Riverdale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

"Deal," she agreed.

They sang along to the radio the rest of the way with her telling him she sang better and him laughing at her. When they reached the construction site, it was vacant as he expected. He parked next to the trailer and after he unlocked the door she followed him inside. She helped him locate the files and plans his dad needed and she was standing very close to him when they looked into each other's eyes. It seemed so natural to glide into each other's arms and their kiss was passionate. "I want to fuck you," he panted as he ran his hands over her tits. "I want to fuck you hard."

"I want you to fuck me," she responded. "I need your cock in me."

They tore at each other's clothes while they kissed and when he sat her on the desk she spread her legs open for him. They both moaned when he rammed his cock into her and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they started fucking. She seemed to cum right away so he let his cock slide out of her. She whimpered at the loss but when he turned her around she knew what he wanted and bent over the desk. "You're driving me crazy," he said and when he slapped her ass she whimpered again, but she moaned with pleasure when he rammed his cock into her again. She came again before he sat down in the desk chair and she climbed on top of him.

"Cum in me!" she said as she fucked him and he sucked on her tits. "I want to feel your cock cumming in my cunt! Please, honey... Please cum in me... Yes! Oh, fuck! It feels so fucking good! Everything we do feels so fucking good!

"Did I hurt you?" he asked when they caught their breaths.

"Nooo," she replied. "I like how you fucked me. Your cock felt like it was in me so far, and it felt so good."

"You make me crazy," he told her.

"Good," she said and then she gave him a wet kiss.

"Holy shit! Look at the time!" he said. "We better get going."

They ran into some traffic on the way back and Archie was concerned he would be late to the gym for prep. "How about I just drive to school and you take my car and do whatever you have to do?" he said.

"You would let me have your car?" she asked incredulously.

"Sure," he said, looking puzzled.

"You never let ANYBODY touch your baby," she teased.

"You're not ANYBODY," he said seriously. "You're my best friend and I trust you."

"Sure," she said.

"Are you going to the game?" he asked.

"Of course!" she said. "I always go to your games, and this is for the county championship. I wouldn't miss it."

"You can just text me after the game where you are and I'll bum a ride there."

"No. I'll wait for you at the gym and we'll go somewhere together," she said, "or else just go home and..." He reached over and took her hand and she moved his hand to her chest. "I can't wait to be in your bed," she whispered to him.

He wanted to kiss her when they stopped at the gym but there were people all around. She squeezed his hand when he took his bag from the trunk and she couldn't believe how excited it made her. "Good luck," she said. "I'll be waiting for you with all the other groupies after the game."

Betty did a few errands and then went home to get ready for the night. She showered and worked on her hair. She knew Archie liked it down even though she usually wore a pony tail, so she would wear it down. Then she looked at her undies. She picked her sexiest pair even though she really didn't have anything sexy. She wanted him to want her as much as she wanted him. She realized she had been fucked three times last night and eaten once and been fucked twice and eaten today, and all she could think about was fucking him and being fucked again. She even thought about sucking his cock. How it felt to have it in her mouth and that she wanted to try doing it again. She realized that they had been together for almost 24 hours and that she missed him. Kevin texted her asking if she needed a ride and she told him thanks but she was covered.

She was hoping no one saw her park at the school but Kevin appeared out of nowhere. "Nice car," he said facetiously.

"My mom is visiting Polly so Archie let me use it to run some errands," she replied as they walked towards the gym.

"I see," he grinned. "And the fact that you look so delicious is just a coincidence?"

"Kevin!"

"You go, girl! You know your secrets are safe with me."

Archie was usually nervous before a big game but he felt very relaxed, and he thought he knew why. He and Betty had fucked five times in less than twenty four hours and he was very much looking forward to spending the night with her. When they finally went out on the court for the shoot around he spotted Betty in the stands. He couldn't believe he had never noticed how beautiful she was. They made eye contact and he almost got hit in the head with a ball tossed his way before he snapped back to reality.

"Is something going on between you two?" Kevin whispered to Betty.

"What are you taking about?" she stammered.

"The look he gave you could melt an ice berg," he said.

