RMN Pt. 04: Amore's

Story Info
Freddie gets his mum where he wants her.
8.1k words
4.52
3.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RestaurantMeetsNET Pt. 04: Amore's

The Great Seduction : Freddie's Story

Baxter v Baxter

I don't know what was happening with the MeetsNet, but the arranged Date that had been set-up for me had been pulled, and an 'Emergency Date' had been arranged.

I know I hadn't been with them long, but the three actual dates that I had a part in arranging had worked out well. My last Date, so she told me, was well satisfied; and left as sore as she was prepared to accept, so I don't know if it was something I DID -- or if it was something I DIDN'T -- do.

Anyway, the hotel, Amore's, that was now booked for us seemed reasonable; the restaurant had won Michelin stars; the hotel site was picturesque, so it shouldn't be a total loss.

I have to admit that apart from there being an interconnecting door to the next-door room, the room itself was nice. I just hoped that the door was well sound-proofed.

There was plenty of hanging space, and hangers; plenty of drawers, a 'desk' and a table; and a couple of easy chairs.

There was actually ground coffee and a cafetière, so REAL coffee; as well as instant -- if or when that was preferred. And a fridge with fresh milk.

So -- I celebrated, with a long soak in the bath, with my book and real coffee. (That is: - I soaked in hot water in the bath, drank hot real coffee from a mug, and read my book.)

I went down to dinner, to arrive five minutes early. The table had been booked in my name.

I was seated and presented with two menus, to which I devoted only part of my attention. The rest was mostly on the entrance to the restaurant, to get the first look at my 'Date'.

A 'while' later, my attention had 'drifted', so suddenly I was disturbed by my mother's voice, demanding to know what I was doing there.

I could only gape up at her as she again demanded why I was there, and why I had usurped her table.

I had risen to defend myself when both our phones chirped with the MeetsNet's 'Date Encountered' tone.

Both Mum and I froze, looked at each other, then grabbed our phones to examine them.

"What was that, on your phone?" she demanded.

I held mine so the screen faced her.

She gulped, took in a deep breath, and showed me the screen of her phone.

They both showed the same Date-Reference.

Implications and Connivances

Mum sat down and contemplated her phone; and looked as if she were trying to wish a different 'story' on it. That is -- 'trying to wish' -- and but actually wishing.

I stared at mine, thought about various things, and started growing an erection. I would need to be very circumspect, so I didn't drive Mum off.

Do you remember my discussion with Marion, about my Mum dressing more trendily?

Well, tonight she was right on the button! As far as I was concerned, anyway! Her dress was body-con, but not so conforming that it squished extra stuff out where it shouldn't be (not that it seemed like she had enough extra TO be squished out). The dress was sleeveless, satiny, mainly white with a tossed multi-colour effect that led up from the bottom hem, at the side of her right thigh, up and across her front, to 'disappear into the top of her left arm-hole'; it had a deep, narrow V neckline, made less 'obvious' because of the colour pattern and placings; and a split up to the middle of her left thigh, allowing a glimpse of stocking-top. Her shoes were something I had never seen her wear, (and hence presumed that she never would). They were strappy stilettoes, four-ish inches high, and a blue colour that matched the blue in the 'tossed colour' pattern of her dress. Her hair was brushed into a soft style, which again I had never seen her use, which was smooth, layered and almost straight, and falling almost to her shoulder blades. It glowed a rich, chestnut red-brown. She looked far too Hot for me to even think how natural such a rich colour could be -- I was too fixated about getting my hands full of it.

As she settled down, I got hit by this -- wave -- of perfume, that partially paralysed me. I have always been a sucker for Rive Gauche; as, for some reason, it is about the only perfume that I am able to identify, and hence remember the name.

It was then that my phone chirped for a received message. A quick glance at the source -- it was from Marion: -

"Freddie,

- your Mum has been an active member for a while.

- her Date-Contacts Profile matches you very nicely, including age, body form and hair colour.

- her Dates' feedbacks are that she is usually a 'hot' dresser.

She's an early birthday present to you, from me!

Enjoy!

"

* * * * *

As I gazed at this, contemplating the fact that Marion had set me up with Mum, and hence had set Mum up with me, I became aware of Mum's increasingly loud and insistent "Freddie!"

So, my seduction started -- at a very low key.

