Road Side Assistance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers

He looked at me with my hard-on. I nodded my agreement. I was so on board. His phone was already connecting.

"Hello Suzie Q. Marty and I just watched a little movie and I gotta tell you, He was wanking himself off at the thought of fucking your sweet little ass while I fuck that tight steamy pussy. I am so, happy I got to spread my seeds of generosity in you too. I can't wait till Friday night. But I digress; you and Marty are not allowed to have sex or jack off till Friday, Okay? Good. Marty wants to tell you how much he wants his cock in your ass on Friday. Here he is," he said handing me the phone.

I had no idea what to say I was excited and ashamed, at the same time. How did I get my beautiful wife into this. "Hi honey, are you ok?"

"Yes, I am fine. I wondered why you were so revved up since the tow. Now I understand. His cock is hypnotic. I had walked out the door, trying to walk away and go to work, but I turned back. It was like I was watching from outside my body," she sniffled. "I'm so sorry Marty." She was crying. Please forgive me."

"No, No don't cry Sue, it's my fault not yours. I gave into him first. Please, forgive me." I pleaded.

"We're, Okay?" she asked perking up a little.

"Oh yes, you still turn me on after all these years. That video was incredible. He sure has awoken a passion in us both," I said hoping to console her. I am about to shoot my wad in my pants, thinking about fucking my hot wife in the ass.

"Stop, or I am gonna have to change my scrubs, I am so wet," She whispered.

"Ok, we'll talk when you get home," I said feeling electrified.

Robert grabbed the phone. "Ok cocksuckers," he said looking at me and talking into the phone. "Now that we all agree you live for my cock, let me tell you about Friday. Don't forget, no sex or jacking off until Friday. I will bring my friend Ben; Marty can tell you all about him Suzie Q. We will be here at 8:00 and you should greet us at the door in some nice lingerie Suzie Q. Marty you can wear some sweats with no underwear. Sound good?"

I nodded and apparently Sue agreed.

"Good, when we come in, you can give us a beer and suck us off to take the edge off. After that it's open season. You pick the first dick, whichever dick you suck will be the dick to fuck your partner. At some point we do have to let Marty fuck your ass while I fuck you Suzie Q. Marty really needs that. Ok gotta go, see you Friday."

He hung up and walked out the door. I sat there with my hard-on thinking about trying to take him in the ass. Then another thought hit me. Oh God, Ben's fat cock would tear me apart!

I waited for Sue to get home from work, no hope of sleeping. My mind bounced between shame and excitement. How did I get Sue involved in this? What would this mean to our marriage? Clearly, she enjoyed his powerful cock as much as I did. As much as I did? I could not believe what I had done, and how much I enjoyed it!

Sue got home around 2:30 AM and climbed quietly into bed with me. She snuggled in next to me and wrapped and arm and a leg around me, bringing me a great sense of relief. Her bare breasts pressed against my back, stirring my cock again. This was the first time in a long while she did not come to bed wearing pajamas.

"I love you," she whispered.

"Love you too" I replied

"It's gonna be ok. I have missed you; I am so glad to see you still want me," she said, lightly gripping my cock. "Just not sure how I can wait till Friday. Let's get some sleep and talk in the morning."

She faded off to sleep and after an hour or so I drifted off with a semi, hard-on that would stay with me all week.

The next morning, she slept as I got ready and left for work. She later texted that she was going to work at noon today and mornings for the rest of the week. She returned home around 9:30 pm. We talked until nearly midnight. It was a microcosm of the last couple weeks, excitement, fear, and trepidation.

We were both surprised and excited discovering we both had a submissive side. This was part of the reason we had fallen into the marriage rut. We were both too shy and apprehensive to even talk about things like anal sex, or role playing. It took a dominate personality like Robert to break us out of the rut.

That evening in bed, our discussion turned to Ben, and how he came into the picture. I was very nervous this could be the thing that she would not be able to deal with. But as we talked about it and I showed her the picture of his cock that Robert sent, I could feel her excitement as she threw a leg over me touching her wet pussy to my thigh and sliding her inner thigh against my hardening cock.

She provided additional relief when she said, "Holy shit his cock is so thick. You better take him first to suck his cock, I would not want to imagine that cock in my ass. He would tear you apart!"

"What about you? Aren't you afraid of that beast?" I asked concerned.

She grinned a devious grin. "I think I can take it, and I am ashamed to say I am excited to try."

I kissed her deeply wanting to make love to her so badly I could hardly stand it. I slid my fingers between her soaked pussy lips. She grabbed my hand.