"Focus on Moose," she countered as she blushed.

Archie had a great game and wound up sinking a three pointer from half court at the buzzer for a 79-78 victory. He was mobbed by the team and a good portion of the crowd and Betty had tears in her eyes for the pride she felt for him. She saw him looking around as he made his way to the locker room and she waved to catch his eye. The smile he beamed as he walked her way made her wet. "Just text me where you are and I'll get a ride there," he told her.

"Don't be silly," she replied. "I'll wait for you outside."

"I smell something fishy going on here," Kevin snarked.

"Stop it," she told him. "Are you going to wait here for Moose?"

"I'd love to, but he would be mortified. I'm going over to Pop's.

"Okay," she said. "He'll probably be starving so I'll most likely see you there."

"And you know he'll be starving because?"

"Will you just knock it off!" she scolded him.

She wanted to run up and kiss him when he walked out the door to the parking lot, but she controlled herself. "You look beautiful," he whispered as she handed him the car keys.

"Good enough to eat?" slipped from her mouth before she could stop it.

"You'll find out," he grinned.

"I know you like my hair down and I wanted to look nice for you," she said.

"You always look nice to me, but you're extra nice tonight."

"Kevin was breaking my chops that we were making goo-goo eyes at each other," she told him.

"Sheesh," he said.

"He's okay. He would never say anything."

"If you say so. Pop's?"

"We're sleeping at your house tonight, right?"

"I was hoping we would."

"Then I can stand sharing you with everyone for an hour or so as long as I know we'll be together all night."

"We can just go home now," he told her.

"No. You must be starving."

When they walked into Pop's the whole school seemed to be there. Archie was mobbed and Betty saw Kevin waving her over to a booth. She walked over and watched as Archie accepted congratulations and hugs from guys and girls. When the crowd thinned she waved him over and he scooted in next to her. "I ordered you a burger with all the trimmings and double fries," she told him.

"Thanks," he said. "And I suppose you're going to steal at least half of my fries?"

"Of course," she told him. While they were waiting Archie's phone rang. It was his dad and he showed the screen to Betty before he answered.

"Hi, dad," he answered,

"Yes we won!"

"I did okay," he said and then Betty snatched the phone away from him.

"Hi Mr. Andrews, it's Betty."

"He did much better than okay! He made a three point basket from a mile away at the buzzer to win the game 79-78!"

"Right! And he had a double triple or something. That's good right?"

"Whatever, it's still good, isn't it?"

"I just wanted you to know, because it may not be in the paper until Monday."

"Okay, I'll put him back on," and she smirked as she handed the phone back to him.

"18, 21 and 11," he said.

"Everyone played good."

"And I got the files you wanted."

"Text me when you're leaving."

"So I can cleanup the mess from all the parties I've been having at the house."

"See ya."

"I just wanted him to know how good you did," Betty said when he looked at her, and then he felt her knee pressing against his.

They answered several questions about Veronica and Jughead's whereabouts while he downed his burger and she swiped his fries. When he was done he announced he was leaving and asked Betty if she wanted a ride home. When she accepted, Kevin gave her one of his looks. As they walked out to the car she saw Toni staring at them and wondered whether Jug would be getting a report from her. "Drive safe but hurry," she said when they were in the car.

They started making out just inside the door and by the time they got to his bedroom all she had on were her panties. "I wanted this all night," she said as he laid her down on his bed.

"You make me so hard," he said as he pulled her panties down. She stared at his erection as he knelt between her legs and then she pushed her cunt forward to meet it.

"It feels so good being with you like this," she crooned and then they started fucking. It was slow and deliberate and she came twice before urging him to fill her cunt with his cum. She came again with him and then they kissed and cuddled.

"Vee is better at sex than I am, isn't she," Betty said.

"You're new at this and you're doing fine," he told her.

"Tell me how," she said.

"I can't put into words how much you turn me on," he said. "And you're so responsive. You seem to like everything we do and you're starting to tell me what you like and want. And you're using language you never used before. And I appreciate that you're trying things that you think will please me."

"I want to please you," she said. "I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel."