Fine Dining

The old film 'Tom Jones' (from the book written by Henry Fielding) seemed to have got it right, as in -- food, in an erotic atmosphere, increases the libido.

And the food proved to be good, and was aided by the dishes and styles that 'satisfied' us.

The food helped Mum to relax.

I managed to reign-in the wilder parts of my 'wit' -- the parts that Marion, and some others -- had grown to appreciate. Of course, I was still in my 'Seduction Initiation Campaign' -- so as to not antagonise Mum, that is.

It gradually became obvious, perhaps aided by the wine, that Mum was 'warming to my attention'.

The first time she stroked my thigh after some throw-away comment that I had made, showed that my campaign was succeeding.

Even while she wasn't even tiddly!

Then, one taste of her Poires Belle Hélène, with an especially dark smooth chocolate, and she kissed me, and licked away the smudge of chocolate from my lips -- from my Poires Belle Hélène.

Then, just to confirm to her that I could be 'a Gentleman', even under stress, I kissed her back.

Gently.

Then, once 'the ice was broken' -- I kissed her ardently!

She whimpered and sucked my tongue!

And she still wasn't pissed... in neither meaning!

Rape![?]

After getting her stretched out -- nude; though still with reservations; I patiently worked her nipples into diamond chips with my lips and tongue as I gently stroked her pubic mound, to a sound track of her whines, pants and groans; and breathing more heavily the harder her nipples became, and still against her whimpered background commentaries of: -

"Please stop, Freddie! I'm your mother, we shouldn't be doing this sort of thing! Please, Freddie! Oh-my-darling, suck just a little harder! We can leave here now," panting heavily, "and not need to say -- Oh My God[!]" (squeak) "another word. Please Freddie we should be going! We are already making the bed wet!

"No Freddie -- not there -- please. Freddie! I'm your mother you mustn't do this to me it's rape, Freddie -- oh -- there[!]... please baby, right there! Oh! Lick just a little bit more slowly, my darling, oh... please..." (squeak).

So, 'gentleman' that I am, I gave her an option. After carefully sliding my right middle finger inside her, I began lightly stroking her G-spot as I began lightly licking around her nether lips.

"Well, Mum, what would you prefer, the slow gentle climb as I caress you like this?" and continued my gentle strokes for a further few seconds; then I stilled my tongue, and looked into her glazed, staring eyes;

"Or the faster climb as I lick you here?"

And I swiped my tongue firmly across her clit -- twice.

Her response was immediate! She screamed as she climaxed strongly as she locked-up rigid.

After her breathing returned to normal, and she started to relax, I commenced to the next step of my campaign.

I moved to mount her, which re-animated her.

"No, no, no, Freddie! We can't be doing that! Don't stick that in me Freddie! It's rape! What will your father think?"

Squeaky whispers, "Take it out Freddie, it hurts! You're so deep, you're behind my lungs."

Then she squeezed her arms and legs around me, kissed me so hard; and gradually became stiff, and screamed out, "Freddie!", then she became so rigid-and-twisted around me as her orgasm picked her up in its huge paws; and, as we would effortlessly twist and shred a scrap of paper in our hands, and then scatter the shreds as having no worth -- that is what her orgasm did to her; but with the added ignominy of having her bladder and Skene's glands squeezed empty at the same time.

Just before the Little-Death took her, her sighed 'dying' words were, "I love you Freddie."

It had taken less than twenty minutes to get her passed out; once I had her stretched out naked on the bed.

Ten of those seconds occurred from penetration to unconsciousness.

I never even had the opportunity to do a withdrawal/re-insert.

I had never witnessed this in any of my previous partners, or even seen it portrayed in a porno film. (Well, why would they make one that short, and that short on action?).

I, and the bedding underneath us, were soaked.

And despite the remains of Rive Gauche and the urine, the primary odour of our drenching was of Skene's Gland ejaculate.

I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but all that became pretty much the routine each time we started to make penetrative love -- she would get so aroused at the idea of incest with me, that she couldn't control herself, and orgasmed hard into the 'Little-Death' at each first insertion. During ensuing -- Dates -- she always made up for it after her recovery, though, in both ardency and action!

Neither Blame or Shame; nor Guilt

She stiffened as she woke, gasped in a breath, held it briefly, then whispered out, "Freddie!"