"We have to wait," she said sighing, "It will be worth it."

"Ok, it's just so exciting to see you like this." I said pressing my hard-on against her thigh.

We faded off to sleep.

FRIDAY:

I had to insert a paper towel in my underwear to keep pre-cum soaking through my pants at work, thinking about this evening's events. We both arrived home a little before 6. We popped open some wine and sue even managed to bring home a few joints from the personal effects of an ER patient. By eight we were well into our second bottle of wine and had smoked a joint on the back deck. To say we were relaxed was an understatement.

Sue put on a black two-piece nighty, with silk panties and a loose-fitting top that ended about mid ass. I loved how her ass looked with her round cheeks, bursting out of the bottoms. I wore grey sweat shorts and a grey T-shirt. I pre-lubed my asshole in anticipation of what was to come. My heart raced as the sound of the wrecker engine, rumbled into the driveway. I greeted them at the door, my cock already tenting my sweats. They both smiled at the sight.

"Somebody's happy to see us," Robert said, stepping in with Ben right behind him.

"Well, very good to meet you Mrs. Davis...HHEELLOOO!" Said Ben looking her up and down.

"Welcome, gentleman," said Sue smiling warmly. "Can we get you a drink, we have red or white wine, Michelob or bud light?"

"Michelob," said Robert.

"Me too," Ben added, "Do I smell weed?"

"Yeah, you want some?" Sue replied, retrieving a joint and delivering the beers.

"Hell yes," said Robert excitedly.

Ben and Robert smoked the better part of 2 joints and drank about 4 beers each in about an hour, while Sue and I dove into the 3rd bottle of wine and had a few more tokes. We talked and ate some munchies making everyone very relaxed and bit aroused as evidenced by the protruding pants Robert and Ben were displaying sitting on the sofa.

"Well cocksuckers, I have to thank you for your hospitality but, from the look at Marty's tent there, it looks like he is ready for meat. What do you say Marty?" Robert said with a grin.

"Yes please," I said moving toward Ben, "Can we help you out of those pants gentleman?"

Sue knelt between Robert's spread legs reaching for his belt buckle. "Yes, let me help you out of these."

"You two sure know how to treat your guests," said Ben giving me access to his belt buckle. "I could get used to this."

As I worked the button on his jeans free, I glanced beside me to see Sue already had Roberts pants below his knees with his 10" meat slab at attention on his belly. Ben raised his hips off the sofa so I could get his pants off giving me full access to his hefty man meat. I could smell Sue's excitement as the scent of her wet pussy caught my attention. I worked Ben's pants and underwear off, tossing them aside.

"Oh yeah, lick my nuts, Suzie Q, they've missed you!" Robert sighed leaning his head back and spreading his legs a little wider.

I could see Sue's head rolling from side to side as she tongued his smooth ball sack. As I closed in on Ben's impressive tool, he grabbed me by the hair turning my head from his cock and directing my eyes to meet his.

"Tell me what you want cocksucker!" he ordered.

"I want to taste your balls please," I said breathing heavily as my cock pushed on my sweat shorts. "Please let me lick your balls and suck your big fucking cock!"

"You gonna swallow my load cocksucker?" he asked holding me inches from his hot cock, but not letting me taste.

"Yes please, I need you to cum in my mouth. I have been waiting all week!" I said feeling like I was watching this from outside my own body. I could not believe I was saying this in front of my wife.

"You gonna get me lubed up so I can fuck your pretty wife cocksucker?" he said with his hard cock throbbing in front of me. I wanted him in my mouth already!

"Yes, please let me suck your big dick and get it ready for my wife's pussy!" I heard myself say, in disbelief.

"Yeesss," Sue whispered beside me, then returning to lick Robert's shaft.

"Get to it cocksucker," he ordered releasing my hair so I could let my tongue get to work on his steaming nuts.

I reached up and gripped his stiff thick cock, amazed it was bigger around than my grip. I licked his ball sack feeling his warmth on my tongue, caressing the underside. He moaned and wiggled lower on the sofa until his ass was on the edge of the cushion, and his balls hung over. I slid my hand down lifting his balls and running my tongue around the base of his balls, and the crease of his inner thigh. He moaned and shoved my face into his sack, pushing my tongue into his taint area.

I heard Robert moan, "Oh yeah Suzie Q, suck that fucking cock, beg for it baby," he panted, pulling her off, creating a lip-smacking sound as his cock popped free.