"You're doing fine," he said again. "Just put it out of your head, okay?"

"Okay," she said.

"You want me to eat you now, don't you," he said as he ran his hand over her pussy.

"How did you..."

"Say it," he told her. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to eat me," she whispered.

"You want me to lick your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Say it," he said again.

"I want you to lick my pussy and make me cum," she panted. He moved so he could give her pussy a wet kiss and then he took her hands and placed her fingers on her slit. When she parted the lips he ran his tongue over the wet flesh. "Ooh, Archie... that feels so good," she crooned. He began kissing and licking from her cunt to her clit ignoring the taste of his sperm. When he began teasing her by circling her clit with his tongue she put her hands on the back of his head and pushed her pussy against his lips. When he sucked the little button between them she began humping her pussy against his face. "Oh, fuck! It feels so fucking good. You make me feel so fucking good! Oooh!"

He rubbed her pussy with his hand until her spasms slowed and when he began moving up the bed, she began moving down. She stopped when her face was in front of his cock and took it in her hand. "You don't have to do anything," he told her. "Just because I did doesn't mean you have to."

"I want to," she said, and then she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. It made her feel wicked to be licking his cock and she liked the feeling. "He does everything to make me happy," she thought, "I want to learn how to make him as happy as he makes me." She gave the tip of his cock a wet kiss and then she pushed it through her lips. "I have a cock in my mouth," she thought, and then she slowly bobbed her head until three inches of hard flesh was moving through her lips. "I'm sucking his cock," she thought as she pressed her tongue against it. "I'm giving him a blow job!" She kept bobbing her head taking more of his cock until he moaned with pleasure and she was afraid he was going to cum in her mouth. She quickly pulled back and she heard him sigh. "I'm sorry," she whimpered.

"It's okay," he told her and when she reached to put her arms around him, his cock slid between her tits. She pressed against it and the next thing she knew he was kneeling above her chest. She was confused when he took her hands and pressed them on the sides of her tits but she got the idea when he began sliding his cock through the valley between them. The tip of his cock was almost touching her chin each time he fucked it through her tits and his first rope of sperm splattered her nose, lips and chin. She licked her lips without thinking as sperm drenched her tits and he slid some fingers into her cunt.

"He came on my face and tits," she thought as she tasted the sperm on her tongue, and then her own orgasm surprised her.

"I'm so sorry," he said as he held her tight.

"I'm the one that's sorry," she replied, "I got scared and stopped... you know..."

"I shouldn't have done what I did with out asking," he told her.

"I'm not bashful," she said. "Did you hear me complaining?"

"You're driving me crazy, Betty Cooper," he said.

"I'm glad, Archie Andrews," she said. She was surprised when he kissed her because she knew she had dried sperm on her lips and probably some on her tongue, but it also excited her. "I'm hungry," she said when they relaxed a bit.

"Why didn't you eat at Pop's?" he asked.

"Because I was nervous and excited," she replied.

"About what?"

"About being with you in front of people, about wanting you so badly, about getting fucked in your bed."

"Oh," he said. "I don't think there's really anything here for a snack."

"There's leftover pizza in my fridge," she said.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "I'll just take a short nap while you go and get it."

"No," she whined. "I want you to go get it."

"It's your house!" he told her.

"I'm your guest here," she whined. "You have to feed me."

"I hate it when you whine like that," he said.

"I know," she replied.

"Then why do you do it?"

"Because it works," she answered.

"It works?" he said.

"Always," she said, and then she whined, "I'm hungry... You have to feed me."

"Jesus Christ! Okay, okay, just cut it out. Where are your keys?"

"In my purse."

"And where is your purse?"

"Probably wherever your threw my blouse and bra."

"Okay," he sighed.

"Use the back door," she told him. "It's the black key."

"Yes, dear," he sighed.

"And put some clothes on in case someone calls the police."

She went into the bathroom to clean up. As she looked at herself in the mirror she could feel sperm dripping down her thigh, stickiness on her chest and chin and the taste of sperm in her mouth. She realized she never felt more like a woman and she loved the feeling.

