All Comments on 'Road Service'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
evilsean1evilsean1over 1 year ago

Great build up and a better conclusion.

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

It's been a while since I indulged in one of your stories. Not sure why. Imagine my delight at seeing you come up on me favorite authors feed. I had to read it. I love that the stories are in a time that was so special. I would have been around Tracy's age. Great times, age, memories, and story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hardly ever miss reading your stories. Marvelous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it and thanks so much for another fun story, from the initial meeting to the climax a very enjoyable ride.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

Good writing and excellent characterizations, as usual. It's nice to read stories that adhere to "show, don't tell" and respect the reader enough to let them read between the lines. You ended the story at just the right point: ambiguity. Is this a one time fling? Will it turn into more? It doesn't really matter...the ambiguity is perfect.

Brava!

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 1 year ago

good story as usual,u r my favorite writer..thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously good writing! I liked that you didn't have them hop into bed on their first meeting. Makes it more believable and lets the sexual tension build. Very hot.

jackie_emjackie_emover 1 year ago

Great story. I had to stop part way through to listen to the Rolling Stones song "Lady Jane". Nicely built up. Might have liked a happily ever after, but that's me.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Sounds like they both got a good servicing.

I like how you create realistic situations and add a lovely erotic touch to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this isn't the last we see of KC and Tracy. I was so happy to find another offering from you this morning. I always enjoy your writing, and this is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Too many mounds though. Enough that I was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, does it go further.

SensualFanSensualFanover 1 year ago

You really are a great story teller. You manage to draw interesting characters, put them in well crafted situations and make them seem real and natural. Then, icing on the cake, you draw very sensual and, well, just hot, sexual encounters. That you do it so often is remarkable enough but you are truly a Mistress of your craft in that you are able to do so in so many diffferent genres. As the British would say, Good on you.

XactoXactoover 1 year ago

You’ve crafted another jewel of a story. Thank you!

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Do not need resolution; you created two believable characters in believable, erotically fun moments. Enjoyed. Will let my imagination finish this romantic piece — it is a romance thanks to your imagination. 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the references to familiar cultural icons from the past that make those of us of a certain age smile and nod. It’s nostalgic in a good way. And Kaylee in skin tight leather pants paired with a barely there white vest also brought back pleasant memories. The pacing of the story was very well done, with Tracy’s “curiosity” driving the whole narrative. - Her rapid acceptance of / adjustment to lesbian sex was perfectly predictable thanks to the excellent setup. A forgivable name mixup early on, and overall an excellent presentation. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

A great story Ann. I do hope, based on the abrupt end, that you will consider continuing it at some point.

kathy2012kathy2012over 1 year ago

I was so thrilled to see another story by you! You did not disappoint! The sex was hot, my lover and I brought each other to countless orgasms reading the passages to each other! Thank you!

Best regards,

Kathy

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

I love your work - this was delightful!

wilson711wilson711over 1 year ago

Great character development; Kaylee takes charge and continues to seduce Tracy throughout!

GF359GF359over 1 year ago

Wonderful story! It was a departure for me to read about two women, but your writing and storytelling is so good that I just dove in. I am so glad that I did. Thank you!

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
Crossing over

I really enjoyed your story development, Tracy's inner monolog and Kaylee's flirtatious remarks. Curiously, I began to lose a little focus as you got into the hot and heavy. Perhaps it was because I was enjoying Kaylee's pretty easy seduction of Tracy behind the building, and I was expecting Tracy to be reacting more warily to her first lesbian experience. I think it would be exciting to have more stop and go; maybe more interior monolog, "Wait, why am I letting her pull down my pants? My gut is all in knots. Is this because I want it or am getting weirded out? I think we should stop." Sorry, one author shouldn't write for another. But it does seem the sex would be more exciting if Tracy felt the novelty of it. Still, fine stuff. I like your people.

SWT3SWT3over 1 year ago

Such a great story! While I was having a bit of difficulty following Tracey's growing attraction to Kaylee in the beginning, I love your writing so it was not really a problem. Besides, I love your writing so I was more enchanted by that than any concerns. The sex scene at the end is really, really great.

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

‘s math a rinn thu. Perfectly balanced. Thank you.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Five stars, Ann! What your story has done to me makes it clear to me that five are inadequate. I'd give it more if I could. You really know how to spin a tale. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are always excellent reads. You are an amazing short story writer. Two things make you special on Literotica are that you set them in the 1970s and that you produce romantic erotica rather than porn. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending made it appear as if you suddenly got tired of the story.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 1 year ago

Another great story from one of my all-time favorite writers! Thank you for a beautiful and very hot romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved your story and couldn't put it down until the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent story, hoping you coninue it

steppinontoes

skillmanskillmanover 1 year ago

Love your stories. Fun read. What happened in the morning

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Road Service in double happenings ..... Wrecker and winnebago servicing ...... Both satisfied the customer amd the payment was accepted as well ...... Yes one step out of the comfort zone and the world rotates in a different speed ..... Happy sapphy tale

Lovely 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀🌟

JennyShiu1994JennyShiu1994over 1 year ago

That was lovely. And it made me hot. I like the whole slightly transgressive seduction vibe. Yummy.

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

Any story by Ann Douglas is going to be high quality, but this one was better than most. Very hot, nice slow build up. Thank you for continuing to share your wonderful talent with us.

Rnebular

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Great writing and plot, delicious tension with a HOT payoff. My favorite kind of story.

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillabout 1 year ago

Superb storytelling. Really well written and so HOT!

I need to read more...

sars33sars33about 1 year ago

Beautifully written, very well crafted and plotted. Truly hot saphic eroticism that hit all the right buttons for me.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Brilliantly imaginative. Delightfully graphic. The ending was abrupt; I could have used another page of denouement. The Winnebago was a delightful element.

You would be truly superlative with the aid of an eagle-eyed proofreader and a ruthless editor (hopefully packaged in the same person).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...