Road Side Assistance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,864 Followers

"I knew you'd like that! Have at it, cocksucker," he said stepping back in. gripping his pants in case we were disturbed.

It hung in my face half hard and glistening on the tip. I leaned in extending my tongue, lifting the head and tasting his hot sweaty rod. I opened my mouth and took in his head and needed to see how much I could get in my mouth before he got fully hard. I pushed forward trying to touch his balls with my lips with his meat in my mouth. I pushed and wiggled and barely touched his ball. I sucked harder and slowly pulled out stretching his dick as I sucked and pulled. It made it to 12 inches as I stretched him out. I began to work it back in when he reached in with on hand and gripped my head pulling me off.

"Slow down cocksucker," he said laughing. "Take your time to enjoy it. You will get a much better load if you let it brew a little."

I backed off and gripped his dick in my right hand lifting it up and pressing my nose in next to his ball sack. I took a deep breath through my nose drinking in his manly scent. His smell again sent lightning bolts through my body. I cupped his balls with my left hand pushing them up, breathing him in. They were smooth and firmly pulled tight to his rod. They did not hang down like Ben's. I stuck out my tongue touching his taint and licked his balls slowly covering every inch of them.

"There you go, lick those balls. Aren't you glad you got to service them this time?" he asked sighing. (I nodded my agreement). "They've been sweating all day. A good tongue washing is what they need...MMMMMM."

I licked and wiggled my tongue all over his balls stroking his hardened dick. The weight and heat of his balls had me totally hard again. I nuzzled my nose to the base of his cock and rubbed it up his length, breathing his scent. When I reached the tip, I licked the way back down. His cock felt so good in my hand, feeling it grow and stiffen, I felt his power.

"Please, can I suck your cock. It's so big and hard. I need to feel it in my mouth," I said stroking it, looking at it, longing for it to release his seed in my mouth.

"Go for it, cocksucker!" he said shoving it toward me.

I took a hard lick from his balls to his head and took him in my mouth, tasting his pre-cum. I bobbed slowly from lips to throat, tilting my head from side to side keeping a firm suction. He filled my mouth perfectly. I moaned and began moving my hips causing my boner to rub my pants.

"Oh fuck Marty, that feels good. Don't you dare stop," he commanded.

"Mumph mumph," I groaned shaking my head

"You love sucking my cock, don't you Marty?" he said sighing contently.

"Muh Huh," I spoke into his cock, nodding.

"You want this everyday Marty, don't you?" he asked knowingly.

"Muh Huh," I nodded.

"Are you my cocksucker Marty?"

"Muh Huh," I nodded.

"You want my cum don't you Marty?"

"Muh Huh," I nodded. Sucking him faster hoping for his creamy cum.

"You live to service my dick don't you Marty?" he said grunting with pleasure

"Muh Huh," I nodded.

"If you do well today, and you are doing well today, I will let you take it in your ass next time!" he said thrusting his cock into my throat.

"You'd Like that wouldn't you Marty!" he panted his orgasms approaching.

"Muh Huh," I nodded enthusiastically. Then what he said sunk in! I shook my head rapidly. "Mo, Mo," I said mouth full of cock.

He pulled himself out of my mouth and stepped back. I could not take my eyes off his glistening elongated cock head. Why did he take it out? What was happening?

"So you're not my cocksucker? We're done here?" he asked starting to pull up his pants.

"No... I mean, yes, I am your cocksucker, please let me suck you dry!" I pleaded.

"You don't get it. If you're my cocksucker, you live to service my cock completely. You should beg for me to fuck your ass with this," he said gripping his hot wet dick.

"I'll suck you anytime, please...don't you like me sucking you? Please let me finish," I begged.

"We are finished," he said pulling his pants on up covering his cock. "I had high hopes for you Marty. Your enthusiasm for my cock seemed real. Now I have to start a new search."

He turned to walk away zipping his zipper. "Have a nice life Marty," he waved.

He reached for the doorknob of his truck.

"Wait, please!" I yelled with a sense of déjà vu.

"What's up Marty," he yelled back.

"I'm your cock sucker! Please...Please let me finish! I will do whatever you want! (He opened the door to get in). Please I want your cock in my ass!... I want to serve you cock in every way!"

He walked back. "Do you mean it Marty?" (I nodded). "You will service me on demand? Every day if I need it?"

"Yes, but I love my wife, she can't know. I will service you whenever I can without risking my marriage...Please." I looked at him longingly.

"We can always convert your wife too," he said grinning.

