Road Side Assistance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers

"Oh yeah, slide on down Marty, take a load off," he said with a hand on each of my hips, pushing me further down.

The pain was substantial, but Sue stroking my cock made it more bearable. I got about halfway in and lifted back up. The next down stroke went a bit further but never got all the way in. After several strokes the pain pretty well subsided, and I was enjoying the feeling of his hot meat filling me up.

"You are likin that aren't you, Marty? Wow, you are tight!", he said enjoying the feeling.

"YYYeeesss," I moaned feeling his hot probe penetrating me. Sue was stroking me faster. "Oh yes, I like that hot fucking cock in my ass. Please fuck me with that monster."

I had the feel for the range of motion I could endure, without causing too much pain, and began to ride him faster with Sue jacking me off. I could feel myself hardening in her hand as she stroked me. After a moment she shoved my hard-on in her mouth, as I fucked his monster dick.

"Oh God, Sue that feels fucking good!" I screamed. "Suck my cock! Fuck my ass!" I could feel the stimulation on my prostate sending shock waves through my cock and balls.

"I'm gonna cum in you fucking ass Marty!" Robert grunted.

I was bouncing faster feeling my asshole gripping his cock. Sue kept a loose suction on my cock, working her tongue on my cock head as she did her best to keep me in her mouth. My body convulsed from overstimulation as my prostate enhanced orgasm started to grip me.

"Oh yeah!" Robert grunted, with a load of cum shooting in my ass. "So fucking tight! Take that fucking load cocksucker!"

"I'm coming with your cock in my ass! Oh fuck, I'm coming hard! UHH! UHH! UHH!" I panted releasing my load in Sue's hot mouth.

"Holy fuck!" I heard Ben blurt out stroking his monstrosity, enjoying the show. "Fridays are looking pretty fucking hot from now on!"

"Mu Huh," Sue agreed taking my first shot.

Roberts hot hard cock filled me up stimulating my prostate. I felt the wave of cum pulsing through his tool as my body shook, with my own balls contracting. I could only grunt like an animal as my orgasm took over my body. My eyes closed and mouth opened fully as the guttural noise escaped from my vibrating body. Sue's warm wet mouth received my cum as her tongue, continued its magic. His hot shaft pulsing in my ass magnified the intensity as I emptied my balls while he emptied in me.

I collapsed onto his softening tool as Sue drained my cock. When she finished, I slid myself off of Robert, spent and feeling empty. Sue retreated to the lazy boy and plopped down resting. I asked if anyone needed another drink and hit the rest room to clean myself up a bit.

I got beers for Robert and Ben, filled our wine glasses, and gave everyone a warm damp cloth to towel off. We passed another joint as I began to recover and could not seem to take my eyes off of Ben's fat still hard dick. Neither could Sue as she had not experienced him yet. Robert was well satisfied and dozed off. He had the early shift to start the day.

"Show me your bedroom?" Ben asked.

"Sure," Sue said jumping up quickly and walking that way.

"You to Marty," he said smiling.

We walked in, and Sue tossed herself on our king bed, lay on her back, legs crossed and propped up on her elbows, still naked. "Welcome to our humble boudoir" she said smiling. "How may we help you today?"

Ben locked the door and walked over to the bed, pressed against the side with his knees and swayed, waving his boner back and forth. "Give us a kiss Suzie," he said smiling, "You look like you need a taste."

She rolled up on all fours and crawled over toward his stiffening tool. She looked up at him seductively as she crawled closer. "Don't mind if I do," she said biting her bottom lip. "Looks like a mighty tasty meal, I must say."

I stood behind him watching and looking at his round muscular ass. His legs were slightly spread, revealing his sizeable balls dangling below his dark crack. I recalled my fingers probing him earlier and imagined my cock in his firm backside. My hard-on was at full attention.

He pumped his hips slowly as Sue went to work on his jumbo-sized tool, causing him to moan and tilt his head back.

"Oh yeah, lick that dick, you ready to feel this in your tight little pussy?" he asked apparently whacking her in the face with his hard-on.

"Yes please fuck me with that beast", she said excitedly. "I've been thinking about that ever since I first saw its picture. I want to feel that inside me, please."

"On you back and legs toward me. Were gonna make a sandwich and I'm gonna be the meat. You and Marty are gonna be the bread." he commanded.

As she rolled over and pointed her feet toward him, he grabbed her feet and pulled her closer, spreading her legs and pushing her feet toward his shoulders. Watching through his legs, I saw her ass and wet pussy on full display as her feet poked over top his shoulders. He bent forward putting his hands on the bed with her legs now pointing up and away from me. This lifted her ass off the bed a little and spread her pussy wide. I really felt the urge to dive between his legs and eat her pussy with his nuts on the back of my neck.

This position provided and incredible view of his meaty balls and massive cock pointing toward her. His pink asshole was in sharp contrast with his dark skin. It felt so tight on my fingers. I was breathing heavily hoping sandwich meant what I thought it might.

"Are you ready for this Suzie!" he asked gripping his cock with his right hand leaning over her on his left arm.

"Yes, but go slow, it's so fucking big and so fucking hard," she said gripping and guiding it toward her pink wetness.

"Got some lube cocksucker?" he asked looking over his shoulder toward me.

"Yes, I'll get it!" I said hoping.

"Oh God it's so hot," she said rubbing his massive head on her wet pussy. "Please put it in me. Fill me up!"

"Got it" I said holding out the lube.

"Lube my ass. I gotta feel what it's like coming with a cock in my ass. You looked like it blew your fucking mind Marty!" he commanded.

"Oh yes," moaned Sue as the giant cock head penetrated her stretched pussy lips.