"Yes, Mum. I'm here. You are OK. You are safe."

"Oh, Freddie, how can I be OK? How can I be safe? We are naked -- you are stroking my nipples, and you have me wrapped in your arms -- and your penis feels as if it is as far inside my vagina as it will reach."

"Yes, Mum, but you are safe because it is me doing these things with you -- and not one of those substitute boys you have been Dating, in my stead. I know -- Mum! I've wanted you, as you've wanted me. Now we are together; and can enjoy each other -- fully."

"How can I 'want' you? You are my son. What we are doing is illegal! Don't start moving! Oh, my God -- you are so deep!"

And it was only the grasp in which I held her that prevented her from wriggling out of my arms. But I didn't stop sliding in-and-out of her.

"Please Freddie! Oh, God, oh my God, ohmyGod! Stop, Stop!"

"Oh, Mum, I can't stop now! Now that I have you in my arms! We can make love for the rest of the day."

" 'Make love'? How can we make love? This is incest!"

"So what, Mum? Just because it is incest, doesn't mean that we do not love each other; or that we are not 'making love' together."

"So -- what, Freddie? Are you going to rape me again? Continue raping me?"

"Yessss! That's the answer! That -- is the very thing! You are powerless to resist me -- you are completely under my control. I can rape you to our heart's content, and no blame, shame or guilt, will be visited upon you. Let it begin!"

I rolled us over; her onto her front, me atop her back, again impaled as deeply as I was able.

I used my legs to stretch her legs wide; and laid on her as fully as I could. I grabbed a pillow, and pulled its case off, and used the case to tie her wrists behind her back. Not tight; but restricted enough to reduce her freedom of movement. Then, before she had time to realise my intentions, I leaped from the bed, and grabbed her thong, (weight for weight more costly than gold), and leaped back onto the bed between her legs.

I wrapped my right arm around her hips; and pushed her shoulders into the bed with my left, then raised her hips -- to copulation height -- and entered her / re-entered her -- with firm thrusts... tongue in her ear... cock in her vagina ... but still with no violence. She whimpered, then groaned.

Then, as I eased myself out of her -- and back into her -- in an easy, relaxed, but deep slide, I slipped a hand under each side of her chest, and palmed a breast in each, and pulled her upright against me.

"I love you, Mum." I spoke into her ear, "Thank you for last night, and the rest of today. Just relax and enjoy!"

And using my hands on her breasts, I pulled her firmly against me, trapping her bound arms between us. Then, as I used my fingers to twirl her nipples; I sucked, licked and nibbled her shoulders, neck and ears.

I continued shagging her through all this, and she gradually started to get vocal, so I released her left breast, and using her hair, I turned her head so that we could kiss.

I shifted the hold of my right hand from her right breast to her left, then with her mouth being forcefully kissed by me, I squeezed her left nipple, and drew it away from her breast as I started a series of hard, shallow fuck strokes.

Her voice started to wind up into a scream, so I backed-off from the kiss, released my hold on her breast, picked up her thong from beside me in the bed, kissed her again, then whispered into her ear, "You'll love this bit, Mum. You will be able to scream out your lust to your heart's desire, and still be in my power -- subject to my will!"

I then pushed the thong into her mouth, and kissed her -- using my tongue to push the thong further into her mouth.

We both shuddered as we shared her essences.

I then pushed her head and shoulders down against the bed as I started a series of short, shallow, but rapid thrusts and withdrawals, timed and penetrated purely to excite her G-spot.

She shuddered, squealed, and ejaculated.

I changed to long, slow, cervix stroking penetrations and stimulations, and kept those up, as I told Mum how this was my fantasy coming true, to have her before me, excited to unexpected levels. How I loved her, how turned-on she made me with every ejaculation with which she blessed me.

Then, as her breathing steadied a little from her orgasm, I went back to the rapid, shallow G-spot massages with my cock-head. Within seconds, she was screaming, and orgasming hard, and ejaculating, again. But this time, I didn't change my fucking -- I was getting close to my limit, and I wanted us to go together, at her next climax.

I didn't have long to wait, and she let go with everything, once again.

I pushed into her hard, and started ejaculating, rapid bursts.

I was laying along her as I whimpered out my love for her, over and over -- one profession of love for each thrust into her depths and 'eject' pulse.