"No, please leave her out of it. I will serve your cock whenever I can...Please..."

"Ok cocksucker. You are committed, I do love your enthusiasm. We can keep your secret. Would you like to finish taking my load now?"

"Yes Please," I said reaching for his belt.

He stepped back grabbing his belt, "I'll do this. Do you want to jack off while you suck me, Marty?"

"Yes please. You make me so fucking hard, I need some relief", I said waiting for his approval.

"Okay take off your pants." he commanded.

I yanked my pants and underwear off and threw them in the passenger seat. I turned back and his boner pointed at me still glistening with my saliva.

"Take me in your mouth cocksucker," he instructed. I slowly engulfed his head and pushed him deeper.

"Hold still and use your magic tongue, while I fuck your mouth cocksucker," he ordered.

He slowly pumped in and out as I sucked and swirled my tongue enjoying how hard he was, but still felt so silky smooth on my tongue. I stroked myself slowly trying not to cum too soon.

"I want you to imagine my cock pressing against your tight lubed asshole as you kneel before me offering yourself to please me. Can you picture it?" he asked softly.

"Muh Huh," I nodded, feeling my cock throb. I had to stop stroking.

"You fear it is too much to take, but as I slowly push against your tight hole it stretches until my head pops in. The mixture of pleasure and pain overtakes you and you begin to push yourself further on to my hard fucking dick. Can you feel it, Marty?"

"Muh Huh," I nodded. His dick pushing deeper in my throat and back out faster each time.

"You feel complete with my hot probe in your tight pussy, don't you Marty"

"Muh, Huh, Muh, Huh, Muh, huh" I said, stroking myself with his stiff dick fucking my mouth.

"You're jacking off with my cock in your ass," he panted. "What do you want Marty?"

As he fucked my throat, I pictured his cock filling my ass. "Muck my mass! I moaned with his cock filling my mouth. "Muck Me, Muck Me, Moh Moh, muck me mard!"

I whimper onto his cock as my climax flowed through my body. I bobbed up and down in the car seat as he pumped my mouth. I shot my cum on my shirt yet again, not caring at all as my hand yanked my cock smearing my cum on my cock as I fucked my own hand.

"Fuck, cocksucker, I'm gonna fucking cum in your fucking ass!" he yelled shooting hot cum in my mouth.

He was fucking my mouth so hard I could not keep my lips engaged to hold it all in my mouth. I could feel it running down my chin as his second jet filled my mouth. I could feel the wave of cum pulsate through his cock as he continued to unload his creamy hot cum in my mouth. When I sucked it all, he pulled out leaving me empty.

"Thanks cocksucker, I needed that. I promise once you really cum with my dick in your ass, you will never want anything else. I think we better take a couple days to rest up before I breed your ass. I will text you where we can meet, maybe Wednesday night.

He zipped his pants and headed for his truck. This time I brought a pack of wet naps to clean myself up. I got myself together and headed back home. We went to bed early and I lay there thinking about that big dick in my ass trying not to imagine the pain. I could not shake the image of having my ass filled with his massive manhood and knew I had to know how it felt.

The next day I used the internet to explore the world of anal sex and how to minimize the pain. I studied up on lubes and techniques to minimize the pain. I stopped into an adult store and picked up a butt plug and lube to get the feel of having something up my ass. The plug I picked looked huge, but it was really nothing compared to Robert's size. It would be a start.

My wife is a nurse and works odd hours so Monday evening she got called into work leaving me home alone. The butt plug had a suction cup fitting on it so it could be stuck to a flat smooth surface, allowing the user to sit on the plug and work it in and out. I first brought up some porn sights of guys cumming while being fucked in the ass. They sure looked like they were enjoying it and came pretty explosively.

I got hard quickly watching a white guy riding a big black man's cock like a wild man, while sporting a rock-hard dick of his own. As he jacked-off on the huge dick he came loudly and shot a huge load that seemed to shoot for a long time. I had applied lube to my ass and worked my finger in and out as I watched. I also lubed the plug and stuck it to our wooden dining room chair. It seemed to be stuck pretty good.

I restarted the ass fuck video and positioned myself over the protruding plug. As the action picked up, I pressed my ass against the plug an began to slowly sit. Initially the pain startled me, so I stopped. After a moment, I gently pressed down again, wiggling a little as I pushed. This seemed to help my sphincter to open more easily. I would press in slightly and release working it a little deeper each time. My hard-on remained watching the man writhe with pleasure as the big dick drove into him.

