RMN Pt. 04: Amore's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her under me.

Then I fucked her so hard during the last three minutes that I could hold back, that I fucked her along the carpet until her head was banging the side of the bed. I shot into her -- deep; her arms and legs locked around me, totally rigid and screaming as she came with one long squirt.

Two hours later, she pushed me off her. Hitting the floor was what brought me round.

I lay there breathing heavily, my eyes closed.

And jumped as she said, "Please Freddie! Lick me! Please? Deep inside me. I want to cum again! Please Freddie suck my clit -- bite it. I need you to make me cum. Please Freddie!"

I rose up, lifted her in my arms, and kissed her hard.

Then I turned; and laid her face down on the edge of the bed, legs wide, and kneeling on the floor.

I started fucking her again, for long slow deep drives.

"Oh, please, Freddie, want sucking and biting." Her breathing became more ragged.

"Don't want fucking!" she snuffled in a sulky voice.

I stopped fucking.

"Don't worry, Lover. You'll get your cunt sucked, licked and chewed to your heart's content. But not until I've fucked another load of spunk into you!"

"Oh, God! Thank you, Freddie, you are so good to me! You've got to get it in nice and deep, so that it takes you a long time to empty me."

So, she lay there, face down on the bed, her hand between her legs, gripping my balls and pulling me into her. Then she went rigid as she turned her whole attention on using her cunt to make herself tight, and squeeze my cock, and to give me more friction however much her cunt was streaming oil.

She was gripping me so tightly that I was crushing her thighs against the side of the bed as she grunted with our exertions.

It took me all of fifteen minutes, and she hit two climaxes before I emptied again.

Then I flipped her over, laid her knees on my shoulders, and started torturing her.

Over the next hour (more or less), I sucked her clit and butterfly; licked deeply up her cunt; and chewed her clit and butterfly.

She writhed in pain. She writhed in pleasure. She screamed because of both.

She orgasmed through both, uncounted.

Her final climax brought her rigid, my head squeezed between her thighs as she squirted straight into my mouth.

She hit the Little Death; and went limp.

I then lifted her into the bed, and under the covers to lay on our sides, me spooned behind her.

I then held her close, as I wrapped her in my arms, right hand on her left breast, left hand on her right breast; and gently kissed and licked her shoulder as I gently fucked her as I fell asleep.

* * * * *

I woke as she clamped my hands to her breasts and shuddered, squealed and convulsed through an orgasm, as she fucked herself on my Morning Glory.

"I Love you, Mum."

"You little shit! Knocking me out like that!"

Then she pulled herself free of me, pushed me onto my back, straddled me, re-impaled herself, used my nipples to pull me up to kiss her, then snarled, "You may be bigger and stronger than me, but I am your mother, and you'll do as I say!

"You do NOT get out of this bed until you've filled me with cream." Then using my ears, she alternately forced one breast -- then the other -- into my mouth with the order, "Suck them hard, but no biting this time, OK my Love? You know what a delicate little flower I am; and need to be treated with care!" and here she gasped as she ground as far down to my root as she could manage.

"Then you will accompany me into the shower, wash me thoroughly, then submit to me washing you, then you will dry me off, then take me to bed, and shag the stuffing out of me.

"I shall then order a meal from room service, to be delivered to my room. Then we shall dine there. Then you shall carry me back here to your room, and fuck the stuffing out of me again, before shooting in my mouth. You will then clean out my mouth with your tongue; and swallow it. After that we shall see."

Then I grabbed her hips forced her down on me and pulsed into her at least three times -- but they were probably the equivalent to "dry retches"; and blacked out.

* * * * *

Well -- it didn't happen as she planned. In the end I was fucked out. We went into the shower; and, it was true, washed each other -- but as I could produce no erection, she sat on my lap on the floor of the shower under the falling water, and agreed that her pussy was really too sore, and achy to perform any more rounds.

Then we ordered food via Room Service, then dined.

Afterwards, we contented ourselves with the long slow kisses of pure passion and Love, but with lust sated for the time being.

And we slept, me wrapped in her embrace as I suckled.

* * * * *

End of Part 4