"Please, feed me your fucking cock! I want your hot cum in my mouth! My pussy is so wet!" she yelled, plunging his hot dick in her mouth.

As I tongued Ben's taint he raised up, bringing his asshole to meet my tongue, causing me to breath in through my nose, shocked at what I was doing. His scent was strong, sending a wave through my body. My cock throbbed as he shoved my face into his balls and my tongue felt his wrinkled sphincter. He moaned and wiggled as I licked my way back up to his balls.

As I worked my tongue around his sack, the heat coming from his cock was amazing. I continued stroking him with my right hand while sliding my left hand to tickle his asshole with my finger. He moaned his approval as I inserted my finger slowly into his tight asshole. He turned sideways away from Robert and Sue, blocking their vision of me fingering his asshole.

As he turned, I saw Sue deep throating Robert like a pro as he lay with his head back and eyes closed. I watched as she pulled of and licked down his length and back up in rapid succession, as he sighed heavily.

I gently engulfed Ben's left walnut in my drooling mouth amazed how large they were. He again moaned his approval as I probed his anus adding a second finger. Working his right nut into my mouth I picked up the pace, finger fucking his tight ass.

"Oh fuck, yeah, suck that dick cock sucker," he commanded trying not to let on he liked me in his ass.

I released his balls marveling at the ridge that ran the length of his dick from his balls to the cleft of his round fat dick head. I turned my head saddling his shaft with my lips and slid from his balls to his oozing dick head. I swirled my tongue along the ridge continuing to finger fuck him, working in a 3rd finger as he began to ride my fingers.

"Oh shit, Suzie Q, that feels so fucking good," groaned Robert, as she bobbed her head on his monster cock.

Feeling Ben's fat tool harden as my lips worked the sides of his shaft, I needed to feel his massive dick in my mouth. I moaned with delight as my lips spread over his round cock head, getting a taste of his warm sweet pre-cum. I swirled my tongue to flood my taste buds with his sweet nectar. His fat cock filled my mouth as I stretched my lips to engulf his manhood. The heat from his tool made my mouth water.

Swirling my tongue as I pushed him deeper into my mouth, I could feel him shudder as his asshole gripped my fingers. He whined and moaned pushing himself onto my fingers as I bobbed faster on his throbbing tool.

"Oh fuck, take my fucking cock, cocksucker!" he shouted in ecstasy. "That feels so fucking good, Here comes you prize cocksucker!"

As his first massive wad of hot jizz released in my mouth he let out a loud grunt, through gritted teeth like a machine gun, "Uh, uh, uh, uh! Fuck take my cum bitch!

I hummed into his spurting meat," Um huh, um huh," nodding as his hot creamy cum filled my mouth.

I nearly came as his huge cock spasmed in my mouth and my throbbing cock pressed against my sweat shorts, wet from my pre-cum. I swallowed his cum and kept my suction on his hot cock as he emptied his load in a series of convulsive waves. As his climax subsided, he wiggled off my fingers and turned back facing forward on the sofa.

I continued to suck his slightly softening cock not wanting to miss a drop of his potent cum. I could hear the suction as Robert showed remarkable control while Sue thrust her mouth up and down on his amazing tool.

"Here it comes Suzie Q!" he grunted. Oh God damn you're good! Suck that fucking cock...AHH, AHH! Fuck yes!" He yelled as his body shook releasing a hot jet of steaming cum in Sue's hungry mouth.

She moaned her pleasure as she sucked and swallowed, keeping a grip on his 10-inch tool. I slowly sucked Ben's dick as my attention was fully focused on Sue finishing Robert off. I wanted to taste his hot jizz as he unleashed several shots of his seed in my wife's hungry mouth.

As she sucked him dry, he amazed me when he pulled himself free, lifted her chin, and asked, "Are you ready to ride the beast Suzie Q?"

Without hesitation, she jumped up yanked off her panties and positioned herself over his hard-on. He had not lost a beat as he pointed the head at her drenched pussy.

"Get ready Marty, you are gonna get to pop Suzie Q's cherry...again! Let's let her get going on this puppy first."

I was about to burst from excitement, I was going to get fuck my wife in the ass while she rides his massive cock. Virgin territory for Sue and me both! I worked my shorts off as Ben pulled his cock from my mouth, turning to watch the show. I knelt behind Sue as she had her knees on the sofa straddling Robert and pressed herself onto his glistening dick head. I was so fucking hard. Looking up at my wife's ass as her pussy lips separated pushing onto his elongated hood.