Before I knew it the fat center of the plug had penetrated relieving the pressure. I began to pull up and the suction cup held as the fat center exited. There was very little pain on the way out and even less as it went back in. The man in the video yelled in pleasure as I found myself matching him bounce for bounce. The pleasure in my cock was surprising as I fucked the but plug wildly like the man in the video. As his cum erupted and shot into the air I felt my own load release with surprising intensity, as it stimulated my prostate.

I was yelling like the video. "Oh Fuck! it feels so good! Fuck me Robert, pound my ass!" I shouted as my jizz erupted sending a shuddering wave through my body. "Oh, Oh, Oh," I yelled bouncing on the rubber dick emptying my balls and collapsing onto the dildo in disbelief at the intensity of my climax.

I knew now I had to have him in my ass. What would the effect his body heat adds to it, I wondered. Or feeling his load shoot inside me...wow!

I cleaned up and hid the butt plug, but I would definitely keep it.

The next day I came home from work expecting to see my wife preparing for another evening at the hospital, but her car was already gone. When I came in the lights and the TV were on. I turned the corner to the living room and nearly had a heart attack when I saw Robert sitting in my lazy boy.

"Hey cocksucker, relax it's just me." he said smiling.

My mind whirled trying to figure out what was going on. "How'd you get in here!" I asked confused.

"Suzie Q let me wait here for you. I told her we had talked, and you and I were gonna watch the Warriors game tonight, since I was in town on a tow job. She told me how much she appreciated all I have done for you. You have been like a new man since meeting me. I told her you've had the same effect on me. Sit down cocksucker, she's at work. It's just you and me, relax." he said.

I apprehensively sat down on the sofa, "It's only Tuesday, you said Wednesday, and we can't do anything here..."

"Marty relax, we are not going to do anything tonight. I just wanted to see if you have been, thinking about my cock in your ass?" he asked smugly.

I sat there in shock and disbelief. He was in my house. This was getting way out of hand.

"Well...tell me what you want, cock sucker" he commanded

The image of the guy coming a gallon while riding the black man's cock filled my mind causing my dick to harden. "I want to feel you cock, slide into me...I want to feel the heat from it fill my ass," I said staring at the floor getting harder by the minute.

"You really have thought about it!" he smiled. "You are gonna love it, Marty! By the way, I don't want to watch the game, but I do have a little movie for us to watch, Ok?"

"OK?" I answered my cock stirring, thinking maybe another butt fuck movie. I shifted my hard-on in my pants

"Easy big boy, I don't need my dick sucked tonight, don't get too excited yet." he said dismissively.

He got up and picked up a video camera that was wired to our television, I noticed a tripod leaning against the TV as well. He changed the input on the TV and hit play. Up popped a video of Sue in her nursing scrubs and on her knees sucking Robert's cock.

"Oh fuck, Suzie, that feels so good, I'm so glad you changed your mind. Oh fuck, yes. No one's ever went the full three minutes before you. Oh fuck, work that mouth baby. I am so glad you came back. Are you my cocksucker, Suzie?"

She moaned her agreement and actually pulled off his cock and looked up at him nodding. "Yes, I'm your cock sucker!" She shoved it back in really deep. Her head bobbed wildly as he taunted her.

"You want my load, Suzie Q?", he said groaning. She sped up. "Oh fuck, you really do! Will you do whatever it takes to please my cock Suzie Q"

"Yes I want to please your gorgeous dick!" she panted, diving back on

Oh god it was making me hard! What was wrong with me?

She was nodding and picking up the pace when he pulled her off. She looked up like a scolded child wondering why, he did that.

"Lick my balls a minute, I don't want to cum this quick." he ordered.

She went right to work stroking his dick while she licked his nuts like a kid with an ice cream cone.

"I need to tell you the real reason I'm here today, Suzie." She grunted still licking his balls. "It's because Marty and I talked, and he thought I could help spice things up for you two in the bedroom." She looked up at him in some disbelief but did not lose contact with his balls. I take that to mean you're in agreement, am I right Suzie?" he said excitedly.

"Yes!" she said taking his cock back in her mouth.

"You want Marty to watch me fuck you?" She squealed and nodded on his cock.

"Would you like to watch Marty suck my dick? "(squeal and nod) "That's good cause he loves my cock too."

That seemed to make her speed up

"Fuck Suzie Q you are gonna make me cum!" he said pulling her off again. " I need you completely naked Suzie," he commanded.

