Road Trip 02: Off the Mat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that one maybe we won't hang on the wall." I laughed.

"It's going up," Katie said, "so everyone who comes over knows my woman is hot as hell."

"Yeah they already know." Del said, deadpan.

The next two were of Katie, waist up nudes, thoughtful and tasteful and lovely. I hadn't seen her topless since we dated, apart from a couple quick 'oops' moments when we lived together with Sarah and Olivia, and I definitely started to stiffen a bit as I looked them over, reminding myself of how amazing her breasts were, exploding out of that little frame, defying gravity, with her perfectly proportioned pink areolas and nipples. Then I thought about baseball to keep from getting too excited.

I had to go back to baseball a few times for the rest. There were two full nudes of Katie, one in bed, from above, her hair splayed out on the pillow, her breasts spilled over her chest, her trimmed pussy at the lower corner of the page. Another was Katie standing, nude, with Del behind her, holding her, a hand in her crotch. Del saw my eyebrows go up on that one.

"Yeah, she had to bribe me to do that one."

"With what?" Del just raised an eyebrow.

"There was a show, then... dinner." Katie said, and Del laughed.

I wasn't particularly turned on by the idea of her and Del specifically - Del was hot in her way, but not really in mine. But my boners were basically tripwires at this point, showing up at a moment's notice, without warning, so I had to concentrate to keep that one at bay.

A few more - Katie from behind, a closeup of a chest tat I didn't know Del had, a study of Del's ass - and it was done.

"You're still really talented, Katie. Those were great."

"Thanks! Glad you liked them - hope nothing made you too uncomfortable." She glanced at my crotch, giving me the clear impression she'd seen some things moving under my jeans during her display.

"No, all good." I answered, maybe a bit too fast. It was at that point that Del said she was turning in, and Katie agreed. I was pretty tired by then too, and wasn't going to argue.

"Good to see you, Dan," Del said after a hug, holding my shoulders and looking at me. "I'll probably be out of here by the time you're awake. Do me a favor and let yourself loosen up on the trip, okay? Have some fun."

"That's exactly what I told him!" Katie said. I agreed.

First Del, then Katie, and finally I used the bathroom and did the various nighttime routines, and then they vanished into their room and I went into mine, stripping down to boxers and sliding into bed.

Despite my exhaustion, I found it hard to sleep, thinking about... well, about a lot. About Sarah, as usual. About Niagara and my nameless girl. About Talia's ass. About those drawings, combined with my memories of Katie. Lying there, my erection came back with a vengeance, and thought about jerking off, but that felt weird here - I'd be in a hotel the next few nights, I could save it.

So I lay there. And lay there. And lay there. And while the hard-on eventually conked out, I didn't. I was still awake, my mind cycling now through missed opportunities, thinking about whether Del and Katie were right, and whether I just needed to get up off the mat.

After a while, I got up, grabbed a drink of water, and climbed back into bed, hoping that might hit the reset button. But once I got back into bed I knew it wouldn't. I revisited the idea of jerking off to relax, and had started to fiddle with myself through the boxers when there was a faint knock at the door, and it opened. I brought my hand back up, looked over, and saw Katie peeking in.

"Good, you're still awake," She whispered as she slipped inside and closed the door. Like this morning, she was wearing a t-shirt, and it was unclear if she was wearing anything else. "I heard you out in the kitchen."

"What's up?" I asked, but she didn't answer - instead, she came over and climbed into bed with me, putting her hand on my chest. "Uh, Katie, what's going on?"

"Remember how I mentioned that Del was okay with me occasionally playing around with a dick?" Her fingers started to wander, down my chest toward my abs, when I stopped her.

"Katie, hang on..." I felt that twin feeling again, as my cock leapt to attention under the sheet. Even in the dim light that came through the blinds from the street, she noticed that. "There he is again... I saw him moving around in your pants looking at my drawings." The hand moved a little lower.

"You've got a girlfriend in the other room..."

"Who I just talked to about this, and who agreed you could use a push. Plus, she knows I'll come back in there horny as hell - she's as happy about this as I am, and as you're going to be."

"Still..." I protested.

Instead of responding, she just sat up, and pulled the t-shirt up over her head, and there she was. She glowed in the soft light of the room. She let me look, and returned the gaze with a kind smile, knowing that old feelings were waking up in me. Whatever guilt or hesitation I'd felt melted away as I sat up to touch her. She guided my hand, feeling her warm, supple skin, her taut nipples under my fingers, her soft hands on my wrists. We sank back down to the bed together.

As I fondled her, she touched my chest, and started to move down. I felt her fingers pass my belly button and hit my boxers, then start to yank them down. I assisted, and a moment later I was naked. She slid her hand over me as she looked into my eyes, my hand still on her, warmth radiating from her body. I let out an involuntary sound as she touched me, ran down my length, a moan or groan or gasp or all three. Then her hand left and she swung a leg over, dropping her knee between mine. She was wearing underwear, so I couldn't fuck her, and I didn't think she'd want me to. Instead of that, she lowered her tits over my face, shaking them on me as I kissed them, then she started to slide herself down. Her nipples traced lines on my skin - my shoulders, chest. The soft flesh of her stomach slid over my cock, making me pulse with need. Once far enough down me, she kissed my chest as my cock slid neatly between her tits. She squeezed them together on me. I felt their warmth around my shaft, and started to pump.

