RMN Pt. 04: Amore's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Then I continued my whispers, "See, Mum? Look at my Lover's neck ... see how long, slender, and soft and delicate it is. Who could resist such a wonder of the world?"

I lightly parted the neckline of her gown, exposing her upper chest, and grasped her right hand in mine, and lifted it slowly ... until her fingers touched her skin below her neck, and using my hand, I used her own fingers to stroke her upper chest.

"Feel her, Mum!" I again whispered into her ear, as we watched her fingers caress my Lover's skin.

"Feel how silky smooth she is. Does her skin not feel wonderful? Look at her chest... See how fair it is -- no sun stains, or wrinkles. No toughening of the skin. She takes care of herself, Mum, just the way that you do.

"There ... you are stroking my Lover, Mum. Don't you wish you could stroke your lips over her wonderful skin -- to kiss it -- to taste it -- as I do. I love to taste her, Mum! Watch me as I kiss and lick that wonderfully soft skin. Watch her, Mum. See how she enjoys my softest kisses and caresses."

Here I turned her lightly towards me as, using my left hand, I moved her right hand behind her, so that it would be out of my way, allowing me to show my mother how much I appreciate my Lover's skin.

When my Lover started to breathe a little heavier, I straightened, and returned her to fully face the mirror, and then gently parted her gown until her breasts were both exposed.

I continued to breathe my words into my mother's ear, "See her wonderful breasts, Mum." and I slowly slid each of my hands beneath a breast, and as I gently hefted them, I stroked each nipple with a thumb and forefinger.

"See how fair and smooth my Lover's skin appears. See the gentle swells of her breasts -- their smooth, rounded appearance? But still small enough that their size and weight does not distort the flesh of her body. Breasts that have been used to raise her young one, but still managed not to become too enlarged. However, Mum, look at her nipples, see how responsive they are, how her nursing has enlarged them, making them centres of attention -- magnets for my tongue. Watch my Lover, Mum, as I nurse from her the way I used to nurse from you."

And here, again I turned her lightly towards me as, using my left hand, I moved her right hand behind her, so that it would again be out of my way, allowing me to nurse my Lovers breasts and nipples, giving each a slow, relaxed licking and sucking. I felt my Lover's response to my nursing as Mum gazed at my Lover -- and gasped in response. Then I released my Lover, and turned my mother to again face my Lover, and taking a hand in each of mine, I brought Mum's hands and fingers into contact with my Lover. I used her hands to heft the weight of my Lover's breasts, and Mum's fingers to caress my Lover's nipples.

"Feel now the smoothness of my Lover's breasts, Mum. Does not the weight of her breasts feel wonderful? Soft, springy and yet smooth. Feel how, my nursing has made her nipples slick, and yet tighter. Come on Mum, I bet you would like to sample my Lover's breasts for yourself.

"Admit it Mum, you want to caress her nipples with your tongue and lips; to take my place, and nurse from these wonders of female form. Say it, Mum -- tell us what you wish to do. Don't be shy, Mum. My Lover awaits to hear your devotion. Say it Mum!"

"Oh, Freddie! She feels so soft and hard and wonderful. And yes, I would love to suck and lick her nipples to bring her to the ecstasy of an orgasm!"

"Thank you, Mum. Now may I kiss you, so that my Lover can see how much you and I enjoy each other?"

Mum turned and enveloped me in her arms, as I did with her; and we stood in front of my Lover, as Mum and I showed her the depth of our regard for each other.

Ten minutes or so later, we separated, breathing heavily, and I turned Mum to again face my Lover, and then kissing Mum's neck again, I gently loosened the belt on my Lover's gown, and opened the robe, exposing the rest of my Lover's body to my mother.

My whispering continued, "Look here, Mum! See how smooth is the skin on my Lover's tummy! Look at my hands as they stroke and delight in the feel of my Lover. See her little 'pot', Mum. Evenly rounded, but still cute and subtle. A beautiful little bulge that shows, again, that my Lover has born young. But see here, Mum! See how my Lover has no unsightly stretch-marks; and what few marks there are, are light, and attractively silver hued."

I again took Mum's hands in mine, and used her hands and fingers to stroke, caress and squeezed my Lover's tight little belly-bulge.

"Feel her, Mum. Does she not feel wonderful? Can you feel how tight her muscles are, despite her little postpartum 'pot'? Don't you think she has combined good recovery practice with her good genes, to leave her so seductively complete?