He saw the kitchen light was on when he returned with the pizza slices and when he entered he saw Betty getting some plates from a cabinet. She was wearing one of his football jerseys and he could see her pantie covered ass as she reached for the shelf. "That jersey never looked so good," he told her.

"Can I keep it?" she asked him.

"Will you whine if I say no?"

"No. I don't want to over whine." He had to laugh and she joined in.

"So, I always give in when you whine?" he asked as they started on their second slices.

"Archie," she said with a grin. "You always do what I ask you to, for as long as I can remember. Not that I ask you a lot, but you've always done it. The whining is just for insurance."

"Really?"

"Always," she told him.

"And do you always do what I ask?"

"Nah," she giggled.

"I'm sorry I made a mess before," he told her.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't finish what I started. I just got..."

"Scared," he finished for her. "I understand. I just don't want you to think that you have to reciprocate."

"I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel," she told him. "Please be patient with me."

"No problem."

"You called me Betty Cooper before," she said. "You haven't done that in a long time."

"I guess not," he said, remembering that he always called her that when he was teasing her. "It was fun in the car today. It's been a long time since we were together like that, singing and fooling around. I really enjoyed it."

"So did I," she agreed. "Why did we drift apart? Why did we let it happen?"

"Life intervened," he said. "Now we have college."

"Yes," she sighed.

"Let's leave serious discussions until tomorrow, okay?"

"Agreed," she said and then she began clearing the table. He followed her over to the sink and pulled her into his arms from behind. She sighed when he kissed her neck and moved his hands to her tits.

"I want my jersey back," he said as he nibbled on her ear.

"Will you whine if I don't give it to you?" she teased.

"No, but if you give it to me I'll suck your tits and bite your nipples," he replied.

"That hurts!" she complained.

"You love it," he told her. "It makes your pussy all wet."

"Everything you do makes me wet," she told him and then she leaned away and took off the jersey. His cock began growing as he gazed at her luscious tits and she helped him take off his tee. Her tits felt wonderful against his bare chest when they kissed and she giggled when he threw her over his shoulder and headed for the stairs.

They fucked slowly and tenderly and then kissed and cuddled until they fell asleep. He woke to Betty kissing him and he pulled her down on top of him. "What time is it?" he asked.

"Ten thirty," she told him.

"Holy shit!"

"I know," she said. "I never sleep through the night but I did the last two sleeping with you."

"Well, it might be because you came so many times," he teased.

"Perhaps, but it would still be because of you," she replied.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?" he asked.

"No, I'll make us breakfast," she said and he smiled.

"After we shower?"

"After we shower," she agreed.

Betty made them breakfast and after they cleaned up they settled on the couch in her parlor. "We have to talk serious now, right?" she said.

"Yes," he replied.

"You first," she told him.

"I will never forget this weekend as long as I live," he told her and she melted in his arms.

"I don't want it to end," she said.

"Me neither," he agreed, "but we have to get back to the real world. At least I do. I have a lot of things to straighten out."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Like school. I have a call scheduled with my college guidance counselor and I'm expecting some bad news."

"What! You never said anything! What kind of bad news?"

"My math scores are low for someone who wants an engineering curriculum."

"You're good at math!"

"I didn't pay much attention this year. I was fixated on my music and I didn't study as much as I should have."

"What else?"

"Ronnie. I feel like we're drifting apart. I mentioned how she's getting back into her old crowd and she's been bitching about me working with my dad all summer, like I'm doing it for kicks. I need the money, Betty. My dad is just getting by right now and if it wasn't for my mom keeping up the college fund they had established I wouldn't even be going to college. I have to pull my weight with my dad so the money he pays me is worth what he would pay another worker."

"I understand," she told him. "Have you explained it that way to her?"

"I've tried. But she's never had to work for anything and she thinks everyone gets a big fat allowance like she does."

"What are you thinking about doing?"

"I'm not sure yet, but she seems to be taking a lot of this personally, complaining about me not wanting to see her. For all I know she may be thinking of breaking up with me."

"She wouldn't do that," she told him.

"We'll see," he said. "I have to get school and my finances squared away first then see where things are with her going forward."

jamax
jamax
247 Followers