I thrust in her cleavage, feeling her around me. Her hand moved up and fondled my balls, lightly, sending little shocks through me, until she started kissing my chest again and moving her mouth down. I propped myself up on my elbows to see her. Her tongue made contact with my head first, and then she licked me leisurely, slowly, trailing the tip of her tongue down me at an agonizing pace. Once she reached the base she came back up, then swirled her tongue around my head as she started to rub my shaft, her fingers all around me. Every contact was so light, feathery, just enough to be there, and she knew it drove me crazy.

It drove her crazy too. I could feel her fingering herself, kneeling over my leg so she kept her balance, her hand occasionally brushing my thigh inside her underwear. I heard her moan into my cock as as her fingers danced over her clit.

I wanted to feel that pussy around me. I knew she wouldn't do it, so I didn't ask even in my fever state, but I wanted it. God I missed that feeling. I imagined it as I felt her lick me and stroke me, never putting me in her mouth but bringing me to the brink nevertheless.

She could sense I was close.

"How do you want it, Danny?" She looked so intense and beautiful as she looked up at me, her fingers dancing over me, along the top of my dick on and below the head, her thumb stroking the underside, like she used to touch me. "Do you want to fuck my tits?"

I almost said yes, and then I was overcome. I erupted, hard. I was propped up on my elbows so it jetted into my stomach like a fire hose, then in spurts, over and over. My cock jerked in her hand five, six times, letting loose a stream that got smaller with each pump. I don't know what sound I made, but I made a sound, and fell back to the bed.

She sat up and I looked at her again through fluttering eyes, as the dopamine surged though my body. Her tits stood proud, her hand between her legs but not really moving.

"Sorry, Danny - I guess I was just too good." She grabbed her shirt from the bed next to me and put it on the pool of cum on my stomach, cleaning me up as I lay in a state of half-consciousness. Once she was done, she slid down next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Tha... that was a nice surprise..." I mumbled.

"Well, I was your first ever, and now I'm kind of your first since. Consider that a new popped cherry. You're free to do what you want now."

"Did you..." I vaguely gestured at her crotch.

"Close, but no. I'm going to let my love take care of that in a couple minutes."

"Good... I hope it's good..."

I was falling asleep and she knew it. She kissed me on the cheek again. "It will be. Sweet dreams, Daniel."

I was asleep before she was out of the room.

Day 4 - Wednesday, September 27, 2019

I woke up with the light fighting to get in from around the blinds, and took stock. I was naked, still, my boxers around one ankle, exposed. The sheets were down my legs still. After looking around, I dropped my head back to the pillow and thought about the night before. I braced myself to feel bad about it, but that feeling didn't come; instead, I felt energized by it, and grateful. There was still plenty for me to get over, but Katie had been right: being with someone else - even like that, even without sex, even ending as prematurely as it had - felt like something that had been closed coming open again.

I rose, feeling a little bit of dried cum pulling at my pubic hair as I moved, and brushing it clear before sliding my boxers back up. I fished my shorts up off the floor and slid those on too. I took note of Katie's shirt, balled up on the floor, but left it for now as I stepped out the door.

Katie was there, like she'd been waiting for me, sitting on the couch in a t-shirt and sweatpants, drinking a coffee and reading. She put both down when I came out, and came over to hug me. I felt her breasts press against me, only the t-shirt between them, and felt a familiar stirring, but I ignored it - there wasn't anything else that would happen here, and that was the right thing. Last night had been a gift from a friend, and I took it as that.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked, after letting me go.

"I don't think I moved an inch all night after you left."

"Well, good. Nice to know I can still knock a guy off his feet."

"You don't need to, but yeah. You sure as hell can." She mock curtsied at me. "How was the rest of your night?"

"Oh, I needed quite a bit of attention, and I received all of it. You didn't hear me?"

"If there had been an elephant sounding off next to me bed I wouldn't have heard it."

"Well, Del took full advantage of my... state."

"She wasn't mad you walked back in topless?"

"Have you ever been mad when a woman walked into your room topless?"

"Fair point."

I went to get myself some coffee and sat back down with her.

"Taking off soon?" She asked, taking a sip.

"Yeah - I'm going to shower, if you don't mind, then head out. I want to make a few stops between here and Chicago, and it'll already take me all day to get there."

"How long will you be there?"

"I don't know. My hotel reservation is for four nights, but I haven't made any reservations anywhere past that, in case I wanted to stay longer. Or leave early, I guess."

"And have you thought about what we said? About the rest of the trip?"

"I have. You're right. And you were right about last night, like it broke the seal. Thank you for that."

"I know you, Danny. I have a decent idea of what's going on in your head. You don't have to wait, you owe her nothing, and none of it is your fault. Go figure out your life, and go live it." She gave me another kiss on the cheek. "I love you, and I'm glad you came to visit."

"I love you too. Thanks, for all of it."

I showered after that, and dressed and gathered my things. She walked out with me, traveling the few blocks between their apartment and the bar, where my car was still parked. Del came out briefly to say bye again, and then I was gone, my GPS guiding me onto I-79, toward I-76, Ohio, Chicago, and whatever awaited me further down the road, sure now that I'd enjoy it.