"Let's explore my Lover further shall we Mum? Look, she still wears her robe, which is concealing some of the delights of her body. Why don't you slip my Lover's robe off her shoulders, Mum? Let us view her in her entirety."

Mum cautiously took hold of each side of the robe, about the height of her collar-bones, and we both watched as she slowly slid the robe off my Lover's shoulders; and released it to fall to the floor. Mum gasped at the sight she beheld.

I placed a hand on the side of each of my Lover's hips, taking the opportunity of caressing my Lover's bum with my cock and balls, as I both continued my whispered commentary and gently licking and nuzzling my Lover's shoulder.

"See here, Mum! See the wondrous flare of my Lover's hips, do they not shout 'Woman!' to you?"

I gently slid my hands up my Lover's body, following the contours at her sides, as, shivering, my Lover and Mother gazed into each other's eyes. I again took Mum's hands in my own, and laid them where mine had just been, and slowly moved them down, then back up to the sides of her chest.

"Can you feel that Mum? The wonderful dip at her waist, even though she is no longer a young woman, and has born young! The tight muscles, and the delightful padding around her chest, Mum. No xylophone ribs for my Lover. And feel it? Still that wonderful silky softness of her skin. Is she not adorable? How could I resist such wondrous beauty?

"Let's explore lower down my Lover's body now, Mum.

"Feel how her silky-smooth 'pot' blends in with her carefully trimmed pubic mound. Feel how silky and soft her hair is, Mum. Feel around the edges. Feel how smooth and stubble free it is. Let's follow her lips down." Mum's head dropped back to lay on my shoulder; her mouth agape; and breathing heavily. But she never took her eyes off the captivating sight of my Lover enjoying my caresses. "See and feel how both lips are smooth and stubble free, Mum. What do you think? How do you think that my Lover maintains such soft and stubble-free skin? Would it be shaved, or more strongly depilated? How would she achieve such a finish, Mum? How?"

Still breathing heavily through the caresses and stimulation that we had been giving my Lover, Mum whispered, with a half sob, "Waxing!"

"Really, Mum. You think that my Lover has subjected herself to waxing? I know that waxing would achieve that effect. But could that not hurt, to have the hairs pulled out of so delicate an area? What do you think, Mum? Does it hurt?"

Mum answered me with a sob, "Oh, yes, Freddie. The pain is excruciating when waxing is done around our lips."

"Excruciating, eh? That must mean that my Lover sacrifices her comfort, however briefly or long, to be able to present her Lovers with such beauty. Do you think that my Lover does this for her lovers?

"Does she do it for me? To make herself attractive to me?"

"Yes, Freddie, my Love. She would do it to make herself more attractive to her lovers; and, especially for you."

"There, Mum. Isn't my Lover wonderful? Waxed so that she would be more attractive to me!

"And I must tell you, Mum, that I find the way my Lover has cared for her appearance makes me more than attracted. It makes me deeply desirous for her -- 'Hot for her' might be a good description. Do you think that my Lover appreciates my feelings for her?"

At this, Mum was panting, but she was able to 'huff' out, "Yes, Freddie. I would expect your Lover to welcome your feelings for her."

"How would you feel, in her stead? Would you desire your lover to have these deep feelings for you?"

"Yes, Freddie." she whispered, "I would so treasure those feelings in my Lover!"

"Isn't it wonderful that my Lover values the same traits as you, Mum? I believe that you and she could be comfortable together. Do you agree?"

Mum nodded with assurance as she 'husked' out, "Oh yes, Freddie. Very much so."

"Come Mum," I whispered as I continued to kiss and lip her neck, shoulders and ears, "let us finish your introduction."

Throughout the latter part of this introduction, both Mum and I had been caressing and stroking around my Lover's pussy -- combing through her bush, and stroking around her outer lips.

With me still in control of Mum's hands and fingers, we began to stroke, and caress; and lightly squeeze and tug my Lover's inner lips. With my mother doing this to my Lover, Mum's breathing was becoming deeper, but, at the same time, more halting.

"Can you see and feel the wings of my Lover's love-butterfly? See and feel how her long inner lips, when separated reveal her channel to fulfilment? Don't they feel soft, and plump? Are the wide wings of my Lover's butterfly not an indication that my Lover is all woman, and is created to be able to take satisfaction from the lips of her lover? See the way my Lover is reacting to our caresses? Doesn't she look adorable? How can anyone, let alone one such as I -- resist such temptation?