I watched as they pressed inward hugging his fat cock as she strained, to take his huge tool. Spreading lube on my hand, I slid between his firm hot ass cheeks, feeling his tight wrinkled asshole. I slid down and rubbed his jumbo-sized testicles causing him to moan with pleasure as he slowly pumped himself deeper into Sue's hungry pussy.

"Oh baby, that is tight!" he groaned as I slid a lubed finger into his hot ass. "Oh fuck, that good!"

I pushed in as far as I could go, and finger fucked him as he continued to work slowly in and out of Sue's stretched pussy. He took my second finger with at sigh of pleasure but grunted disappointedly when I pulled them out. Stepping forward I laid my lubed cock against his ass crack feeling the firmness of his bulbous ass as he pumped my moaning wife with his thick dick.

As he pushed his length into Sue, I pressed my cock head against his pink pucker hole. He held still fully inserted into Sue, as she began to wiggle herself around his hard meat, wanting to be fucked. I slowly pressed against his straining sphincter, feeling him begin to yield as I slid in his greased hole.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned as I pressed fully into his tight ass.

Feeling his massive ass cheeks against my pelvis was incredible. He began to pump slowly causing Sue to pant with pleasure as his hard fat cock stimulated her distended pussy. I kept pace with his rhythmic motion while his speed increased.

Sue began to cry out with pleasure as his granite beast hammered her, "Oh yes, please fuck me harder! Fill my cunt, it's so fucking big!"

I pumped his firm ass feeling our balls colliding with each thrust. The tightness, the heat and power were too much for my mind to deal with and I could not hold out any longer.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum!" I shouted feeling his hot grip on my throbbing dick.

"Yes! yes! yes!" panted Sue reaching a shuddering climax from his massive tool rubbing her clit with each pass.

Ben shuddered as my cock stimulated his prostate. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! oh fuck!" he grunted, shuddering, and shaking with a powerful climax building.

I let go thrusting myself into his hard ass, slapping our balls together as I shot my cum in his tight ass. Sue was screaming her orgasm as my second convulsion pumped more jizz into his tight hole. His balls contracted as he unloaded into Sue's steaming cunt.

He shivered, "Oh fuck, here it comes Suzie, take my cum!" he grunted, as his asshole drained my balls.

He pounded Sue's pussy as my pelvis slapped his ass, emptying my balls.

"Fuck my pussy! Oh God! Oh God! It feels so good. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" she screamed. "I'm coming, I'm coming, oh fuck I'm coming!"

I continued to pump Ben's ass as he emptied into Sue. He grunted and shook as his orgasm peaked, "Aaahhh fuck me! That's so fuckin' good!"

He pushed back on my pounding cock with his mouth agape, "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" he groaned with each thrust until his balls were emptied.

He stayed frozen in place as I slowed my pace, my spent cock softening inside him. He pushed me off and pulled out of Sue. "Holy shit, I know what you mean Marty. I have never cum so fucking hard. Do not say anything to Robert about this... I am a top, understand?"

"Your secret is safe with us," I said honestly. "With a tool like that there is no doubt you're a top."

"I'll be out in minute," he said going into our bathroom to clean up.

Sue and I cleaned up with some tissues and returned to the living room with Robert still passed out. I suggested to Sue, "Let's tag team that incredible cock and wake him up the "hard" way."

"Okay", she smiled, as we dropped to our knees.

I licked the tip and sucked his soft cock into my mouth, as Sue started tonguing his sizable balls. He stirred and began to harden in my mouth almost immediately.

"Hello Davises, you are some natural born cocksuckers! Oh god that feels good...Go Suzie Q, lick those fuckin nuts! You're gonna give Marty a midnight snack."

I nodded feeling him reaching full length and more than filling my mouth with his 10-inch pipe. I loved how smooth his shaft was as my lips and tongue slid up and down. His elongated head expanded in my mouth as I swirled my tongue over his silky hood. I forced him into my throat as far as I could without forcing myself to gag, and plunged back up to the tip, throat fucking his hot tool.

Sue was covering his sack with saliva as he slid lower on the sofa, ass over hanging. Sue's nose nestled under his balls as she licked his taint and the crease between his nuts and thighs.

I could taste his pre-cum as he moaned and humped. He grabbed the back of my head pushing himself into my throat and pulling me back. With two hand he jerked my head up and down on his amazingly hard cock. "How could he be this hard working on his third orgasm of the evening," I thought as I yearned for his sweet cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Cocksuckers! Here it comes...Oh fuck, fuck! fuck! Take it all cocksucker. Eat my fucking jizz!"

As his hot sweet cum, released on my tongue I swallowed it down lapping up his hot juice.

"You love sucking my cock, in front of your wife, don't you Marty?" he asked panting.

I nodded as I milked him dry, "Muh huh."

"You like watchin' old Marty service me, don't your Suzie Q?" he asked.

"Oh yes!" she agreed returning to licking his balls.

"We gonna do this Every Friday?" he asked leaning his head back on the sofa as we cleaned him up.

In unison we both blurted, "Oh yes!"

He pushed me off and I noticed Ben had returned and put his pants back on while we were servicing Robert. Robert stood up and grabbed his pants and underwear. As he put them back on, he said.

"We have an hour's drive home, so we better hit the road. Thanks again cocksuckers, same time next week?" he asked walking toward the door.

Sue and I smiled and nodded as they walked out. Spent and fully satisfied, we crawled into bed naked and fell asleep immediately. We slept in until noon on Saturday, the best night's sleep in years. We awoke the next morning wondering what next Friday might have in store...

The End.

rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers