Road Games

Story Info
Beth is challenged to a daring game on the highway.
1.3k words
4.6
16.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Beth and I recently went on a trip to the beach. It's several hours of driving so we spent 2 days getting there. I came up with a plan to make it fun hopefully for both of us.

I had saved up a couple thousand in cash to spend on my fishing habit however I thought it might be a lot more fun to use it for a sexy adventure. I started by getting some envelopes and writing a note titled Road Trip Game Day.

Following is the note.

Road Trip Game Day

If you choose to play the game you will be instructed on what to wear for the trip. I have 4 envelopes and each one has a set of instructions in it. When I hand you an envelope you will open it and follow the instructions. If you commit to play there is an envelope with $2000.00 in your dresser. Text me and let me know your decision.

I placed the note on her bathroom vanity while she was in the shower getting ready to go on our trip. I went out and started loading the car. Several minutes later I received a text that said "I'm in."

I had laid out an outfit for her to wear. It was a full-length skirt with slits up to the waist on both sides. The top was matching black and white and tied in the front just above her belly button. She had a lace halter top under it which you could see a lot of.

She came outside with the outfit on and a big smile. We finished loading the car and headed out. After about an hour I stopped for gas. I told her I would gas up if she would get us some coffee or something. She headed in and was immediately getting a lot of looks. I knew this was going to be a fun trip.

We drove for a couple more hours and I stopped at a casino that I knew had a good restaurant. We went in and were seated. There were about 15 people in the restaurant mostly men on their lunch break but also some couples. We ordered our lunch and the waitress told Beth how she just loved her outfit. As the waitress walked away to turn in our order I handed Beth her first envelope.

She looked at me kind of nervously and opened the envelope. You will go to the restroom and remove all undergarments and return. She looked at me and said, "This top is very thin, I'm not going to be able to keep my boobs covered"! I just said, "Well it's up to you if you want to continue the game or not".

She sat there for a minute then she said she did need to go to the restroom. I sat there wondering if she was going to call the game off. A few minutes later I saw her walking back and I knew the game was on! She was looking straight at me with a very seductive look. She was walking past several of the people in the restaurant and I think every one of them was locked on her. Every time she would take a step her tits would move side to side. Her nipples were hard as a rock and that material was barely containing those titties.

The waitress brought our lunch and when we were finished she came by and told us that the guys at a nearby table had bought our lunch. We waved and told them thanks and they waved back. Then Beth took me by surprise. She stood up and walked over to their table and started talking to them! She waved me over and said "These gentlemen would like to take a pic with me. Would you be so kind"? They each handed me their phones and I took several pics as they stood by her with big smiles. I even took some video clips while they were moving around for different poses so it would show Beth's big tits bouncing and swaying.

We headed to the car and got back on the road. Beth started reaching over and rubbing on me and flirting around. I said, "That turned you on didn't it"? She didn't answer she just smiled. I handed her the next envelope. She didn't hesitate to open it. It instructed her to reach behind my seat and grab a backpack. She was then to remove her panties and use the vibrator and lube and cock that were inside.

Beth removed the contents of the backpack. She used some lube and started to vibrate her pussy. She reclined the seat back and inserted the cock and went to grinding it. She was shaking and moaning. Over the next 20 minutes, she came at least twice and was asking me to pull over somewhere so we could fuck. I told her that would happen later if she was a good girl. We merged onto the interstate and I handed her another envelope.

Beth slowed down her breathing and anxiously took the envelope. This one instructed her to remove her clothes completely and not to cover her tits. She was to stay this way while I passed 3 semi-trucks. She looked at me and said "You are so naughty. She stripped and it wasn't long before we were behind a semi. I eased around and slowly pulled up beside his driver's side door. I matched the pace and hung out for a bit. She said " I think it's been plenty of time so I eased forward and he laid on his horn.

One thing I had not thought of was those truckers like to talk on the radio. I noticed a truck that had passed us a bit ago had backed off a little and was over in the right lane. I quickly caught up with him and he had his window down. When we got up beside him Beth was looking straight ahead with those big titties standing out proudly. The trucker was putting his head out the window. He started honking his horn. I said, "Look at him".

Beth looked up at him and gave him a big smile. He laid on the horn as we drove on. There were no more trucks in sight so I said "Well we will have to find another truck". She said," Let's do it". I looked over and she was rubbing her pussy with her other hand tugging on a nipple. I said, " You are so fucking sexy". She said" I'm going to cum. I said, "Slow your pace, I want the next trucker to watch you cum".

She continued to rub her pussy but slowly as she wriggled around in her seat. We went about 3 miles and topped a hill and there were 5 semi trucks! They were bumper to bumper and only going about 60. I said, "Work that pussy girl". She just started moaning and rubbing. I pulled up beside the first truck and he started waving and honking. I paced alongside giving him a great view for at least a minute. Beth was about to explode with a huge orgasm. I pulled ahead.

Beth looked over at me. I said, "You want them to watch don't you"? She said "Yes"! I said, "Well show them all"! She just looked at me and said

" Fuck yeah"!

I moved ahead and we got even with the next truck. Beth was starting to go wild! The driver leaned out and had his phone and was taking pics or filming all while trying to watch the road. Beth started saying "Ohh damn, ohh fuck that feels good"!

I caught up with the remaining trucks spending a good amount of time alongside each driver. They were honking and waving. She grabbed the toy cock and started grinding on it. She was having a continuous orgasm! When we got alongside the last truck Beth was pretty worn out. She grabbed her tits and just looked straight at him smiling.

We pulled ahead. I said "I have one more envelope for you. You will get it tomorrow".. she looked at me smiling and said " "Oh I'll be ready"!