"Now here, at the summit of her cleft, can you see how large her little man is? Watch as we feel his silky hood, and how hard he is. See how the hood slides back to clearly reveal his little head. Watch my Lover, Mum, as we play with her, and watch how her body changes."

My Lover was shivering with lust, and Mum was whining with desire. I watched my Mum/Lover's eyes as they feasted on her sister-in-love's body and arousal.

"Now feel this, Mum." and gently taking a butterfly-wing between the first-and-second fingers and thumb of each hand, I slowly parted the wings wide, and held them against her thighs. Slickness oozed from between them, "Stroke the channel between my Lover's wings, Mum. Feel how hot, and soft she is." Mum's fingers, of their own accord, made their way between my Lover's wings, and started caressing. One hand caressed Up, and the other caressed Down. My Lover's mouth was gaping as she shivered as if on the verge of ecstasy. Mum was breathing in little raspy squeaks.

"Also, feel how WET she is. Is that not another indication of how wonderful she is? How her body has let itself relax and accept what we are doing with her? And to be aware of how much of a Woman she is!

"Now let's follow, and seek the source of this wonder, this elixir of life, and the source of the taste of pure lust; primal in all that draws it forth.

"Here we find her channel to fulfilment. And also, the canal that brought forth her youngling, straining and stretching her sheath as he emerged. But, Mum, that straining is a distant memory, and the stretching has been reduced, the sheath -- exercised and strengthened, so that my Lover's sheath can clamp my dagger tightly.

"I love that about her, Mum. She has attempted to restore her early nature; and by my eager penetration, it seems to me that she has fulfilled that attempt. I have to tell you, Mum, that my Lover's skill with her sheath muscle-control, nearly robs me of control every time I apply my dagger to massage her walls, as I attempt to bring her a little joy.

"Now let us continue. Feel how my Lover's secretions have flowed. Look how her thighs glisten with her desire. Feel how smooth her thighs feel, how slick they are."

I raised the fingers of Mum's right hand towards her face.

"Why not sample my Lover's delights again, Mum? Feel how slick are her juices between your fingers. Does that not indicate that she can readily accept me into her with little to no discomfort?

"Smell my Lover's essence, Mum. Does she not smell, clean, but spicy? Is that not a smell of a true woman ready to celebrate her Lover's ardour? Taste her, Mum. Does her taste suit the smell of her essence? Come, Mum. Feed me with my Lover's essence. Let me indulge and delight in her spices."

And opening my mouth, my mother inserted her fingers that were still covered in the nectar she had so recently sampled from my Lover's body. Mum and I gazed into each other's eyes as she fed me -- whilst holding her breath -- and her body vibrated with little shivers. Hungry as I was for my Lover's delights, I did not rush my sampling from my Mother's fingers. Eventually, with Mum's fingers clean, but with my mouth still awash with my Lover's nectar, Mum and I kissed deeply, so that we could share my Lover's arousal. Mum groaned deeply as our mouths separated. Then I lightly kissed Mum's lips, again, and thanked her for the treasure she had dispensed to me.

"Do you think that my Lover is ready to make Love to me? Feel me, Mum." and I moved her right hand behind her to grasp my rigid dagger. "Feel how hard I have become, in readiness to sample the lust and desire of my Lover's body.

"Do you think that she is ready for me, Mum? Do you think she will just ... accept me? Or is it that her body will welcome my invasion of her sheath, her channel to fulfilment, and readily accept the Love and devotion I wish to impart. What do you think, Mum?"

Mum was transfixed by the sight of my aroused Lover in front of her; and squeezing my ardent need to couple with my Lover.

She swallowed heavily, right hand busy behind her; then croaked out, "I think ... that your Lover is ... ready for you."

"Should I start to make love to her now, Mum?"

She breathed in. Her mouth opened and closed -- but only the sound of her rasping breath was audible; but she nodded, twice.

"As you are here, Mum, and I have shown you by sight, and touch, smell, and taste, why my Lover is so special to me and why I Love her, you must now watch -- as she and I make Love.

"You must watch all that we do. I intend to raise her to full gratification, so you must expect her to become uncontrolled; and be demanding about how she wishes to bask in that gratification. You see, I get so much more gratification when I can perform to her demands and needs. And she will do to me as she wishes, to help her own gratification.

"Are you prepared to watch her as she demands things of me; and performs acts on me that she and I both desire, but which you, Mum, may feel is inappropriate. You must observe it all. You must not interfere, but if she wishes, you must aid her. Or, where you feel things could be enhanced for her, please help her.

