays her hand. In the meantime, we'll both check and raise.

I needed to clear my head when I realized that she was still dealing. "Well," she needled, "is this how you want me? Do you want to make a deal? My body for your money? I'm going to need a nice, new apartment, the car, new clothes and some jewelry. And ofcourse, some spending money. And I'll be very, very good to you. What do you think?"

I reached with both hands to grab her by the hips and pull her elusive pussy down swiftly onto my hungry cock. She was instantly impaled on my firm rod and let-out a startled breath accompanied by a satisfied growl as she wriggled her wet pussy around my pole and positioned herself to sit snugly on my messy crotch. With just token pressure, I bent her top-heavy torso so that those looming, pillowy breasts- like half-filled water balloons- settled perfectly on my tongue.

"Yes Rose, I'm pretty certain that we can come to some sort of arrangement." I squeezed each pliant tit into my mouth and slathered them both with wet kisses. Then I nibbled and sucked on those hardened nubs, chewing a bit just to watch her jump and squeal. "I'll take-out a loan against my future Trust tomorrow, and you'll have a shiny, convertible next week- blue, to match your eyes." I watched as those eyes clicked brightly to the 200-watt level and her devious mind began to whir. "But your body and your bed will be available to me at anytime, starting now- and only to me!"

That deflated her and snapped her back to reality. Her famous temper flared. "No, no, no," she countered, the color rising in her face. "Wait a minute! That was never part of anything." It was obvious to me, that she had been planning to string me along for awhile as her gravy train, and then go off in search of a bigger prize. But she couldn't be too defiant at the moment, so she needed to check her inflated ego before she blew it. "I mean..." she stuttered. "But, um, you're a young man honey. You're going to find a girl your age. You'll settle down, maybe get married. There's no real future for us. Where will that leave me, your thirty year old aunt?" She was desperately plotting an escape plan.

"You're 35 Aunt Rose. And it will leave you without a car, an apartment and I'll tear all of the fancy clothes right off of your back, if you stop pleasing me! And everything I buy, will be kept in my name... including your hot pussy! That's the deal." She could see now, with a certain finality just how strong my hand was.

"And I want your answer now," I demanded. "The offer expires as soon as either of us gets out of this bed." Rose was seething with rage. Thinking that she had trapped me, only to see her plot reversed.

"That's no offer, you little shit," she hissed. "You know, smart ass, you may have gone too far." She was now frantically searching for a way out, and her feverish, black heart hit on this little gem. "I could tell your mother right now. That, as she was on the phone talking to you, you were balls-deep in your aunt's sweet cunt. How would that be? It might even change the terms of the Trust?" She had a desperate look and was sweating profusely. But she folded her arms across her chest and sat up defiantly.

It might have been a great play, if it hadn't been 90% bluff. Rose didn't want, or need for anyone to know that she had an incestuous tryst with her nephew. And if the goal of this entire "affair" was my money, this was absolutely the worst plan. She saw me smile at her preposterous boast and her shoulders visibly sagged. I almost felt a deep sadness for her pitiful effort. That worried her. I think then, she envisioned a very uncomfortable truth. That a rich young man, would be forgiven and even excused in the eyes of the public, if he fell under the spell of an evil temptress, such as a "gold-digging" female relation with bad intentions. But the woman in such an affair, would forever be branded as a shameless whore!

"And besides that, Rose..." and I allowed that thought to trail off with a wide grin on my face, and sent her imagination soaring at what I let linger. Meanwhile, I grabbed her and flipped her on her back so that those big tits shook like they were jelly-filled and finally settled on either side of her ribcage. She reluctantly laid back in a submissive position, guessing that her gambit had failed. I took her legs and hoisted them to my shoulders, exposing the glistening halo of damp, kinky curls that crowned her fiery-red labia. She was entirely open to me and no longer resisting, the pink pussy unfolded like a flower to the sun. My pulsing cock was pointed just inches from her spread-eagled target, and I commanded that she use her fingers to ply-apart that delicious-looking twat, and then like a perfect little hostess, she must invite my cock inside.

"Because Rose..." She now hung rapt on my every word. "You are going to call my mother." She looked stunned. "And you're going to tell her that you are my slut!" She got a puzzled expression and nearly asked if I was joking. I watched those dark brows knit tightly above her wide, blue eyes. "And you know what else you're going to tell her?" I saw her dismally shake her head numbly, as she witnessed her 'house of cards" come tumbling down. Her trembling hand slowly roamed down her round tummy and started to play in the wet, wiry hairs of her vagina.

"You're going to tell her that after we finish fucking, and then you've sucked the pussy-juices from my big cock, that we're coming back to her house." Rose was visibly shaking, and couldn't believe or conceive of what I was demanding of her. That I could even actually consider such a degrading idea. And she could see by my wicked smirk, the terrible punch-line that was about to follow. "Then you're going to tell her that the next time I fuck you, you will be between her legs, licking her hot cunt." That's when the full picture of her new submissive position suddenly manifested itself in vivid, erotic detail.

"That's right Rose," I couldn't help bragging, as it was the first time that I had spoken of it out loud. "I've already been fucking my mom, and now I'm going to begin fucking the both of you, together." She shook her head violently and muttered that she would "do" anyone else but "her." She even screamed that Geri would never allow that to happen. I assured her that mom would do as she was told, and that if Rose knew what was best for herself, she would obey me too. I was pushing all of my chips into the pot and flopping over the winning hand. Her head drooped.

"I see it now, and I imagine that you do too." She could only listen to me, unable to utter a reply as she saw how this was doomed to play-out. "You two are more alike than you know, or want to admit. And I have what both of you want." The truth of that was beginning to dawn on her, after I explained about mom's truly submissive persona Rose agreed that an erotic threesome where she would be dominant over Geri, just might be fun afterall. But still she balked. "Tonight," I added, making sure that she understood that only my rules would apply, "You two will put on a little show for me, you know getting to really know each other, before I fuck you both. Now, what do you have to say about that?"

Rose got a steely-eyed look to her firmly-set face and almost spat-out her contemptuous reply. "No please Jay, please honey. Don't make me do that. I'll do anything else you want. I'll do any other woman you want. But why her?" The jealousy or envy, or whatever it was, forced her to make one more stand. "I'll suck you and fuck you. And obey your commands, but Jay please. Don't make me do anything with that bitch. I needed only to rub my thumb over my fingers and she recognized the universal sign for "money."

She appeared thoroughly dejected for a minute. But as the concept took hold, and her position seemed tenuous, her smile brightened again. She whimpered in a defeated tone, "I'll get the car this week?" And meekly added, "And you'll get me a new place to live?" I assured her of both with the pledge that her body belonged to me. I asked if she could accept these conditions.

Her nimble fingers returned to stretching wide, the pink folds of her honeypot while her smooth, strong calves caressed my ears. Her other arm burrowed under those bouncy tits forming a deep cleavage and propping the pointy nipples up for my approval. Her smile stiffened as her body relaxed with a heavy sigh. Her pussy was open and she took my cock, placing it at the inviting entrance to her lustrous orifice. She purred seductively, "Take me Jay. Please fuck me. Make me your slut and take care of me, and I'll do whatever you want. Fuck me hard now, then take me home. I'm yours."

The end

Comments and votes welcomed.