Then, we were done! I collapsed onto my back, pulled the pillow-case free of her arms, removed her thong from her mouth, and pulled her against my left side with my left arm down her back, and kissed her hard, for as long as I had sufficient breath, as I lightly stroked her pussy hair. She shuddered two or three times as my stroking caused an amplification of her orgasmic after-shocks -- mini-climaxes, if you will.

These left her flopped against my side -- boneless, it seemed -- as she gasped for air.

Then, as her breathing eased, she bit my left nipple, hard, and pulled it away from my chest with her teeth. I groaned in agony as I stroked and squeezed her bum with my left hand, and her left nipple with my right.

"Now you know what pain feels like, Freddie dear!" she panted, feebly; and then she grasped my nearly flaccid penis in her left hand, and continued, "And sometimes it can feel quite nice!"

Then she released my penis, grasped my balls instead, and using them, pulled her head down far enough that she was able to take me fully into her mouth. Then using her lips, she slid my foreskin down my shaft and proceeded to alternately 'make love' (with her lips and tongue) and 'make not-love' (with her teeth) to my cock.

Through this I was once again sobbing out my love and devotion to her, and that anytime she needed some guilt-free hot sex, I was fully prepared to rape her for as long as she desired.

Introducing my Mother to my Lover

Eventually, she asked me why I would be interested in her aging body.

"You really don't know?"

"Of course not, I'm old enough to be your mother" severe catch in her throat, "I am your mother!"

"You sure you really want to know?"

"I suppose so?"

"Really? I'll really tell you -- if that is truly what you want?"

She pondered -- "Yes. I really think that I do!"

So, I kissed her softly as I stroked her nipples, then said, "OK, I'll tell you. But first, why not slip into the bathroom, and repair your make-up, and brush your hair?"

"What's the matter? Can't bear to look at me in this ravaged state?"

"Not that, at all, Mum. I love looking at you in that 'ravaged state', as much as I loved ravaging you into that state, in the first place. But I'd like you to spritz yourself up, because I want to introduce you to someone, and I want you to have all the confidence with which your appearance normally armours you! But don't overdo it. No 'harlot' make-up. We can experiment with that in the future. I'd really like that."

Then I dragged her off the bed, picked up her dressing gown, which barely reached down to her mid-thigh, handed it to her, then lightly shoved her towards the bathroom by her shoulders, then patted her bum as she went -- just for the pleasure of seeing her body's reaction -- the wobble of her 'glutes', the skip, and the glare over her left shoulder!

Then I put on my dressing gown; and picked up the shoes I most wanted her to wear.

Then, taking up a stance outside the bathroom doorway, I awaited her emergence.

When she opened the door, she was wearing the dressing-gown, and I immediately stepped up to her. She gasped lightly in surprise.

Using my left hand, I gently took her right hand and lifted it to my lips; and kissed it.

"Thank you, Mother. You look wonderful." I bent to her feet with her shoes, "Can you just slip into these shoes, and you will be ready? Thank you. You now look very exotic!

"Now, don't be shy, but I would like to introduce you to my Lover. And I want to show you what makes her so attractive to me. Come!"

Reflections of Ardour

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall;

Show the One -- I Love most of All.

* * * * *

I led her across to the full-length wall-mounted mirror.

I wrapped both my arms around her waist, and snuggled-in close to her back, and commenced some simple, lippy nibbles and kisses on her neck, and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Mother, I take pleasure in introducing you, here, to my Lover; and I'll show you why she means the world to me."

I moved my lips to just below her right ear -- Mum and I watched as I raised my left hand to my Lover's left cheek, then as the fingers on my left hand caressed my Lover's cheek; and stroked along the lines that gave her face the definition that I adore.

"See Mum?" I whispered into her ear, "See how my Lover's face no longer has that slightly... unformed look, that 'youth' -- in most girls -- shines out. But my Lover's face is fully formed; has lived; and can show that life. See these eyes, that have seen much, and are yet prepared to see more, and new things, and look at them, and accept them.

"See these lines that have formed because of the care she has given her family over the years. See here -- see her frown-lines; and here -- see her smile-lines."

And here I lightly pushed[?] her face, with my left hand, so that I could kiss the ... delicate line that ran from the corner of her nose to the outer meeting of her lips.