"Do you accept all this, Mum? Just say, or nod your acceptance, and we will begin. Well?"

Mum squeaked as she swallowed and nodded vigorously.

"Thank you, Mum." And I kissed her deeply as I held each bum cheek; and pulled her mound against my now raging cock.

"Now keep watching, but step aside so that my Lover and I can embrace."

Fare L'amore

(Fare L'amore (It) = To make love.)

I stepped behind my Lover, enclosing her in my arms as I gripped a breast in each hand and squeezed her nipples hard as I stretched them away by extending my fingers, and bit her shoulders as I flexed my hips, sliding my cock up-and-down my Lover's bum crack. Her whimpering started.

I backed off slightly; and bent my legs to bring the head of my cock lower than her crotch.

"OK, my Love. Open your legs, bend forward, and lean against the wall, hands each side of the mirror.

"Mum, I want you to watch closely, as she welcomes my dagger into her sheath."

My Lover did as I asked. Her body was nearly horizontal. I moved my tummy into contact with my Lover's wonderful, smooth, and taught semi-globes. God, she was Hot! I gradually straightened my legs, so that my cock rose -- and my helmet nosed into her pussy slot.

Still with my hands squeezing her breasts, I pulled her more upright.

"Touch me, my Love. Guide me in. Mum, watch us. Watch as she helps me enter her. Then I am going to be a bit brutal. But first, I am going to slide in and massage her G-spot.

"Are you ready, my Love?"

She was shivering in anticipation; and whimpering with nerves.

She screeched briefly as I entered her. I then proceeded to do a slow, slow, internal caress, using my rigid dagger; going deep, and rotating my hips.

Then she started to shake.

"Watch my Lover, Mum. I believe that she is about to climax. Watch closely. See how beautiful she looks as she surrenders to her ecstasy."

Then I took hold of my Lover's hips, and fucked her hard and fast, using just the end two or three inches of my cock.

My Lover leant harder against the wall, raised on her toes, arched her back to align her sheath more horizontally, and went rigid.

Then as she tensed-up, I fucked her hard and deep, feeling her cervix with every thrust.

Her mouth and eyes opened wide as she stared back at My Lover/herself. Then she gave a full-throated scream; and soaked my legs and the carpet between her legs. Her legs lost their rigidity, so it was only her weight against the wall; my hold on her hips; and my penis in her vagina that kept her upright, but she kept watching us in the mirror.

I kept fucking her hard. She came and squirted, and screamed, again.

Then again.

Then, as I neared my own climax, I could feel my cock swelling and my body stiffened.

Both my Lover and my mother knew!

They wrenched my Lover out of my grip, and un-impaled her cunt from my cock, then swung, knelt, and re-impaled herself back on my cock, by immediately taking me deep-throat for the first time in my life.

Watching my Lover impaled on me, with her nose pressed into my pubic hair, I lost it. I came in one -- long -- blast, straight down her throat. I almost passed out, so I crumpled down to the floor.

Still impaled, my Lover followed me down, rotated around and pressed her pussy to my lips, as with hard squeezes, sucks, scrapings of teeth, she continued her fellatio.

I recovered, quickly enough that as soon as I started licking and sucking her clit, and fingering her G-spot, she came again, drenching my face; and in lieu of screaming, she strangled my cock with her lips and throat, her teeth chafing against my root.

I became fully erect almost immediately, she orgasmed and squirted again.

She sucked, licked, wanked me, and crushed me nearly to my root.

Then as she squeezed my balls, I started shooting again. She backed off until only my knob was in her mouth. She didn't swallow. I nearly fainted again.

She backed off my cock, turned and latched onto my lips, and kissed me full bore; and snowballed me.

I passed it around my mouth, passed part back to her, and swallowed my part. She accepted what I had passed back to her; and swallowed it. Then, as my 'Lover' dissipated -- my mother took over, now fully released from her reticence. She swung back, re-impaled her cunt on my still hard cock, grabbed my hands, squeezed her tits with my hands, snarled at me: -

"Squeeze my tits and nipples! Pull my nipples! Do it!"

Then she fucked me hard. As she started cumming again, then again; she leaned down against my still squeezing hands, and kissed me hard

We kissed again as she came hard again. This time she squirted.

As she started to cum again, she realised I was on the edge.

She whimpered into my ear, as she was biting my shoulder, "Squeeze me. Oh, please squeeze my tits tight; and fuck me, I'll hold off until you cum. But it's got to be as deep into me as you can drop it!"