Riverdale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Jug. I..."

"It's okay, bro. You two have a special relationship. I understand that. It amazed me that I wound up with her for this long. I always thought you and her would get together some time somewhere."

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Take care of her," he said. "I'll be okay. Toni and I have been getting close. But Betty needs you. We can all see that. Everyone but you and her. It's a shame you're both going away but I think you'll find a way to get together."

"We'll see. Hey, if we don't get a chance to talk before I leave, keep in touch okay? Let me know what's happening."

"Will do, and you do the same. Let me know what college life is like."

"Jughead called me, are you okay?" Archie asked when Betty answered the phone.

"No," she replied.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes. Can I meet you in your garage?"

"Yes. Give me ten minutes to make sure my dad is out of the way."

He was waiting for her when she entered the garage and she ran into his arms. He held her tight and she began crying into his shoulder. He didn't say anything, he just led her over to the couch and continued to hold her after they sat down. Several minutes passed before her tears seemed to slow. "It hurts even though you know it was the right thing to do," he whispered as he rubbed her back.

"He wasn't that upset," she sniffed. "He seemed to be expecting it, so it was really mutual."

"But it still hurts, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but it had to be done, and I'm relieved that it's over and behind me," she said.

"Tell me what I can do," he said.

"Just hold me tight," she said.

"My pleasure," he said as he pulled her closer and rubbed her back.

"When we're together like this nothing else seems to matter," she said. "Is it like that for you?"

"It is, but then the real world creeps back in when we're apart."

"I want us to just be together tonight," she said. "I don't want to think about anything else. Just us." He kissed her softly and then with more passion when her hand went to his cock. He had been waiting for some sign from her that sex would be acceptable and when he ran his hand over her chest she moaned in his mouth. "I didn't think you wanted me," she said.

"I always want you," he told her. "I just wasn't sure what your mood was."

"I'm not afraid to tell you to stop if I wasn't in the mood, but I can't imagine not wanting you," she replied.

They kissed as they undressed each other slowly exploring each other's body and then they made love. She came when he did and they quietly held each other until they calmed. "I don't know when we'll have a chance to be together again like this, so I want to sleep with you tonight," she told him.

"What about your mom?" he asked.

"I'll call and tell her where I am," she replied.

"Won't she..."

"I don't care what she says but I think she'll understand. Your dad?"

"I think he knows we've been here and that you've slept here. He won't be a problem."

"Where are you?" Alice asked when Betty called her.

"I'm at Archie's," she answered.

"Oh. When will you be home?"

"I'm going to sleep here," she replied.

"With him?"

"Yes. With him. It's my last chance to be alone with him before we leave for school."

"I understand, sweetie. You're protected, right?"

"Mom!"

"Okay. I love you."

"Betty is staying here tonight," Archie told his dad.

"Er... In your room?"

"Yes. We have a lot to talk about."

"Does her mom know?"

"She does."

"Okay."

They made love slow and tender and after he ate her to several orgasms she sucked his cock until he came in her mouth. "You didn't have to do that," he whispered after he kissed her.

"I wanted to do it," she replied. "I don't want you to ever feel there's anything I wouldn't do or anything you couldn't do to me."

"You are so fucking good to me," he told her. "I've been thinking how great it would be if we could run away right now and just be together and take care of each other without all this other shit going on around us."

"Oh, Archie..." she sighed and she had tears in her eyes when she kissed him. "I thought I would be looking forward to going off to college but now I hate that we'll be apart for months."

"I feel the same way," he agreed.

"But you worked so hard to get the classes you wanted. We both did," she reminded him.

"I know," he said, "and our whole lives will be affected by how we do, who we meet, how we adapt."

"What's going to happen to us," she asked a minute later.

"What do you want to happen?"

"I want us to be together," she told him and then they kissed tenderly. "What do you want to happen?"

"I want us to be together," he said, "but the timing is awful. We're both so vulnerable now and I know I'm depending on you for a lot."

"Me too," she said.

"We have to go off with clear heads and do our best," he told her. "I don't want to hold you back in any way."

"You don't hold me back! Are you saying you want us to see other people?"

"No! But we have to be open to new experiences. That's what college is supposed to be all about, right?"

"I guess," she said.

"If what we're feeling right now is real it will last until we see each other again," he said.

"That won't be until at least Thanksgiving or Christmas break," she complained.

"What do you want to do?" he asked her.

"You're right," she had to admit, "we should leave ourselves open, but I know my feelings won't change."

It was a tearful good bye and then Betty drove away with her mom and a car full of clothes and furniture. She thought about Archie and she couldn't stop the tears that began running down her face. "It's not fair," she sobbed. "After all these years of me wanting him, when we finally get together we have to be torn apart."

"If it's meant to be it will last, sweetheart," her mom said. "You're starting a whole new life now. It will change you and you have to be open towards it."

"That's just what he said," she sniffled.

"He always has your best interests at heart," her mom told her. "You know that, don't you?"

"I do, mom, but I know how I feel. I waited so long for us and now I'm afraid he'll be taken away from me."

"He deserves a chance to experience new things too," her mom said.

"I know, but it still hurts and it still scares me."