I had never had this view of Sue before. Her asshole was pink and perfectly round, I could not wait to feel my cock pushing into that tight little hole. I watched as she pushed onto his steel rod, it pulled her lips in as she lowered further on. After his head disappeared, she groaned with pleasure.

"Oh God it is so fucking hot inside me. It feels so good...", she sighed.

She pulled slightly back up causing her lips to pop back out. As she went back down, they slid down easier not puckering in this time but sliding down his shaft, gripping it tightly.

"OH yes I want it all in me!" she moaned getting about 7 inches in and sliding back up. You are so fucking hard and hot. My pussy is so wet...Oh yes!" she panted pushing her lips to his balls.

She pulled herself quickly halfway up and thrust herself back down, with a slight smacking sound. My cock was bursting watching him fill her up completely.

"Oh yes that's tight Suzie Q!" he said panting. "Get ready Marty, get that tongue in there and lube he up!"

It took me a minute to register what he said. Then it sunk in, and I moved in with my tongue trying to keep rhythm wither her bouncing ass. The tip of my tongue brushed her sphincter as she dropped onto his dick and once again on the upstroke as I pushed in harder and licked her bouncing crack.

"Oh yes, lick my ass! It feels so good!" she shouted pounding his boner.

I wiggled and licked until she glistened with my saliva. I tried to keep pace and press my tongue in, but she was moving so much it was impossible to get penetration. I could not take it anymore and squatted behind her pressing my oozing cock head into her ass crack. When she felt my dick she slowed to a snail's pace, giving me a stable target.

I pressed my cockhead against her virgin asshole, smearing my pre-cum for extra lube. She was slowly, sliding down his cock with small bouncing motions as she moved. I pressed my aching cock head into her tightness, wiggling slightly to ease myself in. It began to open taking me into her warmth. She squealed slightly causing me to pause before pushing slowly back in. I wanted so badly to pump her hard but, did not want to cause her pain.

As my head popped in, I nearly lost my load, she was so warm and tight. She sighed audibly, but I could not tell from pleasure or pain.

"I think that got in Marty," Robert chimed in. "I think we have a winner. Nice and slow I think she likey!"

"Oh God I am so filled up!" she said picking up her pace.

I tried to keep the rhythm and move with her so as he went deeper so did I. I knew I could not last long before I would explode in her tight asshole. I have never felt so turned on in my life.

"Oh shit, that's good!", she yelled riding faster. Oh yes, I am gonna cum so fucking hard. AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! Fuck! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH!" she screamed writhing and coming as we filled her up. I could barely keep my cock in her ass she was bouncing so wildly. I finally got in a position and rhythm that stayed with her. I felt his hard monster brushing against me inside of her.

That pushed me over the edge, as I began to yell out, "Oh yes baby you are so tight, cum with me baby, oh fuck I am coming in your sweet asshole baby! Not caring who heard, I screamed, "I'm coming in your ass! I'm coming in your ass! I'm coming in your ass!" as I shot squirt after squirt in her hot ass.

She collapsed momentarily down on his still hard cock as my dick slid from her ass. I could see my jizz oozing from her gapping asshole as I collapsed down to my knees. I was disturbed when I found myself wanting to lick it off of her distended sphincter. As I thought about it, I was pulled back to a startling reality by Robert's next command.

"OK Marty boy it's your turn for a ride. My turn to bust an ass cherry. Stay close Suzie Q, your gonna want to give Marty a reach around for me.

He lifted Sue off his full-on boner and put his legs together, his ass hanging on the edge of the sofa and legs together stretched out, with his heels on the floor.

"Ok Marty, turn around, straddle my legs and back on up here...tell me what you want Cock-fucker," he commanded.

"I want your hot cock in my ass, please." Horny but horrified, I continued. "Please go slow, you are so damn big," I pleaded.

"Don't worry Marty, we got all damn night. Once you cum with this in your ass you will never be the same." he said confidently.

I reached between my legs gripping his dick and pointing it toward my poor asshole. I focused on how great it felt cumming with the butt plug in my ass and hoped I could take this fucking monster. I was glad I had applied lube earlier, and Sue's pussy juice left his cock nice and lubed.

I pushed myself down onto his smooth head as Sue gripped my dick and started to stroke me. I stiffened quickly as his mushroom pushed slowly in. The pain intensified quickly so I pulled off and back on pressing a little further. Soon his head popped in. I had both hands on my knees, calves against the front of the couch, as I lowered myself onto his hot hard cock.

rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers