Riverside Slut

Story Info
A young woman taken for quite a ride.
1.4k words
4.01
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotRegina
HotRegina
39 Followers

It was the Summer of 1999, the year I turned twenty. The heat was sweltering in California. I had missed the last bus heading home from my hosting job. I stopped at a gas station to ask to use their phone. I was going to call my friend and ask her for a ride home. As I was walking in, already feeling that the AC was cranked up to the max, I heard a man's voice right behind me.

"Hey, girl what's the rush?"

"Just trying to get home."

"Where's home? Maybe me and my friend could give you a ride."

I ignored him and kept walking up to the counter. "Can I use your phone?"

"Sorry hon, I can't let you do that. But there is a payphone around the side of the building you can use."

"Thanks."

I left the too frigid air and walked back into the heat of evening. I saw the car with another three guys hanging out outside of it. This was years ago now, so I don't remember in great detail what they looked like. But they were all black, and well that's really all I remember. I, myself come from a black dad and a white mom. I'm 5'5" and curvy. I have also always been into yoga and eating right. So, I have curves, yet muscle. When I was that age, guys really noticed. And those guys noticed. I ignored their cat calls and made it to the pay phone. Unfortunately, my one friend I knew I could depend on didn't pick up her phone. The rest of our crew was at a house party that night. Well, the ones who were still in town. A number of them left right after high school. Some went to college. Some joined the military. The friend I called preferred to spend her Friday nights at home reading.

"So, how bout that ride?"

I was torn. I really didn't want to walk the approximately ten miles home. But I really didn't want to hop in a car with four guys I didn't know. Especially since they were from Rocky Mount, and I was from Riverside. How did I know they were from Rocky Mount? Easy, I saw a Rocky Mount HS bumper sticker on the car.

"I need to use the bathroom." I walked towards the bathroom, and one of them came up to me and grabbed my arm, turning me around to face him.

"It's my birthday, how about a blowjob?"

I didn't say a word, just walked into the bathroom. He followed. I wasn't scared. Maybe I should have been. But I was turned on. I had never been the type to do anything sexual without having some kind of feelings for the other person. I had only ever had sex with two people in my life. One was my high school boyfriend. And the other was a very dear friend of mine who was there for me one night about nine months after my ex-boyfriend left for college, and I found out that he had a new girlfriend. And that is when I realized I hadn't had sex in about a year. No wonder I was so horny. Or maybe it was the brashness of this random stranger standing in front of me asking me to blow him. I was torn again. But then I thought fuck it. I'm never going to see this guy again. So, I nodded.

It was a one-person bathroom, no stalls. I locked the door. He pulled out his dick. It was thicker than any I had seen in person before. I got on my knees right there in a gas station bathroom, and took this random stranger into my mouth. I didn't even know his name. I didn't even know, nor care if it was his birthday. It was like something else had taken over my body, and I just craved having my body used. "Yeah, slut. Take my dick, take it all down your throat." So, I did. I swallowed him all down. I had never tasted cum before, and I was excited to taste his. But he had other ideas. He took his long, thick, delicious dick from out of my mouth and then laid down right there on the bathroom floor. He sheathed himself in a condom from his pocket, and I gladly took off my pants and panties and climbed on top of him.

I could hear his buddies banging on the bathroom door. I ignored them, but he called out saying he would be back out soon. I just kept bouncing on top of this unknown person. After a few more minutes, he started thrusting back. When he grabbed my ass, I knew he was close. So was I. And this was an orgasm so intense, the most intense I had ever had. I felt it from my head down to the tips of my toes. I couldn't help but call out. I could hear his friend snickering on the other side of the door, but I didn't care. All I cared about was the force of the orgasm running through me. I wasn't even done with that one, and I wanted more. After my shaking stopped, I pulled myself off the strange dick, and he removed the very cum filled condom. I put myself back together and washed my hands.

When I walked out, all three of the other guys were still standing right there. "You still need a ride?" asked the one who had asked inside the gas station.

"She already took one," replied the one who was coming out of the bathroom behind me.

"I'd love a ride," I responded. All five of us got into the car. They didn't ask again where I lived. I didn't care. I knew what was about to happen. I spent the car ride going back and forth giving blow jobs to the two I was in the backseat with. When we got to whoever's house, I was shuffled into a bedroom in the back of the house. Within moments, I was undressed, left completely nude under the eyes of four strange men. Hands were all over me. Mouths too. The guy from the bathroom had one nipple in his mouth. The one who kept asking me if I needed a ride had his mouth on the other. I was pushed down onto the bed. One guy one in my mouth, another in my pussy before I knew it.

That night all my holes got used and abused multiple times. It was all a blur after that. Sometimes there was just one dick. Sometimes two. But when all three were being used is when I felt the most fulfilled. And I definitely got to taste cum that night. Gallons of it, if seemed. I also got it coated on my tits, ass, and all over my back.

At one point, the one I thought of as the leader, the one who talked to me first made a phone call. "We have a Riverside slut here." And within thirty minutes, another four or five guys showed up. And then my body was used and abused on a whole other level. These guys were not at all tired when they showed up. I was fucked in all ways until long after the sun came up. In the end, I couldn't tell you one of their names. I couldn't even tell you who fucked me where. All I know what that I was taken by eight or nine black guys with thick long dicks, until they were all spent.

When I left that house that morning, I had a couple of thoughts. One was why didn't I just call a taxi the night before. The second was, what happened to my tip money that was in my pants pocket? I took the bus home that morning. I guess they were too tired to give me that ride.

Now, as a wife, I look back on that night sometimes when my husband is inside of me and think about the time I let myself get used by a handful of strangers. I've never told anybody about that night, but I know my husband enjoys when I think about it, He always tells me he can't believe how wet I get when I let my mind go back there.

HotRegina
HotRegina
39 Followers