She whipped her scrubs off and standing in front of him took off her bra showing her tight little tits with nipples at attention. Then she wiggled out of her panties and tossed them to him. He put them to his nose and smelled her pussy scent. He pointed back to his throbbing cock, and she dropped to her knees.

"You are so hot Ms. Davis. Marty is a lucky man. If it makes you feel better, he only lasted 30 seconds, but he did give it a good try. Will you masturbate while sucking my cock too Suzie Q?"

"Yes!" she said, continuing to suck his dick, while reaching back and rubbing her clit.

Her hips gyrated as she almost immediately began to cum with his dick in her mouth. Her head bobbing and her ass rolling, I heard her muffled squeals keeping pace with her fingers, I was about to cum just watching.

"Here comes my load, Suzie!" he yelled as she could barely keep her head going while making herself cum.

Her fingers worked her clit as she shuddered and came taking his load deep in her mouth. Her orgasm complete she gripped his dick with both hands as he shot his jizz in her mouth. My cock throbbed watching her take it all and swallow it down.

"Let's fast forward a little Marty, you are gonna really like this", he said looking at my boner.

The next scene was Sue bent over the lazy boy with Robert sliding his big dick into her waiting pussy.

"Oh God it's so fucking hot and hard. Please go slow but please, please don't stop! It's so fucking big, I feel like I'm gonna bust," she said through gritted teeth.

"You love to serve my cock, don't your Suzie Q?" He said sliding all the way in.

"Yes, I love you cock! It hurts so fucking good!" she said rolling her head and biting her lip.

He slid out and slowly back in, as Sue tilted her head back with her mouth agape. "Oh yes...Oh yes...Oh yes...Oh yes," she yelled with each movement of his iron rod.

"You gotta a tight little pussy Susie Q, this fits just right don't you think?" he grunted.

Pushing back on his thrusts she was rocking her body to drive him deeper. "Oh, fuck it fits good, it feels so good, please Fuck my slutty little pussy Robert. I am coming on your fucking cock! I'm coming on your fucking cock! I'm coming on your fucking cock! I'm coming on your fucking cock! I'm coming on your fucking cock!!

I was so fucking turned on watching my wife pound herself on his huge cock. And then I was amazed at what happened next.

"Oh Suzie Q, you are so fucking tight, I could go all night," he said sucking his thumb and then sliding it into her ass crack.

"Oh God yes, I want you in me all fucking night!" she said shaking her head like a wet dog. "Oh God that feels good."

I could see Robert working his thumb into her asshole causing her to squint in pain for a second but soon biting her lip in pleasure while he thumb fucked her ass.

"You like that Suzie Q, don't you? She nodded to the rhythm of his thumb. Picture riding my fucking cock with Marty slipping his perfect sized little dick into your tight little ass", he commanded, working his thumb harder.

"Oh fuck, I like it!" she squealed.

"You want Marty's cock in your ass while I fuck your pussy don't you!" he asked pumping his cock harder.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt! Oh God Marty fuck my ass and make me cum!" she screamed so loudly I think the neighbors could have heard.

I could not take in anymore and pulled out my dick and started jacking off.

"Whoa Marty, hell no! You can't cum until Friday night. We are gonna need you and Suzie Q at full strength. Put that away and let's watch her cum again Marty." he said calmly, and I did as instructed.

Robert began to really pound her with his massive tool. I could see her ass jiggle with each thrust as his pelvis slammed her ass. I pictured my dick fucking her tight bunghole, as he worked his thumb it her.

"You like that in your ass, don't you!" He said grunting and panting.

"Oh fuck I like it. Fuck my ass, Marty. Pound my cunt Robert!" she screamed.

"Here comes another load Suzie" he groaned through gritted teeth. "I'm cumming Suzie!"

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she screeched with each thrust louder and louder. "Cum in my fucking pussy! Fill me up with your cum! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!

I wanted to cum so bad and I could see Robert was hard again.

"Oh fuck, it's coming, oh fuck." He shot his load inside her. "Oh fuck, it feels so good Suzie!" he quaked as his jizz filled my wife's pussy.

Suddenly, blue screen as he stopped the recording.

"You are welcome, Marty! Suzie Q is now on board. You were worried the time you would spend servicing my cock would threaten your Marriage. Problem solved. Suzie Q approves. Now you both get to be my cock suckers. All we need to do now is call her and let her know you are on board with it. You are on board with it aren't you, Marty? I mean you're gonna get to fuck your wife in the ass. I know you never did that before!"

rimaday
rimaday
1,864 Followers